ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah... The Ambassador for the Red Dragon family - what an EPIC scam that was !

(Just two years ago, RVD was pushing this nonsense):

21-06-2014: THE AMBASSADOR SHARES THE DRAGON FAMILY'S VISION FOR HUMANITY

Here on Acore, we were asking the Big Questions that Ron should have been asking:

(see post #930 below)

A School for Scammers ?

Yeah.
RVD's channel has become a magnet for scammers like that.
The woman (if indeed it was a woman, which I doubt), may have have gotten the idea from the Amba's operation.
Indeed, Ron's channel has become a School for Scammers

Pffttt...ever wonder why the interview with Cobra and the fake Ambassador was a transcript only interview???

Also notice the fake amba was allowed as long a video and as often as he wanted?

I feel in my gut that Thomas Williams and his new humanitarian project is because the fake amba conned him too.

Here on Acore, we were asking the Big Questions that Ron should have been asking of the Ambassador:

SUBJECT: Five Intelligent Questions, that everyone wants answered

MESSAGE (from Friar Newborg):
Instead of calling people names, like "Troll" or "Goldfish", I suggest you face the reality - The Ambassador has not yet delivered on his promises. I know I can speak for a number of people who have contacted me. Their input, and mine, has been included in these "Five Key Questions" - see post #196: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20093&page=11
=== ===

Top FIVE "hard questions" for the Ambassador

========
1. What actual hard evidence, if any, can you give us to show that you or the Red Dragon family have access to "real wealth"?
(ie. US$10 Million or more: If your family has billions, then surely you can show us evidence involving <1% of the wealth your "family" group claims.)
2. Where did this Dragon Family wealth come from?
(My own research suggests that some Chinese families made big money from the opium trade. Certainly Skull and Bones, of Yale is connected in with the opium trade. What portion of the DF's wealth came from the Opium trade? If small, what were the top 2-3 actual drivers of family wealth creation.)
3. If the DF (and you personally) are wealthy, why do you need to ask for fees from those who are seeking funding?
(You talk about the need for "skin in the game." Well, there are worthy projects, already up and running, and showing :skin" through their successful operations, which would be great pioneer recipients of your funds. Backing them, would show your "skin", while also advancing worthy projects, helping the world. I have mentioned two such projects in previous communications. If the funding effort was genuine, it should have been "all over" such projects. But TVOP has shown no interest in demonstrating its own funding capability, expecting people to just take in on faith. You have asked for "skin", but given none. This looks very unfair, even dishonest.)
4. What about promises made and not kept, how can this be justified?
(Two examples of your group's bad faith: Ron Van Dyke was promised reimbursement of his expenses over one year ago. Still not paid. People attended Dave Schmidt's seminars and were promised that they would be at the front of the queue in funding, Instead of getting money or even the access they were promised, instead they were asked for more money. TVOP has lost face, what can you do now to show your promises have value?)
5. Why has the Ambassador not shown his audience more respect?
(I have always found it extremely odd, that the Ambassador never talks in a respectful way to the people who listen to him. Many have done their research, and seen the dangers and holes in the existing power structure. They want real change, and they want more solid information about how the power structure really works. But he does not address these obvious concerns. Instead, he talks about people who are still asleep, and he rails against "goldfish", whatever they may be. After listening to some hours of his repetitive rants, I am convinced that he does not respect his audience. He treats them, like they are dupes - and this is the biggest reason that I have turned against his message. The Ambassador has used truly laughable "evidence" to back his claims. Running chicken cloud formations, Recycled logos. doctored UN documents, and third-hand predictions of Jubilee years, are not going going to convince anyone.

To the Ambassador: Why do you think your audience is so easily duped? Why do you treat them like Goldfish?

...as if you are feeding your listeners: information that seems like little scraps of junk food - that they could get from many sources on the web.)

There you go. My questions are now "on the table" for all to see.
Isn't it time to answer some real and intelligent questions?
== unquote ==

The Friar he would like Ron to answer some questions too.

I wonder how many are curious about those questions.

