Nanoviricides / NNVC

Is this your favourite junior / idea or what is it that appeals about Nano? I only ask because you seem very active on this thread!

Hi there, glad this has raised some interest. The reason this is one of my favourites is not the fact that it is nano tech per se it is more that they:

1) have a novel way of destroying viruses in the body

2) to date all studies have shown their nano-medicine is both more effective than any other available drugs and

3) it is completely non-toxic

4) Each virus is a 40 BILLION dollar market!

5) They may have a functional cure for HIV - this means the nano-medicine will stop HIV from making you ill but you may still have it hiding in your lymph nodes so you may need to take the drug for life.

6) They intend to move to a main exchange next year.

This a is a quantum leap in medical science. If you are interested I would encourage you to listen to their most recent presentation:

Equities Magazine Presentation

Or just look at their recent results for their Flu and HIV drug:

FluCide more effective than Tamiflu

I dont think it is listed on a index that I am able to trade. But it does strike me that the biotech sector has long been out of favour. If Biotechs can get the technology right who knows what the future will bring

It is currently listed on the OTCCBB (over the counter bulletin board) in the US. I am able to trade this stock via TDWaterhouse in the UK. I need to phone them though as you cannot deal them online. However, as I mentioned above the company plans to list on AMEX or NASDAQ next year. They do not intend to to do a reverse split to achieve this so im guessing they know something that they think will either propel its stock price up above the minimum or they will get income to do the same.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there, glad this has raised some interest. The reason this is one of my favourites is not the fact that it is nano tech per se it is more that they:

It is currently listed on the OTCCBB (over the counter bulletin board) in the US. I am able to trade this stock via TDWaterhouse in the UK. I need to phone them though as you cannot deal them online. However, as I mentioned above the company plans to list on AMEX or NASDAQ next year. They do not intend to to do a reverse split to achieve this so im guessing they know something that they think will either propel its stock price up above the minimum or they will get income to do the same.

Still watching and interested, made sure I could buy them, just set a certain entry price (or being greedy).

Keep posting Dr Solar.

Still watching and interested, made sure I could buy them, just set a certain entry price (or being greedy).

Keep posting Dr Solar.

Great stuff. As you will have seen the stock is seeing strong overhead resistance at 90 cents. The insider selling that was being done to fund the new lab space has apparently stopped now so hopefully that gives us a better chance of breaking through sometime next year. That and of course a steady stream of good news :)

I see that Patrick Cox of agora financial has NNVC listed as one of his break through technology stocks.

remarkable company . revolutionary . could destroy vaccine industry

Cox illustrates the approach of this newsletter by telling the story of Semmelweis and his hand washing discovery, disbelieved at first ... the period when evidence of a breakthrough is ignored or overlooked provides a golden opportunity for investors

NanoViricides is currently in the region of disbelief . therefore a huge opportunity . it's a world leader in a revolutionary new generation of anti-viral drugs.

Brief bios of Drs. Seymour & Diwan

Outline of the technology

"Viral Equivalent of Penicillin"

Some past and current testing described

"Recommendation: buy NanoViricides (OTCBB:NNVC) up to 90 cents."

This newsletter, if I understand the offer correctly, goes for $895 a year. It's good to see the basic info on NNVC getting out to readers presumably capable of significant investment, assuming there are people out there willing to part with $895.

• 2 weeks later...

Still can't quite make it through that 90 cent mark... but things do appear to be stirring perhaps?

AllAllan is leading the charge:

Pound, pound, pound that table!

Pounding the table

And agora financial's Patrick Cox is "pounding the table" too:

Companies Ready to Change the World and Deliver Your Unending Wealth in 2010

The company has demonstrated astonishing early-stage effectiveness for a revolutionary drug with widespread applicability

Finally above 90 cents with a reasonable amount of conviction.

Can we keep above this level for the rest of the week?

Looks like we have some fresh big investors accumulating right now.

iHub message board

Anyone else on board?

