ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

OMG.....I see a melt down in the very near future.

Said I was done but with all that's been said I feel I must comment.
1.)
He stopped having church meetings right after his daughter moved in. He lied right in this video as anyone can go backwards and listen to him say this in several of his video's. He says he held meetings there up until the last year when he lost the home.

2.)
He's already stated that his home was full of Dr. Mary's home so where did you put all this stuff Ron before you got the loan for your property you just lost?

3.)
He's also already stated that there was a loan on Dr. Mary's home which ended up being sold for much less than was the supposed 'estimate'

4.)
Since Dr. Mary's home still owed a great deal, the person willed the home is liable to pay off this loan. This is where he's trying to fool everyone and where he continues to say that he was conned by an attorney that it was an 'oral agreement'. So he was liable for 50% of what was owed on the Merritt Island home.

5.)
The reason I'm even commenting at all is this POS who says his mission is to serve God in humanity when nothing he states is about humanity...it's about losing something that he used Tim Turner's unscrupulous documents to try and con and he used OPPT to try and con and ended up relying on Swissindo and the Red Dragon to pay off his problems. He says everything was filed under 'common law' which would be no harm no foul and his thinking if someone can't repay a loan that's no fault of their own that the home belongs to him. Humanity? Nothing to do with humanity, all to do with stuff, his stuff that's no longer his.

Ever hear about you can tell a psychopath by the whites of their eyes? You can see the whites all around the eyes unless it's an elderly person and the upper lid droops but you can still see the whites on the bottom...just sayin' and reading this, it totally fits in with Ron's personality that the world is out to 'get him'.

https://www.tofugu.com/japan/sanpaku/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In it, he says he was given 50%, and the Shiners were given 50% of Dr Mary's home.

Ron still thinks he was cheated by the banker couple who got into Dr Mary's will

THAT MAKES ZERO F*CKING SENSE. If the Shriners got 50% and Ron got 50% what did the banker couple get?! Did they also get 50%? Did the court distribute 150% of the house?

Ron knows damn well what he's saying is mathematically bullsh*t. The more he lies, the more reason I have to believe that he's the one that tried to scam Dr. Mary and the other couple, and not vice versa.

Ron states under this video:

Published on Nov 21, 2014

I got to come home on my own. I did not go to jail. I was not assaulted. I was intimidated. I signed everything "UCC1-308" - under duress. Living in the Matrix, to me, is under duress. It is stressful; and sometimes terrifying. I do not have the support of my local community, which results in my feelings of isolation as I battle to get people to see the importance of standing together. My friends so not do that. Therefore, my court appearance, which was NOT about my home but about driving on a suspended license and resisting arrest without violence, was a failure in some respects. I played their game, which I will continue to do until we have real courts of common law set up that have community backing. Until then, I am a slave - just like everyone else on this prison planet.

RON SCAM DYKE?

"The reason I'm even commenting at all is this POS who says his mission is to serve God in humanity when nothing he states is about humanity...it's about losing something that he used Tim Turner's unscrupulous documents to try and con and he used OPPT to try and con and ended up relying on Swissindo and the Red Dragon to pay off his problems"

I am angry now:

GOD SO LOVES THE WORLD, that he keeps a lying sack of shit like RVD alive and fed.

Suck up THAT truth, Ron!

(I will delete this later, when I cool down)

/ I added this to my post above /

(from about six minutes):
"I purchased my home (in Melbourne) with the proceeds of a loan I took out from the proceeds of my 50% share her home."
"I took out a bridge loan to allow me to purchase a home where the taxes were lower... I held meetings there."
"I held meetings there up until November last year, when they moved out... I was paying for everything, for the roof over their heads. For a son-in-law who had legal problems, DUI (drunk driving) problems." (I am paraphrasing some of this)

Excuse me, but what an F---ing liar is Ron !
The money he borrowed from the bank, provided the roof over his head, and his family's heads, not Ron.
He did no work, and earned no money to pay for that home, it was paid from the proceeds of a $256k "bridge loan" that he did not repay.
It amazes me that Ron can try to steal from the bank something, and then claim he is being taken advantage of by ungrateful children.
(Like the guy who says: I stole it fair-and-square, don't try and take part of it from me.)

The Will ... and the Trust - Who inherited Dr Mary's Home?

Ron has never produced a will leaving him anything. The only thing he has posted, over on his metagroups site, was the bogus trust he keeps talking about that he created himself and has no legal standing. The only valid will I'm aware of is the will that left everything to "the banker" and his wife. Ron created the "trust" after the fact, to try and invalidate the will. Obviously, it didn't work.

Yup. It seems likely now that Ron never got even the 50% of the House.

