SILVER

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Have been buying silver bars from CID over the past few months now. Should it matter I've no certificate for these bars?

Certificates are immaterial, they are just used as a sales aid to try and convince punters that are unfamiliar with PMs that the bar is genuine.

If you are selling to a dealer and it is a recognised bar from recognised refiner then they will use touch, sight and sound, then weigh and measure the bar to see if it is genuine. If it is unrecognised then they will melt and assay before payment.

Certificates are immaterial, they are just used as a sales aid to try and convince punters that are unfamiliar with PMs that the bar is genuine.

If you are selling to a dealer and it is a recognised bar from recognised refiner then they will use touch, sight and sound, then weigh and measure the bar to see if it is genuine. If it is unrecognised then they will melt and assay before payment.

I guessed as much but feel better after hearing it from someone else. Cheers

gimme a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ker has been reading all the threads, and acts dumb, he does not know what is being said about him??????????????????????????

if he DOESN'T, cannot read the simple signs, what sprt of t/a analyst is he, other than a paid one???

if his t/a worlks at all he wd be raking it in, not posting on dozens of goldbug friendyt formus

in⋅fa⋅mous   [in-fuh-muhs] –adjective

1. having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.

2. deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.

3. Law.

a. deprived of certain rights as a citizen, as a consequence of conviction of certain offenses.

b. of or pertaining to offenses involving such deprivation.

Ker,

I'm not going to belittle you. It's a braver person than me that makes bold predictions on PM price moves.

At some point, though, a chart becomes "invalid". Would you say we've reached that stage? If not, when? And if so, what's your next prediction?

L.

Wow, that was some bad tick, nearly 35%.

There must be a lot of stop losses triggered around $7, so probably very strong support just under this level.

(And Ker, you're one of them - there's no way you could predict this!!! ;) )

I think this was just an error on Kitco data, at the time I was looking to different sources and no one else showed the same price change.

gimme a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ker has been reading all the threads, and acts dumb, he does not know what is being said about him??????????????????????????

if he DOESN'T, cannot read the simple signs, what sprt of t/a analyst is he, other than a paid one???

if his t/a worlks at all he wd be raking it in, not posting on dozens of goldbug friendyt formus

lmao :lol:

total fraud

i have no idea what the crowd is talking about me and i don't care, i can only read breifly last posts, my time is too precious to spend it so lame. so don't expect me to reply to your comments.

that chart pixel posted , he will get it in real price, the trend just started

i have no idea what the crowd is talking about me and i don't care, i can only read breifly last posts, my time is too precious to spend it so lame. so don't expect me to reply to your comments.

that chart pixel posted , he will get it in real price, the trend just started

Ker, you have saved me on more than one occasion! Keep up the good work; it is greatly appreciated...