Drake & Cobra: Mass Arrests, Reboot Event

Has Drake been dragged away?

Checking his website, the latest Radio up date that I can find is about two weeks ago:

Drake’s Previous Shows on Global Voice 2012

Radio Programs (Most Recent First)

November 4 – Drake’s Vital Weekend Updated – Sunday

http://americannatio...bal-voice-2012/

That was before the "Petraeus scandal" broke

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who is Cobra?

An answer...

Reader Shares Information About Cobra's Blog

Enerchi, this may be of interest; a lot of people might find it helpful, especially in light of the upcoming world conferences.

This australian website has posted the whois registration for Cobra's blog:

http://ariseaustrali...bra-resistance/

Domain ID:D166340912-LROR

Domain Name:PORTAL2012.ORG

Created On:14-Aug-2012 12:10:14 UTC

Last Updated On:14-Aug-2012 13:33:45 UTC

Expiration Date:14-Aug-2013 12:10:14 UTC

Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)

Registrant ID:4a5be7a2ff236685

Registrant Name: Istar Antares

Registrant Street1:Svetosavska 28

Registrant Street2:

Registrant Street3:

Registrant City:Ljubljana

Registrant State/Province:Slovenia

Registrant Postal Code:1000

Registrant Country:SI

Registrant Phone:+386.40236600

Registrant Phone Ext.:

Registrant FAX:

Registrant FAX Ext.:

Registrant Email:antarion@volja.net

Curiously, there is a blogtalkradio show with Ishtar Antares here, from a few years ago:

http://www.blogtalkr...and-gary-moore-

If you listen to the interview, you will have no doubt that this is Cobra's voice, unaltered by electronics.

ishtar.jpg

Of note is the accent, speech pattern similarities, overall tonal quality and the signature word "actually" in the beginning of every sentence.

===

/more: http://www.ascension...460435048446977

This Cobra person sounds dangerous, like Drunvalo.

I don't care for those who teach meditations/techniques/sounds to open vortices/portals.

Anonymous 27 November 2012 23:20

The deceivers will be unmasked...

http://techformer3.blogspot.com/2012/11/2012-11-26-cobra-ishtar-antares-issues.html

Dear people, i want to comfirm to you that the man going by the name cobra, indeed is, according to all physical apearances, the same as the man known as ishtar antares. I hate to have to say this but it is true, having met the man in person. I dont know what this means about the message he has for people, but being as he has flat out written that he is not ishtar, i feel this undermines his credibility extensively. I am dissapointed. I dont know why he has hidden, but i would suggest perhaps not giving him money for the conferences. I hope all this 2012 stuff blows over so we good people can return to living a real life, devoidof delusion, full of real, natural, copasetic life.. Imho this means getting with nature and restoring the habitat and our connection to the plant kingdom that gives us life, strength, energy, and longevity.

I can also confirm this, a very good friend of mine attended New York conference and he was Ishtar, BUT he said all of the attendees were immensely satisfied and delighted to be there and the whole event was a greta success. Cobra says these conferences are important because they activate vortexes on the given location with powerful meditations and rituals. Also what my friend said is that he is very calm, extremely knowledgeable and answered complex questions without hesitation and the conference ended with a great surge of optimism.

To the responder saying: "Cobra says these conferences are important because they activate vortexes on the given location with powerful meditations and rituals." That is the actual troubling part: what kind of powerful meditations and rituals are these people brainwashed to participate with their lifeforce and intention in? How do we know what forces and energies are being conjured up this way? Anything needs to be specifically stated in the Creative Universe. And from what we know about GFL and others, unsuspecting people could be anchoring in all sorts of negative energies (i.e. Reptilians and whatnot) that are mascarading as positive forces. I would be really, really cautious (but not fearful, mind you) of what the intent of all this is. And Cobra has been deceitful, both with his identity and affiliations. A true worker in the Light, has nothing to cover, and that he is not, truly so and in the face of it all.

True! Try it for yourself and post this comment on Cobra's blog, it will be removed within seconds. I dont trust americankabuki either, he is censoring everything that people say about Cobra, he is very pro-Cobra and this is a red flag to me.

