Next Generation Solar/Wind Co. seeks investor/s

This is Karen Carty. I am working with BLUENERGY GERMANY AG, in seekng investor/s.

They have completely redesigned solar AND wind in one element. solved several of the traditional problems with both solar and wind generators.

They have numerous products/projects in planning stages worlwide, over 110 propietary patents granted, 34 more in process, and interest/contracts with a number of huge companies/countries worldwide. i could share much more pertinent info here, but,

Please peruse their websites:

http://www.bluenergy-ag.net

http://www.bluenergyusa.com

Especially take a look at their products and projects!

if you are interested , please email me a "letter of interest" to: karencarty@aol.com

Re: Bluenergy Investor Interest

i will send you further information, and, through their Eastern European Regional Director, Pavle Perovic', we can set up meetings with the company's directors in Lichtenstein.

thank you,

i look forward to being a member of this community.

karen carty

This is Karen Carty again, providing a bit more thorough information about BLUENERGY'S next generation products.

I am representing BLUENERGY in seeking investor/s for their inidivdual products/projects worlwide.

They have completely redesigned Solar AND Wind in one element, and solved several of the traditional problems with both solar and wind generators.

Their Bluenergy SolarWind Turbine is an elegant, singular unit, designed based on sailing engineering and the Double Helix of the DNA molecule.

It is TEFLON ENCAPSULATED (49 year guaranteed durability) and their patented microscopic Dendrite structure allows the capture of sunlight AT ALL ANGLES, eliminating the need for tracking systems. The SolarWind Turbine generates wind energy from 4mph - 90 mph, runs SILENT, and is low maintenance.

They have numerous products/projects (both commercial and humanitarian in planning stages worlwide, over 110 propietary patents granted, 34 more in process, and interest/contracts with a number of huge companies/countries worldwide. These include: Bluenergy SolarWind Turbine, which can be produced in different sizes for KW hours for Residential, Hotel/Resort and Industrial and more, Inidividual Teflon coated Solar Roof Tiles- eliminating Solar Panels, 100% renewable energy Hotels and Resorts, with those projects ready to go immediately, starting on the Croatian Islands, entire off the grid communities planned for germany, Solar RapidTrain systems, and humanitarian Solar Desalination Water Units, and Mobile Solar Hospital Units for developing countries.

I have much more pertinent information I would love to share with you, but

Please peruse their websites:

www.bluenergy-ag.net

www.bluenergyusa.com

ESPECIALLY LOOK AT THEIR PRODUCTS/PROJECTS.

if you are interested , please email me a "letter of interest" to: karencarty@aol.com

Re: Bluenergy Investor Interest

i will send you MUCH further information, and, through their Eastern European Regional Director, Pavle Perovic', we can set up meetings with the company's directors in Lichtenstein.

thank you,

i look forward to being a member of this community.

karen carty

karencarty@aolcom

This is Karen Carty again, providing a bit more thorough information about BLUENERGY'S next generation products.

I am representing BLUENERGY in seeking investor/s for their inidivdual products/projects worlwide.

They have completely redesigned Solar AND Wind in one element, and solved several of the traditional problems with both solar and wind generators.

Their Bluenergy SolarWind Turbine is an elegant, singular unit, designed based on sailing engineering and the Double Helix of the DNA molecule.

Interesting.

Years ago, I used to own the domain name: BlueEnergy.co.uk , but I let it go.

Certainly your name looks like a winner IMO.

I presume your company is still private.

If so, following are some questions that I typically ask:

+ Do you have revenues? Do you have a profit?

+ If pre-revenue, and pre-profit, what are you expected revenues and profits in 2-3 years time?

+ How much money do you need tp raise to get you there?

+ What is the "pre-money" value of the business? How much is owned by management?

+ How much are you looking to raise now, and at what price per share?

+ What will the money be spent on?

+ What is the expected exit strategy for money coming in now, and when?

+ Does the company have any assets it can sell, or borrow against, if it fails to meet projections?

If you can answer at least some of those questions in a posting here,

it may help others get a sense of the opportunity.

My usual approach is: I like to make some sense of the niumbers before digging into

a business, and really understanding the business dynamics.

Also, the management is if critical importance. I dont think that I would invest in a business

whioch is private without meeting the key people in management

Interesting.

Years ago, I used to own the domain name: BlueEnergy.co.uk , but I let it go.

Certainly your name looks like a winner IMO.

I presume your company is still private.

If so, following are some questions that I typically ask:

+ Do you have revenues? Do you have a profit?

+ If pre-revenue, and pre-profit, what are you expected revenues and profits in 2-3 years time?

+ How much money do you need tp raise to get you there?

+ What is the "pre-money" value of the business? How much is owned by management?

+ How much are you looking to raise now, and at what price per share?

+ What will the money be spent on?

+ What is the expected exit strategy for money coming in now, and when?

+ Does the company have any assets it can sell, or borrow against, if it fails to meet projections?

If you can answer at least some of those questions in a posting here,

it may help others get a sense of the opportunity.

My usual approach is: I like to make some sense of the niumbers before digging into

a business, and really understanding the business dynamics.

Also, the management is if critical importance. I dont think that I would invest in a business

whioch is private without meeting the key people in management

thank you so much for your in out here., will get all that info togehter immediately and post.

k.

thank you so much for your in out here., will get all that info togehter immediately and post.

k.

