Wormholes & Warp Drives... etc.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bekkum: How do you foresee the governments of the world responding to the military implications of worm hole technology?

Mammad: Well, answering to this question needs citing some psychological facts. I think people most commonly terrify of the phenomena that do not know and have an unpleasant feeling – by the instinct – toward something they cannot recognize. When a place, a stuff or a face is unfamiliar to you, your natural behavior is taking a defense guard, up to habituating with the surrounding. Therefore, what is the source of this sense? Survival! Disregarding suicide committers among some humans and dolphins, all organic systems try to live and stay alive, longer and better.

Wormhole technology, like any sort of communicational technology, has one basic goal: taking something from the point A, to the point B (safer, and more rapidly).

Remember the history of with-wire and wireless telephones, cars and tanks, planes and fighters, telescopes and satellites, missiles and shuttles, ships and submarines, etc and see how they found application in the wars. All of them have the role of contact, deliver something to another, and gather more information for a better knowledge. Wormhole technology can be analyzed within this frame. I’ve heard there is a motto in Texas, which is: “God created the people and Colt made them equal,” but equal in what? Killing each other! Well, that’s the American style of living and has some good and some bad features. No matter how much you’re strong, if you can hurt or kill me, I might be unable to hurt you, but I can kill you. Now, generalize this picture to a world where every country has the capability of achieving others without any serious trouble. For instance, White House might be afraid of conventional bombs of the North Korea, not even the unconventional ones!

== ==

Interesting.

On wonders what technologies are out there, waiting to be unleashed

• 2 weeks later...

This new radio show was cool to me:

Discussion Robert Miles and Mohammad Mansouryar 8/24/2010 - Disclosure Host | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Download it! (Size: 27.5 MB, Length: 02:00:17)

Also, there were new people in that time:

Robert D. Miles

Robert%20Miles%20head.jpg

http://safespacenewsagency.com

http://www.safespaceproject.com

& Solana

solana04.jpg.opt150x150o0,0s150x150.jpg

http://www.loveconsciousnessnetwork.com

One can hear me after 78:10; I apologize for my weak English.

I found this link - but it appears to be an old one (2008) and very brief:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ufo-disclosur...mmad-mansouryar

It starts off with someone called "Dean", with MM talking about wormholes on a recording in clear English.

...With a desire to turn his work to Alternative Energy.

==

Here's the newer one:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ufo-disclosur...-mansouryar.mp3

But you need to go about 2/3rds of the way in, and miss all the "aquatic" stuff at the beginnning

This show is badly in need of editing. It takes time to do that, but it is worth the effort, since it makes it more listenable.

== ==

I listened to it:

Be careful, MM. These guys sound like "bullshit artists" (ie not serious people.) And I think they will waste your time, and they will deliver nothing. I think they may be wanting to use your reputation as the so-called "Iranian Einstein", to open doors for themselves. I hope I am wrong, but when they dropped in talk of a "Nobel prize", it sounded very suspicious, and not at all serious to me. I can assure you, that these guys will know nothing about how one really gets a Nobel prize.

Anyway, I liked hearing your voice. You sound like a sincere and decent guy.

Please tell us about about progress you may make in Alternative Energy areas. I do not want you to reveal any secrets, just to give us the headline news of your progress.

Which episode was it Mansouryar?

If you mean me, you can hear my voice after the time 78:12, or 01:18:12 of that file; if you mean the owner of LCNetwork website, you can hear her voice at the time 22:45 for the first time; but if you mean conversation between me & her, it relates to an episode that didn't go on the air ... it was the decision of the conference host …

I found this link - but it appears to be an old one (2008) and very brief:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ufo-disclosur...mmad-mansouryar

It starts off with someone called "Dean", with MM talking about wormholes on a recording in clear English.

...With a desire to turn his work to Alternative Energy.

Yes, I sent it at GEI too, see the post #142 (Sep 3 2008, 03:52 PM). I was a soldier in that time, and I meant what I said.

