WM.t ... chart : 10d / 0.61 -0.11, -15.28%

2uQxicC.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BULLBOARD Comments

What a blood bath!

But I thought you all said this stock only goes up? 
=
mepatriot wrote: NeilGiraldo wrote: WONDER1STOCK wrote:
Then again Sprott tomorrow might drive the stock. A couple of weeks ago the share price went up after Sprott talked about WM
=

RE:News

WONDER1STOCK wrote: This appears to be way over done, Would there be drill results or news that we haven't seen?? No, maybe insiders know something.. could just be profit taking, stop loss, I...read more
=
Justforfun10 wrote: Maybe a leak. I highly doubt there is a leak. There are a lot of average results to come ie: 200 meters of .6 g/t. WM has stated in the past that the cutoff for an open pit would...read more
=

Buying Op Tomorrow?

Think we drop another 10% to 54 cents. Think they may have some assays but may be holding back until results from the main zone are in. I guess we will see them next week.  rate and reply

• 2 weeks later...

Globe says Blythe rates Wallbridge "speculative buy" with $1 Target

Wallbridge Mining Company Ltd
Symbol WM
Shares Issued 495,588,741
Close 2019-11-18 C$ 0.59 = C$ 292 Million

2019-11-19 09:43 ET - In the News:

The Globe and Mail reports in its Tuesday, Nov. 19, edition that Paradigm Capital analyst Don Blythe says Wallbridge Mining's (59 cents) Fenelon gold project in Quebec has the potential to expand from a 40,000-ounce to a multi-million-ounce resource. The Globe's David Leeder writes in the Eye On Equities column that Mr. Blythe commenced coverage with a "speculative buy" and a share target of $1.

Mr. Blyth says in a note: "Wallbridge has made great strides advancing Fenelon since it acquired the project in mid-2016, and the share price has reflected that (up over 600 per cent in that period). The story is far from over however, and we expect the resource to continue growing with the company aggressively drilling at a rate of 8,000–10,000 metres per month. The Lower Tabasco Zone has the greatest potential to add high-grade ounces in the near term but the lower-grade mineralization, while still not yet well defined, could eclipse the high-grade in terms of contained ounce potential."

Mr. Blythe is the lone analyst(s) following the stock.

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:09 AM, drbubb said:

Globe says Blythe rates Wallbridge "speculative buy" with $1 Target

Wallbridge Mining Company Ltd
Symbol WM
Shares Issued 495,588,741
Close 2019-11-18 C$ 0.59 = C$ 292 Million

2019-11-19 09:43 ET - In the News:

The Globe and Mail reports in its Tuesday, Nov. 19, edition that Paradigm Capital analyst Don Blythe says Wallbridge Mining's (59 cents) Fenelon gold project in Quebec has the potential to expand from a 40,000-ounce to a multi-million-ounce resource. The Globe's David Leeder writes in the Eye On Equities column that Mr. Blythe commenced coverage with a "speculative buy" and a share target of $1.

Mr. Blyth says in a note: "Wallbridge has made great strides advancing Fenelon since it acquired the project in mid-2016, and the share price has reflected that (up over 600 per cent in that period). The story is far from over however, and we expect the resource to continue growing with the company aggressively drilling at a rate of 8,000–10,000 metres per month. The Lower Tabasco Zone has the greatest potential to add high-grade ounces in the near term but the lower-grade mineralization, while still not yet well defined, could eclipse the high-grade in terms of contained ounce potential."

Mr. Blythe is the lone analyst(s) following the stock.

Well I didn't wait for $1, instead I jumped out at 92c last week, having jumped in again at 78, didn't post it at the time (seem to recall thinking I'd possibly missed the boat). Anyhow, It was just a reasonable play nothing hige but welcome all the same.

Reason for quitting was the strong move it's been on, I'm quite open to jumping back in on any fallback, I like Wallbridge and think it will move up in a strong gold price environment.

• 2 months later...

BOUGHT back into WM. at C$0.41

Doubled my investment at 41 cents

"...taking a look at the big picture for gold, some investors who were reluctant to part with their equities at depressed prices were able to sell gold in order to meet the margin calls,” prompting the recent declines in the price, said George Milling-Stanley, chief gold strategist at State Street Global Advisors.

“This is exactly the same as what happened a week and a half ago before the emergency rate cut from the Federal Reserve, and when equities dropped dramatically in 2008, 2001, 1987, etc.” he told MarketWatch. “In all those previous cases, investors were able to take advantage of gold’s liquidity to meet margin calls, and the gold price quickly recovered within days [or] weeks. That is what I am expecting to recur this time around.”