Nobody can comment on his page because he censors any information that questions his con game. Same with american kabuki. He censors as well so i no longer trust that site either but I realized long ago that Cobra was just a con man in my opinion.

They are being tricked, so they will "ascend" into spaceships, and be harvested.

I think Taanath makes sense on this - do not fall for the "suggestions" of creepy strangers

Having said that, I found this interview with Cobra to be of interest:

http://www.newrealities.com/index.php/podcasts-on-metaphysics/item/2537-cobra-on-the-event-and-the-spiritual-liberation-of-the-planet

Don't bother with Debra Pietsch, I could take more than a few seconds of her non-answers

POOF MP3's - Comment from KP:

One More Note on the Poofness Interview Posts…

Posted on 2012/11/30

The request for these posts to be removed was received, and must be honored. As soon as I was asked to remove those posts from this blog, I removed them. As did American Kabuki.

If anyone else knows of any posts out there that were copied from AK’s original post, I’d appreciate if you would leave the link in the comments below.

If anyone has posted the original interview, and/or has posted mp3s of this, I’d request that you remove them. This request comes from quite “high up”. I feel it needs to be honored.

Thank you.

===

/more: http://kauilapele.wo...nterview-posts/

MY NOTES, after listening:

(What's been the hold-up / in changes being announced?)

They had to get the bad guys out of the way. They've been in power a long time, & did not want to give up.

I am still in the loop, because I know how to keep the peace

The American people's freedom was taken in 1871

People in America will have freedom, like they never had it before.

Prices are in Federal Reserve Notes. People have already paid enough, they may find they have enough money to pay off their debts. There will be new jobs... green jobs. (Don't leave your job): "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes."

$350 Trillion coming in. What's Real? : Leo Wanta, St Germain trusts, 70 some programs.

==

(What's your take on: Ben, Drake...?)

Ben is touch and go.

Drake and Keneen are ... the Black Dragon was taken out (?), he wanted to stay in control

Cobra: some of what he says is accurate. But when it comes to friends out there, ships, don't rely on emotion.

==

The Dollar will not collapse, it will be "swapped out when it is time."

If you have cash, leave it in the bank, it will get swapped out.

The new currency is metal-backed, and there is no need to panic.

(Will the super-rich stay rich?)

It depends on where they have their money.

Interpol will do the arrests. Papers will be filed at The Hague.

The media has not be told yet (which is why they stick with the old spin.)

No chance of Romney being elected "as it stands right now."

But it does not matter about the politics... certain things have been done.

We will go back to common law, that will be part of the announcements.

No attorney will be allowed in politics... people who swear allegiance to the British Queen.

This has been planned over 20 years, and I've got the bottom stuff.

The Bushes are "scared shitless".

Jacob Rothschild signed off on getting rid of the Fed a few years ago, and many called him a traitor.

The Fed is still operating because the Chinese are still using it.

Bernanke's next job will be at the IMF. He has done what they told him to do.

The Dragons are monitoring everything. They have computers everywhere.

The Dragon families have been around for a couple of thousand years.

When the Japanese were attacking China, the Dragons had to go over there, and pick up their stuff.

They brought it here (to the US?)

Next year: There will be many changes, things will be changing every day.

People will find out they have been slaves for a long time, since 1776.

Ascension? The Earth is in an ascension process.

For public interviews: "It is not my time yet."

======

• 1 month later...

Cobra has made it into/near the mainstream, appearing on C2C

Coast To Coast AM - 01-08-2013 - Liberation of the Planet (C2CAM)

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7tbF7SVvg

COBRA in Hour Two (I haven't listened yet)

Cobra continues to post some pretty strange stuff on his own website:

Earthstatus.jpg

There is even more progress being made. The etheric Archon grid in layers between 110 feet and 8.6 miles above and below the surface of the planet is slowly (and in some cases not so slowly) disintegrating due to actions of the Light forces and there are more and more Light beings present in those etheric layers.

