ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Yeah,

We've heard this before. I won't believe it until it is FULLY confirmed by reliable sources

Meantime, I find myself in basic agreement with Ron's recent non-whining videos, and if I give them a vote, it is thumbs up

6-6-16 – WINDOWS 10 & OTHER ISSUES

Let's see how long Ron can keep it going

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to weird sh/t : Former Sec'ty of State, and Prime Minister reports...

6-7-16 – RUMORS OF A CONSTITUTIONAL US GOVERNMENT

Published on Jun 6, 2016

For several years now I've heard (and at times even spread) rumors that a legitimate constitutional government was either instituted or about to be. I was even Secretary of State in the Florida Republic, which was part of that movement. Of course none of these dreams ever materialized – at least not yet. Instead, the criminals that operate the fraudulent Federal Reserve System and its defacto government continue to wreck havoc in the lives of honest people who want to see legitimacy returned to what we call America. They wage wars around the world, since war is the most profitable of all business ventures. Yes, in case you didn't know, they finance both sides so that they win no matter who comes out with the illusion of victory. I'd gladly give my life if I could make this dream of a just and honest world come true.

Ron speaks out against competition, and against the Fiat dollar, but offers no alternatives...

For those who do not recall Ron's days as Prime Minister:

"Parodyman" / Prime Minister Don Quixote speaks: TITLES CONFER HUMOR

Published on Apr 11, 2014

I have been told I am a Prime Minister. I do not know what I am Prime Minister of. Does that matter? Perhaps I am meant to salute myself. Maybe what I should do is walk down the street in various countries, and see where I get saluted. This would be a great way to discover what people I am meant to serve.
We have been given titles. All the delegates. Look at how we are using them . We are using them to serve up laughs, and bring back humor to the situation. Too many people are stuck in the old paradigm, thinking that our situation is serious, and that serious work needs to be done to repair it. Please understand, that is not true. Put your energy into laughter, and dream impossible dreams. Forget about the more serious and negative things in life. Don't invest your energy in a way that might make things difficult for the 1%. Stay ungrounded. Keep smiling. Keep laughing, even if it is at the expense of the Prime Minister of Quixote.
Thanks for listening. Nameste.

same old story, different day....yo yo- yo yo, does anyone say or do anything original anymore? Just like the name Radagast...how original is that? NOT....that honor goes to Tolkien...Ron is starting to put me to sleep now too...at least with his blaming everyone including God, one was entertained....but the "we must" speeches of the same o same o is enough...he'd gladly give his life for a better world but was ready to die when he lost his house...wanting to die because his dream of heaven on earth isn't happening while he'd gladly give his life in exchange for the liberation of the planet. I'm still trying to figure out why people ever followed this man.

"... wanting to die because his dream of heaven on earth isn't happening while he'd gladly give his life in exchange for the liberation of the planet..."

It is amazingly childish, if you think about it

extremely!!!! I came on to the "Ron Scene" with the Ambassador and now I know why the fake Amba chose him...because he's an old fool who lives off attention....ANY attention, even if it's negative, it gives him something to rant and rave about...even all his "Ron Haters" gives him attention for which he lives off and the Ambassador saw this old fool and all the fools who followed him as easy prey. And now that Ron is realizing all his whining has made him lose his viewers (which he blames on Ron haters and the Amba 'taking' his viewers) he's going to try and clean up his act and preach about nothing and a bunch of more nothing. He can go from dooms day to rejoicing at the drop of a hat. And those who don't watch him regularly either catch the whining baby or the one who spouts words of others while he titles himself "serving God and humanity". This man uses God, blames God and hides behind God just to get attention. He doesn't know G-d and never has.

The Amba got the followers he needed, then gathered more fools and those foolish enough to let him interview them and this wheel continues to turn into one scheme after another scheme while Ron invests more money, this last to the tune of $60.00 and probably from other people's money ( Eilish said he left with more money than he started with ) into another scheme which will save the world and he can say he had a part in it if it happens and he'll have seen his life's time dream come true.

And that old lawyer "played" him too.

She told him what he wanted to hear, collected her fee, and then did not turn up

on the day of the Court hearing.