> https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gold-prices-attempt-to-bounce-after-ugly-thursday-trade-heads-for-sharp-weekly-skid-2020-03-13?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts

NUTTY POSTER on Stockhouse

on its way to ,20

liquidity is what people need. Gold and especially miners will get sold.  Im short 100k at .80 and waiting for .20.  rate and reply

• 2 weeks later...

Not me.  Still in from 0.41. 

Drilling news has been great.  And sitting on a great asset like this while others struggle to keep their work force going to mine gold makes sense

20 hours ago, drbubb said:

Not me.  Still in from 0.41. 

Drilling news has been great.  And sitting on a great asset like this while others struggle to keep their work force going to mine gold makes sense

Smart move but I’m not being greedy, most of my WM.t trades have been successful and If I’d done the same with Gran Colombia, the ride their would be far less galling.

Last year, I sold ALL of my GCM shares, effectively replacing them with GCM.wtb,

This year as GCM rallied into the important high, I sold over half my wtb.

In the last two weeks, I have gone back to about 80% of my maximum position, from under 50%

GCM has been the most beautiful yoyo for me,

Trades in it have won me profits in multiples of $100K, without a single losing trade since the major low in the stock

• 3 weeks later...

GCM warrants have kept pace with strong Wallbridge - I bought Both near March Lows

GCM.wtb vs WM.t .. update: GCM.t: $5.60 +18.4%, Gcm.wtB: $3.95 +25.4%, WM.t: $0.72 +14.3% (Monday)
Vs. March Low: GCM.t ($2.88) +94%, GCM.t ($1.31) +202%, WM.t ($0.32) +125%,

gQD9eEe.gif

(Billionaire) Eric Sprott says GCM.T trading at 2X earnings April 9th/20

Yes/ I am still holding my recent shares in WM.t  Now near a double in 3-4 weeks

I also like DNG.t / Dynacor

And, I also added GZZ,v & ROXG.t when they were cheaper.

(I am still looking for other new Gold stocks to add to... MyFAVS):

Cycles, & GEI's Favorite Gold shares

•  

• 3 weeks later...

2020-05-01

Darin Wagner's Balmoral Resources Ltd. (BAR) added 2.5 cents to 52 cents on 2.7 million shares on word that it hit a 2.97-metre interval averaging 308 grams of gold per tonne at its Fenelon property in northwestern Quebec. The bonanza-grade hit turned up in the Reaper zone, a new discovery along the western margin of the Area 51 intrusion, on the southern portion of Fenelon. The company is enthused by this find, as just to the east, Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. (WM) is working its high-grade Tabasco zone on the eastern margin of the intrusion.

Catching up?  Both WM & ELY are flirting with $1.00

WM.t vs- ELY.t & GCM.wtb ... update: 10d /  $0.99, $0.90

2gDnnQ2.gif

Update: in the middle in October. ELY: $1.30 /2.09: 62.2%, WM: $0.94 /1.35: 69.6%, GCM.wtB: $4.60 /5.94: 77.4%,

vCGsHLr.gif

==

The area seems to be rich in Gold, and WM must have some good idea where to look for more.

Should help WM, I reckon

• 5 months later...

Wallbridge Mining completes 75,000 metre of drilling

Kitco News |

(Kitco News) - Wallbridge Mining (TSX:WM) said Tuesday that it completed 75,000 metres of drilling resulting from a $112 million exploration and development program.

The main focus is to complete the drilling and underground development necessary to advance the Fenelon Gold Property.

“I am very pleased with our accomplishments this year,” stated Marz Kord, President and CEO of Wallbridge in a news release. “As of September 30, 2020, we have completed 75,000 metres of drilling and with the closing of our recent financing we have close to $97 million in the treasury and no debt. This gives us the financial strength to deliver our 2020 and 2021 exploration programs and advance Fenelon to a resource. The development of the underground drilling platforms will enable us to explore to greater depths and better evaluate all known mineralized areas at Fenelon, further increasing the amount of data and the level of confidence in our maiden resource. Approximately 10-15% of our drilling will be devoted to regional exploration on the Company’s district-scale and underexplored land package on the Detour-Fenelon Gold Trend over this period.”

Update: in the middle in October. ELY: $1.30 /2.09: 62.2%, WM: $0.94 /1.35: 69.6%, GCM.wtB: $4.60 /5.94: 77.4%,

vCGsHLr.gif

==

Gold Summary for Oct. 14, 2020

Wallbridge Mining has new assays from Area 51, and it expects many more as it works toward a maiden resource estimate there and at the rest of the Fenelon project.

Marz Kord and Attila Pentek's Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd. (WM) moved little, ending the day unchanged at 84 (94?) cents on 2.29 million shares. The move, or lack thereof, comes on the heels of new assays from Area 51, at its Fenelon gold project in northwestern Quebec. The new results include a long gold encounter that delivered 1.53 grams per tonne over 120.5 metres, a hit that included a 24-metre zone that contained 3.49 grams of gold per tonne.

