Junior Miners with priven resources underground.

Jum Pulplava of financial sense has said again and again and again that the best junior mining stocks are those that have proven gold resources below ground and compared to their market capital makes the gold underground very cheap when looking at the spot price.

He has recommended on several occasions that these companies are the ones to invest in.

I am trying to find out some names of these companies so I can look into them further, can someone point me in the right direction?

Jum Pulplava of financial sense has said again and again and again that the best junior mining stocks are those that have proven gold resources below ground and compared to their market capital makes the gold underground very cheap when looking at the spot price.

He has recommended on several occasions that these companies are the ones to invest in.

I am trying to find out some names of these companies so I can look into them further, can someone point me in the right direction?

JP seems to me to have a policy of rarely naming specific companies. There is a forum associated with the Financial Sense website where you may find people who think they know.

I assume that they will all be US/Canadian listed.

The cheapest ones ten to be in Canada or Australia

One I looked at today:

Capital Gold is worth a look, but there are many more also.

I will try to post a report of some of the dozens of other names, when I next see one

Guest Guest_duane_dibbley_*
The cheapest ones ten to be in Canada or Australia

One I looked at today:

Capital Gold is worth a look, but there are many more also.

I will try to post a report of some of the dozens of other names, when I next see one

Thanks Bubb that will be much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dogdays
Thanks Bubb that will be much appreciated.

Christmas morning waiting for the family to arrive.

Try Baraka Petroleum on the ASX. It will either make it big or you will loose your beer money.

DYOR

nevsun has gotten really cheap, and i have bought some recently.

i am hoping the recent weakness is just year end selling, rather than something more ominous.

just in case, be sure to diversify, and own at least 5 or 6.

there are several explorers on the tax bargains thread

dyor, and dont rely solely on my views

Archived