Surely, this was worse than the bankers he loves to hate- who delivered the proceeds of a loan,

so he could buy "his" house, and then paid his property taxes for 10 years

That's Ron's story and we'll never know.
My gut instincts tell me that the truth only came out in small sections and the lawyer worked on what Ron told her and the more she unearthed of the real truth by the time it was all said and done, she probably said " you old fool, if you'd told me this from the beginning I wouldn't have done all the work I did, I would have told you that you never stood a chance"

I caught up to Ron's scam in here via you and other's great sleuthing to get to the real facts. I'm sure he lied to her as well as he did everyone else hoping the lawyer would find some clause or statute with his land patent that he wouldn't have to tell her nor she find out the 'whole' story.

In fact....this is when I started reading Acore and Ron accuses anyone who tried to get to the truth "those who were attacking him when his health was so bad".

His health wasn't so bad, this is when he was recovered and going to the gym every day

WANT REAL CHANGE?

Ron says he wants real change. But instead of backing that, when it comes along (in the form of Trump),

he peddles dreams that will never happen.

6-8-16 – ELECTIONS ARE NONSENSE AT THIS TIME

In this video, Ron reacts to Aristo's comment that it is impossible for someone to come along and GIVE Americans a Republic,

without them voting for it, or fighting for it. (Aristo is obviously right, someone who does a coup d'etat may claim: 'We are restoring

the Republic", end voting, and then rule as a Tyrant.)

Trump is the best hope for change, but oddball Ron cannot seem to see it. He seems to believe that some community of saints

will appear suddenly and deliver on a silver platter a brand new functioning Republic.

BTW, the so-called Republic that he was once part of, was just a gang of clowns, shifting about seeking donations and influence.

Did they ever try and bring real change... like Trump is already delivering ?

Barely into the video and this old fool is trying to educate others when he doesn't even know the pecking order of the line of succession?

Secretary of State confused for Speaker of the House and he doesn't even know who that is?

Slightly doctored constitution? OMG and he was the so called Secretary of State of Florida with his RUSA scam and doesn't know the difference between the organic de jure and the de facto by calling it slightly doctored?
I truly hope that while Ron was doing his "oh woe is me" and other whining's that the young folk have already unsubscribed and found someone who can educate them as to the usurpation and how it was done.

If any are reading this site, here's a link that shows the difference in a concise way that's easy to read ;)

http://www.usavsus.info/

The greatest flaw in Ron's thinking in this video is his silly belief that any system so entrenched and as powerful and all controlling as he imagines his "dark cabal" to be could be peacefully subsumed by another system. And his continued belief that RUSA was anything but another Tim Turner scam. Turner knew his fantasy wouldn't work, and was at best a cartoon character with his pronouncements of magic cancer cures, claims that he had successfully argued cases before International courts in the Hague, not to mention that his body guards were either red, black or blue Ninjas (I never could keep that straight) who had protected him against rogue Navy seal death squads.

Ron's view of the world is way too simplistic. Just as he believed magic words and magic documents would save his house, he keeps looking for simple solutions to complex problems.

He does seem to have, temporarily, restored a little New Age nirvana to his life. Apparently that big donation he got during the final days in Australia has restored his faith that he is beloved by all.

Ron will never find a political candidate or party that he likes because his political beliefs do not fall within the spectrum of reality.

He wants to continue receiving government benefits like social security and medicare but doesn't want to pay the taxes that fund those programs. Not to mention he wants to be able to take out loans without repaying them and to drive his car without a drivers license or insurance.

He wants to continue receiving government benefits like social security and medicare but doesn't want to pay the taxes that fund those programs. Not to mention he wants to be able to take out loans without repaying them and to drive his car without a drivers license or insurance.

It is easy to see this, I think.

And some of his remaining listeners do, but he still gets comments like these:

photo.jpg
:) Good Video :)
photo.jpg
Right on target , Ron......... great time to be alive

photo.jpg

good video...

The greatest flaw in Ron's thinking in this video is his silly belief that any system so entrenched and as powerful and all controlling as he imagines his "dark cabal" to be could be peacefully subsumed by another system. And his continued belief that RUSA was anything but another Tim Turner scam. Turner knew his fantasy wouldn't work, and was at best a cartoon character with his pronouncements of magic cancer cures, claims that he had successfully argued cases before International courts in the Hague, not to mention that his body guards were either red, black or blue Ninjas (I never could keep that straight) who had protected him against rogue Navy seal death squads.

Ron's view of the world is way too simplistic. Just as he believed magic words and magic documents would save his house, he keeps looking for simple solutions to complex problems.

