Ron Van Dyke's posting style has changed / Aristo's comments

Ron Van Dyke may be missing ... his Facebook page appears "compromised"

That's the conclusion I came to have viewing this Video:

05-15-15 - RON'S DILEMMA

(click on it - though it looks blank, the video should play)

After seeing the comments under my comment, I think that Ron may be missing or unable to post

Ron thinks that "aspects of my identity were stolen, when I was in the hospital"

IF he is well maybe Rev Radagast, or Aristo can interview him, and post a video with Ron

on their channel

++ My Comment ++

I was trying to find some news of Ron.

The channel I found on Facebook looks as if it may be fake.

Does anyone know the link to his real channel, and if he is posting day to day?

//

You can get to this thread, using the following quick link:

http://tinyurl.com/RVD-Missing

//

If you want to join GEI / Acore, and comment here, see instructions here - post#2:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19143

(the special phrase you need is: "Admiral Byrd")

++ My Comment, and the 15 responses ++

I was trying to find some news of Ron.

The channel I found on Facebook looks as if it may be fake.

Does anyone know the link to his real channel, and if he is posting day to day?

1/

+Friar Newborg Always attempt to give my best to anyone concerned for a friend. In this case, Ron. I hope this helps, it came to me after reading your comment. Don't have the link to the real Facebook account, I noted the same thing as you did. Remaining is the one fact, anyone of Ron's friends who have a Youtube account and access to this channel, could go online comment and give news, the absence of that fact makes the equation of Ron + his family as missing in action by deliberation to those who have supported them. Ron's absence for better or worse could be easily updated by his daughter, son or associations, such as the Ambassador. In this case, I'd sense the Ambassador knows all about Ron's current state of wellness, illness or silence and the causation of that information. On that subject, the Ambassador just did a video with Reverend Radagast and its main theme examines those who ask for handouts, live in their dramas and expect others to help them financially. The whole picture I see combines what appears to be a carefully orchestrated scenario in which the 'hacking' of Ron's computer was as the trigger, targeting a domino-collapse effect to silence Ron, one way or the other... and the 'price' of resolution may be silence which does not challenge or rebuke the TVoP, their moderators, or his family, with his health recovery and income the hinge upon which that door hangs.
2/
+Friar Newborg Agreed.. I think something is up and I am very worried for Ron !! I posted here last night and all my post were removed.. they were strong posts again the RDF.. I doubt very much is Ron would remove my posts.. and I have questioned him before about that.. and he said that he has only ever deleted one or two posts.. (ever) so.. Ron is about the truth regardless of how ugly.. I think the ugly truth about the RDF is about to come out.. Perhaps Youtube should be contacted regarding Ron's account being HiJacked
3/
+Friar Newborg Something is not right here !!! something is not right folks !!
4/
+merlinhadninelives I agree Merlin.. now what? what do we do here ? It is NOT like Ron to just drop his audience like this.. we all have seen this.. (mid heart surgery etc) Something is up and I am damn worried...
5/
+merlinhadninelives It is possible that Ron's youtube account as been compromised all-long.. i.e. for months now (that would explain some of the odd things I have been seeing with my not so friendly RDF posts etc)
6/
+Key Maker Your response here did not show up in my 'bell' alert icon.
7/
+Friar Newborg you can view my google plus page to see the posts that were removed from Radagast's channel.. which I reposted here straight away.. and again they were removed (not sure why or by who.. I have had no notice from anyone in this regard ?)
8/
+merlinhadninelives yes see I that..(these posts are visible). v interesting (but still weird)
9/
+merlinhadninelives yes there is something happening to my Google Plus account after I posted something I had learnt about the NSA (lesson = don't post about the NSA on youtube)
10/
+Key Maker No, Ron would not remove your posts so who did???
11/
+Key Maker Yes, I am surprised that Ron hasn't contacted Youtube for they can help him get back into his account... you made a good point.
12/
+Key Maker Yes, it appears Ron's online presence was compromised aligned with his health... not a believer in coincidences that shut people down in two directions at the same time for that is likened to something an odds-maker could explain better than I.
13/
+Key Maker It would seem to me that the NSA would not be interested in innocent Youtube fans more likely interested in the promise of financial funding from the Red Dragon Family and how they obtain money...
14/
+merlinhadninelives this world is one whopping great big mystery.. that makes less and less sense as I get more and more aware.. fun fun fun (ps.. IMO there is no RDF.. its a urban myth)
15/
+Key Maker No the world is not a mystery and what is intended to confound makes it appear that way... Dragon Families do exist and if you look at Reverend Radagasts favorite cartoon, "Once a Dragon, Always A Dragon".... gives you a clue and was not Ron's hallmark.

