Ambassador Wanta's wild story: Trillions for American people?

Ambassador Wanta's wild story: Trillions for American people?

( I am supportive of most stories on VT, but this one seems like a fib too far.

I would be much happier with this Story, if they were able to answer some of the

truly obvious questions it raises.

Why can Wanta and VT not do that ? I am truly puzzled. )

Lee-head-flag.png

Does Wanta just Want to sell books ? - see post # 18
I have just started to listen to this podcast, and the story sounds just too wild to be true.
Wanta's currency operations on the part of the US made Trillions, and he wants to repatriate that money to the US (and his own control, so he can build railroads etc.
From the Mike Harris show - Interview with Leo Wanta
MP3: Hr-1 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/mike_harris/hr1042613.mp3
MP3: Hr-2: http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/mike_harris/hr2042613.mp3
Today's show featured Guest Ambassador Leo E. Wanta, the topic was his experience as Ronald Reagan's Special Agent and how he worked to collapse the USSR's currency, and how he made a fortune, his imprisonment, and the state of the USA and how to rectify these problems.

Amb.%20Lee%20Wanta.jpg.

There is plenty of controversy around Wanta's story

/Wiki- Leo Wanta : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Wanta

Leo Emil Wanta (born 1940) is an American operative and was involved in a CIA plot to destabilize the Soviet economy in 1990.[1]

Wanta was president of AmeriChina Global Management Group Inc.CIA,[1][2] an US Govt exporting firm based in Carson City, Nevada.[2] In 1988, he attempted to transfer thousands of Browning 9mm pistols to obtain Panamania militia names for US Govt George H W Bush.[1][2]

In his book Tragedy of Russia's Reforms (USIP, 2001), Peter Reddaway states that Wanta "came very close to obtaining a signed approval of RSFSR PresidentBoris Yeltsin, Prime Minister Ivan Silayev and Deputy Prime Minister Gennady Burbulis for the opening of a 140 billion ruble credit line for 'investments' in the Russian economy," and that "information supplied by the United States agents that he was wanted for credit card fraud averted the signing of this sensitive contract at the last moment."[3] Reddaway also states in his book that Wanta was wanted, as is alleged, for any credit-card fraud by state authorities

(The amounts in the Wanta story below, are just too big to be credible): .

Friday, December 01, 2006

The Strange Saga of Leo Wanta

I belong to a mailing list for 9/11 conspiracy theorists. Needless to say I am not very popular there, I am surprised they haven't banned me yet. In any case, they brought this story to my attention, if only because it was so bizarre. Looking into it, not coincidently, came up with the same list of conspiracy theorist paranoid anti-globalists familiar to followers of 9/11 conspiracies, Rense, RBN, the American Free Press, and Karl Schwarz. So I decided to do a piece on it.

THE WORLD'S BIGGEST-EVER BANKING HEIST

2.7% OF $27.5 TRILLION CREAMED OFF THE GIGA-FUNDING OPERATION

The following is summary of receipts identified in handwritten analytical notes performed by the distinguished US Secret Service Treasury agent, Leo Wanta, on some of the transactions involved in the giga-financing operation involving a colossal loan to the Illuminati from 200+ international banks worth $27.5 trillion, to finance the 'Global Security Environment', a.k.a. the New Underworld Order, which is to be enforced by the United States as the enforcement arm for the project. Sufficient funds were raised to bribe every policymaker, intelligence officer, ruler, Prime Minister, President and senior official for the whole of the 21st century. This fund is now worth $60-$70 trillion at a minimum – and with collateral leverage, probably far more
. [List extracted from
International Currency Review
, Volume 30, Numbers 2/3, January 2005]:

This article is a rather long and incoherently rambling, it evens repeats the same items over and over again, as if they were never mentioned previously, but I will try and summarize it. Supposedly Leo Wanta claims that acting as a Secret Service/Treasury agent he made $27.5 trillion trying to crash the Soviet ruble under Reagan, but that this money (now grown to $60-70$ trillion) was stolen by the Illuminati. He was thrown in to a "Swiss dungeon" then extradicted back to Wisconsin, where he was put under house arrest, and jailed under trumped up tax evasion charges. I think that is what he is saying, it is rather hard to follow..

If Wanta's cash is real, and he pays taxes on it - Will gold drop?

