RADA St. being transformed. New Heart of Legaspi Village?

RADA St. being transformed. New Heart of Legaspi Village?

This view will start changing soon....

0MM3hBL.png

One of the MOST expensive new projects in Makati, will start rising next to Ayala's One Legaspi Park (the blue building)

vATgqKY.jpg

We will connect some dots here... concerning the Future of Rada Street

RADA PROMENADE was a popular weekend attraction, during the later part of the Covid period ... Alas, No more.

Rada Promenade Cool Outdoor Dining Spot in Makati

Dec 17, 2021Rada Promenade is an outdoor dining area in Makati with pet-friendly features, bike-and-dine racks, and more.
The Makati Street Meet is finally back, Makatizens! This coming Sunday, January 31, 2021, we're turning Rada Street into an al fresco dining… More haven!

Cjx6Fl0.jpg

( These amenities have NOT remained into the second half of 2022. They seem to have moved to the Park and nearby Esteban St.)

vziXKSe.png

bPo0ECR.png

RADA st. from the Walkway, early Oct. 2022.  Looks quiet on a Sunday morning now. But Billions will be spent here in the years to come.

ELURIA, Luxury Living on RADA St. from Arthaland

photomontage-1_a-3.jpg

project-rada_overview-2-scaled.jpg

concept-3-scaled.jpg

ELURIA by Arthaland [32F | res   /  7 months ago
ELURIA.   LEED, Multi-family residential.  157,756    
"I was told this project will be ultra luxury; you cant just buy a unit here even if you have the means. The Arthaland owners/directors will be screening potential buyers."         
> #2:  "The person I spoke to said that Arthaland views this as a more premium project than Arya. Of course, right now this might just be a marketing ploy by the developer and if sales dont pick up as planned, they might decide to loosen their restrictions.
I think there has been a precedent of such practice with other condo developers, particularly Discovery Primea (from the top of my head)"            
>#3:  5 mo ago.   How can this project be tagged ultra luxury?? by location itself it doesn't even have a good view and spacing like those in rockwell projects.. its not even facing a major boulevard or a park.    >#4:  Probably they will make up for it in exclusivity (large unit sizes and low number of units per floor), high quality finishes inside and out, and the aforementioned concierge service. Its close enough to Legaspi Park but the issue is how close it is to the neighboring tower on the side /  My arya agent, showed the project to me. 2 units per floor, luxury finish with a dedicated butler.

img_1433-jpg.1752933  : "white glove service"

> https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threads/eluria-by-arthaland-32f-res-pro.2303132/

Partnership: Executed JV Agreements with Arch Capital of Hong Kong for Lucima and Eluria

Eluria, is Arthaland's "Super Luxury" and Ultra-exclusive Condo on Rada St.

Eluria, Arthaland’s sustainable luxury residential development in Legazpi Village in the Makati CBD, will be launched this year. Eluria will be located within a brief and easy walking distance from Greenbelt mall and it is a few steps away from the Washington Sycip Park in Legazpi Village. It will have a total gross floor area of approximately 14,600
sqm.
The project name is a coined word inspired by the words “elan,” “flourish,” “illuminate,” and “allure.” Eluria is also an Israeli word for
“precious flower.” This name evokes sophistication, stylishness...

> More:

Launching next month. It's around 500k/sqm average price of 150Million for a unit.

Eluria is only 37 units with a maximum of 2 units per floor, and it's a ultra luxury development.

Arthaland won't be marketing it anywhere as it'll be an exclusive development.

However, some buyers have already secured units there.

( SSC Comment.  on "ultra exclusivity". ).

I was told this project will be ultra luxury; you cant just buy a unit here even if you have the means. The Arthaland owners/directors will be screening potential buyers.

... The person I spoke to said that Arthaland views this as a more premium project than Arya. Of course, right now this might just be a marketing ploy by the developer and if sales dont pick up as planned, they might decide to loosen their restrictions.

I think there has been a precedent of such practice with other condo developers, particularly Discovery Primea (from the top of my head)

20220402_092540-jpg.3003669
04/02/2022 - former building already demolished.

my arya agent, showed the project to me. 2 units per floor, luxury finish with a dedicated butler. isn’t open for sale yet, but im dirt poor compared to those people who can afford this!

tj3CiBY.png
I new frontage has been put up, with the name of the project (ELURIA) and a contact numbers.
The new sign says:  Estimated Completion:  June 30, 2026.  That seems quick.

SLEEPER?  Or a Ghost?  

Location here is across the Street from Eluria.  This place has been hardly discussed on SSC since 2019

49276181818_9ed8df783e_b.jpg

49276650191_4e14c255d5_b.jpg

Rada Residences  Hotel & Serviced Residences

GFA: 28,877 square meters
Completion date: TBA

The Rada Residences is a luxury residential development in the heart of Legaspi Village, Makati. The 35 storey building will consist of 11 floors of hotel and 17 floors of serviced residences resting on 8 floors of podium containing ample parking space.
A high ceiling lobby at the Ground Floor will welcome guests and residents amidst finished of natural stone, glass and metal. Amenities located on the 8th floor include a swimming pool, gym, function rooms, among others.

xFxIJcb.png

( Checking in early Oct. 2022, the parking lot is still there, with no indication it might be a future construction site.)

Only steps away, across Legaspi Park, more Billions are being spent

H3wuAJx.png

Next to the Sunlife Building, Alveo is building its most expensive Makati Luxury Condo, Parkford Suites

OKS7hFih.jpg

2BR and 3BR units at Parkford are about P 50 Million and up:

For a 127.0 sqm (2 bedroom unit) -
Price with a 3% early booking discount of Php1.25 Million
Principal: Php40.8M, VAT: Php4.8M, Other Charges: Php1.8M = P xx.xM / 127.0=

For a 181.0 sqm (3 bedroom unit) -
Price with a 3% early booking discount of Php1.8 Million
Principal: Php60.6M, VAT Php7.2M, Other Charges: Php2.8M = P xx.xM / 181.0=

No studio and 1 bedroom units.

7 units (2 bedroom and 3 bedroom) per floor.

MORE JOBS COMING TOO !  

In the other direction, just a few steps from RADA St., walking towards Ayala Avenue, up-and-coming is this...

bpi-jpg.3125935

BPI's new HQ building on Paseo de Roces, between Ayala Ave, and Dela Rosa St.

nqhtK8W.png

Costing P13.5 billion, the new tower will be completely outfitted with an energy-saving glass facade. Sustainability will play a huge role in the project, as BPI intends to gain three global sustainability certifications (LEED, WELL, and EDGE) that will confirm the new HQ is a “green building.” 

Expected completion is:  ( 2029? )

BPI officially broke ground on its new HQ, which will retain the same coveted address along Ayala Ave. The old building will be replaced with a 45-storey premium office tower that will boast seven levels of basement parking. The new site will encompass the old parking lot found just behind the existing structure, increasing the project’s land coverage to 5,599 square meters. In total, the new HQ will have over 89,000 square meters of floor area, with at least 60,000 square meters open for leasing. The lower levels will host amenity retail spaces, events spaces, landscaped areas, an amphitheater, a forum, and restaurants.  : source

( Assuming 5sqm per job:  89,000 /5= 17,800 Jobs!  Call it 15,000+ Jobs But not until after completion. )

See also, SkyScraperCity thread on: BPI New HQ:

• 1 year later...