ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Maybe it is time to give Ron a rest, and let his viewership continue to decline.

(I think without the humor and intelligence that posters on this site have brought to him, his audience might have

declined by another 50%)

What about THIS - What do people make of Laura Eisenhower?

Do you think she was really approached to go to Mars.

(She might be on a different planet already)

Laura Eisenhower - mind control, secret space, Corey Goode + - Ron James' Bigger Questions

She's obviously intelligent, but complicated, she's talks so dam fast I thought the video was on x2, lol

She's quite conservative and knows a lot more.

I admit I'm a little skeptical about Corey Good because I reckon he's likely subject to mind control, who knows unless you've been involved with the secret space program.

She's always been quite consistent about her Mars ticket and I sort of agree with a lot of what she's saying. At least she's promoting action rather than the sitting back and doing nothing scenario.

Steven Greer seems to think we have been spun are yarn about malevolent ET's whereas Laura's claiming the Draco are the bad guys, which I tend to agree with.

As usual there's likely a mixture of truth and untruths to protect herself.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we're giving Ron a rest here's my favorite person to talk about.......

Written exactly as the Keenan team writes but sort of in a drunken panic. Donations must be dwindling and since he went through all HIS ????? (HAHA)

money in Jakarta (drinking and gambling) and all Jean Haines money (which she'll never see a dime return) saving the planet just in the nick of time

and just like 'Mighty Mouse' ...Anonymous (how convenient) arrives just in time to save the honor of the Neil Keenan team while name dropping in the process.

Now those who've been loyal to this man can breathe easier while they bow down saying "we're not worthy"

Throughout our extensive research we are very much aware of Mr. Keenan using $US9.5 million (not including frozen/stolen accounts totaling more than $US185 million) of his own money to finance his many global efforts.

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-response-from-anonymous/

"Mr. Keenan using $US9.5 million (not including frozen/stolen accounts totaling more than $US185 million) of his own money to finance his many global efforts."

That is an expensive Treasure-hunting effort - and probably a very foolish one.

It would be interesting to have a breakdown on HOW that money was spent

Are hotel rooms in Jakarta so expensive?

Back on Ron's channel, Ron is being held to account

It is good to have an explanation about the blockings. As you may expect, the Friar has made a post on Acore saying that he does not have more than a handful of identities. But he would say that, I suppose. There's another thing you may want to clear up, Acore has provided a link to a Mortgage Instrument, that they say you signed in 2005. And there was a video about that. Perhaps the Document was doctored or photo-shopped.

No such instrument exists unless it forged. My home was NEVER mortgaged.
Ron, I have a message from someone calling himself TooFrank, and he admits that he is the Friar. I will quote the rest of the message exactly. Quote: "The document is dated July 1, 2015 - It is a MORTGAGE instrument! Ronald T Van Dyke signed it, to borrow US$ 255,706.71 under a six months Note. RVD's Mortaged was recorded 8/15/2015 : http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5155510&rn=12&pi=0&ref=search Ask Ron how this got into the public record if it was a forgery !" End Quote.
(there's another comment about the proposed Interview concerning The Friar's Five Questions for Ron ):
the friar in his hate ron group says he will close the ron hate group if you grant him an interview on your channel.

Whoever Susan Joy Worker1 is, she will soon be history as Ron blocks her! lol

Ron is very careful to always say "There was never a mortgage on my home."

No, the mortgage was on the old lady's home, and after borrowing the money, he refused to pay it back, after buying "his" home with it.

Susan Joy Worker has posted positive about Acore before and is minding her p's & q's like I used to do to be able to talk to his viewers without being banned. I still don't know if I am or not but when he told me to "GO AWAY"!!!! I will honor that.

Am wondering how long that will stay on his YT wall before it disappears

"Mr. Keenan using $US9.5 million (not including frozen/stolen accounts totaling more than $US185 million) of his own money to finance his many global efforts."

That is an expensive Treasure-hunting effort - and probably a very foolish one.

It would be interesting to have a breakdown on HOW that money was spent

Are hotel rooms in Jakarta so expensive?

Hopefully any of his "followers/supporters" will finally see what a crock of chit this guy is and stop sending him money. It's a known fact he went to jail for cocaine possession and by the childish link he and his "team" which I'm told is a guy named Dean who's also a drunk, is probably still on it.

Susan Joy Worker has posted positive about Acore before and is minding her p's & q's like I used to do to be able to talk to his viewers without being banned. I still don't know if I am or not but when he told me to "GO AWAY"!!!! I will honor that.

Am wondering how long that will stay on his YT wall before it disappears

I think he would welcome your posts as long as they are positive.