He does seem to have, temporarily, restored a little New Age nirvana to his life. Apparently that big donation he got during the final days in Australia has restored his faith that he is beloved by all.

I'm still trying to get past his comment of "slightly doctored"

The Paradoxman Channel trailer -- 43,100 views

He doesn't look completely sober here : drunk? or even slightly stoned?
"I was a sacred cow kicker... purposely provocative, designed to push people's buttons"
Right. But he doesn't like having his own buttons pushed
"If it doesn't resonate with you, I won't mind"
But if you disagree and challenge him, or reveal something he said that was untrue, he will ban you
"It is amazing how many people unsubscribe, and then come back later"
How many was that? How could he know?
Mostly, we know that he bans people, but they keep posting, though their comments can only be seen
in the buffer. He calls those who disagree with anything he says, the I-Hate-Ron Club

I keep hoping that one day it will occur to Ron that six years of making videos that amount to little more than cursing the darkness have not only had no effect on the real world, but have rendered him homeless, living in a room at his son's house. If making 10 minute videos is his mission to take down the cabal, he has utterly failed.

Ah, but the cabal is quaking now, Ron believes.

Meantime, Ron ignores the revolutionary candidacy of Trump, and thinks some band of angels and Republic-supporters

will sweep in and push out the cabal.... Any day now, this will happen.

And these saviors will then rule with a light hand, and absent the corruption and conflicts of interest

than plague normal humans - for whom out Founding Fathers designed a system of checks and balances, and democratic voting

The new Era will (presumably) leave RVD with an enhanced income, free medical care, and the ability to borrow more

money from rebooted banks and not repay it.

Is this asking too much? Ron's "true friends" do not want to tell him so (apparently)

=== ===

I have wondered, How does Ron see the Cabal?

Does he think they are flesh and blood people who he could walk past on the street, and not recognize them as anythung special?
Or does he think they are inhuman, or part human, and they would look and act differently than the rest of us?
Does he thinlk that Cabal leaders are people like George Soros, who spread their agendas by spending their more to support
causes and political agendas that will advance their dark visions? Or does he the cabal as something different than that?

To answer this question, I looked at a 5 year old Video:

9th WAVE - ILLUMINATI, LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD

Ron seemed to think it he had things figured out, and that change was coming.

(The villains were the Bavarian Illuminati who took over banking.
"People started to figure it out in the Sixties... a lot of people know about it now"
"It is a battle between good an evil... How could a loving god allow this to happen?")

I wonder what real changes he thinks we have seen over these 5 years?
And also, why might the next 5 years be different?
(I have my onw ideas about this - I think people are awakening to the corruption,
and they think they may be able to make real changes with their votes in the 2016 Election.)

Ron is no longer empathetic with either god or the illuminati. He totally lost it with whatever conception of god he has when the "bad guys" took his house; never mind that he himself was the bad guy in borrowing money and refusing to pay it back.

Monsters be there !

i-4fad2a9564fc59427136ee49f11b7ff1-Here%

Ron and Steve talk about maps... and how if you go too far, to the edge of your map,

the unknown is there, and the old map makers used to warn that monsters were there

6-9-16 – Steve Hart w/Ron – PHYISCAL & SPIRITUAL MAPS TO GUIDE US

I found myself wondering,

If Monsters exist, why would they stay so far away from humans?

Perhaps they walk amongst us, and have changed themselves so they do not appear so scary

=

(For those who want Hillary to be History -- we have this):

CkZAPKcUYAA9AwY.jpg

A small black child tries to befriend a monster

Notice the lack of males. Do you want THIS for your future?

7:47 p.m.: History!

Hillary Clinton just wrapped up her first speech as the presumptive nominee for the Democrats. She’s the first woman to top a presidential ticket for a major party in the United States.

But she’s not the first to try. Just as African American politicians blazed a trail for Barack Obama in 2008 (Jesse Jackson, Alan Keyes, even Frederick Douglas), other women have run, and lost, before Clinton. These include Jill Stein (2012), Shirley Chisholm (1972), Margaret Chase Smith (1964), Agnes Waters (1952) and Victoria Woodhull (1872), who ran with Frederick Douglas as her running mate.

To every little girl who dreams big: Yes, you can be anything you want—even president. Tonight is for you. -H pic.twitter.com/jq7fKlfwGV

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 8, 2016

=

The myth-makers and media, who aim to control us, make and distribute the maps and images that we use

to understand reality. They put into our minds, images that they want us to associate with fears and the unknown:

DonaldTrump_zpswz4mio8l.jpg

It is the image-makers, and their games that we need to fear. This is how they control us, and keep us enslaved.

