ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Ron has inspired a NEW thread:

The "I Hate RVD Club"

Ron seems to think that such a club exists, but it did not until now.

So to make him happy, I have decided to start a new thread

dedicated to the banned former friends of Ron Van Dyke, the very

people who HE seems to love to hate.

MMClub_zpso9muc8xi.jpg

People banned on his channel are welcome to join*

Humor, or intelligent comments are required here.

But it is not necessary to Hate Ron.

In fact, we probably all love they guy in some way, but wish that he would wake up

LINK : http://tinyurl.com/IHateRon

=== ===

*How to join (it is free), go to post #2 here: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19143

(You need to know that secret phrase is: Admiral B*rd - replace the " * " : with a " y "

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back at GMOP, Radagast endulges his LOTR fetish

Mystic View #19: Lord of The Rings and How It Relates to The Present Times

"There is an evil-ness that Hates the planet"

(maybe he thinks it is his own version of the I Hate Ron club - since paranoia strikes deep here)

Jordan Maxwell just suffered a heart attack. Prayers going out to him for a speedy recovery.

RVD says in his video "I'm not getting answers to questions that are important to me" (regarding Beverly, which is Judith's sister) and wants clarity. He's been given answers since he got there but he fails to see them because they're not pleasant answers. I wonder if he told Eilish that the only reason he was taking her up on her invitation was solely to meet Judith Durham?

I can understand someone not wanting to stick around due to poor health and having a very uncomfortable time just being alive- but to not stick around because it's going to be a bumpy ride for all of us pretty much tells the true character of RVD.

I think if he does get to meet Judith it wouldn't take long before she told him to suck it up and quit whining like a spoiled child.

She states in this article ""Everybody has adversity in their lives and we all have to find ways of overcoming them. You've got to soldier on, make the best of it, look for the positive in everything"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-05/judith-durham-on-the-seekers'-unlikely-harmony/7121752

Back at GMOP, Radagast endulges his LOTR fetish

"There is an evil-ness that Hates the planet"

(maybe he thinks it is his own version of the I Hate Ron club - since paranoia strikes deep here)

I made it to exactly 3:47 and had to turn it off. If it has something worthy of hearing please someone let me know? I watched part of his video with the "Ruiner" (didn't that guy turn out to be a fraud?) and saw the childish behavior of 'look at me, I'm smoking and catching a buzz everyone and doing it on youtube' and thought, if I wanted to listen to two people just having a conversation I'll choose someone who has something worthy of listening to. I remember his first video's, they were pretty interesting but now...meh...puts me to sleep.

Another of RVD's friends tells it like it is that if you don't get it, don't worry it will get bigger and worse until you do:

600260_10201015806543375_1792292208_n.jp
Ron Van Dyke This is to ______, who wrote: "you are not going to move forward when you rehash the past over and over and over and over again" I replied: It's not about rehashing, but about resolving issues.
I kept getting this: Unable to post comment. Try again.
And this person _____ replied with : There are past issues that will -never- get resolved, so by my advice...give it up. treat your 'stuff' like a 'thing' that has passed away. Its gone. Keep complaining and you will lose more and more of yourself, as you may notice, you are already...losing.
600260_10201015806543375_1792292208_n.jp
Ron Van Dyke We each have our perspective and our priorities.

Ron Van Dyke We each have our perspective and our priorities.

How's that working for you so far, Ron?

Whoops - you tell us every day.

(From the IHR Club):

"

Remember, to post here, it is not necessary to Hate Ron.

In fact, it is better if you do not.

But it is necessary to make him laugh, to make us laugh, or to make either of us think,

and realise some deeper truth, triggered by his videos, or posts under his Videos.

"

Ron does not want to face the truth that, his old friends / the ones he has banned,

have real truth and real wisdom to share with him,

Things like CANCELING HIS TRIP, or LEAVING OZ EARLY,

would have left him in a better place.

But Ron seems determined to make certain mistakes, even the obvious ones.

Jordan Maxwell just suffered a heart attack. Prayers going out to him for a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear that.

I hope he does recover soon.

He seems to suffer a lot, and I do want him to recover to enjoy a happier life.

"I made it to exactly 3:47 and had to turn it off. If it has something worthy of hearing please someone let me know?"

Good point!