If he had, then the bank would have used that to cover the repayment of his loan.... But those proceeds never materialized.

It seems likely that RON CONNED THE BANK into lending him the $256K Bridge Loan.

Perhaps because he had the keys, and told a plausible story, the bank was persuaded the home was left to him was in the will

The tough facts are these:

Ron had no savings. He has hardly worked in his life, and relied heavily on charity from others, like his sister,

who gave him an allowance for years, so he could pursue his so-called Mission - he has conned himself & others his whole life.

Now he asks God to take him. - It is tragic!

He just needs a wake-up, and to embrace the good people in his life, like his son, who seems to be a generous and loyal person.

RVD behaves like... and seemingly is (what we used to call) White Trash

This link is a big eye opener...I will share part of it here and leave the link

10 signs for spotting a sociopath

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

A "Fraudulent Charity" ?

Listen to the beginning of the following podcast, and you will learn what laws apply to charities

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 552 Charles Ortel: The Dirty Hillary Money Trail

With the Mary Horgan home, Ron was almost certainly operating a fraudulent charity,

since we was getting a free place to live from the supposed charity.

If he was collecting money, and not reporting it on his own income tax, he was almost certainly breaking another law.

Everywhere we look, we see Ron flouting the law, while he whines about Law breakers.

If he was rich and powerful, my sense is he would be one of the worst I have seen

=== ===

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

This is Ron !

Look at the way he attacked Truth-tellers, and called them the I Hate Ron Club

wow, that video 'The dirty Hillary Money Trail' just makes me even angrier

Yep.

If Ron was going after Hillary, who is thoroughly evil, and thoroughly corrupt, I might be more sympathetic to him.

He rails against the cabal in almost every show. But now we are confronted with a real political choice, and he stays silent.

Trump is far from perfect, and it is possible that he may have had to bend a few laws or buy some political influence to be as successful as he has been, but even so he has some Huge business successes to his credit, and by virtually every account, those who work for him respect him and say good things about him as a boss, including his ability to show spontaneous acts of real charity.

By contrast, Hillary abuses those in the secret service who protect her, and has a relaxed attitude towards breaking the law when it serves her to do so. She is a toady for Zionists Israel, and talks openly about shooting down Putin's aircraft. She is clearly a puppet of the cabal, that the list of her donors prove that - 9 of the top 10 are Zionist billionaires.

Does RVD go after the cabal puppet? (Clinton). No.

He says lamely that he has "friends" who support either side. Again, no research and no independent thinking from him. But he still expects people to follow him, a sheep and echo chamber for the opinions of his friends.

Honestly, Ron is becoming a joke. His own behavior is so very distant from the values he espouses. How can anyone believe he means any part of what he claims to believe, or what he pretends to stand for? Are all his claims just a mask for his own illegal deeds and some-scale scams?

couldn't have said it better myself. Just like all these people falling for this false flag in Orlando. Now don't get me wrong, there probably were people killed...the government has never cared about sacrificing people to further their agenda but you most definitely won't see the loved ones being interviewed, only the crisis actors with their fake tears and fake wounds.
anyone who's ever lost a child is unrecognizable for months due to swollen eyes and puffy face from crying so much yet you see parents and siblings giving interviews the next day with perfect make-up and hair and siblings giggling. GIVE ME A BREAK.
Hillary/Killary is more than a puppet in my eyes....she's the epitome of evil and relishes in what she's doing!!!
I've lost any sympathy and I did indeed at one time have sympathy. You reap what you sow and Ron is reaping

Saw this on a friends timeline and I love what it says:
"The way I see it

HONESTLY, WHY WOULD ANYONE VOTE FOR TRUMP?
Donald J. Trump – Breitbart Red State Newsmax Drudge Report:

