Alien Writing: Direct and Channeled

Alien Writing: Direct and Channeled

Alien language, Pure Imagination or Reality ?

======================================

THE SUBJECT of Alien writing fascinates me for some reason, so I thought I should start a thread about it. And this is that thread.

I have come across of supposed examples of Alien writing before, but never bothered to collect the reference, now this thread will provide a place to do that.

Here is one of the most interesting examples that I have seen - from a YouTube Video of a presentation by Dan Burisch, who claims to have had daily contact with an Alien (the "J-Rod") from our future.

J-Rod "Shadow Writing" - from Right to Left

Go forward to 121 minutes in, where he explains the writing and some other aspects

Three parts- a central "consonant section", with vowels above and below

His wife, Marcia, supposedly has 450 "diary volumes" of these writings, done by Burisch himself when under the influence of Kai-Ella, the J-Rod.

I have heard of this strange volume before, but finally found the correct references.

Codex Seraphinianus : PDF version

How very Bizarre it is !

Here's an EXCERPT of a description

Description

The Codex Seraphinianus is a book written and illustrated by the Italian artist, architect and industrial designer Luigi Serafini during thirty months, from 1976 to 1978. The book is approximately 360 pages long (depending on edition), and appears to be a visual encyclopedia of an unknown world, written in one of its languages, a thus-far undeciphered alphabetic writing.

codex1.jpg

The Codex is divided into eleven chapters, partitioned into two sections. The first section appears to describe the natural world, dealing with flora, fauna, and physics. The second deals with the humanities, the various aspects of human life: clothing, history, cuisine, architecture and so on.

codex1.jpg

codex3.jpg

/more images: http://theendofbeing.com/2010/12/03/codex-seraphinianus-%E2%80%94-la-conjuncion-de-un-espejo-y-de-una-enciclopedia/

Each chapter seems to treat a general encyclopedic topic. The topics of each separate chapter are as follows:

* The first chapter describes many alien types of flora: strange flowers, trees that uproot themselves and migrate, etc.

* The second chapter is devoted to the fauna of this alien world, depicting many animals that are surreal variations of the horse, hippopotamus, rhinoceros, birds, etc.

* The third chapter deals with what seems to be a separate kingdom of odd bipedal creatures.

* The fourth chapter deals with something that seems to be physics and chemistry, and is by far the most abstract and enigmatic.

* The fifth chapter deals with bizarre machines and vehicles.

* The sixth chapter explores the general humanities: biology, sexuality, various aboriginal peoples, and even shows examples of plant life and tools (such as pens and wrenches) grafted directly into the human body.

* The seventh chapter is historical. It shows many people (some only vaguely human) of unknown significance, giving their times of birth and death. It also depicts many scenes of historical (and possibly religious) significance. Also included are examples of burial and funereal customs.

* The eighth chapter depicts the history of the Codex's alien writing system.

/source: http://www.archive.org/details/Codex-Seraphinianus

CROP CIRCLES - is what these look like to me

Forerunner symbols were used by the Forerunners to convey a variety of meanings. These symbols can be found on Forerunner technology and within Forerunner installations, including the Halo Array. They are also found on many pieces of Covenant technology.

Glyphs.gif

The exact nature of Forerunner writing remains a mystery. The symbols are most likely logograms, rather than parts of an alphabet or syllabary. There also seems to be more dimensions to Forerunner writing than traditional methods, with the individual glyphs holding multiple meanings, likely making them entirely contextual -- when combined with different glyphs, a symbol might have radically different meanings, making individual glyphs pictograms or ideograms.

Other symbols found on Forerunner relics and structures are even less obvious in their meanings. They are obviously decorative in nature, but they are often larger and more elaborate in nature than their glyphs, and may depict specific shapes and forms, and may have more in common with petroglyphs than logograms.

/more: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Forerunner_symbols

Here is one of the most interesting examples that I have seen - from a YouTube Video of a presentation by Dan Burisch, who claims to have had daily contact with an Alien (the "J-Rod") from our future.

