GEI's Reign of Terror - Tigger-happy Mods takeover

Although Goldfinger is German I think its a bit much to call him a heel clicking Nazi. Another 24 hours in the cooler should do the trick! Next time, remember, DONT MENTION THE WAR!!

Well i did not know what nationality GF was and dont care in my philosophy i see no bounderies political or geographical only one planet with the flora and fauna all needing to share its precious rescources equally so i take a very high level of conciousness view point .My point regarding heel clicking nazis is that this was the way they dealt with disentors people who didnt share a certain view point they were simply silenced by removal from their homes and communities the same way i was ref GF Censorship/moderation and silencing me from comment.

For what.?

Never a truer word spoken

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Powerful men are almost always bad men."

John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902).

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give him a break, we need Mods here, who are willing to pull the trigger.

And if you think you can do better, then we will soon be having a vote on more Moderators for the site

Bubb if you offered me a direct line to the pope all your trading tips all of the Rothchilds Gold i would not be a censoror.Who am i or anyone to dictate and suppress somene else's viewpoint if someone is posting tosh natural selection will route the dribble peddlars out.That is the way to moderate allow people enough rope they will hang themselves with it.Why is there so much of an issue to censor this or that there are existing REMEDIES for every individual to apply their acceptable level of dribble meter to any other poster simply PRESS IGNoRE end of issue.

Well i did not know what nationality GF was and dont care in my philosophy i see no bounderies political or geographical only one planet with the flora and fauna all needing to share its precious rescources equally so i take a very high level of conciousness view point .My point regarding heel clicking nazis is that this was the way they dealt with disentors people who didnt share a certain view point they were simply silenced by removal from their homes and communities the same way i was ref GF Censorship/moderation and silencing me from comment.

For what.?

Never a truer word spoken

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Powerful men are almost always bad men."

John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902).

Sorry Fitkid but I think you are wrong here, your style approach to Aardvark was verging on bullying with its mocking tone: "I AM A SCIENTIST GET ME oUT oF HERE !!!!" for instance or "Suprised that a SCIENTIST didnt know that ???". Your style is very much in the reader's face and I don't think you've realised or intended for it to be as aggressive as it sometimes comes across in your desire to get the point home and perhaps challenge the status quo.

When you responded to my attempt to defuse the situation with "General can you get a 24hr ban for being as thick as sh*t??? " you basically admitted you knew a ban was likely and went a step further to make it happen. I think a lot of mods would have 'coolered' you earlier, perhaps with this comment; "Let me know when you intend to drink your mercury you Baffoon.i could do with a good laugh.Are you for real? Scientist MY ARSE!!!!" Under Bubbs new regime that would probably be enough.

For the record i think that GF has always come across as level headed and he even tried to normalise things with you earlier in this thread. If he was the internet Nazi you claim, you'd be permanently gone, not given a 24 hour cooler ban.

My point regarding heel clicking nazis is that this was the way they dealt with disentors people who didnt share a certain view point they were simply silenced by removal from their homes and communities the same way i was ref GF Censorship/moderation and silencing me from comment.

For what.?

For what?

After you following me around for a few weeks with your never ending stupidity i am glad you got noticed eventually.

Had you just been stupid endlessly with me nothing would have happened. Instead you must have been stupid with somebody who people care about

welcome to the real world.

If you want to be abusive you have to pick on people that nobody cares about if you want to go unnoticed.

I suggest you learn from the moderators rather than mocking their ability to ban you

If you want to be abusive you have to pick on people that nobody cares about if you want to go unnoticed.

AAK, I suggest you cool it. Calling someone directly and repeatedly stupid will get you banned sometime soon. Good for you that 'stupid' has 6 letters.

Just to remind myself that I wanted to be a little stricter:

AAK was lucky. He deserve a brief time in the cooler, and escaped.

But that will happen sometimes. No one here is perfect, or has unlimited time for these useless dramas

maybe the genuine threat of being banned was enough for him to think twice about his postings.

I'll from now on ban any poster who directs a swear word (or something similarly offensive) directly at another poster for at least 24h if it gets reported to me. Examples: f*** you, you idi*t, @$$h*le, etc.

I'd also like to keep the forum readable in front of minors, so I will delete anything graphic. Examples: inappropriate body parts, even if they're considered art.

I hope that's OK with everyone. Maybe other mods want to comment.

The German efficiency shows IMO.