After Two Years - these questions for the Ambassador Ring Clear, like Church bells

I'm really glad to see this brought back up for new viewers. While he called people 'goldfish' and was very disrespectful he did no research and when called out on his 'errors' the comments were deleted, viewers were blocked and video announcements were made that it's not up to them to present fact, it's up to the viewers to discern what's truth or not. All this coming from a man who said he knows what's happening long before anyone ever knows because he's of "the family that's also part of the cabal"

I went backwards on a comment I made and copy pasted for here because Swissindo and these so called Dragon Families are always talking about this gold that came from King Solomon.

photo.jpg
The stories of David and Solomon exist nowhere other than in the Bible, and archaeology has not been able to prove a word the Bible says about them. Not a stone, not a vessel, has been found from Solomon's supposed first temple. Nothing has ever been found of David or Solomon's supposed royal homes. No signs of an empire exist at all: no political or legal connection between the various towns in ancient Judea; no official army or tax records or public organizing; no indication that they ever banded together to do anything about anything (let alone conquer vast territories). Archaeology only finds a population of about 5,000 people living in disparate pockets in Judea during the supposed times of David and Solomon. How could David assemble gigantic armies out of this? The original Zionist Empire was a dream, a lie. Our contemporary Zionist Empire is real, taking all its inspiration from that old dream. The dream included a place for the Israelite's at the top of the human heap. And where are the Israelite's who concocted this ancient plan? All that's left today is a bunch of people (who claim to be) from the Israelite tribe of Judah. Conveniently, that's the only tribe in the Bible that survived, while the others faded away or were absorbed by Judah. All God's plans for the Israelite's will be inherited by the one remaining tribe, Judah, whose symbol is a lion, the king of beasts. Judah will be king, the rest of humanity his beasts. God's Word says: "You are a lion's cub, O Judah" (Genesis 49:9) How did the world come to follow this bizarre, obscure religion? This wacky cult of "Israelite's" living in tents near the Mediterranean have somehow spread the name of their god and his importance across the whole planet. Jews couldn't have done this alone. Rome and the Vatican did all the work, selling the wild idea that all metaphysical questions have now been answered, that all previous answers have been trumped. 'No more searching! Ten easy steps to heaven!' The Word Of God caught on big with the Romans, who attached the New Testament to the Jewish Bible, saying, "The messiah has come! Here is the final chapter to the story!" And the Vatican took charge of humanity's future. Jews aren't pleased with this. Christians don't care. "You killed Jesus" Correct me if I'm wrong here because I"m only now catching on to the OPPT and Swiss Indo scams, I was never exposed to it; but did I read somewhere that some of the OPPT members went to SwissIndo and then those members went to the Ambassador? You know what they say, if you don't get it, it will get bigger until you do.

GENUINE QUESTIONS for Ron Van Dyke

1. Please clarify some points concerning Dr Mary and your house in Melbourne FL:
+ Was 100% of the house given to you in the will, or only 50% or less?
+ There is a document in a public record showing you borrowed US$ 255,706.71 secured against a Mortgage on a Home which appears to be Dr Mary's home, and used the proceeds to buy your home in Melbourne, is this accurate?
+ Was the money ever repaid? If not, is this why the bank went after the home in Melbourne?
+ Why do you think it is lawful to keep a home you bought with the bank's money, and did not repay?

2. Please tell us which of the following you now think are scammers: RUSA, OPPT, Swissindo, and the Red Dragon Ambassador?
How much research did you do before embracing their ideas? If you had to do it all over, what would you do differently before promoting these ideas on your channel? Do you think you can find a way to research such ideas with help from your audience? How might that work?

3. You have banned dozens of people from your channel, maybe hundreds. Many of them - perhaps all - were people who tried to get to the truth about your home ownership, and the mortgage - Or who tried to warn you about OPPT, Swissindo, or the Ambassador. Can you understand why people who gave honest warnings, and found themselves banned are angry with you? Would you consider opening a new channel, which starts off with no one banned, and see how the comments and the channel will develop?

4. For income enhancement, have you considered having occasional Videos that are only available to paying subscribers? Will you entertain suggestions from your audience about people you should be interviewing - including for subscriber only videos? (Ron, I am trying to help you enhance your income stream with these suggestions. Can you see that clearly enough?)

