The Best of Youtube - Music

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see the Sundays in Nottingham 20 years ago, I'd kind of forgotten about them, it's nice to have a catch up...

The New FADS tune is F@ing excellent, thanks for reviving that one. Even Johnny Marr would be proud!

never got seeing the Sundays, but i saw the fads in Brighton 90 + Glastonbury (92?). I used to have a tape of their first peel sessions which were 'kin ace; lost it now but some faithful fan has the tracks up on youtube (search for peel sessions)

I came across that whilst browsing after you posted your link, but I haven't listened to it all yet. I have however since bought Pigeonhole to fill a gap in my music collection. Thanks! :D

never got seeing the Sundays, but i saw the fads in Brighton 90 + Glastonbury (92?). I used to have a tape of their first peel sessions which were 'kin ace; lost it now but some faithful fan has the tracks up on youtube (search for peel sessions)

I always felt that The Sundays were heavily influenced by this lot.....

../..

i never made that connection before, but i see what you mean. i really dig the rustic folky vocals of Harriet with a twinge of west country thrown in.

now for something completely different - i am going to start uploading remixes of songs that i cannot find on youtube soon; but in the meantime i'll settle for this...