Yes. Was long at $0.55 since October. Very, tempted (and tense) to add more now! Will see if price holds up into the close!

BOOM! closed over a dollar!

I got in at 56-58 on the last dip.... nice

Boom! Increased my position by a third in the last 15 minutes @ $0.95! I'm done buying now.

Now lets see if Allan's lil baby pays up!!

Boom! Increased my position by a third in the last 15 minutes @ $0.95! I'm done buying now.

Now lets see if Allan's lil baby pays up!!

Great to see someone else on board. AllAllan has a technical buy signal and is looking for a breakout over $1.06. This is interesting in terms of timing of further accumulation but really Im following this one more on a fundamental basis. The actual science this company is using is really interesting and if they can harness it in to the drugs they say they can then $1.06 will seem like a ridiculous bargain. Exciting stuff.

This article does a very good job of explaining what Nanoviricides does in laymans terms. Please take the time to read it if you are at all interested in investing in this company:

Using Nanotech to Destroy Viruses

The company is NanoViricides Inc. (OTCBB: NNVC). NanoViricides works at the interface of several scientific disciplines. It has brought together medicine, biology and chemistry to develop transformational nanotech-enabled anti-viral drugs.

NanoViricides has used new technological tools to custom build a molecular structure that can take out many different kinds of viruses. My colleague Ray Blanco and I were able to interview Dr. Eugene Seymour, NanoViricides’ CEO, at length. He kindly submitted to our extended questioning process so that you could get the inside picture regarding this transformational early-stage company.

NanoViricides’ core TheraCour (therapeutic courier) technology was invented by Dr. Anil R. Diwan. He holds a B.S. in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India, and a Ph.D. in biochemical engineering from Rice University. He has 18 years of experience in researching biopharmaceuticals and 12 years of entrepreneurial experience. Dr. Diwan is currently the chairman and president of NanoViricides Inc.

In 2005, Diwan was joined by Dr. Eugene Seymour to found the company. They started the business to market a new class of anti-viral drugs that were based on Diwan’s prior research and intellectual property. Seymour also has a long history in virus research. He was, in fact, a pioneer in the early 1980s, working on the newly appeared disease we now know as HIV.

As an internist practicing immunology when the pandemic began, Seymour treated some of the first patients identified with the virus. He tells us that it was a grueling four-year struggle to figure out what was going on while his patients were dying. In 1989, he founded StatSure, where he led the development of a rapid HIV blood test that gained approval in several countries including Canada, the U.K. and Vietnam. Later, he became a consultant for the U.N. Global Program on AIDS and set up HIV testing programs in several countries.

NanoViricides’ Viral Monkey Wrench

When Diwan and Seymour first founded NanoViricides, they began working on a drug, called HIVCide, that would destroy the HIV virus. Then, the emergence of the widely feared avian flu changed their plans. New drugs were controlling the progression of HIV, while influenza represented a huge untapped market.

Realizing that the flu virus could be attacked with the same basic technology they had developed for HIV, they broadened their focus to other types of viruses. They engineered a variation of their HIV-busting technology called FluCide. This anti-viral drug targets type A influenza, which causes hundreds of thousands of deaths per year.

To understand how their technology works, we need to spend just a little time talking about viruses.

Influenza and other viruses consist of three basic parts. The first is the “payload” at the heart of the virus. In the case of the flu, this payload is RNA. The payload could also be DNA, depending on the type of virus. This genetic material is encased in a protein shell called a capsid. The capsid, in turn, is encased in an envelope, which the virus acquires when it bursts out of an infected cell. This envelope is coated with proteins so that it attaches to a healthy cell, allowing the virus to infect it.

When infected by the flu virus, it normally takes two-three weeks to develop enough immunity to beat back the infection. Since we build up an immune “memory” against particular viral strains, we usually can’t catch one again. However, the flu virus mutates very rapidly. New strains can defeat the immune system.

Before founding NanoViricides, it had occurred to Diwan that there were no truly effective treatments for viral infections. What he created in response is nothing short of a stroke of genius. In applying his knowledge of chemistry and molecular engineering, Diwan treated this problem from a whole new approach and made a great leap forward.