Radagast and GMOP-TV

RevR_zpsvmd5gl2p.jpg

Special Edition: "GMOP-TV... will play a special role" (as a sleep aid, maybe)

I will admit that I switched off listening to Modwiz after a bit - in fact he puts me to sleep.

Nothing he talks about ever seems real - he just has intellectual fantasies, and tries to live inside them.

To Rev Rada, what matters more to him was HIS FANTASY about whom he wanted the Ambassador to be,

not the reality of who the Ambassador was, and what he was actually doing - using Hopium to raise money.

The Amba, The Reverend, and all those dreams will go nowhere, because they do not live in Reality

They disable comments, because the comments were the most real, most vivid thing on the channel.

They talk about WAKING PEOPLE UP, but instead they are literally putting people to sleep

How many times have any of us realized we were wrong at one time or another? It's so easy to say "whelp, I certainly got that one wrong" yet for some people it's the hardest thing they'll ever do. Even when 'they' know they got it wrong they'll fight to the end to defend what they did making their own lives so much harder in the process.

I'm not afraid to say I was duped by the man calling himself "ambassador" while at the same time still believing in a dragon society. Will I be proven in the end there never was such a thing as a dragon society? I hope not but hey, we've all had our hopes dashed in one way or another and reality tells me that's probably hogwash too as it is already.

It's funny to see a young Lindstrom and put that face to the voice of the ambassador, I just can't do it, I hear a MUCH older person speaking in my head. Is that part of the ruse or just my being horribly fooled again? Does this person Bo Mikael Lindstrom have an in to what's going down via his father the real ambassador? He did seem to know things before many of us did while knowing nothing about anything at the same time. Just more of the wait club.."I'll give you more info as soon as I'm allowed" and we never heard anything while BML kept telling everyone "soon, I should be able to tell you within a week."

It's funny to look back at how he started and where he is now. Ron limits Aristo and Steve to their time speaking on video's but they didn't promise him money whereas the ambassador spoke as long and as often as he wanted. Then it was all about the project for humanity and funding until Acore exposed that...then it turned to interviewing the same folks everyone else interviews and two of them were known frauds and one's in prison now. All this from the man who said the Red Dragon was a christian and they had the christian groups etc., and so many branching off ideas that either vanished or turned into something else. The Red Dragon and what he wants was never mentioned again.

Is that what Modwiz is doing too? Just branching into something different because he can't admit he too got caught up in this ambassador and trying to turn it into something else that never was going anywhere and never would? That's the only reason I can see why comments would be disabled. Do they talk about disclosure in the process? What an oxymoron it all is. I'm trying to understand where he's going now but I just don't have the patience...it's a bunch of mumbling and there's not enough coffee or interest to keep me awake to find out.

"How many times have any of us realized we were wrong at one time or another? It's so easy to say "whelp, I certainly got that one wrong" yet for some people it's the hardest thing they'll ever do. Even when 'they' know they got it wrong they'll fight to the end to defend what they did making their own lives so much harder in the process..."

I had to learn how to admit I was wrong... because I make my money trading and investing.

How do you think I can provide this website for free, with no begging?

(I am happy to receive donations to support the site, especially when my trading is not going well, but I

can sustain myself and the website without them.)

As a trader, I have learned that the sooner I admit I am wrong the less damage my mistakes will make.

So I also apply this to life, and try and see and correct errors before they become too damaging.

Like others here, I lend my perceptive capacity to RVD, but he seems not to heed warnings, even those that are well-intentioned.

Ironically, it is my willingness to admit errors and learn that supports this website, not cabal help, as Ron seems to think.

"It's funny to look back at how he started and where he is now. Ron limits Aristo and Steve to their time speaking on video's but they didn't promise him money whereas the ambassador spoke as long and as often as he wanted..."

Ron does no research. He relies on his (poor) intuition, which has led him astray again and again and again.

It is ironic that he forgives those (like the Amba) who ie to him, but not those, like the Friar etc, who tell him the truth.

The truth is, he lives to protect his fantasy life - and Radagast seems to be much the same.

"Is that what Modwiz is doing too? Just branching into something different because he can't admit he too got caught up in this ambassador and trying to turn it into something else that never was going anywhere and never would?..."

The reverend has a tough job, he needs to feed and protect his ego, which appears to me as a voracious beast.

But he is about as high on the likability scale as Hillary Clinton. Hence, I dont see his community going anywhere:

No truth, No charm, and no genuine mystery. Ron, at least, has some moments where you think he is about to wake up.

