Fuel efficiency/Cleantech / Shipping

Pioneering technology developed by a Scandinavian group, based on air cavity system( ACS) for ship design which reduces the ship's fuel requirement by 15%. The technology is fully patented and proven. Prototype ship operating for demostrations now. Pre-orders from shipowners confirmed.

The company has finalized first financing round and is now seeking development financing , share allocation is at substantial discount to current market value.

Would like to have info on funds/ investors for such early stage ventures in the sector. It is a niche opportunity combining shipping , environmental, energy and cleantech. The IPO option is currently being followed as well but management prefer to keep the company private for longer and target an IPO or trade sale in 12 to 18 months.

Will appreciate any ideas and suggestions. I act as legal counsel and sustainability adviser to the venture.

Pioneering technology developed by a Scandinavian group, based on air cavity system( ACS) for ship design which reduces the ship's fuel requirement by 15%.

Welcome, mariathena

15% is a big reduction in a time of high fuel prices.

Is there a website?

How long does it take to repay the capital cost from fuel savings?

Months? Years?

New ships have an expected useful life of 20 - 25 years, I think

Welcome, mariathena

15% is a big reduction in a time of high fuel prices.

Is there a website?

How long does it take to repay the capital cost from fuel savings?

Months? Years?

New ships have an expected useful life of 20 - 25 years, I think

The website is www.dkgroup.eu , it has comprehensive information, if anyone further interested i can send the Business Plan, financial model etc

Archived