drbubb Posted April 10, 2008 Report Share Posted April 10, 2008 Money Mad : Driven by Greed, Enslaved by Debt How private money fuels consumption & debt creation ================================== This thread was inspired by a soundbite passed to me by Cuthbert Calculus: "Less than 3% of the money in the British economy has been created by the government. The remaining 97% has been created by the private banking system." == == Easy profits from Providing Easy Money creation are fueling mass consumption. Can we still afford this, as we slide into an Era of Peak Oil ?? Debt Creation has grown faster than the economy ...creating expectations of "easy" growth forever UNBRIDLED CONSUMPTION IS DANGEROUS Out-of-control and rapidly growing consumption of Oil, has been paired with Out-of-control and rapidly growing money creation Al Gore is speaking even more urgently about the need for a Carbon Tax & political action New Video: Al Gore: New thinking on the climate crisis :: Like Carbon taxes... Should we be thinking about Taxing and/or Controlling the Private banking system? Money As Debt - 47 min http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=1 # # # LINKS: History of the Fed : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZM58dulPE Fed Zeitgest, no.1 : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ&NR=1 Money reform : http://www.moneyreformparty.org.uk/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.