Interesting Opportunity

Ok, let me explain what happened to me.

I am a college student, and recently went to Cambodia with a friend who is from there. While in Cambodia, my friends uncle told me that he had started up a government mining project. The minerals from this project include platinum, chromium, antimony, aluminum....and a few others. Anyway he is limited by the language barrier, so he asked me if I would help to find him buyers of the minerals. The problem is, I dont know where to start.....if any of you could help me get pointed in the right direction...it would be much appreciated.

Ok, let me explain what happened to me.

I am a college student, and recently went to Cambodia with a friend who is from there. While in Cambodia, my friends uncle told me that he had started up a government mining project. The minerals from this project include platinum, chromium, antimony, aluminum....and a few others. Anyway he is limited by the language barrier, so he asked me if I would help to find him buyers of the minerals. The problem is, I dont know where to start.....if any of you could help me get pointed in the right direction...it would be much appreciated.

www.alibaba.com

Don't forget, due diligence.

A Government mining project? And they don't know how to contact potential buyers? They have a Department of Trade? Without more details this sounds a little questionable. I hope you know what you might be getting involved in.

Cambodia has pretty good relations with China these days? If it's that good, there should be plenty of Chinese buyers who would be interested.

Archived