How NanoViricides Kills Viruses

Originally, NanoViricides had intended to carry a drug inside the TheraCour molecule that would attack the virus. Subsequently the company discovered that this was unnecessary. Diwan realized that viruses coat themselves with a membrane that causes them to attach themselves to healthy cells. He also realized that if a structure could be created with characteristics of the virus’s usual target cells, it could fuse to the virus. That process causes the outer membrane of the virus to break down. The capsid streams out, without infecting a cell.

The mere act of attaching to the virus and fusing with its protein coat renders it inert. Since the capsid is unable to infect a cell on its own, the eviscerated virus is then rendered harmless. It can no longer attack any healthy cells.

Dr. Diwan’s revolutionary new drug consists of a base molecule with a number of specialized proteins on its surface. The base molecule, called a nano-micelle, has a spherical shape. Attached to the surface of this “nano-ball” are special proteins designed to specifically neutralize a particular virus. These proteins can be very specialized and targeted, such as for HIV. On the flip side, they can be very broad and generic, such that one can be used as a general-purpose drug that can take out herpes, influenza and other illnesses.

In essence, the nano-micelle developed by NanoViricides mimics the outer surface of the cell. Think of this outer surface as the teeth of a gear. The way a virus attaches to the cell is by having another gear with teeth that perfectly mesh with the cellular gears. When the teeth mesh, it is molecular Velcro. By design, the nano-micelle acts as a perfect decoy for the human cell because the protein profile on its outer surface “fools” the virus into attaching to it instead. The drug throws a molecular “monkey wrench” into the virus’ machinery.

What NanoViricides has done is create a broad-spectrum anti-viral drug that targets all type A influenza, regardless of the strain. Unlike flu vaccines that have to be modified for every new virus strain appearing in the wild, FluCide doesn’t “care.” Since all strains of type A influenza have the same basic properties, it is capable of destroying them all. This not only includes the garden- variety seasonal flu, but also newer variants such as bird and swine flu. It’s the anti-viral equivalent of a nuclear bomb.

Dr. Seymour says a patient treated with FluCide within 24-48 hours of infection simply won’t get sick. If he weren’t getting grants and recognition from other scientists in the field, I might have concluded that he was lying. This is a huge transformational technology.

There are other anti-viral drugs on the market, of course. But NanoViricides’ approach is unique. All the other anti-viral drugs on the market work in different phases of the virus life cycle. For example, one major type actually does remove the viral coating, but only after it enters the cell. Other types act inside the actual cell at the transcription or assembly phase of the virus life cycle. The popular anti-viral drug Tamiflu and swine flu drug Virenza work by preventing the viruses from exiting an infected cell.

Unlike these existing drugs, however, NanoViricides’ technology acts before the virus has had a chance to gain entry into a healthy cell. This is like defeating a besieging enemy army with withering fire before it’s forced the city gates or undermined the defensive walls. The alternative methods used today are the equivalent of a last-ditch house-to-house battle after the defenses have been breached.

These current anti-viral drugs have other drawbacks. They are expensive and resistance develops as the virus mutates. There is also toxicity.

More than 99% of seasonal flu viruses have developed resistance to Tamiflu, according to the CDC. Unlike such drugs, NanoViricides has found no evidence of toxicity or resistance in animal trials. There is no mechanism by which resistance can develop against NanoViricides’ technology. If the surface proteins on the virus mutate away from the ability of the nano-micelle to attach to them, they have also mutated away from the ability to attach to the surface of a human cell. The viruses don’t have a chance.

The Viral Equivalent of Penicillin

Just as penicillin ushered in a new age of antibiotic drugs against bacterial infections, I believe NanoViricides’ revolutionary technology will do the same for virus therapies.

