The Best of Youtube - Music

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chateau is a nice tune. In case you don't know, a way to test if you can link to a youtube video is to click the embeded button, if this returns code below the button, then you can link to it here.

Thanks for the tip although in many ways its intentional. I am a bit of a perfectionist with regard to sound quality and would prefer to post something that doesnt embed but of high quality rather than something dubious which will embed...(IYSWIM)

Agreed about Rob Dougan.....really like the stuff I have heard so far. I probably prefer Furious Angels i think..love the chord progressions through the song! Maybe he is an artist i should investigate further

I think you should, but make sure you post anything interesting you find here please!!! :)

Thanks for the tip although in many ways its intentional. I am a bit of a perfectionist with regard to sound quality and would prefer to post something that doesnt embed but of high quality rather than something dubious which will embed...(IYSWIM)

Agreed about Rob Dougan.....really like the stuff I have heard so far. I probably prefer Furious Angels i think..love the chord progressions through the song! Maybe he is an artist i should investigate further