SILVER

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect! Please tell us where on Ebay or elsewhere you will soon sell this below spot gold and silver. I am very interested in 1oz silver coins and Sovereigns.

EDIT: Or did you mean you're sure too, rather than you're shipping too? :lol:

You really haven't grasped a word I have posted, have you?

edit: there really is no answer to your post. I have stated my case as clearly as I am able. It is just a theory, but I believe it is more than adequately backed by the data. I will have to respectfully agree to disagee with you on this one!

You really haven't grasped a word I have posted, have you?

edit: there really is no answer to your post. I have stated my case as clearly as I am able. It is just a theory, but I believe it is more than adequately backed by the data. I will have to respectfully agree to disagee with you on this one!

Not entirely sure now. :unsure:

Anyway, I am really looking forward to cheap physical gold flooding the market. I could think of nothing better before a global hyperinflation.

Don't worry gents..... Mercury stops being retrograde tomorrow and we'll understand each other better. :rolleyes:

I just saw Pluto's post on the main thread about gold scarcity..... Kitco still haven't had any replenishment stocks....

:o Silver is now £5.81/oz. The cheapest I have ever seen it.

Yikes! I was thinking of getting some more, been holding off for the Friday PM smackdown..

Blimey! where is this going

Edit: Seems to be dropping on the open of the London market, out of interest, does anyone know if Gordon Brown has any UK silver to sell? :)

and yet the cheapest i can get it is £10 /oz !!

Is it a coin? £10/oz is very good for a coin.

You can buy at under £6.00/oz using GoldMoney (including the fees)

EDIT: I’m very interested in picking up some more silver coins if you know where I can get them at £10/oz. Do you mind adding a link?

Hi guys~ I am in the process of buying my first ever silver.... got enough gold... for now.

NZ mint have 1 kilo bars and ounce coins [takes four months but]. From reading the later part of this thread it looks like kilo bars are getting hard to find [1000 Oz bars :o ]. Am I right?

Also, would it be better to buy K bars or coins? Any opinions would be appreciated. I am thinking half and half at this stage.

Is it a coin? £10/oz is very good for a coin.

You can buy at under £6.00/oz using GoldMoney (including the fees)

EDIT: I’m very interested in picking up some more silver coins if you know where I can get them at £10/oz. Do you mind adding a link?

no, that was the cost per oz for the 1kg bars at cid. if i could get coins at £10 i would be filling my boots at the moment.

I believe the ounce price for both coins and 1 K bars are the same at NZ mint. And 18% premium on both. Should I just be buying coins?

It's the smaller denominations that are carrying a premium right now (100g bars and coins) ... so if it's the same price/oz for large and small, you're better off grabbing the small stuff.

It's the smaller denominations that are carrying a premium right now (100g bars and coins) ... so if it's the same price/oz for large and small, you're better off grabbing the small stuff.

Cheers for that. Gosh, a few months ago I imagined I might be priced out of the market [gold]. It's crazy that even with such a low price, it is becoming more difficult to buy physical gold and silver due to demand. Mind boggling really. :blink:

I believe the ounce price for both coins and 1 K bars are the same at NZ mint. And 18% premium on both. Should I just be buying coins?

Most of my silver is in GM.

For my in-hand, I’m buying coins because I think they will be easier to offload on ebay at £250 each.

Also, if TSHTF, small coins will be easier to trade with.

It's also very handy emergency money.

Most of my silver is in GM.

For my in-hand, I’m buying coins because I think they will be easier to offload on ebay at £250 each.

Exact same over here.

If lots of people are thinking like this - could this be a partial reason for the disconnect between paper and physical - especially in the smaller coinage type stuff which is partly collectable and partly of use in the end of the world ecenario ?

If lots of people are thinking like this - could this be a partial reason for the disconnect between paper and physical - especially in the smaller coinage type stuff which is partly collectable and partly of use in the end of the world ecenario ?

Yes, that’s what I think.

Incidentally, has anyone noticed that the fee for buying silver in Zurich via GoldMoney has increased?

I remember the London fee’s increased a few weeks ago and now Zurich seems to have increased to match the London price.

Hi guys~ I am in the process of buying my first ever silver.... got enough gold... for now.

NZ mint have 1 kilo bars and ounce coins [takes four months but]. From reading the later part of this thread it looks like kilo bars are getting hard to find [1000 Oz bars :o ]. Am I right?

Also, would it be better to buy K bars or coins? Any opinions would be appreciated. I am thinking half and half at this stage.

RH, see this post:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....ost&p=69640 :blink: :blink:

IMO coins are better. They are the only thing that offer smallish value for total worldwide financial collapse :D

But, bars are more compact.

So I would suggest some of each.

This from Jim Sinclair to clarify to what was aid on Silver yesterday;

Silver will perform with gold.

My concern is that after $1200 in gold, silver may not keep pace with gold due to its industrial demand component.

That is 100% consistent with what I have said for years.

What I said is absolutely true, but you give it too much of a bearish interpretation.

I never in any way made a bearish prediction for silver.

I said be realistic as markets move up as what I told you, in my opinion, is correct.

All the best,

Jim