Moreover, NanoViricides has many potential targets for its technology. Currently, it has focused its initial work on herpes, HIV and influenza. The reason for choosing these three is that 95% of all human viruses should be covered by these three versions of NanoViricides’ basic technology. Work is being done with NanoViricides’ drugs at research hospitals, universities and veterinary schools.

For example, the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine has confirmed the effectiveness of its drugs in treating herpes and adenoviruses. This past August, it demonstrated a 99.99% reduction in herpes viral loads in vitro. Southern Research Institute is going to be doing further in vitro research with the NanoViricides drug, and LSU is going to be doing further research in vivo.

Here, NanoViricides sees three major opportunities: eyedrops to eradicate herpes of the eye and topical creams for herpes cold sores and genital herpes. These particular delivery methods don’t destroy the virus in the body, but they do treat flare-ups. It also wants to destroy the herpes virus in its hideout inside the nerve roots and is working on delivery methods.

Next on the list is HIV. In 2008, spectacular results were announced for HIVCide in Israel. Based on the findings there, it was suggested that the company had attained a “functional cure.” This is due to the drug’s ability to decrease the amount of circulating virus and to suppress the virus exiting infected cells in which it was sequestered. HIVCide should allow an affected person to live an essentially normal life, as virus load is so low that the virus cannot be transmitted.

Another possible delivery method for the NanoViricides technology is a skin patch. Since the actual HIV drug is only 20 nanometers across, it should be able to easily pass the transdermal barrier. The goal is to administer an initial loading dose intravenously and then treat the virus over the long term with skin patches. Delivery methods for other viral targets include nasal sprays, bronchial inhalers, intramuscular and — as I mentioned — intravenous injections.

Many government agencies are currently working with NanoViricides in testing the technology. The Walter Reed Army medical research institute is evaluating drugs for the Ebola and Marburg viruses. It is also getting ready to start on dengue. Since it is in the same family of viruses, dengue is a steppingstone to hepatitis C treatment. It also has an HIV program on contract at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.

The government of Vietnam has already tested its experimental rabies offering. It was able to salvage 30% of animals that received the treatment. Subsequent trials verified the initial results. The Centers for Disease Control picked up on this and started a large-scale animal study. NanoViricides is also working with the World Wildlife Fund to deliver the Ebola drug to gorillas by blowgun. About 5,000 members of this endangered species died from Ebola in 2002-2003.

The participation of several military medical research institutes underscores the probability that NanoViricides’ approach would be very useful against biological warfare agents. A broad-spectrum anti-viral cocktail could protect against many potential agents in a short time while the bioweapon was analyzed and a more targeted drug could be created. NanoViricides is working with the Department of Defense on this. Upon identifying the exact composition of the biological warfare agent, NanoViricides could then rapidly develop a more targeted drug to neutralize it.

Like a computer operating system, NanoViricides’ modular nano-micelle allows other players to write specific applications for it for less-widespread viruses, simply by designing the right protein connectors to attach to the surface.

The company has demonstrated astonishing early-stage effectiveness for a revolutionary drug with widespread applicability.

Recommendation: buy NanoViricides Inc. (OTCBB:NNVC).

Had a buy order in at the support area of 81 cents but did n't get hit so jumped in with a small market order fearful of missing the train (hopefully of the bullet type), I intend to buy a little more if we get a pullback. That'll be a challenge considering I'll be asking Selftrade to deal in them :rolleyes: rather than through my SIPP account.

For anyone wishing to join the club here's a chart annotated with an elliottwave count assuming an impulse wave is in the making. If so a correction of wave iii i.e wave iv could be anywhere from the 38.2% retracement - which is where it's at now 0.99 - to a maximum retracement to 0.91. Below this i.e. end of wave i would render the count invalid. It could of course just takee off from here or collapse form whence it came. I'm far from an expert in EWT so take it with a pinch of salt.

post-1496-1263053297_thumb.jpg

Had a buy order in at the support area of 81 cents but did n't get hit so jumped in with a small market order fearful of missing the train (hopefully of the bullet type), I intend to buy a little more if we get a pullback. That'll be a challenge considering I'll be asking Selftrade to deal in them :rolleyes: rather than through my SIPP account.

