ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Ron still calls Acore a "hate group"

c4efc46a4d8adf503b07c46683e6eab7.jpg

There's no hate here, just Truth-seeking, a sense of humor, and a desire for accountability

Under a Video (5-17-16 – LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER) with 13 Likes and 23 Dislikes (on 338 views)

you can find these comments:

why so many dislikes? this was a perfecly nice video

+Twit from Uranus - That is the work of a hate-Ron group run by Friar Newborg.

Some suggest he is a paid shill working for the Illuminati. Personally, I don't know.

= unquote =

WHY does Ron imagine anyone would PAY money, to have people post the Truth here?

I find this notion beyond ridiculous

Who could possibly be served by making payments?? What benefit would there be?

If anything, RON is serving the NWO and forces of darkness, by posting confusing and misleading material.

Maybe some of the donations that kept him in OZ are coming from "the enemy"

Does King Ron really think he has such importance? It's is a crazy notion.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giggle on the paid haters. I'm actually feeling sorry for Ron now. I said I was done but there's this part inside that sees him as someone who thinks

he's saving the world by putting out video's every day. Maybe that's where the importance came from? From his fans? I remember a video where he said he

takes the first person on the waiting list and friends them when someone leaves because he's only able to friend 5,000 people and why he has his "public

figure" fan page for others.

I just told him how to access the messages he says he's not seeing on his youtube but he still makes me angry with his "I'm above this or that, do it my

way or the highway" when he states he'll never go back on old video's. If I knew I had friends wanting to meet me or 'rescue' me with a place to stay, the

first place I would be looking would be a video I made the day before or day before that.

Maybe those who know him well know something we don't and that's why they defend him so much? Maybe senility is creeping in-it certainly leads one to

see it that way by his actions and words. I've read where people are talking about the warrior Ron and people followed him for some reason. He had to have

had something positive to promote to have that many followers and friends.

Could he possibly have some type of sleep apnea and he's not getting the oxygen to his brain? It would explain the lack of sleep, memory loss and not

thinking straight and the difficulty in his feet and legs. I hope someone who knows him well and is reading this; helps him to seek help in this area

Regardless of whether it's senility or not, senility does not make one think they are so famous and powerful as to have the Illuminati pay people to

create disruption...that's EGO.

I found Ron when the Ambassador came into his life and now I realize I've been listening to a psycho.

As for car...depends on what it's like in Melbourne FL. If you had to pay for a taxi to go grocery shopping or anywhere else in his town, that could

end up being VERY expensive. Where I live there's no such thing as a tram/trolley and a sole taxi is in the next town LOL

Anyway, he should have blocked me by now so either he's suffering from some type of dementia or he really doesn't read ACORE? Either way, I've done my

part in helping him to find those trying to help him with a place to stay and hopefully since someone said Aristo used to speak in here, hopefully he'll

read this and my other comment above and at least maybe he can try and talk to Ron about having a sleep test done for sleep apnea? It's quite obvious he's

forgotten how to just research because he could have researched the size of Melbourne Australia instead of guessing per his last video.

OVER AND OUT

Someone should send Ron this T-shirt, after his next whining Video

Or Have I gone too far?

Tshirt_zpstnsrlgil.jpg

If so, please tell me HERE:

http://tinyurl.com/FkYrFeelings

(when you see the context, you will see it is in reaction to whining by SJW's... & RVD's)

Is Ron becoming a Fanboy?

His main purpose in Oz now seems to be seeking the seekers

A song RVD acts out, staying in his expensive hotel

5-20-16 – WHEREVER I GO, THERE I AM (Begging?)

He asks people:

+ to meet him ... on the tram line.

+ For prayers... and for money.

He also says,

"I heard, The US by the end of the month will collapse."

"I think the tribulation is in its second half"

Watt VAR's wont do...

In Hopegirls latest video she calls everyone on the internet that is skeptical of the QEG a terrorist and mentions how they're trying to take $120,000 from a widow.

