fresh air to electric

my friends and i have designed a generator that is powered by fresh air and generates electricity , having sent the design to the energy secretary we seem to have come up against a brick wall , any helpful comments would be appreciated , email ianhirst@hotmail.com

Is it a windmill?

my friends and i have designed a generator that is powered by fresh air and generates electricity , having sent the design to the energy secretary we seem to have come up against a brick wall , any helpful comments would be appreciated , email ianhirst@hotmail.com

That's a great idea, but I wouldn't hold out much hope. A few years ago I got an "A*" grade at GCSE physics, which makes me an expert on energy issues. It is obvious to me that what we need is a pill that you put into water that makes, like, hydrogen, uranium and other stuff, to come out of it. Or maybe a supersonic jet that runs on water - THAT would be, like, TOTALLY green. You could add, like, Robinsons barley water to get extra performance. I have sent my ideas to the patent office but they didn't get back to me. I'm telling you, those EVIL oil companies have stitched me up.

Archived