Ms Joy Worker is walking a fine line there, and may get banned any time, if Ron is having a bad day

2/

Here's a comment by Ron that makes me think you would be welcome:

paradoxman3161 day ago

Most of the dislikes I get are from various phony identities of the same person. Of course there are others he has brought into his circle. If there was a way I could figure out which ones are honest, I would un-ban them; but I don't know how to do that.

What Ron will not admit, but should be obvious to those who read here, is that honest and open-minded folk are here on Acore. And they got here by being banned, or by just seeking the truth

Incredible the level of deception used by Ron ~ Jeffrey

Indeed....I remember a message Ron and I had between each other and he said he felt positive that Keenan was a scam artist....by being dishonest and saying he never signed a mortgage he's no different...and then to state he didn't have to pay back the loan because "everyone knows that if you can't pay back a loan because of circumstances beyond your control that you don't lawfully have to." He's some kind of special huh?

Here's a comment by Ron that makes me think you would be welcome: ~~DrBubb

paradoxman3161 day ago

Most of the dislikes I get are from various phony identities of the same person. Of course there are others he has brought into his circle. If there was a way I could figure out which ones are honest, I would un-ban them; but I don't know how to do that.

You mean those who would lie with him and write sugar coated comments, right? LOL

Besides, he said if I didn't like what he had to say GO AWAY!!! I don't like what he has to say and told him no problem, I'm gone...I have no wish to speak with him....I said what I said, he did a video of it the next day and basically told everyone in here that he could give a hoot so with that being said it wouldn't matter how much I try and make him understand he does understand but scamming people is much more important than honesty and integrity.

It will be interesting to see how long the Joy Workers lasts, if she keeps "pushing the envelope" with Ron.

There are one or two others doing the same.

If any of them are reading this, and they get banned by Ron, they are welcome to join the group here at Acore (it is FREE!)

Instructions on how to do that are HERE: xx - see post #2.

You need to know the answer to the test, which is : Admiral ... Byrd (remove the ...)

" I'll let you guys comment on this: " ~ Jeffery

How about instead of relying on promises of ET help or divine intervention why not encourage folks in America to wake up to the fact the UNITED STATES INC., is insolvent and there is no governing government (actually never was) and the best thing we could do is unite and go back to our organic de jure and our true capital in Philadelphia? What say you Ron?

"Good News?"

Ron says he was offered a donation of US$50,000 ... he was selected randomly (haha)

Is this the latest version of the Nigerian scam?

Ron says: "I have been a promoter of Good News"

No! You haven't, Ron. You promoted feel good, "free money" scams - not news.

You never bothered to look under the hood, or do any basic research

(Under the latest video, he posted this):

paradoxman316

Yesterday 4:56 PM
Dialog with this individual continued after I made the video. They wanted me to pay $335 in order to get the certificate (not money).
I will make a video about this fiasco.
My PayPal link is: www.paypal.me/RonVanDyke.
Thank you.
(here's what I would do: I would send them an IOU to be cashed AFTER the $50,000 in cash is received)

The visitors on RVD's channel, are now so desperate, they are looking for Help from UFO's

Dr. steven Greer / 2016 / The Big Lie UFOs Dont Exist

In reality, this guy may more helpful - if Illegals leave, there would be more jobs available for American citizens who want to work

Still Report #948 - Trump Rally in Greensboro, NC

Why does Ron never say anything about Trump?

He seems to share Ron's view that political leadership in the US needs to change, and unlike Bernie, he is courageous enough to take on the criminals in washington including the Clinton Crime family

I got curious and went to Rons wall, this was written yesterday
....and according to Aristo we are arrogant and have gone too far and should be ashamed of ourselves...there is one comment where I stated right under it that I was ashamed of myself but it was too late to edit or erase it...I owned that one, it's on me but the only thing I said about his paypal account was if he's afraid of letting the banks know he has so much money he better be careful because after 200 donations paypal turns it in to the IRS. I'm not understanding about threats...where is this that I can see this?