"A few days ago someone I don’t know asked this question on … Facebook and a mutual friend (knowing I am a Trump supporter), tagged me and asked me to answer the question. Here was my reply
First, his resume. Of everyone running for president, Trump is the only one who has ever employed anyone. He is the only one who has any experience in international trade. He is the only one who understands the impact of our tax laws and government regulation on companies and jobs.
Trump has made a fortune turning around failed companies. He’s worked complicated deals all over the world, negotiating with governments, labor unions, and international financiers. These skills are not learned overnight and we don’t have time for another life-long politician and attorney to get up to speed.
Second is his character. He is tough as nails. His children are pretty awesome. You can tell a lot about somebody by their kids. He is brutally honest as opposed to being politically correct. His employees and his ex-employees have nothing but praise for him. Even his ex-wives have nothing bad to say about him. Check it out.
Third is his success. He has built hundreds of successful businesses. One of his companies declared bankruptcy (chapter 11 or reorganization) four separate times before ultimately saving the company. All creditors were paid and jobs were saved. Bottom line is he is just a very good businessman.
Fourth is that he is a great negotiator. In fact, he wrote the book on negotiation — The Art of the Deal, an international best-seller. If we are to save this country we need someone who can work with people of differing opinions. Congress is grid locked. We need to work new trade agreements with other nations. We need to renegotiate treaties.
Fifth, Trump is a nationalist and not a globalist. He believes that our country comes first. We need to enforce our borders and the rule of law. He believes it is not our job to defend the whole world. He believes that if we do help countries with their defense, we should be paid for it.
Sixth, he has great instincts. He predicted the rise of Osama bin Laden. He predicted a terror attack on a major US city. He opposed the war in Iraq although every other candidate but Bernie Sanders was in favor of the war. He opposed it because it would destabilize the middle east. He got out of the gaming industry before it crashed. Great instincts.
Seventh, he is a natural leader. Even those who don’t like him are following his lead. He has single-handedly set the agenda for this election cycle. He is respected internationally as well as in our nation. He oozes leadership.
Eighth, he is a great communicator and persuader. He is a master at using the media to advance his narrative. He totally understands the media. He built the most successful reality show in the history of television. These are skills he will need if he is to turn this country around.
Ninth, I have studied him. I read his first book in 1987 and realized he was a brilliant businessman. I’ve watched hundreds of hours of speeches, media interviews, read thousands of articles about him, several of his books, and studied his successes and his failures. He is the real deal. I challenge anyone to study him and not support him.
Finally, I have to look at what motivates him. Most politicians are motivated by money and/or power. Trump already has both. He has a history of being a patriot, from his military high school, to now. He has a huge ego, like every other candidate running. The difference is he is honest about his.
I think he sees our nation at a critical place and he knows that he has the unique skill set to fix the problems. If he does, he will go down in history as being one of the greatest presidents ever.
If you understand him, you know that his legacy is important to him (his name on all his buildings and companies). I even believe he is funding his own campaign so he won’t owe favors or loyalties to special interests. When you evaluate his motivations you can’t help but admire him." ~ Joseph Botts

The bottom line is that there is no purpose served by Ron continually replaying the "taking of my house" tapes. He can't unring that bell. He can't rewrite the past (despite his best efforts to do so). He really has only two options, now. Either suicide (and he is too much a narcissist to kill himself), or to move forward. Help in a soup kitchen. Find a hobby he enjoys. Follow positive reality based people on Youtube (rather than watch hours of apocalyptic, end of the world diatribes 24/7). Listen to Leonard Cohen tunes.

"Ring the bells that still can ring

Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack
A crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."

https://youtu.be/6wRYjtvIYK0

Sinead O'Connor, do you mean?

Here Ron goes again, with his bogus common law excuse and bogus trust. The "final trust" wasn't a legal trust, just something Ron cooked up. And, obviously, it did not "negate" anything. He lost. "You know, something came up and I can't pay you back that $250,000 I borrowed. But, thanks for the money...I sure am loving that house I bought with it." lol

jaxinco8 hours ago

Ok Ron. After your longer explanation today, I think I finally see how this played out. [The story was always so disjointed in your older videos.] Dr. Mary put Ron in her will to get 50% of her estate [50% to the Shriners] then she was coerced by her banker & wife to change the will over to them [except for $5.1K]. Later she told Ron about this, and they got a trust set up so her estate would go back to Ron & the Shriners. At some time before or after Dr. Mary died, Ron found another [much smaller] house on Thomas Drive he wanted to buy in order to set up The Dr. Mary Horgan Center. For some reason, probably a deadline on the purchase of the Thomas Drive house, he took out a BRIDGE LOAN on the Merritt Island house [a certain amount was expected to come to Ron from the sale], so he could use the bridge loan plus the proceeds from the sale of the Merritt Island house to pay cash for the Thomas Drive house and pay off the bridge loan too. 50% went to the Shriners. Also, remember Ron had to pay steep estate taxes which I have never seen him mention. It seems Ron could not pay back all of the bridge loan [Merritt Island house "under water" & sold for much less than expected?]. With no regular income, Ron had to declare bankruptcy. Banks normally send bad loans to a collection agency to handle. The collection agency sued Ron, Ron's bankruptcy protection was ignored in court, and they eventually evicted him. But in Ron's case, in FL Chapter 7 Bankruptcy should have protected him, no? [sorry this is so long.]
photo.jpg
You tried; but even your analysis is not accurate. Neither do I wish to keep rehashing this; however, I never declared bankruptcy. Under common law, when a debt cannot be paid through no fault of the borrower, it is discharged. Besides, all debt in relation to banks is FRAUD! They create money out of thin air, then expect it paid back with interest.
photo.jpg
Ron, this is one of your more confusing videos. Are you blaming God because you did not like what was in Dr Mary's will? I cannot understand, since there seems to be confusion here: Was Dr Mary's home given 50% to you and 50% to the Shiners? Or was it given 100% to that nefarious banker couple?
photo.jpg
The final trust divided the property between me and the Shriners. The banker and his wife's attempt was overridden by the trust, negating the will they had drawn up with the fraudulent attorney firm.