This show is badly in need of editing. It takes time to do that, but it is worth the effort, since it makes it more listenable.

I agree, however Dean preferred to release a natural presentation. I wasn't ready for that, so I couldn't focus on my English, my writing & listening skills are much better than my speaking … :wacko:

I think they may be wanting to use your reputation as the so-called "Iranian Einstein", to open doors for themselves.

I don't know how would be possible for somebody to use my reputation? I live in a country with tough economical sanctions, corrupt government, and annihilating foreign relations. My expertise is problematic within the mainstream physicists, the off-mainstream physicists generally do not understand it or do not confirm it effectively; they love their own ideas about the free energy, antigravity, relativistic propulsions, …

If I would stick to my spacewarp theory, there would be nothing to say; the technical details are under research and many people don't like to discuss about its ramifications before observing a realized prototype in the lab … I personally am tired of the theory and I want to have my own lab. I am not so hopeful to use a lab but my own, … after about five years from releasing my work on internet, I think there wouldn't be any lab to verify my theory, if there is anywhere with required equipments & budget, it doesn't need me, so I like/need/have to work alone.

Therefore, ufologists & cynical scientists are free to say what they want. I like their support and I welcome to any scientific critique, but since I've decided to show all a real, proven thing, I don't think anyone could be an obstacle on my way. BTW, everything is not serious. My own serious materials are published in the papers, and I refer to serious matters mostly by academic links.

I hope I am wrong, but when they dropped in talk of a "Nobel prize", it sounded very suspicious, and not at all serious to me. I can assure you, that these guys will know nothing about how one really gets a Nobel prize.

It was a joke about the Nobel prize and I got it as a sense of humor. If I would get the Nobel prize before my experiments, the amount would not be sufficient to cover the related prices, if I would get it after realizing my dreams about the spacewarp concept, the amount would not be significant in comparison with the profit that technology would cause! :lol:

Anyway, I liked hearing your voice. You sound like a sincere and decent guy.

Thanks buddy. Once I tried to upload it on YouTube to see the feedback of a wide range of people about it, but I couldn't. I tried to say what I know, however, not whole I know! :ph34r:

Please tell us about progress you may make in Alternative Energy areas. I do not want you to reveal any secrets, just to give us the headline news of your progress.

Well, I've established a company on importing VAWTs. There is a horrible bureaucracy in here and any minor action takes a huge paperwork. Nonetheless, I believe in that plan. I like the VAWTs to be installed on any height to generate the electricity. I don't like to think about building them, I prefer selling them. I promise to put the image of my first business in here, you would see me beside that turbine. Hope someday I'll do it!

It was a joke about the Nobel prize and I got it as a sense of humor. If I would get the Nobel prize before my experiments, the amount would not be sufficient to cover the related prices, if I would get it after realizing my dreams about the spacewarp concept, the amount would not be significant in comparison with the profit that technology would cause! :lol:

Thanks buddy. Once I tried to upload it on YouTube to see the feedback of a wide range of people about it, but I couldn't. I tried to say what I know, however, not whole I know! :ph34r:

Well, I've established a company on importing VAWTs. There is a horrible bureaucracy in here and any minor action takes a huge paperwork. Nonetheless, I believe in that plan. I like the VAWTs to be installed on any height to generate the electricity. I don't like to think about building them, I prefer selling them. I promise to put the image of my first business in here, you would see me beside that turbine. Hope someday I'll do it!

I don't know what a VAWT might be.

Do you have access to Skype where you are?

Vertical-axis wind turbines (VAWT) are a type of wind turbine where the main rotor shaft runs vertically.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical_axis_wind_turbine

VAWT in Google

The situation of internet is not reliable in here. I don't have access to Skype right now, but I might be able to use my brother's Skype's account during the next couple of days. You can send me your Skype ID or username via PM or email, then I would be able to contact you whenever you are online.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I have seen those.

