The HUMOR of Sen. John Kennedy, Louisianna

"always be yourself... unless you suck"

Louisiana's Senator Kennedy makes headlines with humor

Peloser... Sucks... & is Dumb

SENATOR SLAMS PELOSI: Says "It must suck to be that dumb" during Trump rally

/ 2 /

Joe: I'm So Embarrassed For Sen. John Kennedy | Morning Joe | MSNBC

• 2 weeks later...

GOP Sen. Kennedy: Impeachment Proceedings Look Like Kavanaugh Hearing ‘Without the Vagina Hats’

CCfyDHqqvaX5V0pn?format=jpg&name=small

During an interview with Bloomberg on Tuesday, Senator John Kennedy (R-LA) said that the impeachment hearings look like the hearings for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh “without the vagina hats.”

Kennedy said, “Well, you know what these proceedings look to me like right now? They look like the Kavanaugh hearing without the vagina hats. These are — this is going to be the most partisan — no, strike that, this will be the only partisan impeachment proceeding in the history of the United States. And all Speaker Pelosi and her team are doing is weaponizing impeachment as a political weapon.”

• 1 month later...

(The evil Kennedy-ies are still with us... stirring the pot- is there any real logic here, other that political posturing?)

Joe-Kennedy-III-1-200x150.jpg < looking less Kennedy-esque than Robert Francis (the Beto male)

Dem Rep. Kennedy: If We Question Hunter Biden What About Trump’s Children ?

On Sunday’s broadcast of CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Joe Kennedy (D-MA) said if Hunter Biden is questioned for being on the board of a Ukrainian Gas Company because of his father’s position, the children of President Donald Trump should

(the shoe already fits Hunter's foot, Mr Kennedy kid):

Watch —

Donald Trump Jr: ‘If 13-year-old Barron Trump Is Not Off Limits, Hunter Biden Sure as S**t is Not Off Limits’

Donald Trump Jr. spoke at Turning Point USA’s annual Student Action Summit on Sunday in West Palm Beach, Florida, observing how people call for the children of politicians to be “off limits,” reminding attendees that Hunter Biden “is not a child,” adding, “if 13-year-old Barron Trump is not off limits, Hunter Biden sure as shit is not off limits.”

=====

Sep 24, 2019 - John Kennedy and NBC anchor Chuck Todd got heated during a discussion about accusations of a potential conflict of interest Joe Biden had while serving as vice president. The Louisiana Republican asked Todd who has looked into claims that Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, might have ...

Chuck Todd: Biden Was Already Probed; Sen. Kennedy: Who Investigated Biden And Cleared Him?

NBC's Chuck Todd and Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) discuss Speaker Nancy Pelosi's announcement of an impeachment inquiry of President Trump and whether there ever was an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden's relationship with Ukraine.

MSNBC reported: After Sen. Kennedy compared the investigation into President Trump with unfounded allegations about Fmr. VP Joe Biden and his son, Chuck Todd asked the Senator to not make "false accusations" and alluded to the fact that he was "gaslighting the nation."

"Do you not accept all of these entities looking into it to have found the answer?" Chuck Todd asked the Senator. "And if what Hunter Biden did was wrong then, boy, there are a lot of people with the last name of Trump that has some answering to do with their foreign work and their foreign entanglements""I am going to have to disagree with you," Kennedy told Todd. "I don't think there has been an in-depth investigation of this."

"What is your definition of it? If it's conducted by who? Who would have to conduct this investigation for you to accept that there is nothing there and do we have to conduct investigations basically based on partisan fairness? That isn't how the rule of law works, sir," Todd said.

"You have said there has been investigations. I'm saying, who? You are telling me MSNBC has investigated this and concluded that there was nothing wrong with Hunter Biden being picked and put in positions?" Kennedy asked the host.

"No," Todd shot back. "The allegation is this -- that somehow the Vice President was acting on his own behalf, not on behalf of essentially the entire Western world in calling for a corrupt investigator to get fired. The allegation is that he was somehow doing it at the behest of his son. There is no evidence that anything like that exists."

"It's an allegation that you're simply making," Todd added.

• 5 weeks later...

Sen. John Kennedy: Bias from Parnas, Bolton is pretty obvious

• 6 months later...

GOP Sen. John Kennedy: Kamala Harris is Like Ocrazio-Cortex ‘But Smarter, and Without the Bartending Experience’

Fox News host Neil Cavuto brought Kennedy on his program, asking out of the gate whether he agrees with others' assertions that Harris is "the most liberal" member of the Senate.

"First, Kamala is my colleague, so I want to congratulate her," Kennedy replied. "I think she is very personable, she is very smart, she is very aggressive, and she's very liberal."

Kennedy thought for a moment and added, "I think of Kamala I would describe her as Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez but smarter and without the bartending experience. She'll be a very formidable candidate."

• 2 months later...

I STRONGLY recommend that people listen to Senator Kennedy at 5 mins into this...

"The American people elected Donald Trump as an INSULT to the elites... and because he NEVER TALKED DOWN to the people" -much truth here ! 

Tucker Carlson Tonight 11/2/20

• 11 months later...

"They want Republic fingerprints" / THUG-like School Marm gets mugged:   '

Let Me Just Finish': John Kennedy Has Heated Exchange With Janet Yellen Over Debt Ceiling  >

• 3 months later...

Sen. KENNEDY FOR SENATE MAJORITY LEADER

Sen. Kennedy: I love this guy.  I would love to see Trump pick him as a running mate in 2024.  I actually see him as both a man of conservative principles and integrity, who can be a unifier in a Trump administration.  He speaks truth in a folksy and wise way, and still knows how to speak diplomatically (unlike Trump, haha)  List to his comments on Sen. Sinema, who he can work with.  He is also wickedly funny.  

Maybe after Nov. McConnell should step down, and be replaced by Kennedy.  GOP Senate would be a lot more watchable. 

Sen. Kennedy: This is not helping our country   >

> GETTR tweet:  x.   https://gettr.com/post/ppvz6i9b14

WISDOM of John Kennedy

'We'll Regret This': John Kennedy Issues Warning Against Confirming Biden Nominee

• 1 month later...

"AMERICA, founded by geniuses, and run by idiots"

- I love Sen. John Kennedy's genial yet sharp quips and his consistency.  
Sen. John Kennedy Full Speech at CPAC 2022 in Orlando   >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNyAssyP0Zo

• 2 weeks later...

Little Humor here.  Just a sober assessment

Sen. Kennedy: "Give the man his planes!"

• 1 year later...

NO JOKES here

'Friends Tell Friends The Truth': John Kennedy Issues Dire Warning To Colleagues On Senate Floor