Galantas Gold (GAL.v) : Near term Producer

Galantas Gold (GAL.v) : Near term Producer

Galantas has a high grade gold deposit, which will be in production within days.

I have been buying today at below C$0.25. (updated: That was BEFORE various reverse splits)

GAL.V / CHART at mid-July 2007> updated in 2022 ... ALL Data: 10yr: 5yr: 2yr: 1yr: YTD: 10d / Last: 0.52

j3hjHLN.gif

GAL.t / Galantas Gold ... 5yr: 3yr: 2020: YTD: 10d/ Last: 0.55 +0.02 ... 8/10/22

ZbMPhdj.gif

5yr:  2020: YTD: 10d/ Last: 0.55 +0.02

Ese8c1R.gif

=

(note: this is one of my larger positions. there's loads of potential upside once the mine is running well,

and exploration heats up.)

tried to place a limit order for 11p today (no luck) price went the other way :P

do you think its still worth getting in?

i know you dont like lse spreads bubb but ive only got a barclays acc.

you need to decide for yourself. Where do you expect the stock price to go? Is the current price good value? Might it be cheaper later?

you need to decide for yourself. Where do you expect the stock price to go? Is the current price good value? Might it be cheaper later?

thanks vish !

maybe it was a daft question to ask?

looked it up on advn its fell about 50% the last week or two

i'm trying to learn . as for (might it be cheaper later? ) can you tell me? :P

GAL fell back to support.

I sold many shares previously at 32-34 cents. A chance to buy them back at 24cents

was too good to pass up.

Personally, my target is 40cents plus. No guarantee

• 2 weeks later...
GAL fell back to support.

I sold many shares previously at 32-34 cents. A chance to buy them back at 24cents

was too good to pass up.

Personally, my target is 40cents plus. No guarantee

I decided to give this one a miss in the end, it doesnt look a good bet to me!(probably wrong again) just dont trust the Irish , They take your eyballs out and come back for the sockets!

as for CDN.L i am thinking of having a punt and THR.L looks very cheap at the moment IMO

How do you see TMG.L doing in the next 12 months Bubb? Looks pretty cheap to me and could be breaking out ? only thing that puts me off is the spread But since i last posted this has decreased so its looking better by the day

"How do you see TMG.L doing in the next 12 months Bubb?"

No strong opinion on TMG.

I am not sure that the company has the right assets.

Thor looks good here to me, if you can buy at 3p or less

"just dont trust the Irish"

Haha.  The CEO of Galantas is Welsh, not Irish, although the assets are in Northern Ireland

Guest Guest
Thor looks good here to me, if you can buy at 3p or less

I managed to buy some at 2.75p and 3p - only got a few hundred quid in this and

its the only stock I'm invested in. In this one for the long term.

Hope it does well, but if it flunks, its not too bad a hit.

Some controversy about these things, I understand.

There are a lot of ancient celtic sites around and these people could be in for strong local opposition if they are not above board.

In NI everything gets noticed.....;)

EDIT - actually I may be thinking of another site in Ireland, but the above still stands.

(from Advfn😞

I think GAL has done rather well in relation to a weak Gold price.

And since I see Gold pushing up from $600, I cannot help but be bullish on GAL

• 2 months later...

Still not producing - SOON will be, we are told...

(here's a summary and update from MS):

Galantas Gold Moves Towards Production Of Certified Irish Gold Jewellery.

By Jack Hammer.

There’s plenty of activity to be seen on Galantas Gold’s Omagh property in County Tyrone at the moment as the company gears up towards the stated aim of commissioning the mine by late summer and first cash flow by early autumn. Mill superintendent Andrew Warburton said on a site visit on 18th August that the plant should be up and running within six weeks. The clock is ticking on that, but most of the equipment is already in place, including a third generation mill plundered from the old Welsh Gold operations. Indeed the old British virtue of “make do and mend” is very much in evidence here as the shaft sinking kibble from Welsh Gold’s operations is here too, re-incarnated, with appropriate additional holes, as a ball mill discharge sump. It’s all looking very spick and span, indeed the final licks of paint were being applied to the upper end of the gravity circuits even as Mr Warburton, and fellow directors Roland Phelps, Jack Gunter and Moe Levigne reminisced about the old Welsh Gold kit.

At the moment the cost estimates are production at US$150 per ounce, and the plan is to put 150 tonnes of ore per day through the plant. If the free gold content isn’t high enough to feed the jewellery business the company will just reacquire gold from the concentrate once it’s been smelted at a smelter, the whereabouts of which has yet to be disclosed. It’s a simple enough business plan, if small scale, and if it’s successful it’ll make Galantas the UK’s one and only gold miner.