Karolina Enerlich:
Your information regarding Friar and the lady in question is very misleading Ron and is not true. I personally know that she didn't cause any trouble at all. She is a very intelligent and refined woman. Your fake friend aka Ambassador told you lies about her simply because he wanted to redirect the attention from his own shady behaviour. There was a dispute over fees for a business consultation that Ambassador and his gang took off her and not only didn't deliver what was promised but kept the money. So basically she was conned. Once again, you cannot trust this man or his associates. How many times he broke your promises to you?
As for Friar and others. This hate group idea is really getting old Ron. Nobody is after you, trying to present you in a bad light or want to destroy your life! A lot of those dislikes you get on YouTube isn't a form of a cyber attack from anybody. These are actually your former followers whom you blocked and never gave a chance to listen to their side of the story.
I think you should wipe the slate clean. Unblock these people and have a conversation with them. Friar said that he is going to stop posting anything at all if you will simply talk to him in one of those videos. Clear the air. Start fresh so you all can move on and not create half truths based on ridiculous assumptions.
Yes, trolls do prowl the Internet but Acore members aren't trolls. They just want to be heard and treated fairly by you and you want the same.
Why don't you give them and yourself a chance to talk? Friar is willing. You often say that they don't understand your situation. Well now is your chance.
And please please please verify your facts before posting them publicly or someone can get hurt or get into trouble.
BTW, please explain what attacks on you are you speaking of. Do you have screenshots? I am sure people would like to see those.
Ron Van Dyke:
I'm really tempted to block you as well. What I told is my truth as I experienced and perceived it. I have no intention of arguing with anyone, including you.
Ron Van Dyke:
And I cannot get back to sleep thinking about this. You want me to give Friar another another chance, which I already did. He showed a total lack of sensitivity in regard to my situation, continuing to lead an attack group when I was fighting for my very life..
Aristomenes Christos Papageorgopoulos:
Ron, you angered some people and they came down hard on you. That's all there is to it. Only you angered these intellectuals who only used words that hurt and some used false threats, and you angered the snakes you befriended as well.
The vipers you befriended very likely had connections and did more damage than you know. They are also likely occult oriented types, as they hinted at least. Even their new spoke's person is a "magus" of sorts.
You befriended snakes and continue to be partial to the snakes even though all your troubles escalated after the snakes came into your life. That is how snake poison operates. It kills you even as you keep smiling at the pretty snake.
I have talked to these people. The "Friar" and company don't have it "in" for you, except where your encouraging various organizations that have allegedly hurt people are concerned.
I would say they have gone too far because they can't strike where they want so the strike you. They should be a bit ashamed of that. It is beneath them. And it too serves the snakes who love to divide and conquer. People so easily serve the snakes even when they think they are fighting to good fight.
Don't give the Friar a chance because you have had enough stress, and they all think you have to prove yourself worthy in their eyes or some such and that is just arrogance. But the snakes will be the end of you Ron if your discernment does not evolve from where it is now, but only if you dare influence people as you did only a few years ago.
Karolina Enerlich:
Why do you want to block me Ron? Am I insulting you? Am I being threatening or hostile? I am trying TO HELP you to heal this very toxic situation so you all can move on okay?
I did ask you about the details of the attacks. Can you show me messages from Friar or others that show that lack of sensitivity and violence towards you? Because if I am missing something I really would like to be proven that I am. Could you please elaborate on what you mean about giving Friar and others another chance? What happened?
I am not your enemy Ron. I am genuinely trying to help you here. If I didn't care, I would have left your page a long time ago. I know that what I am saying is not what you want to hear but it is what you need to hear. I have been trying to really emphasise to you that there is no hate group. There really is not. Those are just people who really do care about you but are frustrated with how they were tossed away as your followers.
However if there is anything that people here including me, don't know, then confront these guys and expose them for what you think they are then you will have your proof. But what if they aren't what you think they are?
Holding onto such an amount of resentment isn't healthy. It makes you feel ill. Trust me, I know. I HAVE been there.
This isn't about anybody else but yourself. Allow yourself to get pass your ego and open your heart to healing. Ground yourself or mediate everyday and ask God for guidance. It will help you.
Believe it or not, I am your friend Ron and I am trying my best to help you. I am on a journey of my own. It is so hard to release all these crippling emotions that I used to shield myself for years but it is helping me to grow as a person.
I know you have been through a lot and I understand that. I have a genetic illness that causes my skin constant pain and inflammation. I know what suffering is. But the only worse thing is to suffer emotionally from harboring negative feelings. You can break away from it. It is not easy but it will help you to move in onto better things.
Aristomenes Christos Papageorgopoulos:
I am not going to rummage through their site, but there has been one thread in particular about Ron and there were those really acting as if he needed to be destroyed financially by being outed to the feds (by those who are allegedly against the system) because he was asking for donations, and a number of other caustic comments that ended up being personal threats. I am disappointed by the Friar and the group on that forum regarding this issue. But they are not out to get him, and I think there can be a reconciliation. I wouldn't unless they admitted they went too far. You don't strike a helpless man of certain years when he's down.
Karolina Enerlich:
I believe I know what situation you talk about Aristo. As far as I know there was no harm meant all. It was just an inappropriate attitude that was done out of frustration after Ron was saying that his living conditions aren't great while some of his followers live in camping sites. I am not defending anybody but just explaining what happened. Friar and others aren't perfect people. They do know and realise that. That is why I asked Ron to really speak to these people and clear things up. He doesn't have to do it with Friar but there are others who were blocked who really do mean well. They aren't evil people who want Ron to suffer. They want the opposite. And if sometimes they behave badly it's on them to make up for it. Sometimes people lash out because they feel helpless, hurt or frustrated. I felt like that about Ron myself. He did lash out on these people too. It is not right or wrong, it is what happens when people react to being hurt.
There is a chance for reconciliation indeed and Friar plus others want that too but the feeling needs to be mutual.
(Note BOLD added by Dr B)