Rising Debt limit: A reason to stay bullish on gold ?

angelxq.jpg

Updated somewhat:

chart-us-debt-debt-limit.png

US Debt Today : $16,769.7 Billion (28 Apr. 2013)

/per : US National Debt Clock : http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

I listened to this for a few minutes.
It is really not an interview at all, it is just Wanta reminiscing about little details of his life, which are not very interesting, in helping one to learn about how true his claims might be. (Perhaps if I have listened further, I would have hear something - I think she should have put some meaningful questions to him.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-aiZf2i98Q

Published on 24 Dec 2012

This is an amazing interview with Lee Wanta by his official Biographer Marilyn Barnewall. This interview aired on December 20th, 2012 on Global News and Views on Blogtalkradio on this page.

http://www.blogtalkr...com/global-n...

Marilyn has released many chapters of the book at no cost on the website below. The book is called "Americans Wanta Be Free". Please donate to the website also if you can. Marilyn does not make any money on the book. She has risked her life writing this book because she is a Patriot! We need other patriots to spread the word about Lee Wanta and Marilyn's book now!
http://theglobalnewsandviews.com/

Many in the alternative media have lied about Ambassador Lee Wanta such as Alex Jones that actually told his readers that Lee Wanta and the funds were, "As Real as the Easter Bunny".

Here's an article written in 2010 by Marilyn Barnwell, who did the interview

LEO WANTA TO BE “TAKEN DOWN?”

PART 1 of 3

By Marilyn M. Barnewall

April 11, 2010

NewsWithViews.com

[Note: Some legal documents referenced in the

following articles may be viewed here.]

When I talked with Lee Wanta two days ago, the news was devastating. He is to be “taken down.” The Department of Justice, according to the lawyers with whom he spoke, had just said so.

Amb.%20Lee%20Wanta.jpg

Many people know him as Leo Wanta, or Ambassador Leo (or Lee) Emil Wanta. In the following three articles, I refer to him as Leo when the reference is used to identify an intelligence

operative working for the United States Government, and as Lee when referring to him after his unlawful arrest. I use his appropriate title of Ambassador when that reference is proper.

To me, he’s always been “Lee.”

“What does that mean?” I wanted to start the sentence with “aside from the obvious…” but couldn’t. “Taken down?”

“It means they’re taking the money. It could mean I’ll be prosecuted,” was his quiet answer. “America is bankrupt. They think that justifies stealing the money.”

The money “they” are about to steal is $27.5 trillion of which $23 trillion belongs to you and me as American taxpayers. In 2003, a U.S. Federal District Court Judge made Ambassador Leo Wanta the legal Beneficiary of $27.5 trillion ($4.5 trillion belongs to him, personally).

How did I, now living in a small mountain town, become acquainted with one of America’s greatest intelligence operatives, financial geniuses and, in my opinion, a patriot of heroic proportion?

. . .

On April 15, 2003 the Honorable Gerald Bruce Lee, in case number 02-1363-A filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, issued an Order and Memorandum of Opinion. In it, the Court stated the Plaintiff, Ambassador Leo E. Wanta, should pursue liquidation of his corporations, recovery of their financial assets, and he should pay all required taxes in accordance with the law. The amount of money involved in the Wanta international corporations to be liquidated was $27.5 trillion.

Since the April 2003 Court Opinion in Virginia, Lee Wanta has been trying to liquidate the corporations and their financial assets to pay taxes. 35 percent of $23 trillion would put about $8 trillion into our financially-strapped (read bankrupt) Treasury. The U.S. Government will not give him access to the funds so they can be liquidated. Until liquidation occurs, Lee Wanta cannot pay the taxes owed. Don’t ask me why – ask “them.”

===

The money “they” are about to steal is $27.5 trillion of which $23 trillion belongs to you and me as American taxpayers. In 2003, a U.S. Federal District Court Judge made Ambassador Leo Wanta the legal Beneficiary of $27.5 trillion ($4.5 trillion belongs to him, personally).

This is a vast amount of money.

How is it conceivable that Wanta could have made as much as $4.5 Trillion (let alone $27.5 Trillion) from "currency operations" in the USSR?

Just look at the SIZE of the USSR GDP:

Soviet_Union_GDP.gif

If he had somehow managed to squeeze out 50% of the USSR's GDP over three years

that would have been less than $2 Trillion. Three times that, let alone more than 10X that,

is beyond conceivable.

. . .

She seems vaguely aware of the impossibility of the claims. As she said in the article:

"The idea that someone, genius or not, had created a $27.5 trillion fortune on behalf of the American people went beyond the boundaries of my traditional banker imagination. But I needed a character for Flight of the Black Swan, the follow-up book to Swan’s Neck, and so created William Leonard. In an attempt to make the story somewhat more believable, I reduced Wanta’s $27.5 trillion to $13 trillion. I thought what I read about a man named Leo Wanta was pure fiction. In my mind, I re-fictionalized a fictional character."

