GEI's New Look - with Blogs too !

This has been in the pipeline for sometime, and it may be a good time to go ahead on a trial basis...

With a NEW LOOK for GlobalEdgeInvestors

WATCH FOR IT !

Once you see it, comments will be appreciated

This has been in the pipeline for sometime, and it may be a good time to go ahead on a trial basis...

With a NEW LOOK for GlobalEdgeInvestors

WATCH FOR IT !

Once you see it, comments will be appreciated

As long as the blogs are RSS-syndicated which is increasingly important for me. One of the ways I deal with the incredible proliferation of useful information sources on the Internet is to consolidate as many of them as possible into my Google Reader screen. Logging in directly as required by GEI has become the exception for me rather than the norm. I know that some site owners worry that RSS means fewer people will post but I think the benefits outweigh the possible disadvantages. I wonder what others think?

As long as the blogs are RSS-syndicated which is increasingly important for me. One of the ways I deal with the incredible proliferation of useful information sources on the Internet is to consolidate as many of them as possible into my Google Reader screen. Logging in directly as required by GEI has become the exception for me rather than the norm. I know that some site owners worry that RSS means fewer people will post but I think the benefits outweigh the possible disadvantages. I wonder what others think?

OK, I must be blind. I just noticed the RSS button here for the first time! But I note that it only syndicates the titles of the threads rather than the message bodies. Interesting, nonetheless.

Archived