For anyone wishing to join the club here's a chart annotated with an elliottwave count assuming an impulse wave is in the making. If so a correction of wave iii i.e wave iv could be anywhere from the 38.2% retracement - which is where it's at now 0.99 - to a maximum retracement to 0.91. Below this i.e. end of wave i would render the count invalid. It could of course just takee off from here or collapse form whence it came. I'm far from an expert in EWT so take it with a pinch of salt.

post-1496-1263053297_thumb.jpg

Hey GTG, great to have another join us here on this thread. I'm no technician either but these kind of charts can be useful in timing further accumulation so thanks for that.

What do you make of the fundamentals of this company? The actual science they are using to develop their anti viral platform is really interesting I think. From a fundamental analysis point of view if these guys can deliver what I think they can then it will be more than a moon shot in price more like a trip to pluto :)

Thats why i think you really have to get a core position now then use technicals to time further accumulation.

How are others approaching this? Anyone accumulated allallans 10,000 share minimum? :)

Hey GTG, great to have another join us here on this thread. I'm no technician either but these kind of charts can be useful in timing further accumulation so thanks for that.

What do you make of the fundamentals of this company? The actual science they are using to develop their anti viral platform is really interesting I think. From a fundamental analysis point of view if these guys can deliver what I think they can then it will be more than a moon shot in price more like a trip to pluto :)

Thats why i think you really have to get a core position now then use technicals to time further accumulation.

How are others approaching this? Anyone accumulated allallans 10,000 share minimum? :)

It sounds very impressive but then it would to me not having any knowledge in the field or industry. It does look like a patent for a wonder drug is in the making, I particularly like the fact that it prevents the virus from infecting the cell compared with the competitors products which are a cure rather than a prevention. An ounce of prevention being better than a pound of cure. The fact that their "product" (is that the right word?) may be able to be customised to whatever virus the receipient is likely to be exposed to is..... well, like you said a possible trip to pluto for this stock.

Feet firmly on the ground though, without being able to calculate an R2R ratio it's purely a speculative punt to me with a small amount of money (a lot less than allallans recommendation)I can afford to lose. If it doubles my moneyt I'll probably take half out for a risk free investment.

Wave 4's or iv in this case tend to retrace 38.2% so we "may" have (hopefully)seen the last low for this stock for some time. Drilling down on the lower time frames would confirm this (if we are in an impulsive wave) IMO.

It sounds very impressive but then it would to me not having any knowledge in the field or industry. It does look like a patent for a wonder drug is in the making, I particularly like the fact that it prevents the virus from infecting the cell compared with the competitors products which are a cure rather than a prevention. An ounce of prevention being better than a pound of cure. The fact that their "product" (is that the right word?) may be able to be customised to whatever virus the receipient is likely to be exposed to is..... well, like you said a possible trip to pluto for this stock.

Feet firmly on the ground though, without being able to calculate an R2R ratio it's purely a speculative punt to me with a small amount of money (a lot less than allallans recommendation)I can afford to lose. If it doubles my moneyt I'll probably take half out for a risk free investment.

Wave 4's or iv in this case tend to retrace 38.2% so we "may" have (hopefully)seen the last low for this stock for some time. Drilling down on the lower time frames would confirm this (if we are in an impulsive wave) IMO.

I was all prepared to take a small punt on this ($1000) but decided first to consult my daughter-in-law who is a bio-chemical research scientist - most recently in stem-cell technology. As such she is very much in touch with everything bio-scientific and especially with the value (or otherwise) of any particular patent - she has been very involved in seeking patents in her specific field of endeavour.

She was distinctly unimpressed.

I have asked her if, from the kindness of her heart, she could put down in bullet points her disquiet that she relayed to me over the phone. She has convinced me that it is not a worthwhile investment, not the least because the company founders appear to be awarding themselves million dollar salaries while seeking additional funding from the markets. She is also unimpressed by the patent held.