It takes a "cold finger" to be a good mod sometimes.

There's not so much opportunity in my own time zone.

He's not. He's Scottish married to a German. At least that was my take on it. I can't speak about avatars myself but have you ever thought of a better piccy, GF? That one is a bit manic, IYDMMSS.

From various comments over many months it seemed to me that G0ldfinger's native language is German and that he has an American wife. He seems to live in Scotland but has talked of maybe moving to the U.S.A. G0ldfinger's English is IMO remarkably good and I only rarely noticed something not quite native like using an adjective instead of an adverb, but that only very rarely.

He hasn't mentioned his nationality so I suppose German, Swiss or Austrian are the most likely.

I am happy that he is a moderator who we know is level-headed and generally polite, but willing to suspend if necessary.

Are we allowed to write "Scheiss" as it's a 6-letter word? :D

From various comments over many months it seemed to me that G0ldfinger's native language is German and that he has an American wife. He seems to live in Scotland but has talked of maybe moving to the U.S.A. G0ldfinger's English is IMO remarkably good and I only rarely noticed something not quite native like using an adjective instead of an adverb, but that only very rarely.

He hasn't mentioned his nationality so I suppose German, Swiss or Austrian are the most likely.

I am happy that he is a moderator who we know is level-headed and generally polite, but willing to suspend if necessary.

Are we allowed to write "Scheiss" as it's a 6-letter word? :D

The moderators here promote their pet investments and are not even handed in preventing abuse.

They are quite happy to see people suffer if their agenda is protected.

Rather than an investment club this board is a place to support a privately created belief system about the end of the world and financial collapse and the coming of some kind of new era which is vaguely associated with something green and productive and sustaining involving oil, nuclear energy, cheap housing for the masses and vast riches for the pickers of the best speculative investments.

The board policy seems mightly confused to me! :P Sort of reminds me of government policy in some way?

Sorry Fitkid but I think you are wrong here, your style approach to Aardvark was verging on bullying with its mocking tone: "I AM A SCIENTIST GET ME oUT oF HERE !!!!" for instance or "Suprised that a SCIENTIST didnt know that ???". Your style is very much in the reader's face and I don't think you've realised or intended for it to be as aggressive as it sometimes comes across in your desire to get the point home and perhaps challenge the status quo.

When you responded to my attempt to defuse the situation with "General can you get a 24hr ban for being as thick as sh*t??? " you basically admitted you knew a ban was likely and went a step further to make it happen. I think a lot of mods would have 'coolered' you earlier, perhaps with this comment; "Let me know when you intend to drink your mercury you Baffoon.i could do with a good laugh.Are you for real? Scientist MY ARSE!!!!" Under Bubbs new regime that would probably be enough.

For the record i think that GF has always come across as level headed and he even tried to normalise things with you earlier in this thread. If he was the internet Nazi you claim, you'd be permanently gone, not given a 24 hour cooler ban.

Your opinion is duly noted and accepted with respect.But i think you wholly miss my point.

For what?

After you following me around for a few weeks with your never ending stupidity i am glad you got noticed eventually.

Had you just been stupid endlessly with me nothing would have happened. Instead you must have been stupid with somebody who people care about

welcome to the real world.

I suggest you learn from the moderators rather than mocking their ability to ban you

Remember ALK Who cast the first Humurous post!!!!!!!

I always read your posts whith tears in my eyes thinking

If only ........if only.........

ALK's avatar the teddy bear could type it would post more inteligent thoughtful comments than its master who clearly has not got a brain.

The moderators here promote their pet investments and are not even handed in preventing abuse.

They are quite happy to see people suffer if their agenda is protected.

Rather than an investment club this board is a place to support a privately created belief system about the end of the world and financial collapse and the coming of some kind of new era which is vaguely associated with something green and productive and sustaining involving oil, nuclear energy, cheap housing for the masses and vast riches for the pickers of the best speculative investments.

The board policy seems mightly confused to me! :P Sort of reminds me of government policy in some way?

ALK Do you DRIBBLE in your sleep as well??

POSTING HERE A SERIOUS COMPLAINT ABOUT A COMPLETE THREAD

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....mp;#entry143473

OK if I have misread it I apologise - but I dont think I have

Ah! I see - you do not like the opinions of others if they are not aligned with your own and wish them to be banned. Are you a book burner as well?

• 2 months later...

(this thread is being moved to the "About GEI" section)

Archived