No rush.

I reckon these are the sort of questions any experienced investor would ask.

Note this part:

which is private without meeting the key people in management

I must admit, this bit does not sound too promising: “designed based on sailing engineering and the Double Helix of the DNA molecule”, especially from an aerodynamic point of view which, I suppose, is what matters. It looks pretty though, but, rather worryingly, more like something an advertising agency or marketing department might have dreamed up after chatting to a few greenies in a focus group than a useful machine for extracting energy.

On first glance it looks dodgy, but a US patent search on Melchior has 11 patents issued since 1984 with him as inventor. About 90% less than the 110 claimed. These can't be maintained without significant funding, suggesting that funding is already present.

But I think the group's short term is not clear. What do they want to raise money for, specifically?

No rush.

I reckon these are the sort of questions any experienced investor would ask.

Note this part:

which is private without meeting the key people in management

hi, this is karen again - the core team is quite experienced-you can read short bios on

www.bluenergyusa.com

company

core team

i have answers to you other questions, am swamped at the moment, will post soon on those.

I must admit, this bit does not sound too promising: “designed based on sailing engineering and the Double Helix of the DNA molecule”, especially from an aerodynamic point of view which, I suppose, is what matters. It looks pretty though, but, rather worryingly, more like something an advertising agency or marketing department might have dreamed up after chatting to a few greenies in a focus group than a useful machine for extracting energy.

well, actually many international designers are realizing that when you design from the organic shapes inherent in the natural world, these tend to be most durable and successful...as they have been tested for eons in the natural world and work. someone recently said on this site about conventional wind turbines- the rotor actually fell off?

Bluenergy's initial teflon encapulated module has been tested in germany for 18 years, found to have almost 100% effifiency as when new (tested by the german TUEV (same as the UL in America) The SolarWind Turbine protoype has been tested for 3 years, and operates exactly as calculated, one surprise was how easily it begins generating energy in low wind speeds (4mph) it sits atop a state of the art generator.

On first glance it looks dodgy, but a US patent search on Melchior has 11 patents issued since 1984 with him as inventor. About 90% less than the 110 claimed. These can't be maintained without significant funding, suggesting that funding is already present.

But I think the group's short term is not clear. What do they want to raise money for, specifically?

this is karen-i am reading from their business plan- between 1974-2002, 110 patents were granted, mostly for photovoltaic systems, the SolarWind turbine, and applications of regenerative energies.

they want money for production, and implementation of their planned projects worldwide.

you can peruse their websites: www.bluenergy-ag.net

www.bluenergyusa.com

www.bluenergy-foundation.net

thanks,

k.

Hi Karen – You have to admit, the helix is really more about German submarine periscopes and vibration/loading control than the fundamental computational mechanics of life itself, and presumably a triple helix would probably do just as well.

I like the spinnaker allusion, it's a nice romantic one, but modern spinnakers work in a fundamentally different way – this is not the variation of bluff body drag with direction [and, incidentally, an eye-popping amount of energy destruction by flow separation and wake turbulence] as found in the old-fashioned cup-anemometer and the more trendy ‘eco-styled’ Bluenergy turbine, but on making sure that the flow sticks to the back and develops a decent ‘suction’. Again, nothing to do with this WT design. And trumpeting the 'good' performance at 4mph windspeed is worrying - there are hints of where the company's priorities might sit.

I suppose my initial thought, based on a quick look, is that it looks more like a nice marketing concept designed to extract money from fashionable eco-nitwits rather than being good at extracting energy from wind/sun.

Hi Karen – You have to admit, the helix is really more about German submarine periscopes and vibration/loading control than the fundamental computational mechanics of life itself, and presumably a triple helix would probably do just as well.

I like the spinnaker allusion, it's a nice romantic one, but modern spinnakers work in a fundamentally different way – this is not the variation of bluff body drag with direction [and, incidentally, an eye-popping amount of energy destruction by flow separation and wake turbulence] as found in the old-fashioned cup-anemometer and the more trendy ‘eco-styled’ Bluenergy turbine, but on making sure that the flow sticks to the back and develops a decent ‘suction’. Again, nothing to do with this WT design. And trumpeting the 'good' performance at 4mph windspeed is worrying - there are hints of where the company's priorities might sit.

I suppose my initial thought, based on a quick look, is that it looks more like a nice marketing concept designed to extract money from fashionable eco-nitwits rather than being good at extracting energy from wind/sun.

well, i don't know. i am just representing them in finding potential investors. i do know the SW turbine also works in up to 90 mph wind speeds, where traditional wind turbines must be turned off at 45 mph.

i have more specs on it's performance too, anyway, am swamped just now, will get back to everyone with further info later...if interested.

this is karen-i am reading from their business plan- between 1974-2002, 110 patents were granted, mostly for photovoltaic systems, the SolarWind turbine, and applications of regenerative energies.

they want money for production, and implementation of their planned projects worldwide.

you can peruse their websites: www.bluenergy-ag.net

www.bluenergyusa.com

www.bluenergy-foundation.net

thanks,

k.

sorry, i know this is still vague, will have to back to everyone, am quite busy just now.

Archived