Anyway, I do not want to misrepresent her (or to impugn NanoViricides) so I shall post more if she is kind enough to give me a written account of her disquiet which I asked of her whilst admitting it was a total imposition requested only so as to warn you good folk.

Meanwhile, her concluding advice was:

If you want to invest in a pharma you'd be better off investing in Astra Zeneca and if you want to make a speculative bet, buy a lottery ticket.

I was all prepared to take a small punt on this ($1000) but decided first to consult my daughter-in-law who is a bio-chemical research scientist - most recently in stem-cell technology. As such she is very much in touch with everything bio-scientific and especially with the value (or otherwise) of any particular patent - she has been very involved in seeking patents in her specific field of endeavour.

She was distinctly unimpressed.

I have asked her if, from the kindness of her heart, she could put down in bullet points her disquiet that she relayed to me over the phone. She has convinced me that it is not a worthwhile investment, not the least because the company founders appear to be awarding themselves million dollar salaries while seeking additional funding from the markets. She is also unimpressed by the patent held.

Anyway, I do not want to misrepresent her (or to impugn NanoViricides) so I shall post more if she is kind enough to give me a written account of her disquiet which I asked of her whilst admitting it was a total imposition requested only so as to warn you good folk.

Meanwhile, her concluding advice was:

If you want to invest in a pharma you'd be better off investing in Astra Zeneca and if you want to make a speculative bet, buy a lottery ticket.

Thanks for taking the time to post. I would be very interested to hear your daughter-in-laws thoughts should you get a detailed list. If possible with a source of the information. From my own research on the company execs currently get 250k per annum (not multi-million) and initially were only paid in stock.

There used to be a sticky on the iHub message board explaining the somewhat complex IP structure and relationship between Nanoviricides and Theracour but its been moved. I will post it here if I find it.

As I said at the beginning this is a very high risk stock i.e. death or glory and folks should invest accordingly.

Managed to find the post explaining the Nanoviricides/Theracour IP structure:

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_...age_id=38351666

Why such a convoluted Intellectual Property structure?

TherCour was incorporated by NNVC's president Anil Diwan to take over the technology from his original development company, Allexcel. Allexcel still holds the patents and TheraCour is the holding and development company for the technology that also licenses other entities. The patent is held by Allexcel and proprietary knowledge is held by TheraCour which then licenses the use to other entities.

So, the relationship is this:

TheraCour has licensed its technology for use against viruses to NNVC in perpetuity. Dr. Diwan, the owner of TheraCour is the chief inventor and lead researcher as well as President of NNVC. TheraCour holds ~28% of NNVC's common stock (soon to be 26%) and therefore has a substantial vested interest in the success of NNVC. Dr. Diwan also holds about 9% of NNVC, giving him about 37% of NNVC's shares and a major interest in the success of NNVC.

So, why set up such a convoluted, multi-tiered structure? Well, first of all, when NNVC first formed following the reverse merger with e-dot com (or whatever it was called) the inventors and, researchers and officers had no idea the thing would work. They did know that test material given to Harvard (Beth Israel Deaconess) showed in vitro efficacy against Cytomegalovirus, but that sucker is one big virus with and easily ruptured envelope. Knowing that funding was dependent on incorporation, something that can be vulnerable to creditors, the principles decided to set up 3 tiers of protection for the base technology.

Base technology? The case technology is the Therapeutic Courier (TheraCour), a hollow spheroid that self-assembles consistently to 19nm to 21nm, or as Diwan likes to say about 20nm. The structure is a polymeric nanomicelle, a polymer consisting of an inner lattice with an outer coating to which molecules can be made to bond. The implications for use of the polymeric nanomicelle go far beyond simply targeting and destroying viruses.

Consequently, had the in vivo tests failed, NNVC might have failed, and in its failure some might have been tempted to collect losses by suing for the ownership of the base technology. Well, NNVC hasn't failed yet in any of its tests, with the single exception of EbolaCide which ran into problems with the Ebola Virus sheddase.