For me, the media and the negative and positive images they create are the monsters.

Want to find the Illuminati? Go to the NY Times, and the Washington Post, and you may find them (or their puppets)

walking the hallways.

Was the OPPT promotion fueled by Lesbianic Madness ?

That's what this post on QL suggested: (thnx J.)

OPPT fallout continues, Hopegirl has been promoting this blog post with lurid tales of lesbian intrigue over in Morocco:

=== unquote ===

The link provided, led me to this:

SERVER NOT FOUND*

> http://www.glassfullbitch.com/articles-and-stories/its-one-thing/

LID over at QL has an analysis of what was the singular thing that attracted people to OPPT ( & most of RVD's scams too ?):

I can't help but wonder whether all this "insight" into OPPT is a way for Hope Girl et. al. to focus more attention on themselves. They know the only success they ever had in milking donations out of prosperity cultists was when they were with the OPPT. They now think by focusing on the OPPT they will get some of the spotlight back on them to get more money.

But there is a flaw in that thinking: OPPT was only popular because it offered free money. This is not offering free money, and thus their attempts to get more attention will fail. The people dumb enough to fall for the OPPT and give them money years ago have moved on to new prosperity scams (COLB, Hendo Henderson, etc.).

=== ===

*Later I found this - which suggests a relationship between two members of the OPPT dream team

15adf79513asdf468a7rewerf134asdf.jpg

It’s one thing to move across an ocean to a country with a radically different mentality to the one you were born in. It is quite another to uproot your entire family and plop them down into a maelstrom of culture shock. To fly in the face of every cultural taboo of the country that now shelters you by turning your back upon the father of your children to pursue romance with your same sex co-host in a country that has traditional monotheistic values taking a place of prominence in its government. It sounds like someone was blithely doing whatever she wanted with no regards to the consequences of her actions to her so called loved ones. One could have sworn that such blitheness was abhorant to the movement.

. . .

Lisa Harrison has an undeniable charisma and is an excellent interviewer, or at least she was until her lack of willpower was made painfully evident as she hitched her wagon to any and every mule she could find without so much as a cursory glance to check if the animal in question even had all four legs. It is one thing to make a mistake in judging someone’s character. It is another thing to, time and time again make allegiences with people who do naught but use up and aleinate everyone with whom they might have dealings.

==

> http://www.glassfullbitch.com/articles-and-stories/its-one-thing/

Who knows if it is true? No way I could know at a distance - but these two seemed very close,'

and Lisa's sudden trip did seem strange to me, especially when they flew into a free sex type environment,

financed by hopeful-donors addicted to the Hopium of the OPPT scam

I once tried the expose the OPPT as a scam,

And I probably accelerate the demise of one of their website, saving dozens and maybe hundreds of potential donors

from being scammed. The only thanks I got was to be called "an agent of the cabal" by some of those whose bubbles

were popped. But that is the usual way these things go, I suppose

Tarhaka Presents Dr Hendo I L Henderson, Ad Hoc Judge of the ...

Dec 4, 2015 - Uploaded by tarhaka el bey

The History of Dr. Hendo I.L. Henderson, Ad Hoc of the World Court. King Henry of England was a Blackamoor ...

"I once tried the expose the OPPT as a scam,

And I probably accelerate the demise of one of their website, saving dozens and maybe hundreds of potential donors

from being scammed. The only thanks I got was to be called "an agent of the cabal" by some of those whose bubbles

were popped. But that is the usual way these things go, I suppose"

An honorable mission DrBubb....unlike Ron's words of his role of bringing heaven to earth made smaller because of youtube viewers being angry with him. I guess his mission isn't as important as how many YT viewers he can get?

My contribution was to questions the Moderators of the One People website, so intensely that they quit,

or stopped posting -- the site died soon after, because they had no good answers to my hard questions.

I wonder if anyone viewing this has ever heard of Henry OLeary - or Winston --- ?

== ==

Ron seems to be on pause, since today's video was more or less a repeat of yesterday's.

Actually, he remains a good communicator, with a strong voice (better than mine)

I wish he had something more useful to say !

I think my content is loads more truthful and on-target. But he communicates better through the Youtube medium.

We all have our strengths, so I am not afraid to acknowledge his,

Archived