The Top 3 Energy Products That Can Save You Money and Energy

The mere fact that we are all experiencing economic crisis and all the prices of products and services rises, surely most of us wanted to save money since life is no easy like before. I have here top 3 energy products that can save money and energy as well.

Please see below:

1. Water Insulation Jackets = If you also reduce the temperature by 10 degrees you can achieve energy and cost savings up to 30%. By insulating the water heater the water stays hot longer and the water heater does not have to operate as frequently therefore reducing energy bills and saving money.

2. CFL bulbs = or compact fluorescent lights use 75% less energy so it's a must have nowadays.

3. Power Strips = it reduce the energy consumption of the electronics or appliances that use standby power.

If we want to save money from electricity then it is better if we find some simple solutions that can help us.

The mere fact that we are all experiencing economic crisis and all the prices of products and services rises, surely most of us wanted to save money since life is no easy like before. I have here top 3 energy products that can save money and energy as well.

Please see below:

1. Water Insulation Jackets = If you also reduce the temperature by 10 degrees you can achieve energy and cost savings up to 30%. By insulating the water heater the water stays hot longer and the water heater does not have to operate as frequently therefore reducing energy bills and saving money.

2. CFL bulbs = or compact fluorescent lights use 75% less energy so it's a must have nowadays.

3. Power Strips = it reduce the energy consumption of the electronics or appliances that use standby power.

If we want to save money from electricity then it is better if we find some simple solutions that can help us.

Heard a lot about smart meters in the past, yet never really seen much success flagged up, be it to save money or energy?

By water heaters I assume you are referring to hot water storage cylinders. The vast majority of households today now have cylinders which are supplied with foam insulation or been replaced with heaters that require no water storage and supply hot water on demand. It has been virtually impossible to purchase non-insulated hot water storage cylinders for a good 10 years now which, from my experience, is above the average life expectancy of an unlagged copper cylinder. Loft and/or cavity wall insulation, though a greater outlay is probably by far a more beneficial suggestion longterm. That said, I will not criticise the intent of your post. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Some of these are much cheaper in HK / and in China

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree, I think it should be more of discipline and awareness as well. It is a life changing scheme I guess so let's be more mindful in every action and might as well do some search because there are so many available resources out there that we can find online so all in all we have access to almost everything.

I agree, I think it should be more of discipline and awareness as well. It is a life changing scheme I guess so let's be more mindful in every action and might as well do some search because there are so many available resources out there that we can find online so all in all we have access to almost everything.

Archived