What do you think? Noventa Ltd

Undertaker

• 2 weeks later...
I have been looking at Noventa Ltd (NVTA.L). Mines tantalum, previous board seems to have made some mistakes, current board has done a (successful) rights issue, and is reopening mine. Seems to me to be a good buy at 5.5p?

Would be interested to see what everyone else makes of it?

saw the prior ceo present at proactive i suppose around feb time. looked modestly interesting but i didnt investigate. not sure what went wrong but with the benefit of hindsight he did come across as a bit of a dreamer. also tantalite customer market is very concentrated and oversupplied this year i think which was another discouragement. gippsland also went under this year. for the minor metals i think there are better plays IMO but i might be wrong.

• 3 months later...
saw the prior ceo present at proactive i suppose around feb time. looked modestly interesting but i didnt investigate. not sure what went wrong but with the benefit of hindsight he did come across as a bit of a dreamer. also tantalite customer market is very concentrated and oversupplied this year i think which was another discouragement. gippsland also went under this year. for the minor metals i think there are better plays IMO but i might be wrong.

Since then they are now up to 7.09p on very heavy volume:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=NVTA.L

• 2 weeks later...

Up 10% more today, I am wondering when to get out.

• 1 month later...

Archived