5. Question(s); To be formulated

Cowboy Ron should stop robbing banks, and embracing lies

And face up to the Truth - he's getting Tired because he is living in Delusions

Ron should really be encouraged to ask those excellent questions, just above

The answers might help to point him back on a path of light and genuine truth...

rather that the Delusions that he clings to now - see video

6-19-16 – THE DOWNFALL OF THE US, INC.

Published on Jun 18, 2016

Comment:

Part of this video deals with your Australian trip and reversals thereon. Ron... you must remain logical. You stated here that your hostess abandoned you after one week in Australia. I saw this before you went but you often reject any negative comment so I did not speak up. Your Australia invitation was well aired on YouTube and the month you expected pulled out from under your feet was and is bizarre.Again, look at the fact there is a concerted effort to derail your channel and only you can deal with that one. Many of us have lost homes or are living in much less than we were accustomed to. Many of us have challenges, financial and physical. Yet we go onward. It is almost impossible to weigh a positive-scenario-outcome of the world by if it happens in our own lifetime. If you use your own life-span as the measuring rod, you will always be in a state of anxiety and disappointment. It is not easy to go on for many people but as we do go onward it is good to make certain just exactly 'Who' we are dealing with and why they come into our lives.
If we continue to 'defend' those who flip-flop on us then we support whatever damage they have done to us and those about us. You seem caught in some form of mesmerism.... your 'friendship' and continual contact with the Ambassador seems to have removed your objectivity on the reality of how it all played out. In that scenario those 'sacrificed' were your loyal followers who became entrapped then dropped by you. The Friar, just co-incidentally, was there to catch them to vent. Hmm clever of someone, I wonder who? Isn't it a bit suspect that those blocked by you were also being rejected and ridiculed by the GMOP? Seems as if you need to re-think this one.I state all this so you might get a perspective which helps you proceed clearly. Sorry, the Australian invite seems just like more of the same 'source' which results in upset, division, and the same cycle that makes us victim to our own lack of discernment. How is it that your hostess simply disappeared? That is not clear.
Ron needs to stop living in silly delusions if he is to have a better life. The Friar has put on the table some solid questions, which if they were answered by RVD might help to burst his self delusions, and return him to a more healthy relationship with Reality, Shouldn't we be encouraging Ron to answer these questions? See post #932 : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20561&page=47

(This comes from another facebook page - but fits RVD;s current situation well):

Brent Van Dyke with Ron Van Dyke.9 April 2014

Brent and Daddy!
The back of this photo has an inscription that says " I hope my Daddy grows up to be just like me!"
Thanks for letting me grow up to be a Cowboy, Dad!

10007423_10152397498389703_3993624394438
(has anyone note this FB post by Ron's gracious Australian hostess):

If anyone of our friends would like to meet up with Ron Van Dyke and I while he's here in Melbourne Victoria, we invite you have dinner with us at 6 pm tonight at Lentils As Anything at Abbotsford Convent 16 St Heliers Street Abbotsford (vegetarian)
Dinner payment by donation

MORE NUTTERS on the Kev Baker Show

(he once promoted the fake Ambassador, and now is promoting derivative nonsense)

Decoding The Quantum Holographic Matrix (KBS Ep#517)

Published on Jun 12, 2016

We learn: "There's a lot of cosmic energies going around... and Targeted individuals are being targeted"

The Reverend followed that appearance up with his own podcast

Mystic View #23 - The Mandela Effect: An Opportunity?

Rada probably deserves such a hopelessly stupid sidekick (sorry, Shelley, but that's how you often come across -

What's going on with that light, and the halo effect? Do you really need that?)

Comments are disallowed on Modwiz videos

".ever wonder why the interview with Cobra and the fake Ambassador was a transcript only interview???"

GoldFish Report No 53 Exopolitics Round Table Part 2 Ambassador, COBRA, Randy Cramer & Rob Potter

Published on Jun 3, 2016

GoldFish Report No 53, The Ambassador welcomes guests COBRA, Randy Cramer and Rob Potter for our special ExoPolitics Round Table Series Part 2, to discuss the Psychology of Disclosure. This second rount table in our special Exopolitics series that focuses on the psychology of humanity during and after the disclosure proccess. Guests offered specific and critical intel and planning for humanity regarding the challenges humanity will face and overcome in the disclosure process. Disclosure in this case refers not only to the Extraterrestrial issue but also to the revealing of many hidden truths and revelations about the history of humanity that is in the planning process to happen by world governments and main stream media.