I have never seen that with Rada. His skin is as thick as that of the incredible Hulk. And he lacks a sense of humor.

Ron does on occasion, laugh at himself. Rada: never !!

BLAME GAME, from Max Igan

CCLI-2015_zps154e6ad8.png

Now Max Igan is having a go at Trump, for playing the housing cycle.

160525150146-lost-house-andrew-crider-qu

May 25 4:46pm:

Donald Trump rooted for the housing market to collapse because he believed there was money to be made.

Crider was a Trump supporter. That is, until he heard how "excited" Trump was for the real estate bubble to pop. Now, Crider says he's likely to stay home in November.

"We lost our house. I lost everything because of the economy," Crider of Henderson, NV, told CNNMoney. "Everything crashed at the same time."

Crider said he is "offended" by the recently-surfaced comments from Trump showing the billionaire cheered on the housing crash.

. . .

Trump responded on Tuesday by saying he was merely trying to do what everyone strives for: buy low and sell high.

"I'm a businessman, that's what I'm supposed to do," Trump said. "If it goes down, it goes down. I feel badly for everybody. What am I going to do? It's business!"

Trump too wasn't left unscathed by the housing crash. The billionaire launched a mortgage broker in the spring 2006 near the top of the market. Trump Mortgage closed down less than two years later as the real estate market imploded.

More

Hey, Max, we all make mistakes. Realize this:

Markets are cyclical.

When you learn that, and become flexible enough to cope with the cycles, you will do better.

Don't blame Trump. He is just recognizing reality, not creating the Cycles.

The Zios and their Central Banks do that.

I do my best to TEACH people the reality of cycles, so people I who listen will not be losers.

It is all about living inside a Reality you understand, rather than trying to create your own fantasy,

Ron (Van Dyke) also rails against "housing speculators". He wants to blame them for cycles, when the impact of the speculators has the reverse impact. When they BUY LOW, they are supporting a market, and helping it to stabilize, when the SELL HIGH, they are adding supply, and helping it stabilize rather than push higher.

Embracing reality more fully than sheeple who buy and sell blindly, is what they are doing. Without the speculators and turnaround experts like Trump, the cycles would be more pronounced.

Ron seems to be in much better spirits today. Good !!! I hope someday he can laugh with us and at himself for being such a stubborn old goat LOL. He says he never goes back to his video's UNLESS they're the same day as mentioned. Hmmm I think he's been selective in who he's accepted help from because I've seen it not only on his FB wall but his YT wall as well AND I showed him how to reach messages on his YT account on the same day he made the video. It can be seen under the Maybe I Should Just Stay Put For Now!!! video 5-19-2016 and he spoke to me the same day. Beggars can't be choosers so maybe that was one lesson learned? It's back to the raft, boat and helicopter. Looking backwards on his fb wall and yt wall (those that weren't deleted) it was quite apparent he never was 'stuck' and the gifts from God using people will always be the best gifts but being selective of those gifts you get what you deserve I guess. So much of Oz he could have enjoyed with people and their kindness but a crush on an idol took precedence. I actually pray he does get to meet his idol so his entire trip wasn't for nothing.

"Is that what Modwiz is doing too? Just branching into something different because he can't admit he too got caught up in this ambassador and trying to turn it into something else that never was going anywhere and never would?..."

The reverend has a tough job, he needs to feed and protect his ego, which appears to me as a voracious beast.

But he is about as high on the likability scale as Hillary Clinton. Hence, I dont see his community going anywhere:

No truth, No charm, and no genuine mystery. Ron, at least, has some moments where you think he is about to wake up.

I have never seen that with Rada. His skin is as thick as that of the incredible Hulk. And he lacks a sense of humor.

Ron does on occasion, laugh at himself. Rada: never !!

Indeed, I found that with reading comments he responds to, mine and others. I often wonder if it was him responding to the comments that I and another made under the Kevin Annett video where we both told The Gold Fish Report that they did NO research before having him on their podcast. The vitriolic responses were of the same character. How dare we point out their mistakes. But regardless, (head bows a bit) "I'm Radagast, at your service" haha

"Trump responded on Tuesday by saying he was merely trying to do what everyone strives for: buy low and sell high.

