ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

More "we have been deceived" from the Great Deceiver

6-22-16 – THE UNITED STATES OF NORTH AMERICA

Published on Jun 21, 2016

This may turn out to be a week of new information for me, and likely for many others. Tomorrow, I have a talk tentatively scheduled with a Native American. Today, I had a long conversation with another native living in America. He filled me in on many things I did not know, including information on this website: http://usnagov.wix.com/usna. Wow! It may surprise a lot of people to realize that the conspiracy is even greater than we might have thought. I invite you to check out that website as I am doing. There's a lot there; and it's just the tip of the iceberg. We have been deceived all our lives; and very few of us figured it out. Let the lights come on!

Ron never researches anything. He just grabs ahold of any old theory or premiss that seems to suit his interests.

His listeners should be warned.

Goodness, he even believes the Kamron Failure material; a guy who has had multiple misses on his predictions.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA Kameran Failure....Notice how Faily's been MIA since his predictions didn't happen?

I know that much is in the works using the native American's to try and re-establish a republic but what's Faily got to do with it? BTW Ron, Muslim's are not a race as you said in your video.

This man who Ron states found him via his older video's can't be for real or he'd be listening to his newer video's as well and doing his homework...I smell another con coming and using Ron's viewers to spread it.

"I smell another con coming and using Ron's viewers to spread it. "

Good point. Me too.

Remember how the fake Ambassador snuck in, like a virus on a sneeze?

Fascinating, is this the native american group Shrout and the Dunford people keep referencing?

Is that all it takes to convince Ron? A slick website with pretty pictures? He probably thinks there's sexy singles in his area that want to talk to him too.

I can't stop laughing here....didn't just yesterday Aristo tell Ron that putting your thoughts on a certain thing manifests it? Don't worry Ron, if you don't get it, more con jobs will enter your life until you do.
The address alone should set off warning bells....
1701 Pennsylvania Avenue, Suite 400...I wouldn't trust anything coming out of the District of Columbia. It's a virtual office space you can rent https://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us/district-of-columbia/washington-virtual-offices/facility-414

One comment I just saw and couldn't agree more:

I just want to say that you are an easy target. Just watching a few videos that you made. Ron you just trust people and jump head first with every story someone tells you.

Not to change the subject but we do talk about him in here...I just read there was an assassination attempt on Trump...sheesh I can think of better for him to shoot but..well............I'd be arrested myself for saying it. He's now in the hands of the Secret Service so we'll never know squat except for what ever story they come up with.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/trump-rally-gun-police-officer/index.html

Fascinating, is this the native american group Shrout and the Dunford people keep referencing?

Is that all it takes to convince Ron? A slick website with pretty pictures? He probably thinks there's sexy singles in his area that want to talk to him too.

That site may look slick, but was built on WIX, a free website building site.

Now that Ron has fallen for that, someone else may get the idea of setting up a site, and trying another Ambassador-like scam

That's what might have been going on here - but I think Cleve let his sense of humor show through too strongly

Dave Schmidt reveals Green Dragon Family messenger

Not to change the subject but we do talk about him in here...I just read there was an assassination attempt on Trump...sheesh I can think of better for him to shoot but..well............I'd be arrested myself for saying it. He's now in the hands of the Secret Service so we'll never know squat except for what ever story they come up with.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/trump-rally-gun-police-officer/index.html

I started a thread about it - the lack of news coverage

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20845

If the attempt had been on his opponent the Globalists would have blanketed us with news coverage because someone went after their darling witch

Here we go again. Ron embraces, without discernment, another fake "shadow" government. I guess he misses his status as RuSA Secretary of State of Florida. Perhaps this government will make him Governor.

He was a Prime Minister without a country in the Swissindo set-up

"Maybe I should walk down the streets in various countries, and see where they salute me"

That crack reminds me of Firesign Theater:

"Run it (the flag) up the flag pole, and see who salutes it"

Ron just told another lie in his latest video. He claims that the courts transferred the title to his house to the bank two days before he was evicted. Stone cold lie. The house was in the bank's name since 2014. And he knew that. Public record.

Without irony, Ron warns us against fictions

6-23-16 – HUMAN NEEDS VS CORPORATE CONTROL

"We are all millionaires" because "the value is the people"

Don't you see, Ron deserves to be Rich, rather than those who work hard all day long

Ron just told another lie in his latest video. He claims that the courts transferred the title to his house to the bank two days before he was evicted. Stone cold lie. The house was in the bank's name since 2014. And he knew that. Public record.

I guess he thinks no one will take the time to look it up, his lies have worked for so many years so he thinks they still will.

There's A LOT going on! So Dave's not making videos - Get it?

June 22nd, RV/GCR Overview and Update

(I think Dave is having trouble making sense of "news" like this):

CURRENCY RESET INFO, PEOPLE MISSING, Benjamin Fulford, June 21, 2016, SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9_aOQY8uZ4

If the Rothschilds are giving up, then why is Hillary still running, with the MSM so solidly behind her?

When they turn her in for crimes & the MSM turn on her, then I will believe it.

For the time being, it looks like the news break on Hillary may come from Russia

Anyone who reads body language would see a lot going on with Dave's twitches and jerks in this latest video, including where he trips up on his own words when he says "also for th-ul-the some of you may know" talking about his letter he put out a couple weeks ago creating a stir. He relaxes when he talks about going over information he's done for the past 2 years and then goes back to twitching and jerking.

I'm with you on the BF report. All I got out of that was it looks like US military troops will now be enforcing UN movements in other countries to control the people and poaching which would be the USFS's job taken over by the BLM.

As for the Rothschild's it reminds me of the Drake and Keenan plan...in 2 weeks we'll see something and then in 2 weeks more blah blah blah

Nice hopium but I too will believe it when I see it!!

Ron won't let loose of his delusion(s) - I must speak out !

6-25-16 – SILENCE IS CONSENT & IGNORANCE ENSLAVES

He's still talking about the house he tried to steal:

"A friend of mine dropped by my house that was stolen and walked around.... had a look inside...

It was probably bought by an investment banker... a friend of the bank."

Maybe it was bought by someone who lied to the bank, and borrowed money that they do not intend to repay.

And it will take another 10 years to get it back from another deadbeat

Bankruptcy case and irrevocable 'trust' and lawsuit after Dr. Mary died and Ron was trying to sell the house and why Ron keeps saying there was no mortgage on his home in Melbourne and bankers trying to attach the Melbourne property to the Dr. Mary's property proving he never put "anything" down on the Melbourne home and putting everything into a 'trust' saying he owned NOTHING and how his bogus filings took so long before they got the house away from him.

This one is about an auction and his blurb is :

Published on May 19, 2012

Yes, I was in court yesterday. Some would call it a kangaroo court, others described it as being railroaded. The entire hearing took about as much time as one of my daily videos. Many issues were not allowed to be addressed. The only opposing attorney present claimed to know nothing about producing her oath of office and bond. The judge did not answer my question: What kind of court is this, a court of law or an equity court. He signed an order to the clerk to issue title to my property to PNC Bank and to strike my affidavit from the record. Oops! He has no authority to do that.

He brings up the 'land patent' and the law in Florida, he really does NO research because when he brought it up again in December 2015 or early January I showed him in a link that land patents for his purpose are not lawful

There's plenty more of his filing forever and ever using his fakery and such in other video's but as the end of this video says, "it ain't over till the fat lady sings" well Ron, the fat lady sang and as long as you used your shenanigans to steal, in the end, TRUTH PREVAILED!!!

Archived