Hope says it is possible and very important to find "the sweet spot" - then much energy can be released.

"James found the sweet spot in July 2015"

Once found, she claims the QEG can produce 5,000 watts "continuously"

But the QEG produces VAR's and "VAR's is unusable, and needs to be converted into watts"

"That's enough to power a European home"

And half enough to power an energy-wasting American home.

Why not convert American homes to the European standard?

It might be easier and cheaper than seeking illusive sweet spots

I reckon Hope needs to show a working machine and demonstrate that it can produce real, usable energy

I made it through about 50 minutes of that GOLD FISH REPORT video and had to shut it down. If I put that much salt in my body or drank the spring water she speaks about I'd have arteriosclerosis and all kinds of problems LOL
You said it best when you said "A bit madcap. but entertaining Do I believe any of it? Its hard to say, though the bloodline stuff might be worth some further research"

I too am fascinated with the bloodline stuff but I am not too fascinated with their interpretations LOL
I had never heard of these people before so I googled Karen Macdonald and stopped with the first link that appeared because I see she's involved with many projects and an expert on many subjects ??
This article calls her "Her Grace" and that she is the last surviving Klan mother of the so called "white races" and Pattie Brackett is a highly controversial figure and is a cross dresser.
I doubt I watch the video but it's here for anyone who is interested. Think I'd rather watch paint dry to be honest with you. HAHA

https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2015/10/04/bases-47-part-1-her-grace-karen-macdonald-klan-mothers-et-assault-on-humankind/

wow DrBubb, it's just like the last time I had all my comments deleted from the Kevin Annett video when I said "Annett , an army of one, you people do NO research" and told the Gold Fish Report that they never investigate. I have all the screen shots of that by the way. They were VERY caustic in their replies between I and another...I kept every comment between all 3 of us.
In fact, I was mentioned in the next video by Mr. Ambassador about my comment "army of one" and then they defended themselves by saying it's up to the viewer to decide if the facts are

true or not.
check out the comment I just read under the video I shared up above:

"michael murray on January 26, 2016 at 4:51 pm said:

BEWARE of BAR klan mother karen macdonald who came in friendship bearing gifts and then enacted an adverse possession of my home to set up her legal fiction embassy in Medicine Hat Alberta; i was hosting her here for free,providing organic food, driving her around from writing on stone provincial park and thru the cypress hills searching for a D.U.M.B.,that we never found; she judged me to be a walk in demon, did not like the fact that i was growing cannabis in my back yard and drove thru a red light after stopping when the light sensor would not activate because we were on my motorcycle late in the evening and no other cars in sight for blocks… so on sept 6/2015 a swat team showed up here and kidnapped me; karen let the police in and then created joinder to their legal fiction birth certificate fictional character (bearing false witness) and myself; i heard her do this; i have spent the last 5 months in remand and was released 01/22/16; karen told my neighbours on both sides of my home and my 91 year old father that I had signed my home over to her; she then cleaned my home out and removed a lot of my belongings, family pictures, my children’s works of art,(removing evidence that i ever lived there from the home) sorted thru my papers, separated my motorcycle gear, asked my neighbour to get rid of my lincoln diesel welder, threw out what ever she did’nt covet … if it were not for my good hearted neighbours and my family who found out about this type of new age fraud and changed the locks on the house she would probably still be here; then when my family allowed her to collect the things she brought with her, she stole all of the organic food in the house and who knows what else because she threw a lot things away ; the only thing left to eat in the house was the canned fruit i made, which was removed from the cold storage room too; i saw you in court karen trying to hide your face behind the court reporter, never looking up, avoiding eye contact with me,then posting to Facebook about my abduction; one can always identify a tree by the fruit it bears, may god have mercy on your soul for your false sense of entitlement; in my eyes what you espouse is no different than what Pope Boniface VIII (meaning do gooder)Unum Sanctum papal bull when he made a claim to the entire world and all of the souls on it, than what Karen Macdonald BAR clan mother (with the moniker of “care bear/bare/bar/B.A.R.”) bless you karen so that you quit harming yourself and all of the people you come in contact with… michael"

Karen :

"This article calls her "Her Grace" and that she is the last surviving Klan mother..."