In the meantime, the innermost surface etheric layer (up to 110 feet above and below the surface profile) is still pretty dense with few occasional cracks in the Matrix. The main problem remaining is the etheric ELF HAARP technology which keeps the Matrix in this layer in place. You can experience this technology as a low frequency hum or vibration, which you can feel both in your physical and your etheric energy body, as etheric sound tends to propagate through the physical plane as well. You can feel it also as an electrical current in certain parts of your body, a feeling of spatial disorientation (due to strong etheric magnetic field) or a cold energy present around your aura (due to etheric electromagnetic standing wave resonance interfering with your auric membrane). When there will be more awareness about this technology among the awakened part of the surface population, the Light forces will remove it so much more easily.

===

/source: http://2012portal.blogspot.hk/

ANOTHER Strange report linked to the Drakester:

January 18, 2013

The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA

If this goes down as we’re expecting it to, life’s about to go through a fundamental change with this inauguration on Monday and the ensuing announcements we can expect any time now.

If you didn’t get that memo, you’ll want to read that now so you’re not caught unawares.

It will be interesting to see if Hatonn’s prognostications are correct, as well.

I checked the television listings for Monday and in the areas of Arizona on Mountain time the ceremonies begin at 8 a.m. and run to 2 p.m. Are inaugurations usually six hours long, or have they built in extra time to tell the truth of the matters and prepare us for the rewriting of history?

I guess a parade takes a couple of hours of air time, but this year I’m expecting things to be a little different.

This is the time that Drake and Co. prepared us for those many months ago; the days when “the announcements” would be on all the media, looping so that everyone on every shift would be able to sit down or fall down in the vicinity of a television screen, PC monitor, iPad, or a radio and try to assimilate the shocking truths hidden from the masses for so long.

===

/more: http://nesaranews.bl...oehner-and.html

I would take anything that Drakester says with a lot of salt.

Last year, he claimed on his show that they had the backing of Sheriff Mack.

Someone emailed Mack who denied ever saying anything of that sort:

http://johnkettler.com/drake-exploring-the-perplexing-disconnects/comment-page-2/#comment-23096

Now, Drake claims to have helped Clif High with his webbot work and CH is outraged.

'Drake' is a liar. He stated on January 16, 2013 that he helped with our work.

He lies.

This is a damn lie.

Personally i think 'Drake' too dense mentally to comprehend even the arithmetic involved, let alone the mathematics.

Just to reiterate (Drake, that means to drive the point home), Drake is lying about any association in any way with halfpasthuman.

i have never met Drake. i hope never to so do. Should i, we will certainly have an interesting discussion about his lies.

David Wilcock deserves the bad karma for releasing Drake on the planet.

Here's the link to that show - it's just after 6 mins

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/universalvoice/2013/01/17/drakes-mid-week-update--wednesday

From Drake's site:

Financial Intel

HUGE assets and MONEY from the imperial families are in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Specifically, China, Japan, Indonesia.

The new China Government is to change it all in 8 weeks time (?) so people are moving stocks…

JP Morgan is having a huge issue as all their customers are moving their Gold (AU) now QUICKLY…

All the families mentioned above and Morgan included are very nervous because everything they have falls under the Xing Dynasty.

. . .

She will stand strong and be unshakeable against those who test her will

Finally Asia will get rid of the demons they have allowed in and those inside that have become evil themselves

The assets JP Morgan is trying to dump now in Hong Kong are well known and belong to the Xing Dynasty. They are watching every move they make and with whom.

The traders, players, and frauds think they have eight (8) weeks left (?) to play and get rich but get this, BUT, there is no eight (8) weeks, as it has already begun.

===

/more: ]http://americannatio...inancial-intel/

I have no idea what he is talking about.

He sounds confused too.

Xing dynasty? Does he mean the Qing dynasty?

The_Qing_Dynasty_Cixi_Imperial_Dowager_Empress_On_Throne.PNG

The Qing Dynasty Ci-Xi Dowager Empress of China

cx103_SCGR253_fingerna13130.gif Her nails were long, like claws

/more photos: http://ocw.mit.edu/a...cx_essay02.html

(from Cobra's site):

This is how the etheric liberation process will continue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3e0UlhLLU8&feature=youtu.be

And it will eventually lead to the physical First Contact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luLGgBuRpuQ&feature=youtu.be

In the meantime, you can read this article, which is the first piece of reliable intel about the occult economy in a very long time:

http://americankabuki.blogspot.ca/2013/01/high-financial-affairs-battle-for.html

• 2 months later...

