SILVER

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep - same here

if gold goes to $1200+ in the nearish future silver will go beserk

I think that if gold has a run-up to $1,400 now, we might see silver at $40/oz (i.e. gold:silver at 35:1). That would still be below the all time high.

http://gold.approximity.com/gold-silver_watch.html

Gold_USD_LOG_GUESS.png

Gold-Silver-Ratio_GUESS.png

I would just like to say I am very impressed with coininvestdirect service.

I ordered some more silver bars today & forgot to check stock first, they managed to allocate my order anyway.

very efficient, firendly & helpful. :)

I came across them by asking for a trustworthy & reliable pm suppliers & got pointed to CID by a few posters here.

has anyone traded any silver/gold back to them at all ? if so what was the process ?

edited - I am not thinking of selling any btw. :rolleyes:

An update from Bullionvault on the inclusion of silver.

az:

hi. do you have a date yet for launching BV silver?

Sonia Franchini:

Hello Az

Sonia Franchini:

We have finished writing the new part of the software but we're still waiting for one last clarification.

Sonia Franchini:

There is no date as such, probably next month.

Barrick to sell silver to Silver Wheaton

from Reuters

* Barrick to receive $625 mln from Silver Wheaton

* Silver Wheaton announces $250 mln financing deal

* Barrick shares rise 3 pct, Silver Wheaton up 0.8 pct

By Euan Rocha

TORONTO, Sept 8 (Reuters) - Barrick Gold Corp (ABX.TO), the world's largest gold miner, said on Tuesday it had agreed to sell 25 percent of silver production from its Pascua-Lama project in South America to Silver Wheaton Corp (SLW.TO).

I would just like to say I am very impressed with coininvestdirect service.

I ordered some more silver bars today & forgot to check stock first, they managed to allocate my order anyway.

very efficient, firendly & helpful. :)

I came across them by asking for a trustworthy & reliable pm suppliers & got pointed to CID by a few posters here.

has anyone traded any silver/gold back to them at all ? if so what was the process ?

edited - I am not thinking of selling any btw. :rolleyes:

You have to send your stash to germany at your risk and they will send you a cheque. They are very helpful. When they first luanched they were cheaper % above spot making them the cheapest. They are still reliabley the best value IMO.

You have to send your stash to germany at your risk and they will send you a cheque. They are very helpful. When they first luanched they were cheaper % above spot making them the cheapest. They are still reliabley the best value IMO.

:o :o

no chance.....

won't they take delivery at London then ? well I assume not after your reply above.

so I assume I would need to take it to one of the London based bullion dealers then by hand, via a telephone/email agreed pricing before hand ?

edit - just spoke to ATS & nice & simple. Just pop in with said stash & get your spot money. No limit apparently.

:o :o

no chance.....

won't they take delivery at London then ? well I assume not after your reply above.

so I assume I would need to take it to one of the London based bullion dealers then by hand, via a telephone/email agreed pricing before hand ?

edit - just spoke to ATS & nice & simple. Just pop in with said stash & get your spot money. No limit apparently.

Thats what Im going to do. Sandra there said that if you call in the morning they will agree a price with you and as long as you get there that day they will honour it, regardless. I doubt they would do it again if you skanked them out though.

Are you still in Wakey?

If so you could ask http://www.airedalecoins.co.uk/ for a price. They are in Bratford.

yes, still in sh1tty wakey, but moving to Devon next year.

I have no intention of selling ziknik (I just placed 2 orders within the last 2 days), I just like to know my exit options well in advance.

thanks for the info.

yes, still in sh1tty wakey, but moving to Devon next year.

I have no intention of selling ziknik (I just placed 2 orders within the last 2 days), I just like to know my exit options well in advance.

thanks for the info.

Ive moved to Devon recently, Tiverton area. Where abouts are you moving too? Oh, dont forget to bring your umberella! I doubt I will sell my silver like that. I will ebay it most of it.

Ive moved to Devon recently, Tiverton area. Where abouts are you moving too? Oh, dont forget to bring your umberella! I doubt I will sell my silver like that. I will ebay it most of it.

not too sure yet, but definetly souuth devon as I am not a surfer type.

Probably between Lyme Regis & Torbay, preferably nearish to the beach although we are not typical beach types, more dog walkers down the promenade tbh.

large village or small town but with reasonable access to Exeter. Most places look reachable down there tbh, looking at the map. We can't wait tbh & should have been moving this year but that's another story.

not too sure yet, but definetly souuth devon as I am not a surfer type.

Probably between Lyme Regis & Torbay, preferably nearish to the beach although we are not typical beach types, more dog walkers down the promenade tbh.

large village or small town but with reasonable access to Exeter. Most places look reachable down there tbh, looking at the map. We can't wait tbh & should have been moving this year but that's another story.

its deceiving

do they have motorways in Devon

its deceiving

do they have motorways in Devon

what those big tarmacy things? Yer we have those too. :lol: :lol: Some areas are quite remote though and require 10 miles down narrow lanes.

Budleigh Salterton, Sidmouth & Dawlish are quite nice. Id rather live by the sea though. Where I am is quite central in Devon with good access to the M5 and the north devon link road. I travel with my job around Devon and it is very beautiful. You going to rent or buy?

ok thanks for the reply.

do you just get a feel for bars/coins over time after many purchases then ?

I must admit I felt better already having some, when this batch arrived, but I like to be very sure about things.

you realise after a while that it just isn't important - its not the serial number that tells the buyer that its real silver - its the look, the feel, the weight, the sound.

i've got some really ugly silver - a 50oz bar, hand poured, air bubbles on the underside, no makers stamp, just a 99.9 and the weight stamped on it - i don't think i'll have much trouble selling when the price is as high as i think its going to get.