In fact, I briefly invested in a company that had one - they went Bust, eventually

I guess there is a conspiracy against the VAWTs, perhaps by the ones who are limited in the HAWTs (or solar cells) stuffs; similar to suppressing the electric cars & alternative energies by the car & oil barons. I wonder why don't people take VAWTs seriously enough? Those are better than HAWTs in bunch of features. Once I contacted a British company (active in both kinds of turbines) and they agreed to sell my company a VAWT, but after several months delay and with a ridiculously high price; apparently there were no such problems with the HAWTs.

Anyway, to avoid an off-topic post, the links of two recent threads are being inserted:

Gravity Control by Laser

Gravity Control by Laser

MM,

Are you aware of any cases where VAWT's are operating flawlessly?

The few cases that I have seen have been problematic.

M,

Have you heard that:

http://indiadaily.com/comp.asp

...is meant to have a load of information about wormholes & time travel etc

EXAMPLES

=======

1/

Visit of super advanced extraterrestrial life forms in 2012 from Galaxy Abell 1835 IR1916, 13.2 billion light years from earth?

India Daily Technology Team / Jul. 27, 2010

Visit of super advanced extraterrestrial life forms in 2012 from Galaxy Abell 1835 IR1916, 13.2 billion light years from earth?

It is the furthest galaxy from the earth. It was formed roughly 700 million years after the big bang.

The life forms in this Galaxy is invisible. They harness gravity waves. They live simultaneously in matter and anti-matter universes. They exchange lives between dimensions without a reboot or death as we know.

The UFOs span across the ten dimensions. They travel into Hyperspace and are guided from the chilled universe below the Hyperspace.

They communicate via integrated consciousness. They harness zero point energy from quantum vacuum. They defy the chaotic nature of the quantum mechanics. They live in the world of perfect or zero entropy.

They travel by bending space and time and taking short cuts across the higher dimensions. They communicate with telepathy and base their civilization on the principle of the eternal continuity in the singularities of integrated consciousness.

They access the central black holes of every Galaxy and control the fine tuning of the universe. Their civilization prosper in the dark energy. They use time dimension to create and recreate the formation and reformations of Galaxies, star systems, and Black Holes.

2/

The UFOs use artificial wormholes and change their characteristics at the entry and exit

India Daily Technology Team / Sep. 12, 2006

The UFOs use artificial wormholes and change their characteristics at the entry and exit. They create controlled Blackhole at the entry and a controlled Whitehole at the exit. The UFOs first accelerate to the center of the tunnel using gravity of the Blackhole characteristics and then use the controlled exotic matter phenomenon to get out of the tunnel through the Whitehole. Artificial wormholes simulating Blackholes are needed for space travel and time travel within the physical universe. That is exactly what the alien civilizations use to travel instantaneously through time and space.

In case one wants to travel to the parallel universe, the real and not simulated Blackhole can be used. That may be the way our soul moves from physical universe to the parallel universe of higher dimension. That may be the reason why people with near death experiences see the white light at the end of the tunnel. They also report first acceleration and then deceleration and finally acceleration again to move out of the Whitehole to the parallel universe.

I don't know why did you move this topic to the GEI's Fringe Festival Section, specially regarding this fact that visitors need to sign-in to be able to read the topics. I am old in here, but if I would have visited a similar section in another forum, I would ignore clicking the topic, except in very particular cases. Also, you deleted my another thread without informing me, however I accept that wasn't a good thread. Anyway, this is your site Mr. Hampton.

Are you aware of any cases where VAWT's are operating flawlessly?

Nothing is flawless. To be honest, I liked the beauty of the VAWTs' shapes. You can find many good features of them in the websites of the companies which produce them. There are interesting YouTube videos too. This may be a good place to discuss about them:

http://www.vawts.net/index.spark?forumID=125317&p=1

Have you heard that:

http://indiadaily.com/comp.asp

...is meant to have a load of information about wormholes & time travel etc

I think this site misuses its laymen visitors by making such articles. Those are not meaningful in a physical point of view. Having compared to such stuffs, I guess it exaggerates about the Indian breakthroughs too.