Be careful with Cobra.

But I've heard that Drake is genuine.

When will this assclown Steve Quayle just shut the hell up? First it was Chinese troops in Mexico. Now it’s Russian troops in Tennesee. Fear mongering. Especially if the Russians and Chinese Dragons are behind the Global Prosperity funds and the RV.

http://beforeitsnews...te-2584168.html

If and that’s a big if, there are foreign troops in the US, Drake has a different take on it.

Drake Radio Show – Wednesday, August 29, 2012 @ Blog Talk Radio

* Tactically, everyone is in position.

* Most of the foreign special forces troops here are on our side.

If troops are wearing a NATO uniform, they are fair game.

If wearing a Russian or Chinese uniform, protect them.

They have orders not to interfere with civilians or our military.

* All of the logistics for mass arrests are prepared.

* He has more access to verifiable information.

* When we are set free, the church bells will be ringing to notify us.

* We have about 15 – 20 million people on our side and in place.

This includes military, sheriffs, deputies, militia etc.

* The show is now taking questions. This means that the announcements have ended.

Therefore, I am concluding the recap at the 7:20 mark.

Notes: http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e629

Comment by azure on April 7, 2013 @ 2:17 am

• 4 weeks later...

Comment by intruth on May 2, 2013 @ 2:03 am

Drake said the CIA, FBI and Homeland Security were going to be consolidated with the ‘good guys’ in charge

Choke, choke!

Homeland security?

That bastion of black hat "big sis" lesbians?

NFW

Will Putin help in nailing the Perps behind the Boston bombing?

We can now divulge that Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin has supplied evidence to the U.S. FBI connecting the dots between the Chechnya cell aka the Kurt Becker-Israeli Mossad-NSA administered terrorist cell out of Hamburg, Germany that links the Kurt Becker cell to Department of Homeland Security and directly to terrorists in Chechnya, the Republic of Georgia and the events in both Boston and Benghazi.

JanetNapolitanoComradeSml.JPG#Janet%20Napolitano%20hates%20America%20207x265

Vladimir Putin has connected the dots for the FBI and all roads lead to the totally TREASONOUS Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

===

/source: http://nesaranews.bl...in-balance.html

Now I know that Drake has "lost it"

I haven't kept up. Is this drake from last year, the one that kept giving dates?

'fraid so

COBRA and the Agarthans - (probably all nonsense)

PLANET X

Planet X is a planet that orbits our sun in our solar system. it takes 850 years for planet X to circuit the sun. It is in orbit beyond Pluto in an inclined orbit. There were about 500 million people living there in underground cities. The planet was in control of the Cabal. In 1999 the Resistance Movement managed to liberate this planet. It took three weeks to do so. The people there were less programmed than us. In 1993 after they were liberated, 7 million of the inhabitant’s teleported here to Earth and began clearing reptilian bases. Between 1999 and 2003 the underground reptilian and military bases were cleared out. They also cleared out ‘Area 51’. They cleared out all of the black projects. There are no more reptilians walking around in these or any underground bases, nor is there any remaining exotic military technology.

There are 100 Billion Galaxies. 10 – 15 Galaxies were cleared of dark forces we are the last.

CLONING

The Cabal has also had cloning factories which have also been cleared out. There was at one point a lot of cloning going on. The Cabal had this technology but this is all gone now. They have not been able to clone anyone now for over 5 years. There are no clones of anybody present any longer.

SOME HISTORY

25,000 years ago the vast majority of the Light forces on our planet retreated underground. They developed cities and they are known as Agarthans. They stayed here to maintain balance on Gaia. They have been helping to stabilize the planet, but they did not interfere with the surface population.

