SILVER

Road to Roota V - By: Bix Weir

MELT THE WITCH …swap all your Gold for Silver!

Attention GATA Army:

What would you do to take down the Gold Cabal? What would you sacrifice? How hard would you work if you KNEW that the culmination of your effort would end the long term manipulation of gold? As for me, I am very tired of fighting the Cabal, but I am also tired of watching all that I love about my country get washed out to sea by the Manmade Monsoon of Market Manipulation that is currently sloshing over the United States of America.

LET’S FINISH THIS THING!

I’m going to say it flat out…SELL ALL YOUR GOLD INVESTMENTS NOW AND BUY PHYSICAL SILVER! This is not a joke and don’t get me wrong, I am the biggest “gold bug” you’ve ever meet, but it is time we ended their evil game. The Cabal has shown their Achilles Heal over the past few months and it is not gold but the depletion of Physical Silver available for delivery that will ultimately lead to their demise. Many of us figured out long ago that physical Silver will likely run out before physical gold simply due to the tiny size of the Silver market compared to Gold, but most of us have not ACTED on this knowledge to accelerate the demise of the Gold Cabal due to our affinity for Gold and all that Gold represents… sound/honest money, freedom, liberty and justice for all!

Recently, I have been thinking a lot about Gold as money and why I personally believe that Gold is the best form of hard money. Why not Silver or platinum or copper or zinc? I must admit that most of my knowledge on this subject comes from the writings of other people. I have read hundreds of books and articles by brilliant economists, sound money advocates and other monetary philosophers who have dedicated their lives to the study of monetary theory. I am truly amazed at the vast amount of intellectual capital that has gone into the analysis of Gold as money with each monetary thinker building upon the knowledge passed down by others through the ages.

SO WHAT IS THE TRUE PRICE OF SILVER TODAY?

I don’t know but I do know that the price quoted on the COMEX today is not even close to its Fair Market Value. It makes more sense to me to estimate the true price of Silver in relation to another “Monetary Commodity” such as Gold since gold is currently “perceived” as the best monetary metal.

- Based on my estimates of total above and below ground Silver (17Boz) and Gold (8Boz) the Silver/Gold Ratio should be 2.1-1. With Gold trading at $880/oz Silver should be trading at $419/oz or is 25X UNDERVALUED!

- Based on my estimates of total above ground Silver (5Boz) and Gold (5Boz) the Silver/Gold Ratio should be 1-1. With Gold trading at $880/oz Silver should be trading at $880/oz or is 52X UNDERVALUED!

- Based on my estimates of total monetary bullion above ground Silver (1Boz) and Gold (3Boz) the Silver/Gold Ratio should be 1-3. With Gold trading at $880/oz Silver should be trading at $2,640/oz or is 155X UNDERVALUED!

Of course all this is predicated on the assumption that gold is fairly valued at $880oz today which almost everyone agrees is a joke. Since the USA holds a little over 8,100 tons of gold in reserve it is logical to assume that Gold will back the US dollar when the fiat money system fails (not hard to imagine the failure of the US dollar). With the M3 money supply currently estimated to be in the $15 Trillion dollar range, the price of a redeemable gold backed US dollar would be about $60,000/oz IF the US stopped printing dollars today.

The $60,000/oz Monetary Gold price would put the value of monetary above ground Silver bullion, as analyzed in the last bullet point above, at….

…. $180,000 per oz!

Crazy, I know, but it really doesn’t end there!

- Based on the FACT that Silver is being consumed 120% faster than it is currently being mined/produced and the Gold above ground supplies are growing at 2% per annum the Silver/Gold Ratio Formula should be [(Above Ground Silver)(-20%) to (Above Ground Gold)(1.02%)]. With Gold trading at a massively manipulated low price of $880oz, Silver should be approaching INFINITY AND IS INFINITY(X) UNDERVALUED!

Wow….chilling conclusions…have you traded your Gold for Silver yet?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Road to Roota V - By: Bix Weir

MELT THE WITCH …swap all your Gold for Silver!

Yes Pix, how on earth Silver is 63x cheaper than Gold right now is insane IMO.

Silver is so important in everyday life, something will surely have to give.

Lyndon B.Johnson - Remarks at the Signing of the Coinage Act

July 23, 1965

Now, all of you know these changes are necessary for a very simple reason--silver is a scarce material. Our uses of silver are growing as our population and our economy grows. The hard fact is that silver consumption is now more than double new silver production each year. So, in the face of this worldwide shortage of silver, and our rapidly growing need for coins, the only really prudent course was to reduce our dependence upon silver for making our coins.

If we had not done so, we would have risked chronic coin shortages in the very near future.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=27108

1965!! Beware of the man behind the curtain and all that...

Yes Pix, how on earth Silver is 63x cheaper than Gold right now is insane IMO.

Silver is so important in everyday life, something will surely have to give.

Supply and demand figures for gold dont make sense and if people are accumulating silver for its monetary value that does not makes sense either. Silver is of course hugely valueable but it is produced mainly as a biproduct of copper production.