His wife, Marcia, supposedly has 450 "diary volumes" of these writings, done by Burisch himself when under the influence of Kai-Ella, the J-Rod.

There's "no backing" for Dan Burisch's claims, says Cliff High:

(may be a disinformation campaign, he thinks.

Why do "the gray aliens" all look the same?)

• 11 months later...

"Stargate Voyager" - in alien glyphs

alien1du.png

alien2r.png..alien2s.png..

GL#Mc##

150b53d5b406.jpg

Some say they are designs of alien devices, and some say occult writing or symbolism.

Whatever they are, the're intresting to look at. Here are some photos:

/see: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread484644/pg1

150b53d5b406.jpg

Some say they are designs of alien devices, and some say occult writing or symbolism.

Whatever they are, the're intresting to look at. Here are some photos:

/see: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread484644/pg1

I saw these a while ago and immediately loved the aesthetic of the diagrams/writing. I thought they were incredibly beautiful. I seem to recall that there was a suggestion that they were associated (I can't recall how exactly) with a set of of very close-up ufo photos of a craft hovering over some woods that were generally considered to be (on the site linked above) the work of a talented model-maker/ufo hoaxer...Perhaps these are similarly the work of a talented graphic designer? (the same person?)

I would still love to believe that they are of extraterrestrial origin though... :)

• 9 months later...

Speaking Alien Languages

"I've been re-learning Tau Cetian, and remembering parts of it. The Language by comparison, English is very limited and 1 Dimensional. Tau Cetian is expansive and multidimensional in it's context and structure. There are literally a LOT of words and terms that do not translate over from English to Tau Cetian or visa versa. But, thankfully there have been enough of them that have spent upwards of various time lengths here on Terra so they know the language, english, and other languages like Russian, French etc, and they can translate the concepts for the most part."

===

http://jandeane81.com/showthread.php?4535-Disclosure-Ideas-they-re-paying-attention&p=21319&viewfull=1#post21319

MORE examples

(1)

474x413xclarkMcClelland_picSpacecapsule_copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Mxz_NTWEJH.jpg

/source: http://projectcamelo...n-radio-records

(2)

Here's some of that alien writing from that link

http://www.skyshipso...tet.htm#writing

writing.jpg

• 5 months later...

dna-spiral-love.png
/source: http://americankabuki.blogspot.hk/2013/08/andromedan-love-symbol-decoded.html

Looks like an Archer to me... reminds me of Eros and his bow

Eros.jpg

• 3 months later...
We can talk about genetic mutations.

How can we explain this guy, Daniel Tennat ?

a "Rain man" type maths genius, who also has social skills.

(my old teaching fellow, Dan Goleman, would call him an IQ and EQ genius maybe)

They did a fascinating documentary on him - worth a look:

If you watch it, I would be very interested in the description of how he "sees" numbers as a landscape.

Pi is like a beautiful image for him, but it can be spoiled by the addition of 4's and 6's to the correct perfect number.

Is this how ET's think, using an emotional-numeric principle like Tennat uses ?

• 1 year later...

=

I got some sort of New Information download overnight,'

and about 4-5 am I could "see" a load of strange symbols pouring into my brain.

Just one I can recall, looked like a strange W, with a musical note attached

(I will try to draw it. There were dozens of these strange symbols flowing into me, thru the optic nerve.)

W-strange_zps1d58202a.jpg

Means something like: "A Basic Truth is..." or: "It resonates with us that..."

Last time I can recall something like that, was at the HK UFO conference before Kerry Cassidy spoke

=

• 10 months later...

How to Talk to an Alien, interview with the book's author (a lawyer & Princeton grad)

Nancy du Tertre, Alien Communication LIVE on air - YouTube

Sep 17, 2015

Nancy du Tertre is our guest and we discuss her new book: How to talk to an Alien. We cover Alien text, language, methods and the message. Nancy also tells us how to communitcat back and what to say. We also talk about her radio show on CBS that aired for over four years.

Archived