Metals Review for This Special Week: Merry X-mas!

fltraz22

Among the futures markets, metals are mostly listed in the concerned list of most of people in the world. Despite you are a futures trader or not, changes in Gold prices, Silver Prices or Copper prices somehow may affect on your life. That's the reason why we should keep track with their changes. Back to the metal market in this special week, just note down the analysis by Pitguru Daniel Cronin as usual and plan your work!

The Metals Review

For the week of December 20th, 2010

Precious metals, just like the energies markets, stayed pretty level last week as Gold had a range from $1,360 to $1,390. This market appears to be consolidating at the $1,380 level as traders buy on the recent dip. Silver prices stay above $29.20 as there is a great support level at $29 in this market. Spot palladium added 0.4 percent to $742.50 and immediate-delivery platinum increased 0.2 percent at $1,702 an ounce. These markets have been very quiet the past few weeks and I expect Gold to head to the $1,400 direction again as this market has an apparent bull flag as well on the technical analysis side of things.

Copper had a brief pullback to $4.10 before regaining momentum to trade higher, up to $4.22 and very close to the $4.25 resistance that was seen the previous week. This market just keeps on making new yearly highs and I believe any pullback can be purchased. Keep in mind that the $4.25 level is a big area so it will take some time to get through this mark, but when it does I can see $4.35 coming soon.

Before saying see you later, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Good luck in everything you do!!

Archived