A fake clan mother, with familial ties to the fake Ambassador perhaps?

"I said "Annett , an army of one, you people do NO research" and told the Gold Fish Report that they never investigate....
In fact, I was mentioned in the next video by Mr. Ambassador about my comment "army of one" and then they defended themselves by saying it's up to the viewer to decide if the facts are "

Right, And an intelligent viewer, who could see the WHOLE discussion with no deletions,

would conclude they are peddling nonsense that they cannot or will not defend

" i was hosting her here for free,providing organic food, driving her around..."

Sounds like Her mag. the Clan-mom, was getting the same Royal treatment as King-Ron-the-First.

BEFORE she tried to steal his house. Scammer Ron tried to steal a house from a bank. Is it just a coincidence?

The pretensions of the scammers are pretty amazing to me

Indeed, the more you expose- leads us further down the rabbit hole to more scammers and when you connect the dots, they eventually all lead back to each other like

one big scammy fammy. (family)

right.

You will see the same thing when you start looking deeply at connections between:

+ The JFK Assassination

+ The CIA

+ UFO's and Alien contacts

+ LSD and the 1960's drug culture

Yes, they are really all connected, and I learned that from listening to:

+ Peter Levenda and Jim Marrs

+ Dr Richard Alan Miller

+ Gnostic Media: Jan Urwin and Joe Atwill

It is possible that I see (some of) the dot connections more clearly that any of the above, because of my extensive listening and research

right.

You will see the same thing when you start looking deeply at connections between:

+ The JFK Assassination

+ The CIA

+ UFO's and Alien contacts

+ LSD and the 1960's drug culture

Yes, they are really all connected, and I learned that from listening to:

+ Peter Levenda and Jim Marrs

+ Dr Richard Alan Miller

+ Gnostic Media: Jan Urwin and Joe Atwill

It is possible that I see (some of) the dot connections more clearly that any of the above, because of my extensive listening and research

Seems you and I have spent better time listening to those mentioned + plus more + rather than those who have come up with get rich quick schemes...saviors who are going to save humanity, etc., and why it's easier to see through them? Then again, everything/one is connected...including those trying to squelch humanity & truth. Seek and ye shall find didn't mean spend your time in just one book of religion...best teacher is within B)

Into the Depression phase?

This is what seems to have happened, as he sits alone in his Hotel room

5-21-16 – THE CHALLENGE OF FACING OUR FEARS

He is blaming DEMONS for this (for needing money)

Will the BLAMING GOD phase come next?

Good advice from one of his channel friends:

"Sometimes when I start to feel depressed or sorry for myself, I will plunge in and help others, and I feel better"

hmm.

If only Ron would learn to Walk in the Light!

Into the Depression phase?

This is what seems to have happened, as he sits alone in his Hotel room

5-21-16 – THE CHALLENGE OF FACING OUR FEARS

He is blaming DEMONS in this (for needing money)

Will the BLAMING GOD phase come next?

Good advice from one of his channel friends:

"Sometimes when I start to feel depressed or sorry for myself, I will plunge in and help others, and I feel better"

hmm.

If only Ron would learn to Walk in the Light!

"I have found myself in the same predicament as I have found in the past"

As has been stated in here more than once....don't worry if you don't get it, it will get bigger ( and worse ) until you do.

"I've come half way around the world to center myself and find answers...what I found was abandonment"

Sadly, he can't see that what he's found IS the answer.

The path he seeks answer to, is and always has been within him. Going within is the only thing that breaks the programming and stops the ego. He fails to see that while he speaks of being fooled by his programming, he doesn't try and step out of the programming. He'd rather blame God or demons rather than remember some of the stuff he's read in his Anastasia books.