...MORE: http://www.minesite.com/storyFull5.php?storySeq=3756

Galantas aren't the only Gold Mining co in these islands though.

There are still a few very small Welsh Companies mining Clogau Gold (the purest stuff).

Admittedly they are at present very small concerns, but the mines that they are re-opening

have previously produced a lot of highest quality gold.

Here's one of them:

http://www.cambriangoldfields.co.uk/info.htm

They are mining in the Dolgellau Gold Belt from Northern Mid Wales to North Wales which produces the most beautiful Gold you've ever seen, including Yellow White and Pink/Red.

I own quite a few shares in GAL.v / GAL.L

Most were acquired in a placement at C$0.10, and thru exercising warrants at C$0.15.

But I ahve also sold shares at over C$0.30, and more recently bought more in the market at C$0.25.

Once they announce they are in production, and it is running smoothly, I would expect to see the

stock trade above C$0.35, and perhaps above C$0.40

• 10 months later...

(from a thread on Advfn):

cheading - 16 Jul'07 - 17:51 - 2703 =====

For those wishing to hear Roland speak on bringing GAL to the TSX and AIM markets he's appearing at Cityzone, this Thursday evening at: De Vere Venues, Holborn Bars, 138 - 142 Holborn, London, EC1N 2NQ

Location: http://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=531196...p=newsearch.srf

Agenda: www.city-zone.com/modules/page/page.aspx?pid=736

If you'd like to attend please contact Ronan Bryan, on 0207 700 2727 (t) or mob: 0777 575 1457.

(I'll be presenting too, on behalf of 2sms.com, a seven year punt for me).

Note: that is c.heading, not DB speaking

• 7 months later...

not much talk about good old galantas lately, has everyone sold? Im still holding (one year and counting) and adding on drops. has had a few teething problems getting the mine up and running but still think it looks a good bet. anyone got any opinions? what you you guys think about the cash situation, enough to be going on with or more dilution on the horizon?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any reason this share has been beaten up so much? The only reason I can see is the delay in the NI 43-101.

So I have bought a few and in contact with them to find out what the hold up is, will report back their comments.

Does anyone have any reason this share has been beaten up so much? The only reason I can see is the delay in the NI 43-101.

GAL have been "serial disappointers"

I got a reply from Roland Phelps, which is posted below. I have also noticed that he recently took out a share option at 10p.

Hi Mark

We wanted to squeeze in as much drilling in as we could. As you know that wasn’t complete until 10th December 2007 and preparatory work was limited. After that, the independent engineers have had delays, apparently due to key people not being available and it is most frustrating.

We have kept the market informed regarding delivery, though no doubt we could do better but we still have not received the finalised version.

As you will have seen from disclosures, I continue to support this project and that support includes providing some financial assistance. I would not do this unless I was confident that the team was building a sound business.

Regards

Roland

• 14 years later...

Back in through a Private Placement at 0.45

GAL.t / Galantas Gold ... 5yr: 3yr: 2020: YTD: 10d/ Last: 0.55 +0.02 ... 8/10/22

ZbMPhdj.gif

5yr:  2020: YTD: 10d/ Last: 0.55 +0.02

Ese8c1R.gif

NEWS Items

Date ET Symbol Price Type Headline
2022-08-09 08:30 C:GAL 0.51 Resume Trading Galantas Gold resuming at the open
2022-08-08 16:09 C:GAL 0.51 News Release Galantas arranges $4-million private placement
2022-08-08 15:41 C:GAL 0.52 Halt Trading Galantas Gold halted at 12:29 p.m. PT
2022-08-04 08:15 C:GAL 0.50 News Release Galantas Gold drills 4.4 metres of 31.8 g/t Au at Omagh

GALANTAS GOLD ANNOUNCES A PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF UP TO C$4 MILLION

Galantas Gold Corp. has entered into an agreement with Canaccord Genuity Corp., on behalf of itself and a syndicate of agents including Cormark Securities Inc. and Research Capital Corp., in connection with a proposed best effort private placement of up to 8,888,890 units of the company at a price of 45 cents per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of up to approximately $4-million. Each unit will be composed of one common share in the capital of the company and one-half of one common share purchase warrant of the company. Each warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one common share in the capital of the company at a price of 55 cents per warrant share for a period of 30 months following the closing of the offering.

The company has also granted the agents an option exercisable, in whole or in part, at any time up to 48 hours prior to closing of the offering, which will allow the agents to sell up to an additional 1,333,334 units at the offering price. The company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for exploration and development at the Joshua target, as well as for working capital and general corporate purposes.

The offering is expected to close on or about Aug. 25, 2022...

• 5 months later...