• 3 weeks later...
The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in a vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars).

These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication (telepathy, channeling) is most effective in a state of relaxation.

There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally, these super-small wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained only for the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions stable wormholes can organize themselves, which then form distinctive vacuum domains in which for example, gravity can transform into electricity. Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain considerable amounts of energy. There are regions in Russia where such radiant balls appear very often.

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialrepo...anormaldna.html

Anti-gravity cities in the future

Nice picture of the future, I heard most of the file and I will download it completely later. I hope people would find out there could be better style(s) of living and forget about the ancient instructions which we observe their ramifications for now: a messed up world in many aspects: environmental, social, technological, political, economical, medical, …

Mansouryar, would you like to marry my daughter?

If you think I could be a good man for your daughter, I would appreciate your opinion. However, I don't know her and I wonder if she knows me either. Somehow, I've married with my plans (Green & wormhole projects), but I am not perfectly happy with these conditions and maybe a woman could change this situation. If that comes true, I would make her happy too.

Thanks for quoting the text, I couldn't read all that page because of the black color for the background and white color of the words.

Only God knows about the abilities of these Russian scientists! :lol: Mixing two branches of science: human DNA and fringe physics of spacetime wormholes … :blink: I hope further experiments would explore this possibility more ... ;)

I wish success for you & your family.

I couldn't open that YT link, if there is any backup address or a text of description for that video, that would be nice. Also, I'm not so optimist about revealing any alleged "hidden technology" soon. IMHO, even tomorrow is kind of late for such a good news, but IF there is any real hidden technology, I don't think its owners would think this way to disclose about it …

There is information out there but it is currently still too dangerous to disseminate.

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?p=8050#p8050

Be grateful that you do not know too much just yet. Your time will come eventually.

The link was merely to Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah; nothing special really.

EXCERPT:

Steven J. Smith Murdered?

Dooney is one of the psychics who was nearly murdered, last year--intensely frustrating for her mate, Doc STevo, who is an incredibly skilled physician and has cured a lot of incurable folks over the years. We believe they were intent to erase her on account of all the help she's provided to so many people, teaching them to defend themselves from the various agency psi corps' assaults. The psi corps and the associated poisinings are in league against absolutel;y everyone who is in a posistion to improve humanity's lot, even against infants and children who have the clear potential to someday do that.

When enough people (accountable people with consciences) will finally face how rotten this ancient world order is, I doubt the parasitic world order will last another week or two.

M.,

Do you worry about your own personal safety, with the types of projects you are working on?

Every one of us will die at last. IMO, trying to save the environment does worth putting one's life in danger. I prefer a fast death than a pathetic life i.e., gradual death:

0bd5346fea.jpg

On the other hand, I try to always keep a piece of key data for myself that someone likes to know before expiring me. Also, if my would-be killer lets me talk for some seconds, I'm confident s/he will avoid of doing that …

It's not so that the violent people always have the real power. If enough number of people would be informed of my good will from my project, public opinion would protect people like me; albeit, in a place where public opinion matters, in other places maybe survival instinct would be helpful.

My favorite way of dying is falling into a black hole. I want to see & feel the effects of the gravitational tidal forces on my body. However, if a traversable wormhole could influence on the time – without violating the causality – or connecting us to the parallel/mirror/alternate universes, maybe there would be no meaning of death as we traditionally are familiar with.

Terence McKenna talks about 2012, the tree of life & worm holes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uT4sSEXnuI

An intimate chat with Terence McKenna about 2012, the tree of life & worm holes. Enjoy :)

This video is credited to Teal of www.livingdreamfilms.com.

Check out the full video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q6sa7...