RVD isn't interested in reconciliation, he is interested validation. He wants people to validate his every thought and emotion, and simply makes those who don't disappear.

He is a narcissist, convinced that he is the conduit god has chosen to save the universe. Heady stuff, if you can keep reality at bay. Ron has been unable to win over reality, as the windmills he keeps threatening with his toy sword keep falling on him, so he has resorted to the "Don Quixote solution" and gone quite insane, and found many to validate even that.

" according to Aristo: we are arrogant and have gone too far and should be ashamed of ourselves"

He is a member here, if he feels that way, why doesnt he post it here, on Acore?

I would read his reasons with interest and respond.

I don't ban people willy-nilly, for for telling the Truth, like RVD does,

RVD: What I told is my truth as I experienced and perceived it. I have no intention of arguing with anyone

Translation: It's my story, and I am sticking to it, and he will not defend himself even if there are facts (like public documents)

showing the contrary.

(Why has Aristo never commented on this BIG LIE by Ron? Is he afraid that Ron would ban him, or cut him off?)

Aristo: there has been one thread in particular about Ron and there were those really acting as if he needed to be destroyed financially by being outed to the feds (by those who are allegedly against the system) because he was asking for donations, and a number of other caustic comments that ended up being personal threats. I am disappointed by the Friar and the group on that forum regarding this issue...

Hey, Aristo, why didn't you say something at the time??

BTW, what makes you think we are "allegedly against the system" - someone has to pay in.

I just dont like the way my taxes are spent on wars and other things we should not be doing.

Of course people have been pissed off, even very pissed off with Ron at times, and some of us may have gone to the edge or even over it on one occasion. But Aristo should know that any comment like that probably came out of the feeling of Tough Love - there's a notion that sometimes people need to hit rockbottom - or even be shoved to that level! - in order to understand face the facts and admit need to make real changes. If he or someone else came on Acore and said: "Do you really think you have the right to Judge Ron so harshly?" Then, there would have been an open conversation about that, rather than people saying they wanted to do real, permanent damage to Ron.

As it is, I think Ron seems to lack the kind of firm friends who can tell him unpleasant truths - he seems to reject those type of Tough-Love speaking friends, the kind who can save one's soul at critical times.

Heck, even the mild criticisms, and genuine suggestions in the Walking in the Light video were rejected by Ron

VIDEO link:

New Channel: ParadoxmanRedux

Maybe it is time he had another thought about the Walking-in-the-Light suggestions there-in. And no one said he should close his existing channel, He can just start a new one: ParadoxmanRedux, or whatever, alongside the old one. Start with a clean slate (with no one banned), and see what happens.

Why not try it?

Here's another old friend of Ron's channel, who is looking for answers:

1/ Open Challenge

2/ About RUSA

Well, my parting words on this POS and those who who feed him sugar coated words so they can keep being heard on his YT channel is this. You ALL should be ashamed of yourselves. This Open Challenge video above PROVES that RVD got involved in RUSA and OPPT and Swissindo because he KNEW he was doing things unscrupulously and was looking for a way to steal...yes STEAL from the very banks he condemns. He and his "supporters" make me sick

6-18-16 – MANY GET TRAPPED BY SCAMS

What a load of self-interested Horseshit, Ron !

If you are going to scam people, you'd better stay out of my way !

I don't care if you are a billionaire banker, a pretend Ambassador, a corrupt politician running for President...

Or if you working in a fast food restaurant, or you treat recovery from a serious heart ailment as an excuse...

If you are scamming people, or spreading a scam,.. I am not going to spare you from the Truth

"Don't get trapped by Scams!", says the scammer.

The only positive thing here, is that you, Ron, did not get trapped - and, for once, spotted a scam.

The fact that the scammer worked in a Fast Food restaurant is no excuse - as SJW points out.

("Maybe she needed some extra money," says Ron, lamely. How does he know that she did not wind up there,

because she got caught stealing from a former employer, or something - It is NO EXCUSE for scamming)

Archived