"I'm a businessman, that's what I'm supposed to do," Trump said. "If it goes down, it goes down. I feel badly for everybody. What am I going to do? It's business!"

Trump too wasn't left unscathed by the housing crash. The billionaire launched a mortgage broker in the spring 2006 near the top of the market. Trump Mortgage closed down less than two years later as the real estate market imploded."

I agree. It was the "pump and dump" scheme where the banking cartel manipulated the real estate system by giving loans to almost anyone. They gave loans to people they knew within 3 years or more were not going to be able to afford the payments. They knew these loans would crash and create the foreclosure system as a domino effect that would affect millions of people.

So what did the banking cartel do? They pumped up the debt of millions and millions of people. People who had lots of equity in their real estate. Millions of people increased their debt in real estate. Millions of people were buying new homes. Millions of people were increasing their debt in credit cards. And then the banking cartel crashed the system.

I don't understand how anyone can be angry with him for that. He's a business man and how he built his empire. One thing for sure is, Donald Trump is accountable and has no remorse for things he did in the past. Whoever is schooling him is doing a pretty good job because I see a stance Trump once took is not the stance he takes today. He's waking up to what's going down/has gone down for the little guys and it appears he cares.

I haven't the smarts to trade as you do DrBubb but totally agree where you said

"Don't blame Trump. He is just recognizing reality, not creating the Cycles.

The Zios and their Central Banks do that."

Meanwhile the Neil Keenan team continues to 'save the world'....here's his latest-

"I [ Neil Keenan ] would personally like to welcome you to our new facebook group.

In addition to our website, this social media group will bring you the latest news directly from the front lines of this global war.

We are working on the front lines and do not respond well to those who are clearly uninformed and make vague comments along the lines of "I think" and "possibly".

We, actually know what is really happening.

We are in the midst of it all and we have many of the answers, and have been directly active from Indonesia to the United States; and our connections are at top of the heap... so to speak.

Our job is not only to open the Global Collateral Accounts for humanitarian purposes, but also to prevent any illegal use of the assets by fraudulent would-be claimants - and there are many who have attempted such a play.

Once in place, we will clean house and make this world a better place to live in.

We hope you enjoy the ride.

- Neil Keenan

It's a Keenan thing
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ItsaKeenanThing/?hc_location=ufi

I found this today....our M-0 will love this lol
it's a reply to Keenan dated back in Dec of 2015

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Whistleblower_and_OITC_114/David-Crayford-replies-to-latest-Keenan.shtml

"TELL YOUR VICTIM STORY"

il_214x170.936552456_l97l.jpg

Ron, why not wear a wig next time you want to whine?

And you might get some men to listen

(RVD has somehow adopted the tactics of young feminists... to get donations, and win sympathy):

How Academic Feminism Wrecks Women

MP3 : https://rdice.net/a/a/3/16/R314-160525-janicefiamengo.mp3

Janice Fiamengo is a Professor of English at the University of Ottawa in Ontario, Canada

Janice is with us to deconstruct how academic feminism is contributing to the ongoing destruction of Western society. She begins by illustrating the climate on college campuses, where the myth of oppressed and marginalized women, vulnerable in a patriarchal world, yet morally superior to men, somehow deserve special protection and privileges to level the playing field...

> https://redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/how-academic-feminism-wrecks-women

She says: "the way it works now is: How to gain instant respect?
Tell your victim story. And Young men have no victim story."

Young feminist women do not want to take responsibility for their failure... they just blame men

Ron has found many people to blame - and especially those who post in THIS thread

"Our job is not only to open the Global Collateral Accounts for humanitarian purposes, but also to prevent any illegal use of the assets by fraudulent would-be claimants - and there are many who have attempted such a play.
Once in place, we will clean house and make this world a better place to live in.
We hope you enjoy the ride."

- Neil Keenan

mop-bucket.jpg

If Neil wants to clean my house, maybe I will let him.., I might even give him a tip, if he does a good job.

But if he thinks he will "free the world, by opening collateral accounts - then Good Luck/

There's no solid evidence that collateral accounts even exist

M-zero_zpsyqodkqd4.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/Iam-M-Zero

Use the above Link, to get the Truth out.

People who follow the link, can read it and laugh at these absurd claims !