In 1975 there was an intelligence agent working for the Light named Michael. At this point I TZ would like to point out that when Cobra arrived on the scene in the spring of 2012 he told us that he was working for someone called Michael – {personally I thought he meant Archangel Michael at the time, but I do believe now that it is another Michael, yet and this is my personal point of view here, I do believe Archangel Michael to be very much involved in all of this}. Michael went into the underground subway system in New York with a group of like-minded. There are secret entrances to the underground system that they know of. There they created the main operation centre of the Light Resistance Movement hundreds and hundreds of feet below the surface of New York City.

Michael came into contact with the Agarthan network and also with the Andromedans, who gave them technology. Already as far back as 1975 they made contact with people in the military for the plans for mass arrests. The original plan was a military coup. People changed this plan. In the years between 1975 and 1990 the resistance brought in computers and the Internet. Cobra has personally seen the work being done back in the 70s to develop the PCs that we use today

===

/more: http://nesaranews.bl...us-hostage.html

SURFACE POSITIVE GROUPS

1) The Positive military from the USA, Russia and China who will be behind the scenes providing technology, transport and logistics at ‘The Event’.

2) Templars. Solomon’s Temple. Hidden below Solomon's temple is info re Jesus that could threaten the church. In the past the Knights Templar were all arrested by the Cabal on one single day Friday the 13th {now we know where that came from!}. Only a few continued on, some Templars went to Scotland and started Freemasonry. At that time negative Templars went to Italy and became the Illuminati.

3) White Dragon Society. This is a group of old-ancient Chinese families. The Rothschild’s cut off their power. They want China back. Here there are mixed feelings as some of them want to have a totalitarian China. They are involved in the financial sector fighting for a new financial system. This family also has factories that are developing free energy now. The technology involved will fit into the palm of your hand. Can you imagine what this means.

4) Brotherhood of the Star. These are advanced beings. They work by projecting to the minds of those who are ready, to bring higher ideals of Light to the human population. There are not many of them on Earth. See http://2012portal.blogspot.se/2012/09/brotherhood-of-star-this-blog-post-will.html This posting was made by Cobra on September 5 2012.

5) The Order of the Star. This is a task force of 144000 beings from the time of Atlantis who volunteered to work for the purpose of transforming darkness into light. They keep reincarnating again and again to assist. Each person has a unique set of skills for planetary liberation. After ‘The Event’ there will be great need of healing of humanity which they will take part in. The group is like a complex Mandala with individual forms. The 'Holy Grail' a chalice made of Moldavite is a reflection of this group and has 144,000 polished facets, each which contains a code for souls to be awakened. It is in the safe keeping of the Galactic Federation.

6) A group of 15000 Beings incarnated at the time of Atlantis to help heal the separation. They continue to incarnate again and again to this end. This group includes the Buddha, Christ, Templars and Lightworkers. Some of us belong to this group. When this planet is liberated we will enter into the 3rd Atlantis. The final Paradise on Earth with cities of Light and advanced technology. This is part of the plan. When St Germaine was incarnated as Francis Bacon he talked about this time.

7) The White Hats The person with the code name ’Michael’ that Cobra told us went underground is a White Hat member. He was forced to ‘go underground’ when the Cabal were in pursuit of him. He had a group of agent’s working with him, they also went underground. There are members of the White Hats worldwide. One of them who is well known on the surface is Benjamin Fulford. Benjamin has had numerable attempts made on his life. He was editor in chief for ‘Forbes’ economic magazine for 20 years. Cobra has regular contact with members of this group who work in top positions within financial and administrative positions worldwide supporting the work of the Light Resistance Movement on earth.

8) Lightworkers. People who invoke the Light and work with the Light. The backbone of the resistance Movement.

/ same link as above

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Event Update : 4th August 2013 : COBRA: FULFORD : POOF and more

Date: Sunday, 4-Aug-2013 10:56:46

New Strange Mainstream Silence is Key : Many issues

Many Indicators that something big is happening and is in the mix : Just take one look in the mainstream media and look at the demonstrations that are unspoken of globally. The other indication that is major is the global series of strange orchestrated jailbreaks :
Could this be on the side of the light? Thirdly The train crashes phenomena, where if you dig deeply the Spanish crash had a large contingent of Vatican Cardinals on board, As in the Polish Air crash years ago ,,the clear indication that a false flag had been conducted was in the list of passengers.