And how does one "liquidate" a $27 Trillion firm, without crashing the Global economy?

Are Trillions, controlled by Big Banks and their clients sitting secretly in offshore accounts ?

(and some how not being shown in the financial statements of these banks?)

/ from another article by Marilyn Barnewell / :

According to Raymond Baker, a Senior Fellow at the Center for Information Policy, and Jack Blum who, though now retired, has investigated financial crimes for the federal government for 30 years, the banks receiving the most TARP funds have sent their garbage assets to subsidy accounts in offshore tax havens.

You can view the American News Project video on this topic.

Morgan Stanley has 99 subsidy accounts offshore, Citigroup has 92, Bank of America has 52, J.P. Morgan has 27, and Lehman Brothers had 23. They establish these accounts, send their trash assets there to hide them from auditors, but list them at full value on their balance sheets as if they were AAA quality. If you want to know the truth about why credit is frozen at the major banks, take a moment and watch the video.

For the most part, the smaller banks around the country do not have the troubles you hear laid at the door of the entire commercial banking industry. The six largest banks are the ones with problems. And that should tell us something, too: Organizations that get too big to be responsive to consumer needs and wants should be discouraged - as Adam Smith, the father of capitalism, said.

===

• 3 months later...

Such Imagination!
This huge sum is clearly impossible - why do so few people question it?

/source: http://www.canauzzie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/what-wanta-wants-soon-he-will-get-and.html

So where did the $4.5 trillion come from and what happened to it?

We know the $4.5 trillion was a compromise. We know that Leo/Lee Emil Wanta is the lawful owner of the entire $27.5 trillion, a fortune created by him between 1988 and 1992 while working under contract as a covert intelligence operative reporting directly to President of the United States, Ronald Wilson Reagan.

At this point in time, the $4.5 trillion has almost doubled in the amount due Wanta
...because of the years of delay.

DOUBLED???

How does that work?
Where did they invest such a vast sum to double it?
The Doubled sum is worth more than all the Gold that exists in the world, by official estimates

• 1 month later...

Interview with Marilyn Barnwell and Leo Wanta

MP3 : http://files.hoza.me/LeoWanta-etc-10Oct2013.mp3

Lee Emil Wanta Official Website www.wantarevelations.com/

http://wantarevelations.com/wanta-black-swan-white-hat/

mentioned on the call above and mentions $23 Trillion stolen from the people

• 1 month later...

There was an announcement on the VT site but it's been removed.

Someone posted this extract from it:

November 20th, 2013 | Posted by Marilyn MacGruder Barnewall

SPECIAL FOR VT READERS: Wanta to Speak in Teheran International Peace Conference

INTERNATIONAL PEACE CONFERENCE

Tehran, Iran

December 01 thru 06, 2013

INTRODUCTION

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PDF Available – Click Here

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

Islamic Republic of Iran

There is an old Islamic saying with which I totally concur: ” He who keeps his own counsel keeps his affairs in his own hands.”

I have kept my affairs in my own hands for many years and the truth of that old Islamic saying represents success because otherwise I would not be alive to share my thoughts with you today. July 7, 2013, was the 20th anniversary of my unlawful arrest and imprisonment in Lausanne, Switzerland – but more about that later. I merely point out that for 20 years I have kept my own counsel and have not spoken publicly about what happened to me until today.

As …. said in his introduction, I was a Secret Agent who reported directly to United States President Ronald Wilson Reagan under the mandated provisions and directives of the Totten Doctrine ( 92 U.S. 105, 107 (1875), Presidential Executive Order No. 12333, Rogers – Houston Memorandum, among other directives. The story I want to share with you today is one I have kept quiet about – keeping my affairs in my own hands – for many years. Other people have written about me and what I did for the United States Government, but this is the first time I have made a personal appearance to speak publicly about it. ...

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

DIGGING DEEPER - there are still no good answers...