Today it seems odd to have such a structure, whereas only 4 years ago it seemed like the prudent thing to do.

It is fair to say that there are many many small companies holding (potentially) great technology.

The thing is however that very few actually manage to transition to match their potential. If they did investing would be easy!

That makes it a high risk / potentially high reward proposition. A bit like junior miners !

I work in this area myself as a research scientist and also was a little unimpressed at first.

Their pipeline of viricides are very early stage still in animal models, or earlier, there seems to be some problems with the IP, and I was surprised that such an early stage company was actually publicly traded. Interesting their CSO was in military research before, then going after diseases like Ebola / Dengue - seems they are intending military use as target.

But then I did notice that John Rossi, a very established and capable guy in the field, was on the Scientific Advisory Board. So maybe there is some hope.

Anyway, it's a big gamble this sort of stuff is either worth nothing or might pick up, but going after such a fast-changing target like influenza as their most developed program makes it especially risky even compared to other biotech stocks.

I work in this area myself as a research scientist and also was a little unimpressed at first.

Their pipeline of viricides are very early stage still in animal models, or earlier, there seems to be some problems with the IP, and I was surprised that such an early stage company was actually publicly traded. Interesting their CSO was in military research before, then going after diseases like Ebola / Dengue - seems they are intending military use as target.

But then I did notice that John Rossi, a very established and capable guy in the field, was on the Scientific Advisory Board. So maybe there is some hope.

Anyway, it's a big gamble this sort of stuff is either worth nothing or might pick up, but going after such a fast-changing target like influenza as their most developed program makes it especially risky even compared to other biotech stocks.

Hi Thelliand,

I agree that this is very high risk. It's my death or glory lottery ticket pick. Having done some initial research I came to the same conclusion as allallan namely that the risk reward profile was impressive enough to warrant participation. Only betting a very small amount mind you. If fresh info comes to light then I reserve the right to change my mind.

Fortunately I got in on the last dip there for 58 cents. I can now pretty much sell half and get a free ride to either zero or hopefully 10's of dollars.

We are holding up above 1 dollar pretty well so far even though the last PR was pretty poor. They need to keep the news flowing or we will be back to the 80-90 range again soon.

WOW! 1.20 USD hit today. Hope some of you managed to ride this up from the last low too.

Is something happening at this conference?

NanoViricides Invited to Present at the Biotech Showcase Conference in San Francisco

Or is it just speculation?

Time to sell half and ride the rest of this to death or glory for free?

WOW! 1.20 USD hit today. Hope some of you managed to ride this up from the last low too.

Is something happening at this conference?

NanoViricides Invited to Present at the Biotech Showcase Conference in San Francisco

Or is it just speculation?

Time to sell half and ride the rest of this to death or glory for free?

Fortune can often favour the brave if they are ahead of the herd! Trick is not to be left holding the baby when it gets ill.

Well done for seizing the opportunity, know what i'd do in your shoes.

Good luck

Closed at 1.15. Up 9% on 5x average volume.

I am no technician but Im guessing this is pretty bullish :)

As a side note there is a documentary on the evolution of viruses on Horizon on BBC just now. Looks good so far.

Well done on the risk free trade front.

Yes it's behaving well, pulling back on lighter volume too.

NNVC14011060mins.jpg

I think it's ready for a pullback though according to the EW count, the RSI is also well overbought. I believe we are still in wave (3) which tends to be the stongest of the impulse waves (along with a fifth wave extension) so I'm expecting a retracement to the 38.2% level of around $1.10, also previous resistance. If that fails there is plenty of support around the $1 level which happens to be in the 61.8% area. If that goes just get down on your knees and pray. The way this stock is going I would n't be surprised to see a 23.6% retracement then a move to a new high... famous last words.

Also supporting this is wave 1 closed spot on the 1:1 AB=CD pattern, that is a classic high probabilty reversal pattern.

I'm hoping to join the risk free speculators club shortly.

As for the fuzzymentals, well .... I'll just let the price action do the talking.