The Best of Youtube - Music

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you heard the music to the new peugeot ad yet? it's very bouncy!!

First time I've heard that, it's got quite a 90's feel to it, not bad for an advert.

Death in Vegas were always quite hit and miss for me (maybe to be fair I really didn't give them enough attention, and I think I always got them confussed with Dirty Vegas) but they knocked out some good stuff.

Advance warning - the first video in my opinion is a little "heavy"

Big Faithless fan here

One of my fave tracks by them and vastly underrated

Donny X

I Want More

Great lyrics on this one in this consumerism fuelled society we live in............"shame your mind dont shine like your possessions do".....Genius!

Big Faithless fan here

One of my fave tracks by them and vastly underrated

Donny X

Absolutely stunning, loved it…….. but I do have one problem with it…….. It just wasn’t long enough :lol: I was just getting warmed up and then the bloody track finished. The bass was spot on, dark and dirty. 100% bang on!

It reminds me of something, but I just can’t put my finger on it, I know if I crawl through the vinyl I’ve got tunes that’ll mix beautifully with it…. But I really can’t think of one off the top of my head. I even had a look on youtube for either a remix or an extended version and found nothing, I’m sure there’s got to be at least one out there.

Please, if you’ve got any more of those up your sleeve….. get them on this thread. :)

A couple from Mr Garnier

A couple of tunes and a recommended AVJ Link from me .................

(I think someone may have posted this already though it may have been "Cubik")

http://www.vimeo.com/11911548

(drum & bass heavy VJ Mix that contains some nudity)

Absolutely stunning, loved it…….. but I do have one problem with it…….. It just wasn’t long enough :lol: I was just getting warmed up and then the bloody track finished. The bass was spot on, dark and dirty. 100% bang on!

Cheers and I agree. Far too short!!

Please, if you’ve got any more of those up your sleeve….. get them on this thread. :)

I will just post my usual drivel in the hope someone might appreciate it! Thats the problem in that music is a very unique thing to each of us but i suppose that is what this thread is about....sharing musical tastes

Would yer though? :unsure::D

Well........... Yes, but I would be most displeased if a meal of "meat and two veg" was thrown into the deal.

My take is that it's a woman.......... but I hope you can tell from the tone that I’m still not 100% sure, so probably best to avoid if you ask me. But the way the dancer "pulls the light" up their leg is quite pleasing to the eye, not sure if a bloke would think of a move like that.

Our dancing friend is truly a confuser - lol

.......... Thats the problem in that music is a very unique thing to each of us but i suppose that is what this thread is about....sharing musical tastes

Well said, fully agree with that :)

Sort of relevant to this forum.........

I don't usually comment on this thread, in fact I never really look at it. But that was pretty bleak. And a very 'British' reminder of the trouble that is in store ahead. I wonder how that will affect people watching back in the UK, thinking about their own little lot, their wife and kids. Will do wonders for social mood, that's for sure.

Still the message is good...for the lucky ones. I expect many will lose love too.

'was born into this world with nothing, leave with nothing but love...everything is borrowed'.

It's all a bit tragic isn't it? What a hangover the UK has in store.

I don't usually comment on this thread, in fact I never really look at it. But that was pretty bleak. And a very 'British' reminder of the trouble that is in store ahead. I wonder how that will affect people watching back in the UK, thinking about their own little lot, their wife and kids. Will do wonders for social mood, that's for sure.

Still the message is good...for the lucky ones. I expect many will lose love too.

'was born into this world with nothing, leave with nothing but love...everything is borrowed'.

It's all a bit tragic isn't it? What a hangover the UK has in store.

Yep, some good comments there.

That is what Mike Skinner/The Streets are really good at and that is painting a bleak picture through music and poetry

You read of bankruptcies hitting new highs, but I am not really picking up anything about rising repossessions on the grapevine and i do not know anyone who has been repossessed. Like you say.......maybe this is to come in the future?