SILVER

Looks like Goldcore has the best prices for ASEs

Has anyone ever used them?

http://www.24hgold.com/english/silver_market_premium.aspx?id_w=1003270D5010

Silver Dealers Premium Silver Price in EUR

United_States_of_America.png Price Of American Silver Eagle 1 Oz in United States of America

Blanchard +138.84% 31.09

Colorado Gold +26.52% 16.47

A-mark +35.13% 17.59

Boston Bullion +52.15% 19.80

Blue Moon Coins +51.40% 19.70

Wexforcoin +122.17% 28.92

Gainesville Coins +149.87% 32.52

United_Kingdom.png Price Of American Silver Eagle 1 Oz in United Kingdom

GoldCore +20.17% 15.64

Apmex +116.45% 28.17

Monex +48.23% 19.29

France.png Price Of American Silver Eagle 1 Oz in France

Gold Direct +103.84% 26.53

Missouri Coin C. +31.48% 17.11

AU Trading +155.20% 33.22

Sprott Money +161.86% 34.08

Only Gold +157.93% 33.57

Bullion by post +145.38% 31.94

SunshineSilver +29.76% 16.8

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A signed statement by a CFTC Administrative Law Judge, announcing his retirement:

I recommend you read what's in the link:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/39746954/Judge-Painter-Notice-and-Order-dcpdf-1

There are two administrative law judges at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission: myself and the Honorable Bruce Levine. On Judge Levine's first week on the job, nearly twenty years ago, he came into my office and stated that he had promised Wendy Gramm, then Chairwoman of the Commission, that we would never rule in a complainant's favor. A review of his rulings will confirm that he has fulfilled his vow. Judge Levine, in the cynical guise of enforcing the rules, forces pro se complaints to run a hostile procedural gauntlet until they lose hope, and either withdraw their complaint or settle for a pittance, regardless of the merits of the case

Warning to anyone here who owns shares in CEF and the Sprott physical bullion funds.

There are rumours that ScotiaMocatta's vaults have been emptied**

Remember back in 2008 when I posted info that depositors of gold bullion in Swiss banks found their gold is missing?

Well, bullion stored in Canada may also be missing.

I've emailed CEF and Sprott to see if they will tell me that ScotiaMocatta is the custodian for their bullion.

Will keep you posted if I get any reply

The shit is going to hit the fan soon as I've heard that a Canadian bullion bank will go into default

** Not a new rumour as I found this 2010 article:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/latest-gold-fraud-bombshell-canadas-only-bullion-bank-gold-vault-practically-empty

The Latest Gold Fraud Bombshell: Canada's Only Bullion Bank Gold Vault Is Practically Empty

15_09_16_David_Morgan_SS0.jpg Silver Hits 3-Week High Ahead of FOMC Decision - David Morgan
Guest(s): David Morgan

December silver futures prices closed near the session high and hit a three-week high today, but one silver guru is remaining cautious. ‘One day does not make a market,’ said David Morgan, editor of the popular newsletter, silver-investor.com. ‘Will it fall through or not? I think it depends on how the Fed’s action or inaction tomorrow manifests in the marketplace,’ Morgan said in an interview with Kitco News. He added that he does not think the U.S. Fed will act this month. December silver futures jumped over 4% on Wednesday, with prices last up $0.559 at $14.89 an ounce

=== ===

SLW ... All Data : 5 years : 6-mos

SLW-all_zpsmoxbio7v.gif

Silver Wheaton (SLW) Receives TSX Approval for a Normal Course Issuer Bid

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Silver Wheaton Corp. ("Silver Wheaton" or the "Company") (TSX:SLW) (NYSE: SLW) announces that the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") has accepted the notice of Silver Wheaton's intention to commence a normal course issuer bid (the "NCIB").

On September 14, 2015, Silver Wheaton announced its intention to seek TSX approval for an NCIB. This approval allows the Company to purchase up to 20,229,671 Common Shares (representing 5% of the Company's 404,593,425 total issued and outstanding Common Shares as of September 11, 2015) over a period of twelve months commencing on September 23, 2015. The NCIB will expire no later than September 22, 2016

About AuRico Metals

AuRico Metals is a mining royalty and development company whose royalty assets include a 1.5% NSR on the Young-Davidson Gold Mine, a 0.25% NSR on the Williams mine at Hemlo, and a 0.5% NSR on the Eagle River mine – all located in Ontario, Canada. AuRico Metals also has a 2% NSR on the Fosterville Mine, located in Victoria, Australia, and 100% ownership of the advanced Kemess Project in British Columbia, Canada. AuRico Metals' goal is to deliver sustained value creation for the company's many stakeholders. AuRico Metals' head office is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

=== ===

Sandstorm Gold Files Early Warning Report

VANCOUVER, Sept. 18, 2015 /CNW/ - Sandstorm Gold Ltd. ("Sandstorm" or the "Company") (NYSE MKT: SAND, TSX: SSL) is announcing, pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 - The Early Warning System and Related Take Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues, the purchase by Sandstorm of an aggregate of 2,617,400 common shares (the "Acquired Shares") of AuRico Metals Inc. ("AuRico"), representing approximately 2% of the outstanding common shares of AuRico (the "AuRico Shares").