Ron happily sees himself as a Dispenser of Hope

candy-magic-candy-dispenser.jpg

5-28-16 – THE DISPENSERS OF HOPE

Ron happily sees himself as a Dispenser of Hope

Poor Friar...he gets all the blame...sorry to disappoint you there Ron but we're real people who not only wanted to see you get back on track but wanted you to stop putting your faith in scams to further your 'dispensing of hope' and start researching the things you spout. People listen to you and you've spread a LOT of dis-info.

I'm really starting to like this person...she said on a previous video that Ron should check out the new -hate Ron group...seems like a comedy act.

And under this video she stated:

"Holding onto Hope is like being addicted to Hopium, you need frequent doses, or you "come down" off your high. Isn't it better just to get on with your life, doing your best with life as it is? If good news then rolls out, it will be like a second Christmas, something that comes by surprise, not something you spend days and weeks waiting for, in a state of anticipation"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She gets it...we're not here to hate, never were...he's blocked people from telling him what he needs to hear like a true friend would instead of someone who only tells him what he wants to hear which only fuels him into more hopium and then depression when his hopes are dashed. He's got to stop the lying to get sympathy, he's got to stop deleting comments because they might make him look bad. Does he not realize plenty of people read them before he 'disappeared' them? When all else fails he yells at everyone because " don't you get it that I've gone through some major health issues!!??!! Sorry Ron, you're not the only one who's had health problems...we've all got a story and we all want to see a better world.

He states "most people don't investigate anything, they don't question anything, they are just able to be given a line of BS and they fall for it and they eat the BS over and over and over again and think that's the reality".

Really Ron, do tell us more...since you were the one who supported the BS of OPPT, RUSA, SwissIndo and the Red Dragon and you did NO research, just banned folks who tried to tell you they were scams...what a hypocrite you are!!!!

Well said!

"...Really Ron, do tell us more...since you were the one who supported the BS of OPPT, RUSA, SwissIndo and the Red Dragon and you did NO research, just banned folks who tried to tell you they were scams...what a hypocrite you are!!!! "

When I say the title, Dispenser of Hope, I thought he was going to criticise someone promoting False hopes.

But instead it was HIMSELF he was talking about - and he was PROUD of dispensing hopes, be they false or not?

Ron is the sort of odd Duck who prefers FALSE Hopes to genuine less hopeful realities

I was told to go away...no problem, I'm done speaking on his posts anyway. As I had stated on post #708 "Even when 'they' know they got it wrong they'll fight to the end to defend what they did making their own lives so much harder in the process" and his response to me proves what I said.

I knew he wouldn't read Acore, it's easier to ignore what he sought (besides meeting his idol of the Seekers) which he said was answers and clarity while in Oz so I wrote it right under his YT page.

I had written:

"You state in this video "most people don't investigate anything, they don't question anything, they are just able to be given a line of BS and they fall for it and they eat the BS over and over and over again and think that's the reality".
Really Ron, do tell us more...since you were the one who supported the BS of OPPT, RUSA, SwissIndo and the Red Dragon and you did NO research, just banned folks who tried to tell you they were scams...what a hypocrite you are!!!!

paradoxman316
1:17 PM

Rep
I see things differently than I used to; and, I don't like the way I see some things now. I fight to remain as optimistic as possible. And, btw, I still think OPPT and other visions of a better world were right along the lines of my world vision since childhood. I am NOT a hypocrite; in fact, I have done my best to tell my truth throughout my life. Yes, I banned a lot of people who were totally insensitive to the challenges I was and still face. If you don't like it, GO AWAY!

That's right Ron, blame it on the hate Ron club...what she said was what a true friend would tell you but you're so stuck in the blame game you can't see the forest for the trees.

Holding onto Hope is like being addicted to Hopium, you need frequent doses, or you "come down" off your high. Isn't it better just to get on with your life, doing your best with life as it is? If good news then rolls out, it will be like a second Christmas, something that comes by surprise, not something you spend days and weeks waiting for, in a state of anticipation.
Reply13
photo.jpg
You get lots of likes from the "hate Ron" group headed by the Friar. If I lose hope, I lose meaning for living. Hope is the only thing that has sustained me when I nearly died and then had my home stolen. I hope Divine promises are kept in my lifetime.
photo.jpg
I just realized you may be one the spammers.

Just a few more comments from his friends who aren't part of the "I hate Ron club" (such childishness, no one hates you Ron, we just hate the things you say and do because you WON'T be accountable for them) I won't share the hopium comments in here.

