The Best of Youtube - Music

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Endtroducing - one of the finest albums in my opinion :)

I would recomend using headphones though....... and maybe while out walking.

I usually have the phones up on 11 when listening to this thread, but played AIW through the speakers. Might give it another go as there was some good stuff on it.

I've seen the Easy Dub Allstars twice. They play very nicely.

Ok, so they're not Pink Floyd but imho, the stuff they do is preferable than just another tribute cover band.

Most definitely. They arent even trying to copy Floyd...its their interpretation. Nothing wrong with that.

The NIL played the whole album at a recent family gathering and although i enjoyed listening to it, I still struggle somewhat with reggae....can be heavy going at times!

I usually have the phones up on 11 when listening to this thread, but played AIW through the speakers. Might give it another go as there was some good stuff on it.

Give it another go. The AVDJ who put this together is fantastically talented. I don't know Disney's version of 'Alice in Wonderland' but he's played alongside the visuals superbly at times. The moment he mixes up Coldplay's ** yacks a little though doesn't know why? ** "Fix You" with ........... well watch it and see ................. but it's the most enjoyable bit of free entertainment I've received for some time and thought it worth passing on.

Give it another go. The AVDJ who put this together is fantastically talented. I don't know Disney's version of 'Alice in Wonderland' but he's played alongside the visuals superbly at times. The moment he mixes up Coldplay's ** yacks a little though doesn't know why? ** "Fix You" with ........... well watch it and see ................. but it's the most enjoyable bit of free entertainment I've received for some time and thought it worth passing on.

Cheers will give it another go

Harvi is a happy bunny today as i managed to get hold of some Glasto tickets...wahay! Noticed that DJ shadow is playing the John Peel stage on Friday but it clashes with U2's set. Might try to check him out if i get chance

Harvi is a happy bunny today as i managed to get hold of some Glasto tickets...wahay! Noticed that DJ shadow is playing the John Peel stage on Friday but it clashes with U2's set. Might try to check him out if i get chance

I'm seeing shadow play his set 'Shadowsphere' at the Dome in Brighton. I guess it's what he'll be touring. I'll let you know how good it is and whether it's worth missing. With beardyman supporting though I think I may be bias.

:-)

I can't say I'm a U2 fan, but Under a Blood Red Sky is legendary.

Me neither really although i prefer their more recent stuff. Havent seen them before, so would like to see them live (along with Coldplay, Elbow and Ce Lo Green)

The rest of the acts will probably end up as an alcohol blurred memory! :D