Prior to the acquisition of the Acquired Shares, Sandstorm owned directly an aggregate of 16,791,881 AuRico Shares, which represents approximately 13% of the issued and outstanding AuRico Shares.

==

> http://www.juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/823-tsx/ssl/11674-sandstorm-gold-files-early-warning-report-4.html#.Vf_FMpdP_IU

@clif_high hello Clif...I'm sad because PM's are the only sector of your forecasts that doesn't work...silver slammed again today! marc

@primmoelliottw huge TM in crash of glencore! This is the commodities collateral crash that ripples around planet freeing precious metals!

I'm liking what I see in the behaviour of silver - begun to hold up better than Gold during the selloffs, and then outperform on the way up. In fact it has just managed to poke its head above its 133dma.

A very bullish sign for the PM sector in general.

SLV ran up to key resistance near $15.40 (?) ... 5-years : 12moW : 12moD / 10d: SLV : SLW : GDX : GLD :

SLV-5yrs_zpsc97qtkp1.gif

And I too some profits on Half of my SLW Call position, earning about 100% in a week.

(Despite the strong rally, I counted three gaps on the way up, and that made me cautious)

• 2 weeks later...

Silver is still in a downtrend : SLV but may be turning up now

Here's that old ratio: Silver-to-TLT

Silver-to-TLT_zps0dohj95f.png

SLW / Silver Wheaton vs. SLV ... update : SLW : SLV : AGQ :

SLW-v-SLV_zpsymddybac.gif

========= : Origin: 10/19.midday :
SLV. shares: $13.80 : $15.05 -0.23 :
+00 Jan$11 : $ 2.00 : $ 4.10 - 0.22 :
SLW shares: $11.80 : $13.99 -0.32 :
+50 Jan$10 : $ 2.00 : $ 4.15 -0.30 :
- 25 dec$10 : $ 4.00 : $ 4.15 -0.30 :
- 25 Jan$14 : $ 1.50 : $ 1.32 -0.16 :

================
-----> Cost:+$0,050: $7,075 ---- :

math:10375 - 3300 = 7,075

• 2 months later...
Probably useless - But I will comment after I have a chance to listen to a bit of it
mqdefault.jpg 8:41
Silver will break $50 in 2016
  • 14 hours ago / 2,818 views
Get the 2016 Guide How to Maximize Profits in Silver:
http://FutureMoneyTrends.com/Silver

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Silver looks too cheap, relative to Gold

I have begun to sell some gold, and replace it with calls on SLV.

The idea here is to keep the upside in precious metals, and maybe get more upside, and to have some real downside protection

Gold-toSilver2_zpsmprngy43.png

Sell Gold $1233.7 : Buy Silver $15.14 :: r- 81.49
Sell GLD: $117.92 : Buy SLV : $14.41 :: r- 8.183

Sell July SLV Calls : $12.0 Calls : $2.66 : IV: $2.41 / TV: $0.25
SLV at $14.66 (Strike + Prem) locks in what Silver Price?

Silver-toSLV_zpschjzrlnu.png

Today's ratio of Silver/SLV is (15.14 / 14.41 = 1.0507)
I expect that ratio to rise by 1% every three years (to cover SLV mgmt, storage, etc)
That's 1.00% / 36 = 0.028% a month. So that's 5 mos : 0.028 x 5= 0.14% x 1.0507 = 1.0522

So: The July $12 calls lock in : $14.66 x 1.0522 = $15.42 (or 28 cents higher, + 1.8% higher)
If Gold stays where it is now ($1,233.7), and Silver is: $15.42: the ratio locked in would be 80.00

In effect, the high ratio, helps to pay for the Time Value in the SLV Option

Comex about to run out of silver?

http://www.silverseek.com/commentary/deliverable-silver-stocks-comex-reach-historic-low-15331

http://www.24hgold.com/english/interactive_chart.aspx?title=COMEX%20WAREHOUSES%20REGISTERED%20SILVER&etfcode=COMEX%20WAREHOUSES%20REGISTERED&etfcodecom=SILVER

At some point, someone will want to take delivery and the stuff won't actually be there, it'll just be a warehouse of IOUs.

• 4 weeks later...

Peak in GSR : we might have seen it already

GSR_zpsixvapaul.png