• 1 month later...

Haha - NOW they get it! (the float issue)   And now I am buying WM.t again... at $0.76

I sold almost all my Wallbridge shares in the rally to over $1.30. a tiny amount at $1.36 doid not get sold.

So I am adding back now at almost half price, after adding a few around $0.90'

WM.t ... update: +Etc : vs-GDXJ : 0.76 - 0.02, -vs: ELY: 1.06, GCM: 6.04 / Ratio: 12.6%

W9wvFIB.gif

===

November 29, 2020 - 12:23 PM / 479 Reads

Wallbridge great drilling results only problem is the float

Over the past few months we have seen very interesting drilling results which are going to grow the resouces. The negative is the share float. Way to many shares out for an explorer. They should do a reverse split and because of this the shares are trading flat to down.
===
Yes, the float is an issue.
The big issue right now in owning Gold mining shares has been the weak Gold price.:
Gold closed at $1,781, now 13.9% below its peak at $2,069.
GDXJ closed at $50.03 which is 24.1% under the August 2020 high of $65.95..
Junior miner and exploration stocks have been even more volatile.
GCM.t, Gran Colombian Gold my largest holding is down from $8.06, to C$6.04, a 25% drop.
WM.t, Wallbridge Mng., which I bought yesterday was at C$0.76, down 44% from its 2020 high of $1.35.
A further issue this time of year can be tax-oriented selling which can push mining prices down between
Thanksgiving and Christmas, as people take losses, to shelter their gains,  When the selling eases,
often in the new year, their can be sharp rallies, as buyers snap of cheap shares. Maybe the tax loss selling
season will end early in the volatile year of 2020.

Fortunately, Gold and gold shares may have already begun a reversal back upwards.  It could be sharp.
The Low was Monday at $1,767.  AND as I edit this on Tuesday, Gold is back to $1800.
UJOyNrS.png

WM.t ... update: +Etc : YTD: 10d/ C$0.76, / GDXJ : $50.03 = Ratio 1.42%,  / GCM: 6.04= Ratio: 12.6%

mYARjlW.gif

GDXJ : $0.76 / $50.03 = Ratio 1.42%,

xx

Ratio to GCM: WM.t: 0.76, GCM: 6.04 / Ratio: 12.6%

FBdlKmB.png

Wallbridge Provides Update

On its Fully-Funded $112 Million Exploration and Development Programs for 2020-2021

T.WM

TORONTO, Oct. 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wallbridge Mining Company Limited (TSX :WM ) ( “Wallbridge” or the “Compan y ) today provides an update on its fully-funded $112 million exploration and development programs for 2020-2021. The main focus is to complete the drilling and underground development necessary to advance the Fenelon Gold Property (“ Fenelon ” or the “ Property ”) to a maiden resource estimate by the third quarter of 2021 as well as expanding the gold mineralization to greater depths. Work will also be carried out to provide an initial assessment of exploration targets on the Company’s 900 km 2 land package on the Detour-Fenelon Gold Trend.

“I am very pleased with our accomplishments this year,” stated Marz Kord, President and CEO of Wallbridge. “As of September 30, 2020, we have completed 75,000 metres of drilling and with the closing of our recent financing we have close to $97 million in the treasury and no debt. This gives us the financial strength to deliver our 2020 and 2021 exploration programs and advance Fenelon to a resource. The development of the underground drilling platforms will enable us to explore to greater depths and better evaluate all known mineralized areas at Fenelon, further increasing the amount of data and the level of confidence in our maiden resource. Approximately 10-15% of our drilling will be devoted to regional exploration on the Company’s district-scale and underexplored land package on the Detour-Fenelon Gold Trend over this period.”

The remainder of the 2020 programs consists of:

• Completion of a 100,000-metre drilling program (75% complete as of Sept 30, 2020) ;
  • Preparation for underground drilling platform development ; and
  • Continuation of technical s tudies to support resource estimates and future economic studies .

The planned expenditure for the entire 2020 is approximately $42 million which will result in forecasted year-end cash balance of approximately $82 million

The 2021 program consists of:

• Complet ion of approximately 150,000 metres of diamond drilling ;
  • Complet ion of the maiden resource estimate for Fenelon including the Gabbro, Tabasco, Cayenne and Area 51 zones during the third quarter
  • Commencement of a 10,000 metre , multi-year development program to establish underground drilling platforms in Area 51 and Tabasco which will allow for:

> MORE: https://stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2020/10/13/wallbridge-provides-update-on-its-fully-funded-112-million-exploration-and