(on VT, there was an article):

PuppetGate

by *Lon Gibby, Edited by Preston James

============

> http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/17/puppetgate/comment-page-1/#comment-561171

In part-

"A former State Governor and former State Representative discussed how they expected to receive personal funds in upwards of 10 Billion dollars when Lee receives his funds back.(3) The conversation goes on to plan a strategy to threaten and intimidate Ambassador Lee Wanta if he does not give in. This conversation was published on the Veterans Today News site on www.youtube.com, and the attachment can be listened to. The actual conversation is only about six minutes long, but says a lot about PuppetGate in general as to how things really work inside the Beltway."
WAV :: http //www.stewwebb.com/Sept-2014-Threats-against-LeoWanta.wav

======

(in the discussion comments)

Fr N:

“The vast 27 Trillion USD amount of money that Lee Wanta earned honestly …”
I will try (again) to ask some questions about this…
THE AMOUNT is unbelievable
+ It is many multiples of the size of the USSR economy, which had a GDP of about $2 Trillion per annum at the time he supposed made the profit. How do you generate over 10X a country’s GDP in less than 5 years? Did Wanta (somehow) take ALL the countries income and then double it somehow?
+ Where is the money stored? Obviously, not in the banking system. I looked at JPM/Chase’s financial statements and saw their TOTAL Deposits were $1.2 Trillion. That’s ALL their customers, all around the world. JPM is the largest American bank, and other banks have much less
/ read more ...

J.G :

Yeah, and JPM/Chase would never hide money or fudge their financial statements, would they?
Same with the gold.. the elite would never lie about how much money or gold they had stashed away, now would they? They would report it accurately down to the last penny!

Fr N:

You haven’t read my comment properly.
The size is way, way wrong here.
Certainly, Chase would not take more than 10% of its deposits from a single customer – else they would be at risk when the customer wants to withdraw those funds. 10% of $1.2 Trillion is $120 Billion – that’s less than 5% of what Wanta claims. So he needs 20 more banks the size of JPM, and banks of that size do not exist. So he would have to spread the funds around maybe 100+ banks. Do you think an operation of that size could be managed by one guy? And how would he keep it secret.
I was turned on to this Size problem by a friend of mine (whom I trust completely), who used to be an internal auditor at Chase some years ago. He started laughing...
/ read more ...
(I was tired when I typed that. $120 Billion is less than 0.5% of the $27 Trillion Wanta has claimed. So he needs 200+ Banks the size of JPM. Such banks do not exist in such a size. It is all a fantasy which is maybe 10X or 100X as big as what anyone could reasonably believe. No wonder so few people take it seriously.)

Dr PJ:

Lee Wanta has answered these questions in his book and in his numerous interviews. As to the exact location of where the funds are and what form, there are opsec reasons why such were not specifically disclosed. Go back and listen to Lee Wants’s recent interviews available on http://www.youtube.com and go to his website and read every article published on VT. I have examined many of his docs and can tell you Lee Wanta is telling the truth and has a photographc memory as well as an incredible ability to crunch big numbers in his head.
Folks can no longer get away with attempting to discredit Lee Wanta by saying this money never existed, that he can’t prove it, etc. Because there is now the smoking gun audio of these two individuals trying to shake him down for Billions and then plotting his liquidation if he refuses to pay. But there are also a lot of documents that have been recovered, docs which were never meant to see the light of day because Wanta’s role was designed to remain secret.
It used to be easy to just discount Lee Wanta’s claims when folks didn’t take any time to learn the history and facts available. No it is no longer possible with the smoking gun audio.

Fr N:

This is a serious objection, as I have explained in my response to Jake Gittes, and I think it requires some more serious investigation and response than I have seen so far. There’s also the problem that even if banks accepted the deposits, where would THEY park to money in turn? They cannot just go out and buy US treasuries, since the TOTAL amount of traded US debt is less than the amount claimed by Wanta.

I heard that recording, and I got the strong impression that the guys on the talk, who were supposedly trying to shake him down, did not believe his claims at all. The talk had the sense about it of “chancers” who had decided to attempt a very clumsy shake down by making some threats. Perhaps their logic was “I don’t believe these amounts at all, but if the guy has some big money maybe we can squeeze something out of him.” If you listen with that logic in mind, the “body language” on the call makes much more sense.

You'd just have to get the book and read it.

Sure.

Perhaps Wanta just wants to sell books.

Giving a short summary of what is explained in more detail in the book might

get people to buy them. But just stonewalling in the following way just creates

the impression the Story is all a big lie, with nothing behind it.

Who wants to search for a "needle in a haystack", that probably does not exist.

Puppetgate-1-640x473.jpg

In the comments to the Puppetgate article, I think PJ's response did not go far enough:

"Lee Wanta has answered these questions in his book and in his numerous interviews. As to the exact location of where the funds are and what form, there are opsec reasons why such were not specifically disclosed. Go back and listen to Lee Wants’s recent interviews available on http://www.youtube.com and go to his website and read every article published on VT"

"It was not appropriate, because not detailed enough

- Who has the time for all that reading JUST to see if there is any reality behind it ?

