Palladium Fund

deloria

I recently researched palladium and found it is used in automobile catalysts to improve emissions. During this study I came across a fund, the BAC Mining Regions Managed Vol. - South Africa. In an interview, the manager stated it is a way to participate in the usage of palladium in the automotive catalyst industry. The home of the management is in Switzerland

and the NAV is in CHF. Has anyone heard of other funds ort similar investments in palladium?

why not buy:

pfn.t / pacific northwest capital

or maybe stillwater ?

beartooth platinum - i own a few shares - might be worth a look also

most of the pgm deposits in north america have a high ratio of palladium to platinum.

it is the reverse in south africa

why not buy:

pfn.t / pacific northwest capital

or maybe stillwater ?

beartooth platinum - i own a few shares - might be worth a look also

most of the pgm deposits in north america have a high ratio of palladium to platinum.

it is the reverse in south africa

Thank you for yur reply. I will look into both.

I'm a big fan of Platinum Australia (AIM:PLAA) which has consolidated nicely at around 50p and looks like it might be gathering cause for a next move up. Despite the name it has a lot of palladium.

Also Platmin (AU:PPN)

I'm less keen on PFN , but I have owned and made money on it in the past.

can one buy palladium bars?

• 10 months later...
I'm a big fan of Platinum Australia (AIM:PLAA) which has consolidated nicely at around 50p and looks like it might be gathering cause for a next move up. Despite the name it has a lot of palladium.

Also Platmin (AU:PPN)

I'm less keen on PFN , but I have owned and made money on it in the past.

can one buy palladium bars?

Just noticed the surge in prices on Friday, probably down to S.A problems?

Just wondering if anybody has any thoughts on individual companies involved in palladium that might benefit?

Riggers

Just when i was getting interested in palladium, up pops an article to curb my enthusiasm!

The crux of the article is platinum and palladium according to the author are not linked. Whilst Palladium is about to stall due to high inventories, which obviously may have a knock on effect in those companies which i have been researching involved in production or even early stage prospecting due to sector sentiment.

Full article:

http://www.resourceinvestor.com/pebble.asp?relid=40500

Any comments

Riggers

Archived