Gold so Cheap, NOT!

Anadult

Say, why is Gold holding it's price? That's for you or any one on this forum to answer. But when it comes to Gold mines and why are companies priced to earnings so wild a speard. See data below

Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. P/E 98

Seabridge Gold Inc. P/E 96

Barrick Gold Corp. P/E 33

Newmont Mining Corp. P/E 22

Goldcorp Inc. P/E 14

How smart are investors when Barrick is the monster in the group with 8 million ounces of Gold a year mined?

I'll find me a gold mining company worth buying yet.

Nice. Thanks

Post your thoughts if you get a chance (or anyone else), I'm still mulling over where if any there is a "sweet spot" in the gold sector. Using Hoyes timing I bought companies like San Gold in late Oct as they looked like they were in a position to generate cash going forward as at least they would be decent small companies. but now tyring to weigh up the benefits of the safety of larger companies with a couple of juniors tacked on , or be more aggressive and stay with the cheaper smaller companies for a bigger pop.

A thousand thanks for the inside on Metanor. But Metanor states in its web site that it’s a ‘exploration Corporation’, but has a mill? I'll find out what's going on. I like that it's cheap. Like the story of Goldcorp in Red Lake soon to find the big vein. But I'll keep looking for that dream mine, if Gold holds up. Today was big drop.

i ve been a holder of Metanor for years ...they started producing in 2008 and they are about to rump up production in 2009 ..they have a resource on inferred basis of 1 mil oz but they are confident they

can increase it to 1.5 it is one of those juniors that if gold holds up should make the breakthrough.

Didn't know so many Gold mines in the north up in Canada. I looked at San Gold. Thanks! Great stuff.

What are investors thinking. The stock just went up on news of a big vein and returned quickly back to Can $1.8. Love the video www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAuFRNS7OXo

I'll be buyen Gold mines. Watch the price of Gold. It's still positive money in the miners hands.

But I found another Gold mining Company and it's dirt cheap. Let me do my research.

Didn't know so many Gold mines in the north up in Canada. I looked at San Gold. Thanks! Great stuff.

What are investors thinking. The stock just went up on news of a big vein and returned quickly back to Can $1.8. Love the video www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAuFRNS7OXo

I'll be buyen Gold mines. Watch the price of Gold. It's still positive money in the miners hands.

But I found another Gold mining Company and it's dirt cheap. Let me do my research.

There is a fair few on London's AIM as well. But AIM has liquidity and size of spread + other issues

Out of interest what do you think of http://www.avocet.co.uk/ ?

Its got a fair bit of cash compared to its market value

But I found another Gold mining Company and it's dirt cheap.

It's Garson Gold on the venture exchange of Toronto. {GG.V} and it's located in Snow Lake, Manitoba. with it's New Britannia Mine. The talk about Garson, is that the mill is shut down by I don't know this is true. It does say that new drilling for more Gold is happening. Hell I'd move the mill where I find Gold and start a new operation.

Article stated that the US told other G20's to sell GOLD to pump up the IMF funds. I smell a rat on this big ship of investion we all are riding. When is all of this ending. I know about China digging up Gold {now number one} but who else can drag the price of Gold down so far? Maybe Australia? How about it, Gold still has value, even when nations sell it off. It cann't last much long if the rest of G20 get wise.

Archived