I also believe this a vital and critical question,

and if neither Wanta. nor Preston James have a quick soundbite-type summary,

then I doubt there is a proper answer. I am not going to go searching for a needle in a haystack.

So I will take my time at getting to the book.

I have been spoofed by this sort of nonsense too many times (RV, OPPT, QEG, SwissIndo, etc),

and I now know how a probably scam looks."

- Friar Newborg

(I think I will move this into the Public side of Acore... for at least a while)

• 3 weeks later...

Veterans Today Radio (10-6-14) Rev Radio - Stew Webb, Lee Wanta, Gene Tatum

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bUyQFjjvWo =

Published on Oct 7, 2014

Hear the incredible story of Lee Wanta who was asked by President Reagan to destroy the Soviet Ruble and End the Federal Reserve!

The fakes in alternative media such as Alex Jones are on record as saying he doesn't exist! But he does exist and he's an American Hero! Now, it's up to YOU to share his story everywhere so the truth can be known by patriots around the world! He wants to pay off our national debt and give America the future it deserves! He has plans for creating millions of jobs! Will you help share his story everywhere so the fakes mainstream media and the fakes in alternative media that say he doesn't exist can't win and keep us slaves to the Federal Reserve? If so, you need to share this video to you facebook wall, to all facebook groups, twitter, email lists and all social networks! Lee Wanta's story will someday be made into a movie! Listen to the crazy life of Lee Wanta!

==

Mostly, Wanta just repeats the same old story, without EVER addressing the detailed questions that various people have put to him.

Good clear answers regarding the background of how such a huge amount ($27 Trillion) could be generated, and where that massive

amount (10% of the world's wealth) might be stored - might actually get a few more people to believe his incredible tale.

The guy on the call with Wanta (not Stew, the other guy), was so thick he did not know the difference between a campaign donors,

and the politicians who receive the donations.

If VT wants people to believe this story. they need some serious research to back it up.

(Sorry, guys, recordings of supposed death threats don't do it for me. Nor do dreams of high speed rail.)

"$32.8 Trillion on the books of the Treasury"
Huh? If the US Treasury owe that much to someone, there would be an asset to back it - where is the asset?
Where could the Treasury possibly park that amount sort of money?

Ken is looking into Lee Wanta

http://redefininggod.com/2014/10/the-veterans-today-rt-presstv-disinformation-conglomerate-part-2-deconstructing-the-bizarre-tale-of-leo-wanta/

The Veterans Today / RT / PressTV Disinformation Conglomerate (Part 2 – Deconstructing the Bizarre Tale of Leo Wanta)

Leo Wanta and Veterans Today

(definitely something to read carefully):

It’s pretty clear to me that Leo Wanta is indeed delusional, and like many of his type, he is convincing in his portrayal of himself. It is also clear that Wanta’s story is being used by a constellation of faux-truther figures, websites, and organizations to dupe awakening people into believing a false narrative about who is really behind the chaos in our world (and the New Order that will follow).

Seeing the ridiculously phony nature of Wanta’s story laid before us, what does it say about the people who actively promote it and/or treat it as though it is something real, such as…

> the editors and writers of Veterans Today,
> Alfred Lambremont Webre,
> Christopher Story,
> David Wilcock,
> Kerry Cassidy,
> Jeff Rense,
> Greg Szymanski,
> Benjamin Fulford,
etc.

(You gotta wonder if these people own calculators, or know how to do a simple web search on GDP.)

Perhaps they do it for effect knowing people can't be bothered to check. Nevertheless if a person or website wishes to remain honest and reliable they should at least be sensible about numbers and information or use disclaimers where appropriate.

Yes. That's Exactly how I feel.

Because SOME will check, those making claims need to get it right.

In fact, it is probably the higher intelligence, more thorough ones who will check, and those are the people

you want to convince, not turn off - since if they like what they find in their research, they will help spread the word.

Otherwise, they may become debunkers - as you see here

• 1 month later...

More verbal diarrhea from Leo Wanta;

Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQh7r_YavM

In the interview, (at ?? in) Wanta claims that Gorbachov resigned because Wanta asked him

how much he needed to resign. Gorby asked for $10 Billion, and Wanta paid it.

Like all of Wanta's wild claims, he provides no evidence for this.

If VT wants to promote this wild story, they really need to provide some evidence backing it up.

I think they are lowering their own credibility enormously by promoting Wanta without asking the hard Questions.

Archived