UNITY : What we can all Agree on

UNITY : What we can all Agree on

Here's the challenge - Name THREE things we can All agree on

unity_zpsff2f1a48.jpg

"Enough people are awake now, to change the world...
But they need to be working together, with common intent."

(Zen Gardner)

We need to focus on building Unity, and common purpose, by identifying and developing those Issues upon which we agree.

This thread is to Identify them, and strategise what Actions we can take to push forward a common approach for addressing them.

======

Off the Top of my head,

Here are some things, I think nearly all of us can agree upon:

+ WAR is not the answer. PEACE is the answer, if we ask the right question

+ WE must be more than "Consumers". Thinking of ourselves in that way is disempowering.

It reinforces our dependence, and leaves us with a slavish response to advertising, and governments

+ THE COMMONS is being plundered. The common heritage of our countries, and of our planet,

is something that needs protecting, and should not be given over to corporations.

I am sure there are more. Help me find them.

• 2 weeks later...

Some ideas:-

· What is the problem? Is it to discover the truth & reasons for non-disclosure?

· Should we take a neutral non confrontational approach to get a balanced understanding?

· Do we understand the root cause of this complex problem?

· Do we understand the illuminati / cabal – what drives them & why?

· What do we know / think we know & is it accurate?

· To understand this problem we will need input from many levels, including illuminati & ET

· Is it realistic we will obtain enough input to understand all the realities?

· If we do obtain the information and truth from currently available information what do we do with it?

How do we safe guard against any infiltration and misinformation?

Good advice, Yelik. Worth contemplating carefully.

I popped in... to add a few thoughts. To record them here.

It's about MONEY... and promises.

brokenwords_zps528e8881.jpg

The COMING WORLD of Broken Promises.

1. Our government is making too many promises. Many will be broken.

They have (mostly) kept their (financial) promises until now. In future, promises will be broken.

2. When people awaken, and realize the promises will not be kept, the value of ALL the promises will fall.

It will be a sudden thing. Once we step through into that realization, we will be passing thru a 1-way door.

3. In a world of broken promises, the American living standard will suffer. It will fall more than most countries.

Because we have stopped exporting goods. We only export paper promises, and when those are broken,

all at once the Terms of trade will be heavily against us. We may not get the Oil and other resources we want.

It will be a different world. Let's not wait.

Let us all start thinking clearly now, how we can survive in a world like that.

A world of broken promises.

FriarN

Yes I agree I think this should be a big part of our agenda. A plan to survive the unthinkable. The illuminati have all their plans in place already. We do not have bunkers readily available.

Dr Bubb has a keen interest in developing self sufficient communities. The problem is the illuminati work on very long timescales, generations, they are light years ahead of the masses and are very cunning. Something will happen when we least expect it.

Disclosure / Re: Yelik's thoughts

Some ideas:-

· What is the problem? Is it to discover the truth & reasons for non-disclosure?

· Should we take a neutral non confrontational approach to get a balanced understanding?

I suppose one way to try to Discover the Reasons for Non-Disclosure,

would be to identify possible Barriers, and then work to remove them one-by-one

That's the idea behind this Video : Disclosure : Four Barriers

The barriers to work on first, may be those which are worth doing anyway,

such as developing a Post-Disclosure educational program.

I think the way that Richard Dolan looks at Disclosure now makes great sense.

He says:

"Disclosure is both Impossible, and Inevitable." > see interview with John B Wells

He says "inevitable" because something will eventually happen, perhaps a mass-sighting,

which will make it impossible for the government to continue the cover-up, or maybe Steve Bassett

will succeed in forcing the door open.

Anyway, at 1:56 Hours into the JBW interview, Dolan says he was invited to create a 12-Hour course

about UFO's and Extraterrestrials. He agreed to do it, and his work became the basis for his book,

UFO's and the 21st Century.

I think efforts like Dolan's help to lower the barrier to Disclosure

Consumers = Zombies

+ WE must be more than "Consumers". Thinking of ourselves in that way is disempowering.

It reinforces our dependence, and leaves us with a slavish response to advertising, and governments

C-Realm's KMO lovers talk about Zombies.

This recent podcast does make some interesting points about how Zombies are creatures whose

Only Purpose is = to Consume Human flesh.

And in this way, they are like modern humans, who lack purpose... apart from consuming

Switchblade-Romance.jpg

KMO welcomes June Pulliam, lead editor for Encyclopedia of the Zombie

> http://c-realmpodcast.podomatic.com/entry/2014-09-10T12_48_22-07_00

One of the books/films they review, has human characters who lack purpose other than

battling Zombies. So when the Zombies are "dealt with", the resist sliding back into a life which

lacks purpose, so they want to keep the war with Zombies going.

Archived