Uranium Buys and Sells

Anyone take the plunge?

Post your picks here in one central location.

Good luck

I spent a bit of time on this last week.

Denison

Paladin

Cameco

Niger Uranium

URA

Kalahari minerals (partly owned by Emerging Metals and Polo Resources I believe - battle with Rio for South Rossing fields could explode the former two, or kill them off).

IMO, all look over bought for now - but DYOR. Growth has been too great in the last 2-3 months for it to be sustainable, so I won't be buying yet, but will monitor for any corrections.

You could go for NUKP ETF, which is a Global Nuclear Energy Fund, but again this has had a 27% increase since early March (which just about sums this sector up).

• 3 weeks later...
I spent a bit of time on this last week.

Denison

Paladin

Cameco

Niger Uranium

URA

Kalahari minerals (partly owned by Emerging Metals and Polo Resources I believe - battle with Rio for South Rossing fields could explode the former two, or kill them off).

IMO, all look over bought for now - but DYOR. Growth has been too great in the last 2-3 months for it to be sustainable, so I won't be buying yet, but will monitor for any corrections.

You could go for NUKP ETF, which is a Global Nuclear Energy Fund, but again this has had a 27% increase since early March (which just about sums this sector up).

Ever heard of Hathor? Just looking for others views?

• 3 weeks later...

News just in that Chinalco looks set to pull out of bid for RioTinto.

This may affect the perception that RioTinto is less able to compete for the south rossing fields. Let's hope so.

News just in that Chinalco looks set to pull out of bid for RioTinto.

This may affect the perception that RioTinto is less able to compete for the south rossing fields. Let's hope so.

KAH still looking good :)

Archived