The Test Thread

I recently gave up using IE7 for Mozilla firefox as my default web browers. Every thing was working fine until I installed some of their add ons then every time I tried to post on GEI the new post was rejected accompanied by an "authorisation mismatch" error.

I've disabled all the add ons and intend to re-enable them one and at a time and try to post until I find the offender.

Test11

And the culprit was: Cooliris

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5579

• 1 year later...

Test

icle

Posted this today on the EW anaysis of the dollar thread.

HELP: Anyone know why I'm unable to post using "Add Reply"? When I use this and click in the text box to get an "I" beam all that happens is that lines appear in a frame like construct around the b i and U icons (bold, italics and underline)? Also I can only edit in "quick" not "full" edit mode. I had intended to start a new thread for this but that is also ruled out.

Looks like it's a firefox problem I'm using internet explorer now. There was a recent FF update, anyone else having problems posting with the new version?

I had trouble this morning trying to post a link and quote on a thread. and gave up. Oh for gawds sake FF is still playing up after installing the latest update. :blink::lol:

Thanks, I thought it was my puta playing up.

Just tested it elsewhere, must be specific to IP boards as FF seems to be Ok at other BB's.

• 2 months later...

Now I'm repeatedly receiving the authorisation mismatch error using the latest version of IE!

Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.

Sometimes my post is accepted sometimes it's not but I cannot see that I'm doing anything different to isolate what the problem may be.

I prefer to use firefox but switched because I'm still unable to post using "Add Reply"? When I use this and click in the text box to get an "I" beam all that happens is that lines appear in a frame like construct around the b i and U icons (bold, italics and underline)? Also I can only edit in "quick" not "full" edit mode.

effing annoying, anyone..... ?

Archived