=== ===

Previous : On The GoldFish Report No. 37

The Ambassador shares his meeting with Cobra as a joint collaboration Q & A Interview with Rob Potter from Victory of the Light Radio Show and Louisa from The GoldFish Report. An invigorating exchange with two of the most elusive Light Warriors on the planet, uniting forces to help humanity make the necessary shift and changes to the new paradigm . From ET's to the IMF and much more in between, this long awaited interview reveals two perspectives of the light forces and shows, by example, how bringing their missions together can create a formidable force for change. To view the transcript please visit http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-no..., or www.thegoldfishreport.com, and for the digital version visit:

Comment:

One of the aspects which I find unconvincing in all this, is the notion of vast funds stored-up somewhere waiting to be released. That whole notion is based on the current philosophy of money as something real; as a commodity; which it isn't. Money properly understood is a social utility to facilitate the orderly and efficient exchange of goods and services; in place of barter which is inefficient. It ought to be issued by the treasury of the nation on behalf of the entire population. (That by the way is what the founding fathers of the USA intended). The current philosophy of banking & money makes money into a commodity, produced in production facilities called banks, and sold (loaned) for profit (interest). This is a crime; not a service; in my opinion. Of course goldbugs, who also believe that money is a commodity will be displeased by this. But they have no reason to be. They will still have their gold - which is a valuable commodity; they would lose nothing.

Upon listening to RVD'S latest video I heard the ending lyrics in my head "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" running over and over in my mind.

I'd like to clarify something I wrote up above because I'm done talking about him...he disgusts me but what I meant when I said :

Well, my parting words on this POS and those who who feed him sugar coated words so they can keep being heard on his YT channel is this. You ALL should be ashamed of yourselves. This Open Challenge video above PROVES that RVD got involved in RUSA and OPPT and Swissindo because he KNEW he was doing things unscrupulously and was looking for a way to steal...yes STEAL from the very banks he condemns. He and his "supporters" make me sick

is that I'm sick of those who get on his YT channel and encourage him to lie, feel sorry for himself and those who support him by being interviewed on his podcasts so they can stroke their ego's and spend a half hour enlightening (so they think) people with their great words of wisdom knowing he's supported scrupulous scandals that taught him how to steal and con people. And when facts were brought to their attention that he did in fact sign a mortgage those speaking truth in here are called shameless and arrogant!!!

I was NOT talking about people who say things in a round about way that are directed at RVD but also at his viewers. I've seen truth from Merlinhad9lives and Susan Joy Worker and as long as they're able, I hope they continue.

".ever wonder why the interview with Cobra and the fake Ambassador was a transcript only interview???"

GoldFish Report No 53 Exopolitics Round Table Part 2 Ambassador, COBRA, Randy Cramer & Rob Potter

I missed this one, yet probably didn't miss a thing but here ya go, if it's not transcribed it's a robot voice because you can't tell the difference between Cobra and the Ambassador because they sound like the same person.

They must be referring to all that gold that's in King Solomon's Temple. HAHA

As I've said before, Ron's theology simply doesn't fit his life situation. It seems he is having a really hard time living on hope and dreams anymore, frustrated that fantasy hasn't morphed into reality.

I'm not sure what happens now with Ron. The things he insists it will take to validate his life will never come to pass. And now his friends are cutting the strands of his hope-on-a-rope delusions as quickly as he tries to reinforce them. I fear it won't end well.

"... now his friends are cutting the strands of his hope-on-a-rope delusions as quickly as he tries to reinforce them.

I fear it won't end well"

Those like Aristo who know him better than I do, seem to think he may not stand up to a "dark night of soul",

where he hits rockbottom and learns to face reality - maybe be cause they doubt hos spiritual stamina,

they will not take him there.... But he does seem to be headed there on his own

"Upon listening to RVD'S latest video I heard the ending lyrics in my head "meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

running over and over in my mind

I get that... what you are saying.