Changing the subject just a bit here, I've heard him speak of 'aliens'... maybe just maybe if he'd step out of his programming and read where the book of Genesis chapter 1 verse 1 says: In the very beginning God created the heavens and the earth and that the first writings were written in the old Hebrew language ( I won't even mention the Sumerians here lol) and the Hebrew word for God is Elohim. LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE; he'd understand that God wouldn't make a world of imperfection when God is perfection. But I'm going too far off topic and this is only my belief anyway.

I'm reminded of something I read once about a man who kept ignoring people who came to his rescue with the answer " no thank you, God will provide." A raft, then a boat and finally a helicopter was offered when he ended up on the roof from water covering everything and this person going to heaven and asking God, I believed in you God, that you would provide, why did you let me down?

I've seen several times under Ron's video's where JupiterDrops has reached out to him but that's away from the church and he won't do the AirBNB because that's away from the church. Seems to me that all his talk about centering and finding answers is a load of hogwash...it's all about the church and meeting The Seekers or at least the ability to meet one of them. JupiterDrops very well could have been the raft, lifeboat, helicopter that would have helped Ron "center himself and find answers" and it might have been an enjoyable time at it too.

ALL of this could have been prevented if he'd just changed his flight.

That's well said, Softly-winged.

I do hope that Ron sees what you wrote, and ponders it

Where are you DrBubb? I hope all is well?

Aristo did a great talk today. He spoke plainly and well. I could relate when he said he doesn't listen to most video's but reads the content and the responses from viewers.

He also spoke about everyone having an opinion and I'd like to add to that, everyone has an opinion and everyone has an azzhole and I'll admit, I can be a real azzhole. It's probably the azzhole in me that continues to talk about Ron in here instead of walking away.

It's just that I can't understand the fascination....the fascination that anyone listens to him or why he has so many followers and the fascination that I have for continuing to comment on him.

I realize the judgement of him is a mirrored reflection of myself. I get that and I'll have to face that.

I tried going backwards to try and listen to his very first video's. They're either gone or not available to me. I could only go back 2-3 years. The reason for that is not only my questioning of why he had so many followers but what happened to him being so angry with God and blaming God or that he feels God abandoned him.

Ron stated in this video that " I've felt since I was a little boy that I was going to help bring the kingdom of heaven to earth and to me that means getting rid of the cabal" and that just doesn't make sense. Speaking of his early church upbringing...most people didn't know what a cabal was. Helping to bring the kingdom of heaven to earth then meant speaking of God's love and that Jesus died on the cross for us and to be prepared and preaching about revelations and all the rest of the yadda yadda yadda's, at least as a "little boy" then. None of us really knew what the cabal was until Kennedy was assassinated and the Viet Nam war started. THAT'S when most people started questioning and changing thought patterns that what we see and hear isn't exactly what's really happening.

What I did find was right there on his channel....Declaring Peace Pt.1, Pt.2 and Pt.3. Ron doesn't need to listen to anyone..he only needs listen to himself.

Justifying his "Mission"?:

Heaven Is A Place On Earth (already); but Ron wants find a way to turn everyone into a recipient of charity (??)

Ron stated in this video that " I've felt since I was a little boy that I was going to help bring the kingdom of heaven to earth and to me that means getting rid of the cabal" and that just doesn't make sense.

I think this is just the rationale that RVD uses to justify his, ah, parasitic existence - and I being too harsh in putting it that way?

Ron has been living off others for decades:

+ His generous sister

+ The reckless bank, who gave him a loan against a house he did not fully own

+ His son, since he "lost" his house

+ The generosity of the people who sent him money, so he could travel to Oz

Ron doesnt want to admit the reality, that these generous souls are keeping an old man, who gives back little...

So he invents a noble mission - "I am helping to bring heaven to Earth"

What's his idea of heaven?

