Media Circle-of-Jerks denounce Duke... and Trump

Media Circle-of-Jerks denounce Duke... and Trump /Zio-Supremacists?

It is way too self-referential.

It's like a little island, where they all sit around in a circle telling each other how great they are, and quoting each other.

c75.jpg

As reality goes by, less and less people care about the Circle-jerks.

Imagine the absurdity:

They attack Donald Trump for not denouncing Duke... ("I came out in support of him but did not endorse Trump," DD says.)

Donald doesn't control the identity (or politics) of those who support him. People decide that for themselves.

So why does he have to denounce anyone?

Should be denounce Louis Farrakan - who supports Trump, and is on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

(Trump seems to be a candidate who can UNITE people of different political persuasions -

apart from the ultimate supremacists, the Zionists, who cannot buy him.)

Here's The Donald reacting to one of the Circle-jerkers, Jake Tapper

Donald Trump Tells Jake Tapper He Won't Denounce David Duke or The KKK

"I have to look at the group...

I will disavow them, after I do research... send me a list."

Who is winning the argument?

Actually, people should listen to Duke himself, who makes some powerful points in this video

David Duke Responds to CNN - Speaks to Trump & All Americans

Two more Circle-Jerkers... this time going after Trump's son, Eric

Eric Trump: We've already won

Published on Feb 29, 2016

Republican front-runner Donald Trump has dominated the GOP field and his son, Eric Trump, has been with the real estate mogul for most of the campaign. After Donald Trump stumbled to answer a question about the endorsement of the Klu Klux Klan, Eric tells CBSN that his dad has denounced David Duke and the Klan at least "400 times".

"This is the worst part of politics"

"When you go to debates, and you hear when the audience applauds and boo's - that's not what the American public feels.

Just look at the votes we are getting."

Others who talk about this issue, do not see it the way that the Zio Circle-Kerks do

don-black-was-a-former-kkk-leader-before

Here's Don Black, who knows David Duke well

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/stormfront/hr1022916.mp3

(in the second hour, David Duke joined in):

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/stormfront/hr2022916.mp3

Trump and his supporters are Threatening the CIRCLE (of Jerks) who are controlled by the Globalists.

And he is also threatening the GOP establishments, who have been part of the larger circle-jerk

There are many signs of the emerging STRESS on the GOP and the Corporate media

(Rubio is being promoted - by them - as their last hope):

Washington Post - ‎3 hours ago‎
HOUSTON - The Republican presidential hopefuls darted throughout the South and New England on Monday on a frantic sprint before a fateful Super Tuesday, when voting in nearly a dozen states could help determine if anyone has a chance to stop ...
(But the panic of the old-elites is palpable):
To save itself, the Republican Party must finally put the working class ahead of the donor class.

160226_POL_Trump-GOP-01.jpg.CROP.promova

Donald Trump greets supporters at a rally in Marshalltown, Iowa, on Jan. 26.

Mark Peterson/Redux

Donald J. Trump is laying waste to the conservative movement.

His overwhelming lead in Super Tuesday polls stands as further evidence, if further evidence were even necessary, that his appeal among Republicans is deep and durable, even as his campaign makes a mockery of conservative ideals. While conservatives have traditionally emphasized the central importance of limited government, Trump has built his campaign around the promise of an unlimited government that will solve every problem that ails America, provided it is fully under his command.

To many on the right, Trump’s enormous popularity seems particularly galling in light of the failures this election cycle of one conservative true believer after another. No candidate was more ideologically orthodox than Bobby Jindal, the government-slashing, hard-right governor of Louisiana, yet Trump ridiculed his campaign out of existence.

==

> http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/02/donald_trump_killed_the_gop_here_s_how_republicans_can_bring_it_back_to.html

(The GOP governors. led by Chris Christie, are coming around to support Trump, if he wins)

WASHINGTON — Governors and senators are often regarded as political bellwethers in their states during the presidential primaries. But 2016 is no typical election year, with Donald Trump as the GOP front-runner.

The Associated Press surveyed some of America’s Republican governors and senators, and looked at their public statements about Trump. Here’s what they had to say:

. . .

Each of the governors from these states, all Republicans, said they would support whoever wins the GOP nomination but stopped short of expressing any enthusiasm for Trump.

Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback put it this way: “I’ll support the Republican nominee over Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton.”

==
=== ===
Let's see what happens if Trump wins landslides, will the Circle begin to fragment ??

MORE TRASH reporting by my favorite biased whipping-child:

(NYT: "For, By, and About Zionist Jews" : leader of the Zio-Supremacy media)

New York Times - ‎4 hours ago‎
Until recently, Jared Taylor, long one of the country's most prominent white supremacists, had never supported a presidential candidate.
Maybe "it resonates" because there is an Elephant in the Room
Elephant001.png?format=1500w
And there are a few groups that have been talking about this elephant for years.
They love the fact that Trump is not a coward, and can also speak about issues beyond political correctness

Paul Ryan was captured by the Zionists when he was brought into the power circle

Here's a comment that he made trying to smear Trump

It was a clear reference to Trump’s recent comments and actions in which he has said that he needs to further study the views of David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader from Louisiana who has encouraged listeners of his talk show to back Trump, as well as to social media comments and tweets that seem to endorse the views of known racists.

“When I see something that runs counter to who we are as a party and as a country, I will speak up, so today I want to be very clear about something,” Ryan said. “If a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party, there can be no evasion and no games. They must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people’s prejudices. We appeal to their highest ideals. This is the party of Lincoln.”

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/03/01/paul-ryan-rebukes-trumps-remarks-on-kkk-david-duke/

Trump's no rascist, but Ryan has given every sign of supporting Zio-supremacy,

with American wealth drained to support the causes of Israel

The worst sort of yellow journalism

Washington Post - ‎1 hour ago‎
In the past 48 hours, Donald Trump has failed on national TV to resoundingly reject the support of David Duke, a former member of the KKK and white supremacist radio host.
(my response - responding in kind)
The Jewish-owned WP fails again to present unbiased and intelligent news
They are removing any reason for people to buy or read their scurrilous rag

CNN is definitely part of the circle

Donald Trump Refuses To Disavow David Duke Or The KKK

It is like:

"T-- refuses to say he has stopped beating his wife"

FULL | Donald Trump Confronts Protester Wearing ‘KKK Endorses Trump’ Shirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v11nceoFJRg

Trump stared him down, and the protester bowed.

(Of course the whole protest was absurd - Trump is clearly not a rascist.)

"We are becoming a frightened country"

LIBERALS - the new definition - and the silly attacks on Trump

Hillary Clinton And Her Klansman Mentor: Special Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6mJJ97lEs

Archived