But instead of "we wont get fooled again!", with Ron is seems to always be"

"Let us get fooled again"

I don't think Ron would emotionally survive a dark night of the soul experience. After years of meditation, I suddenly found myself in such an experience, and had I not already been solidly grounded in reality, and had an experienced teacher to explain what was going on, I'm not sure I would have made my way out of it.

When you are suddenly confronted with the way things really are, rather than how you wish them or imagine them to be, everything changes. My sense of worth did not depend on my delusion, though. Ron's seems firmly grounded only in fantasy.

Ron's seems firmly grounded only in fantasy.

Ron seems to PREFER IGNORANCE

Interesting. YouTube shows 28 views while my alternate (as opposed to primary) Facebook page shows 57. YouTube is rigged, which I noticed many times now.
photo.jpg
In this case, I do not see a conspiracy. What I have observed is the counter on Youtube is slow. And also, so people look at your Facebook page, who have not yet viewed your video. BTW that UofT guy keeps posting about the Friar's questions. I am sure that others will repost them to you. Or I can, if you don't get them elsewhere... assuming you want to see them at all

photo.jpg

I don't want to see anything posted by the Friar or his sympathizers. To me, he is a paid shill. If I was interested in his comments, I would have checked out that site a long time ago. I've never been there even once.
A PAID SHILL??? By Whom?
Does this self-aggrandizing POS think anyone cares enough about him, to PAY SOMEONE to post the humor and fair crtiques that you can find on Acore?
Another part of RVD's thoroughly delusional life. What a fool he is!
Let me know, if you find someone willing to pay for this content, because I have no idea of who that would be
The GREAT UNBANNING
Friar explains in his Questions how to do it - but Ron pretends ignorance
paradoxman316
Jun 14, 2016
Most of the dislikes I get are from various phony identities of the same person. Of course there are others he has brought into his circle. If there was a way I could figure out which ones are honest, I would un-ban them; but I don't know how to do that.

"I once tried the expose the OPPT as a scam,

And I probably accelerate the demise of one of their website, saving dozens and maybe hundreds of potential donors

from being scammed. The only thanks I got was to be called "an agent of the cabal" by some of those whose bubbles

were popped. But that is the usual way these things go, I suppose" ~ DrBubb

An honorable mission DrBubb....unlike Ron's words of his role of bringing heaven to earth made smaller because of youtube viewers being angry with him. I guess his mission isn't as important as how many YT viewers he can get?

I called it on the 11th....smh

The Friar had nothing to do with viewership declining, his whining and blaming did that.

I don't think Ron would emotionally survive a dark night of the soul experience. After years of meditation, I suddenly found myself in such an experience, and had I not already been solidly grounded in reality, and had an experienced teacher to explain what was going on, I'm not sure I would have made my way out of it.

When you are suddenly confronted with the way things really are, rather than how you wish them or imagine them to be, everything changes. My sense of worth did not depend on my delusion, though. Ron's seems firmly grounded only in fantasy.

Explains why I read so much wisdom coming from your posts Thunter

Meanwhile in the world of Dave Schmidt there will once again be no radio show as he's going in to "quiet mode"....there hasn't been one since May 25th

June 15th, The World of the Money Changers

No Radio Program this Week. Below is the Content of the Weekly Newsletter

Dear Friends,

The last three weeks have been somewhat of a wild ride for myself. This whole world of the RV/GCR is filled with all kinds of characters from both sides of the aisle. I call it the world of the money changers, as that is exactly what they doing.

These money changers come in all shapes, sizes and dimensions. There are those with good hearts with good intentions to help fix this crazy world that seems to be falling apart. There are some that are very greedy and out for themselves. When you look at the world from their perspective you can maybe understand

9395b198-91b8-4017-8042-63d0bec97d46.jpg

why they may be greedy. Many of them see this world falling apart and want millions of dollars to make themselves feel safe in this crazy world. It’s the survival of the fittest theory, and they are doing everything they can to make themselves feel more ‘fitter’ than their neighbor.

There are so many different stories out there of what is going on, that is hard for anyone who does not have a good inside perspective to gain a realistic picture. I have been fortunate enough to see the bigger picture and at times it is even confusing to me.