The poster with the long comment (jaxinco) left out a few things:

+ When Ron took the bridge loan he signed a document (which I reviewed) wherein he COVENANTS to the bank that he has a free and clear Title on the property which he is mortgaging as collateral to support the Loan. (Ron made a severe breech of a fundamental covenant.)

+ Whatever Ron may want to believe about the power of his rinky-dink, homemade Trust to protect the Title, this seems to have not worked. the property was not handed over to Ron and the Shiners, it seems to have stayed with the banker and his wife. This is the likely reason that Ron could not repay the loan. That, plus the fact that the value of home dropped, so it was not worth as much as everyone, including the lending bank may have expected. Thus, the lending bank may have gotten NOTHING, or very little from the sale of Dr Mary's home, and the balance remains the legal obligation of RVD

+ Making a false covenant, as Ron clearly seems to have done, when he claimed he had clean Title is a very serious matter, and I think it would have allowed the bank to go after the Melbourne home, since it was purchased with funds that they lent. Ron has never acknowledged this rather important covenant brrech, but I think the bank's purchase money claim, and the false covenant are two crucial facts which when connected would explain why the bank eventually prevailed in the courts.

Ron's comments about

"Under common law, when a debt cannot be paid through no fault of the borrower, it is discharged" and

"all debt in relation to banks is FRAUD! "

: are self-serving tripe, and clearly not true - else banks would never lend money, it would simply be too risky.

These comments are Pure Projection on Ron's part - HE IS THE FRAUDSTER !

+ He made a covenant that he owned something free and clear, and did not

+ The bank performed on its end of the bargain, giving him good funds that he used to purchase a house

+ He broke his promise to repay, and

+ He battled the bank for a decade as they tried to enforce their lawful claim

In what possible way did the bank commit fraud ???

I really see NOTHING on Ron's side in this case, now that I have seen through his lies.

And I would like all of his followers to have a full understanding of the extent of his unlawful immoral behavior in this case.

Ron may be blameless in other areas. But this particular drama gives me a low opinion of his character.

Nobody would lend money where they had everything to lose and the borrower had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Ron is a common criminal using high sounding concepts to justify his criminality.

Ron tried his "theory" in the real world, and it didn't work. So, he goes after god for not backing him up. That karma thing will catch up to you, eventually.

And even if Ron's common law theory were right, an honest man would say, "Hey, I can't pay that money back; but, take this house I bought with it in payment."

So which bankruptcy is Ron talking about then? He has stated numerous times he filed for bankruptcy.

paradoxman316

You tried; but even your analysis is not accurate. Neither do I wish to keep rehashing this; however, I never declared bankruptcy. Under common law, when a debt cannot be paid through no fault of the borrower, it is discharged. Besides, all debt in relation to banks is FRAUD! They create money out of thin air, then expect it paid back with interest.

In common law you relinquish the property if unable to make payments and then there's no harm no foul. Where he's getting his info is beyond me, he must be seeing and reading it the way he wants it to be. Yes the Federal Reserve has printed money out of thin air to keep ponzi schemes ( such as the stock market) propped up and to go to war on, etc . but that bank HAD to recoup their losses and it's a shame his scams kept them from recouping sooner.

What Ron has said, exactly, is "there was a bankruptcy." Perhaps of someone else involved in the long history of legal action about the house. Of all of the maneuvers I've found in various local and county databases, and records of the various things that have happened with the house he was living in, I never found a bankruptcy.

He filed all kinds of "Sovereign" paperwork, auctioned the house off (on paper that he filed) to himself listing himself as the attorney in the auction, created a bogus Land Grant, put the house into a bogus "Irrevocable Trust" that he created, and on and on. But I never found a bankruptcy. By his own statement, he filed around 1,000 documents between 2004 and 2014 when the bank actually got title to the property. It then took them two more years to actually get him evicted.

Ron phrases things very carefully to obfuscate the meaning of what he says. He has aways said, "there was no mortgage on my home." Only in his latest videos has he actually acknowledged that there was a mortgage that he signed that was on the old lady's home.

RVD is a liar. There simply is no nice way to say it.

Archived