However The main clue lies with money and gold as always. AKA : The new financial system that is going ahead in the light of dark side interference. The movements of gold and silver just recently and the decisions by certain leaders to lean against the UK US puppets Cameron and Obama, Germany now have split old age close ties (Nazi) of sharing data, having found that their gold has disappeared. We must not forget the man-made weather disasters globally and the meteorites and the space weather in addition to massive global UFO sightings either. All of these subjects are breaking records for sure: The most disturbing of all news is the apparent ”free for all” the military are having with drones and the police behavior in many countries are demonstrating that orders from the top appear to order physical violence an just about any human at any age and sex, even animals are not escaping the torture.

The BBC and CNN covered the story of the convicted kidnapper who held 3 girls hostage and allowed the guilty to speak about how addicted to porn he was: Is this what David Cameron is about to change in the UK via stringent new internet controls:

So where do we look to see where we can get some substance that something is definitely going ahead and when should we expect change?

What I have been doing in the past is comparing notes from Fulford, Wilcock, Cobra and Keenan & Poofness. One tends to get quite close to the truth when one does this.

Strangely that is was timely this week that Benjamin Fulford has either decided to, or has been instructed to, stay out of the limelight for a good while , sounds like a month to me
and that means ‘all the month of August’ too, September incidentally is when many top Cabalists leave positions which are all finance related, at the beginning of September. Ben Bernanke for one, we all know what satanic significance has on cabalists form many previous false flags. Is this yet another precursor for a watchout?

Poofness posts now by Zap (as she would like to be called) seems to rattle off the same ‘auld same ‘auld, change is on the way which is undeniable for sure, but it gets tedious to hear each week that is will happen soon were no change is visible to us rummaging around in the dustbins.

Then there is the channelling sector Montague Keen, Sheldon Nidle and a few others who say the same and offer some light at the end of the tunnel. Also This weeks release of Keenan tapes do offer more chance change but confirms confusion reigns.

The truth is nobody can tell us what is going on because of fear of tipping off the dark side, The Snowdon scandal has gone from the proverbial ‘Trolls to hero’ debate but the Russian connection is interesting as you will see soon. Manning’s case has now got the attention of the UN and a few other International Organizations that appear not to want to support the stance made by the Cabal these days, indicating that the truth is out at very high levels.

Royalty appear up to their old tricks with an ever-increasing suspecting public that the baby George was a gambling stunt and may not be the baby that will be the Prince George of Cambridge another false flag perhaps? Out of three doctors in the centre control room of birth One Indian Royal doctor reported that Kate could never have a baby back in 2007 which was in mainstream newspapers.

The links to the other doctors and Jill Dando’s death made it all the more suspicious and the suicided Indian Nurse who was in Hospital with Kate when she was first admitted, proves this is yet another Royal scam. but the good news this time ,It is all about money as the Royals themselves are feeling the pinch of austerity or global theft and tyranny.

The Vatican for their part offer the biggest clues that some big change is in the mix...............

BIG SNIP See article for more and many informative pictures

http://lightworkersx...vent-is-in-mot/

A Bust-up of The Universal Voice

This podcast says something about Drake not trusting people and being two-faced, along with Sunfire and Tanaath. Eventually, Drake threw a tantrum where-in he said that he was "On a God level", and that Grammy J and Denise would regret leaving Drake and Co. This tantrum greatly upset Grammy J, who decided she could not longer work with him. Grammy J and Denise "stood side-to-side", and felt abused after "supporting Drake for two years."

DONE with Drake ?

MP3 : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/universalvoice/2013/08/01/universal-voice-explanation-and-final-closing-statements.mp3

This is a broadcast of closing statements from Universal Voice on the reasons for the abrupt closing and separation from Drake. Denise Rednour and Great Gramy J explain their reasons. Please use your discernment following the freedom movement and please stay "Forward Moving and Focused on Freedom".

== ===

To give her credit, Kerry Cassidy saw through him early on, and never gave him a platform

Archived