But here is what I am fairly certain about. If you are not involved in a private exchange with a written contract it is fairly certain you will never see the higher rates posted on the blog sites. Those are reserved by the money changers for sovereign entities and whales. A very small number of moms and pops have been able to participate. They just happened to know the right people at the right time. But, believe me, those numbers are very few in contrast the supposed millions who have dinar to exchange.

Based on my sources I do believe we are very close to seeing this thing pop, we are about to see some major changes. It has all been dependent on those at the very top who control the money and money changers. They have had to have a change in their behavior, and it appears their power of the money system is about to blow wide open.

It is no secret that the G7 countries are all bankrupt. They cannot continue in their current state much longer without there being a world wide financial collapse. It is still possible that may happen, it could go either way. I do think regardless of what happens, we are going to have a period of deep economic uncertainty. How long it will last is anybody’s guess. It is the

c44086ee-a6a6-461e-aaa0-d09feb95e565.jpg

season of collective labor, which is usually a season of turmoil and some pain before the new baby comes into existence.

This GCR that has been talked about is this new financial system. I do believe it is very possible for the millions of moms and pops who have those crazy currencies, i.e., dinar, dong and zims to be able to exchange at a bank, but at very low rates in contrast to those being offered by the money changers.

Let me give an potential example. The main currency of the dinar is the 25,000 note. If you have those you paid around $25 for each one. The rumor is Iraq is printing up new currency denominations to fall in line with the rest of the world. There is also rumors they will drop the zeros on the existing currency, meaning a 25,000 note will become a 25 dinar note to exchange. It will carry the value as the new 25 dinar note. If the new rate is published at $3 per dinar, then yes you may see a 300% increase, but not the 3000%+ that the money changers are throwing around.

It is a crazy world out there, lots of instability, lots of rumors, lots of down right lies. Lots of attacks as well as some very good truth mixed in by some very good people.

Nothing in this money changing world is etched in stone. It is constantly changing. What was good last year or last month may not exist

30fc8a3a-6605-4095-8738-2c2ada13f2ae.png

tomorrow. So do not think that what you read, what you heard or what someone wrote last month is going to apply to tomorrow. It is a rapidly changing crazy world with the money changers.

I have had the wonderful opportunity to meet some very good and wonderful people in this process. I have also had the opportunity to go down some very deep rabbit holes that would just blow most people away.

I have also run across a few ruthless players as well. I have spent 30 years of my life being around politics, 12 years as an elected official. In there I saw and experienced all……the good, the bad and the ugly. In this world of money changers, it’s the same……….the good, the bad and the ugly. In the world of money and power you will experience it all.

It is not my job nor am I here to say who is who. That is very subjective without knowing all the very deep facts and details. We all know when it comes to money, corruption abounds and only those with the most money can really influence deep change. I know my limits, and I am not one of those with the ‘most money.’

This whole money changing business has been somewhat like the old ‘gold rushes.’ Some get rich, some get a little and some get nothing. It has been my goal to help you, the everyday moms and pops to get across the finish line. My goal has been to help you to be set free from these hundreds of years of financial slavery that has been placed upon us by the bosses of the money changers.

I do believe that is happening. But I also believe it is going to be a process of a number of years. I think we are very close to the first step of this change becoming public. When that happens, it will set into motion follow up actions that cannot be stopped. We are in a world that is rapidly changing. I believe in the end those changes are going to be for the better. I am choosing to do my part with what I can to help bring about this new and better world.

Ron answers question #1, from a Deep Pit?

9395b198-91b8-4017-8042-63d0bec97d46.jpg

#1:

1. Please clarify some points concerning Dr Mary and your house in Melbourne FL:
+ Was 100% of the house given to you in the will, or only 50% or less?
+ There is a document in a public record showing you borrowed US$ 255,706.71 secured against a Mortgage on a Home which appears to be Dr Mary's home, and used the proceeds to buy your home in Melbourne, is this accurate?
+ Was the money ever repaid? If not, is this why the bank went after the home in Melbourne?
+ Why do you think it is lawful to keep a home you bought with the bank's money, and did not repay?

Ron has just posted a new video. He has ratcheted up the whining and the blaming god for all his problems. Ron is heading into a deep pit.