I have said all of this before and got the same stick from the same people still waiting for silver to have its day in the sun

Silver is just one of a myriad of commodities that humans want and get when they desire it and can afford it

Why silver? Why not pork or wood etc etc etc

Human desires are what they are... why do they have to "make sense"? :)

If it makes sense to you to value silver more than the market i can supply you with market priced silver and place it in a nice box and you can pay me for my labour and holidays and so forth.

But if you want to sell it back to me i can only afford to pay you the market price minus my commission because i will have already paid for the holidays and need more of them to maintain my lifestyle.

If that makes sense to you then it does not have to make sense to me.

Just let me know when you want to proceed.

If it makes sense to you to value silver more than the market i can supply you with market priced silver and place it in a nice box and you can pay me for my labour and holidays and so forth.

But if you want to sell it back to me i can only afford to pay you the market price minus my commission because i will have already paid for the holidays and need more of them to maintain my lifestyle.

If that makes sense to you then it does not have to make sense to me.

Just let me know when you want to proceed.

I wasn't referring to my desires, but the collective [economic] desires of the market place. ;)

But I still do not think that something so whimsical as the market "makes sense" or is the best standard of what is "rational". I have always subscribed to the "madness of crowds" hypothesis.

The only reason I own silver, is because I think the collective is going to desire it more. I reckon market psychology near always trumps "rational fundamentals".... in the short/ medium term anyway.

:lol: Silver is desired, has been desired and will be desired the world over.

Pork and wood etc etc etc are not, have not been and most probably will not be desired (in the same way). Ever.

Amen.

Supply and demand figures for gold dont make sense and if people are accumulating silver for its monetary value that does not makes sense either. Silver is of course hugely valueable but it is produced mainly as a biproduct of copper production.

I have said all of this before and got the same stick from the same people still waiting for silver to have its day in the sun

Silver is just one of a myriad of commodities that humans want and get when they desire it and can afford it

Men throughout the ages have chosen gold and silver as a store of wealth. What do they know? The fools.

The governments of the world haven't been artificially manipulating the price of pork or wood lower, the same would happen had they been.

Hi all, new to the forum,most excellent threads. I really like the silver story over gold but agree on the volatility. I think the combination of inevitable industrial demand and the short squeeze potential that silver could explode through the old highs of $50 over a period of time.

I listened to an interview on Kitco last week with David Bensimon who predicted $160 silver by 2014. Not sure if it has been posted here but if it hasn't let me know and I can dig it up. Same guy called for oil to $130 when it was like $30 or somewhere abouts.

Hi all, new to the forum,most excellent threads. I really like the silver story over gold but agree on the volatility. I think the combination of inevitable industrial demand and the short squeeze potential that silver could explode through the old highs of $50 over a period of time.

I listened to an interview on Kitco last week with David Bensimon who predicted $160 silver by 2014. Not sure if it has been posted here but if it hasn't let me know and I can dig it up. Same guy called for oil to $130 when it was like $30 or somewhere abouts.

Welcome to GEI, chipshot. :)

I am also very bullish about silver long-term. I had not heard of Bensimon before. If you have a link to his interview that would be interesting.

Even in today's dollars I think over 100 US dollars is very possible, perhaps in a few years. Silver is just so useful and thereby precious.

what price though in $ Mr.H?

i partly agree we could test some support here, short-term support at around $17, more structural (longer-term monthly) support around $16

post-1635-1259586260_thumb.png

Well, I'm thinking maybe at around $13 I'd pile in with my reserves. I think it could involve another macro event/ credit crunch the likes of which we saw last year.

That said, I'm certainly not selling any silver here, as there's no certainty in these things. :)

Well, I'm thinking maybe at around $13 I would pile in with my reserves. I think it could involve another macro event/ credit crunch the likes of which we saw last year.

personally speaking, i think the only way we will see that sort of price is if there is a spike in price to around $25+ first; eg. a similar reaction from $21 to $9

but, i wouldn't be shorting silver at $25 though as i believe this bull is too strong to be pinpointing the volatile bottoms, time will tell of course

personally speaking, i think the only way we will see that sort of price is if there is a spike in price to around $25+ first; eg. a similar reaction from $21 to $9

but, i wouldn't be shorting silver at $25 though as i believe this bull is too strong to be pinpointing the volatile bottoms, time will tell of course

Yes, it could happen.... I think we will continue to be surprised to both sides. If silver went to $25 on a spike, the ratio would likely get down towards 50 and I'd swap most of my silver for gold... keep some... and also buy some more dollars.

Is silver starting to run out of steam? Looks like good odds here for some lower prices.... not selling any of course... just waiting to buy.

I think silver is being quite bullish at the moment and is about to explode upwards any day soon. The cartel have got to be running out of physical sooner or later and when they do watch the price shoot up 2 or 3 dollars in a day.

I think silver is being quite bullish at the moment and is about to explode upwards any day soon. The cartel have got to be running out of physical sooner or later and when they do watch the price shoot up 2 or 3 dollars in a day.

Pixel8r, do you have an intermediate (i.e. next few months) target for silver? Thanks