That everyone else gets handouts too. But the world doesn't work like that!

You don't get Heaven by having the world serve you, King Ron; You get it by serving others.

But if you ask Ron, who will do the dirty and difficult jobs in his vision of Heaven, he will ban you

I started listening to Aristo, and I made one note, before I fell asleep:

"Lesson: You don't really need to go anywhere"

(No knock on his, talk. It was late, and I was tired.)

A pity that Aristo, could not say: You did not need to make the trip.

You should have stayed home, and Learned to Walk in the Light:

The 8-step plan

====
1. Cancel the trip to Australia
2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in
3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car
4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way

5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions
6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*
7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes
8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place on the new channel

Philosophy

Carlisle states in her autobiography Lips Unsealed: A Memoir that she has practiced Nichiren Buddhism as a member of the Soka Gakkai Internationalsince 2002, and she often mentions in press interviews that she chants Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō daily.She told the Sydney Morning Herald that "I don't smoke anymore, I don't drink any more and I don't do drugs any more. I am very much into my Buddhism. I found turning 40 a real passage in time for me." Carlisle successfully kicked her drug and alcohol habits in 2005 at age 47.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belinda_Carlisle

"Sick and Tired of being sick and tired" - from 1981 to 2004,

Then: "I looked at myself in the mirror"

After Oz, she is moving to Bangkok

Belinda Carlisle - Sunrise interview for Australian tour Feb 2016

Incorporating new vibrations in her music

Belinda Carlisle & Simrit Kaur "Ek Ong Kar" Golden Bridge Yoga Jan 18, 2014

In the Studio~ with Belinda Carlisle of the Go-Go's & Mantra Artist Simrit Kaur

CLIP BELINDA CARLISLE OWN- looking back

Reinventing an old favorite - and truly finding Heaven on Earth:

Belinda Carlisle w/ Simrit Kaur "Heaven is a Place on Earth" Golden Bridge Yoga Jan 18, 2014

(it was interesting to find that the highly popular singer of an all-girl-band did not get caught

in some lesbianic hell, but stayed married for decades, and got into buddhism and chanting)

“FIRST OF ALL, I’M SUCH A FAN OF SIMRIT.

THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER LIVE I THOUGHT – WOW SHE’S KIND OF PUNK ROCK. I DON’T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT THAT, BUT THAT’S THE ELEMENT THAT DREW ME TO EXPLORING HER MUSIC. HER SENSE OF MELODY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER CHANT ARTISTS AND HER ENERGY AND MUSICALITY SET HER APART. SIMRIT, TO ME, IS THE VOICE OF THIS NEW DAY AND AGE.”
~ BELINDA CARLISLE

SIMRIT: The Mul Mantra: To Change Your Destiny To Prosperity

11 is the number of Mastery (not 666, or 555)

Meditation for Healing Addictions with SIMRIT

// I hope those who visit here, will forgive this brief detour and exploration //

I remember the words of RVD when he got into one of his motel rooms. He was complaining because he had to put on his clothes and walk allllllllllll the way to the front desk to get his wifi fixed and he had to refresh his wifi every 3 hours and scaring his host by screaming at the person all the way at the top because he couldn't access his paypal....it was such a horrible inconvenience that he was subjected to something so inhumane.

5-23-16 – WHICH IS TRUE, EXPERIENCE OR BELIEF?

Published on May 22, 2016

I attended the Australian Unity of Melbourne for the 3rd time today; and I had the privilege of hearing their associate minster, Rev. Dr. Sylvia Eriksson. She reminded me of my “spiritual mom,” Rev. Dr. Mary Horgan, whom I've mentioned in previous videos. She delivered a thought-provoking message in line with traditional New Thought belief, including focusing on what we want rather than what we don't want ...

Ron's audience has dropped by 95% because he bans people who do not completely agree with him all the time.
Ron does not allow people to ask questions.
: 11 thumbs up, in just one hour /

Archived