Blaming God is not going to get him out of the darkness - Neither is blaming the I-Hate-Ron-Club that he invented and created in his own mind. The people he calls "Ron-Haters", are nothing but Truth seekers, searching for the Truths that he wants to keep hidden

6-20-16 – GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT I NOW HATE

Ron says, "I hate the World".

No! You just hate Reality, because you don't want to live in Reality, you want to live in a Delusion, where you think you have purpose because of some silly delusion you want to keep alive about yourself, that you are on a Mission for God (A God you now want to blame for any setback in your life.) And you think it is fine to play tricks on banks, because you felt cheated by Dr Mary's will.

This video sure sounds to me like Ron has read the QUESTIONS FOR RON -

and this video sounds like his partial answer to #1

In it, he says he was given 50%, and the Shiners were given 50% of Dr Mary's home.

"Her husband was a shiner," he said to explain the 50% share to the Shiners

He also seems to have admitted that he failed to repay the $250K Note and went through personal bankruptcy.

I surmise this, based on these comments:

(from about six minutes):
"I purchased my home (in Melbourne) with the proceeds of a loan I took out from the proceeds of my 50% share her home."
"I took out a bridge loan to allow me to purchase a home where the taxes were lower... I held meetings there."
"I held meetings there up until November last year, when they moved out... I was paying for everything, for the roof over their heads. For a son-in-law who had legal problems, DUI (drunk driving) problems." (I am paraphrasing some of this)

Excuse me, but what an F---ing liar is Ron !
The money he borrowed from the bank, provided the roof over his head, and his family's heads, not Ron.
He did no work, and earned no money to pay for that home, it was paid from the proceeds of a $256k "bridge loan" that he did not repay.
It amazes me that Ron can try to steal from the bank something, and then claim he is being taken advantage of by ungrateful children.
(Like the guy who says: I stole it fair-and-square, don't try and take part of it from me.)

Ron still thinks he was cheated by the banker couple who got into Dr Mary's will, and by the bank who gave him a Mortgage Loan. (BTW, the banker couple in the will had no apparent connection to the bank who made the Mortgage Loan to Ron on Dr Mary's house.)

The reality of this situation is not friendly to Ron, and I have tried to listen with compassion, as this poster recommended to UofTruth, who was puzzled by the poster, Skyhawk, was calling Peter Van Runt a poor host for Ron:

I knew Peter Fucked you over, Ron. "FAMILY ISSUES MY ASS ! PETER! That goes for you too...

UniversityOf Truth

No way! Peter was most generous in Oz. It should be obvious by now. that in person, Ron is a terrific pain in the ass

A friend of mine suggested I read a book called, anger. Written by: THICH NHAT HANH
Obviously the book is about "anger". The book suggests to practice "compassionate listening". I know you can practice that for Ron.
Now....you may be right that Peter was a good host to Ron. But from my perspective Ron (in his good nature) was protecting Peter from the horrible host Peter really was. Just like Ron tries to stick-up for the Ambassador.
You think about how mean you are to Ron. Say your sorry and practice being a compassionate listener and I will do the same for you. Can we reason? It's the best for all of us...Your intentions are good. I get your warning everyone about how bad and evil Ron is. It doesn't matter to me because I see the good in all. Try and do the same. K. compassionate listening. don't judge in-spite of your perception, K? If you don't I'm going to hurt you intellectually because I don't like what you're doing. I have justified anger just like you. But enough is enough. It's no good for Ron and it's no good for you. . Right now I don't like anything you say or do; even if what you're saying is the truth. be a compassionate listener. that's all you have to do. Peace

I heard him answer the question by listening carefully - something which Skyhawk has not done, hearing what Ron said, and also what he meant, but was reluctant or afraid to say clearly. How many others heard Ron answer parts of the Friar's Question?

Ron has never produced a will leaving him anything. The only thing he has posted, over on his metagroups site, was the bogus trust he keeps talking about that he created himself and has no legal standing. The only valid will I'm aware of is the will that left everything to "the banker" and his wife. Ron created the "trust" after the fact, to try and invalidate the will. Obviously, it didn't work.

Archived