Ron, you always talk the talk regarding the acceptance that everyone is not in the same place of understanding. You talk the talk regarding the implications of the "I'm right and you are wrong" mentality. Yet you rarely walk the walk in regard to these issues...in fact, very much to the contrary. You express yourself in such ways almost continuously, yet you don't seem to see such things in yourself. Why is that???

Ron, unfortunately I think it may not happen during our lifetime

It begins with You Ron. Not your dissatisfaction of it

All you do is spread negativity. And this is exactly what you are manifesting. It is no one else's fault but your own. So own it and move along

Ron Van Dyke bs!

Ron Van Dyke I see things differently than I used to; and, I don't like the way I see some things now. I fight to remain as optimistic as possible, despite the serious challenges I faced since last year.

You call yourself a despensor of hope? Seriously?

Ron Van Dyke Good bye!

This is how he treats friends who tell him the truth...he says Go Away!! Or Good bye!

You have been so negative about this trip I feel sorry for the people who have wasted their money on you for you to seem so ungrateful

Allow me to remind you of something about our life choices which has happened to folks including myself. When you choose this specific journey, life will call you to task. If you refuse to learn what spirit is teaching you, life will fall on you like a ton of bricks tenfold. What you have signed up for is the most trying and difficult path. What you are asking for comes to noone easily. If your results are not what you 'think' and expect they should be your thoughts and expectations will become a nightmare because you are living a level of existence that is no more than a living hell. Forget about things that are beyond your power ie the cabal. You are so intensely wrapped up within yourself that you can't see the forest through the trees. Why do you think Monks are euphoric? Because they have nothing and expect even less.

Dispensing hope is one thing if it is done to energize people and stave off despair. It is quite another when designed to lead to disappointment. The assertion that it is our doubts that keep things from happening positively is new age mumbo jumbo when it comes to world level change.
It is because ego-level thinking does not affect reality except to to keep ego-level programming going. Artificially forcing hope is denial. It tells people all they have to do is contribute a mask over their fear and everything will be done for them.
I am amazed that few people really think things through where obvious manipulation tactics are used. I am not saying it is easy to think through. Just that by NOW those dedicated to penetrate the veils of deception perhaps could have made SOME headway.
Maybe people do and the internet just keeps making it seem otherwise. If so I hope those who do see deeper don't lose hope, for their being there is progress.
This debate shouldn't even exist in my opinion. Not if over the last few years we could just examine every case, and what it's based upon, and see if it holds water. In most cases it doesn't even make sense. Not in a world as controlled as this one is.
Hope is in our humanity and spirit and an evolutionary cycle, but that's just me labelling things. In a system that has covered all the bases it CAN, hope lies where it cannot cover bases...and that is what we have been brainwashed to not even perceive let alone credit.
The scenarios of the system saving the system or people in the system saving the system are just the system selling us eskimoes more refrigerators...in my honest opinion.

INSTEAD of Ron's vapid Hopium...

Try listening to Dr Joseph Farrell's informed speculation regarding geopolitics

It's FASCINATING (jump in at 38 minutes)

#168 – Grimerica Talks Geopolitical Corruption & The Hidden System of Finance with Joseph P. Farrell

Farrell thinks 9/11 attacks caught the US government by surprise,

and it was a Deep State / "Nazi International" type organization, at "the third level" who took charge,

and announced that "a bill was due"

As much as I want to walk away from that liar, this post was so apropos to RVD calling this site a hate Ron group started by the Friar I am led to share. Can only see it if I look at the bell , it's hidden on his YT wall so it must be one more truth sayer banned from his site....thank you lee lou

Ron, Australia, is such a Beautiful Country!
An entire month long hiatus in the land down under, I imagine must be a wonderful experience. I am confused as to what challenges you are presently facing? I understand you have medical concerns from earlier in the year, but if you left the US for a month to a Country that is a great distance away from home, you would not have gone if it were not in your best physical shape and interest, right? What are your challenges presently and in the near future? The visit was a pleasure trip, was it not? Your in a beautiful country, funded by your subscribers and you have to fight to stay positive... None of this makes sense. I want to hear about the beauty of the trip, the scenery, the experiences!! Friar, well that is getting old. Is Friar in Australia? I am confused..

Sorta hard to know how beautiful Australia is if you spend your time sitting in a hotel room funded by subscribers

Archived