Key Maker believes his posts are being deleted from Youtube, and Facebook

and others have similar complaints

===

To get to the bottom of this, I have made a post on RVD's channel with the following request:

RON VAN DYKE IS MISSING

tinyurl (dot) com /RVD-Missing

(that's the conclusion I came to, after seeing the comments under my comment.) I think that Ron may be missing or unable to post Ron said that "aspects of my identity were stolen, when I was in the hospital"

IF he is well maybe Rev Radagast, or Aristo can interview him, and post a video with Ron on their channel.

You can post or comment on this, on here, or on Acore.

Key Maker says his posts are being deleted - here is an example:

this post again got removed from Ron channel.. so someone has control of his account, someone RDF friendly...
it is very strange what is going on IMO (weird as!)
Anyway Friar can you put this post on your blog.. and maybe let some people know that even this post was removed..
(i did not insult anyone so.. ?? )
-----------------------------------------

I'll be v interested to see if this post gets removed.. (this one is calibrated)

Grace.. I'd like to talk about 'Grace' (your surprised I can tell.. . ;-)

Grace. grace is a tricky word.. there is to allow grace, to show grace, to have grace, there is to be graceful, there is to 'give grace', there is a 'grace period'.. .. hmmmmn ...a grace period, a grace period would be a length of time where we are giving a situation the grace that is deserves.. to develop and prosper etc.

What is the situation that is being given grace here then, by us, by our community ? (well there are many of course) but I refer to the 'Ambassador' we know as being the ambassador to the Red Dragon Family (RDF) .. and the RDF claim to being the most generous and wealthy family in the world, and they are here to share it etc etc, yes we have each heard the various versions of the story... so the situation is..

is this story being presented to us true or not?

and IMO.. we are currently giving this situation grace here. .. a grace-period

So I ask.. now that it is the 2nd of June 2015.
While we give this RDF situation some 'grace'.. are good honest people being ripped off somehow? Is that possible?
(NOTE: the entire post is public now. so this is only an excerpt)

(One of the regular posters on RVD;s channel expressed):

CONCERN that : it was possible that someone was going through Ron's videos, and deleting any anti RDF threads.
(The post has been made private - as per the poster's request)

...,There was also some speculation that: Ron might have stopped making videos
in order to "distance himself" from the drama going on ... But this was seen as a possibility, not a certainty.
As I have also asked, he/she wondered:
Why don't people contact him directly via a PM or by speaking to Aristo?

(other posts under Ron's latest video say):

Ron is alive and well. He will get it figured out.
· +2
photo.jpg?sz=50
+patriotsrus also.. the identity of the person who has hi-jacked Ron's accounts is somewhat important here !!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! (to many many people) so if Youtube can supply Ron with any information in this regard.. etc perhaps Ron should inquire about this too.. etc.

photo.jpg?sz=50

+Key Maker I was just reading a lot on Ron's Facebook. Apparently Ron is not recovering as well or as fast as he would like. His son has been working on his computer and recovered some passwords. It appears Ron is depressed, from what people are saying. I think time and patience is our best course of action at this time.

It is good to learn that Ron is okay.

But sad to learn he is behaving so differently

Meantime, the drama continues on Youtube:

photo.jpg?sz=50

This is to Ron's 'Son'. I've never been married and don't have kids, so if I sound a bit cold it is because I relate to caring for my mother who had life-long breathing challenges from injuring her lungs on a movie set prior to my birth. I gave up a college education, marriage and having my own family to care for her, that her career go forth and her dreams not be extinguished. We were told when I was just 16 years of age that she would live only one year. I helped her live to 87 years of age. So, caring for a parent lovingly is something one might say, I know from A to Z... brings you to mind. I'm wondering why Ron would be ailing now... after we all witnessed him come home, do amazingly well and get back into the swing of his video's only to be shut down by a hack. His desire on this last video was to make more videos asap. He stressed here, "Some think it doesn't matter. It does." I can imagine the stress upon his stroke and heart surgery recovery over that hack. Some here have mentioned you are posting about him on Facebook. I can't get that page to come up on my computer, and am asking you out of respect for your Dad and those here who care about him, to be clear about his silence, for, if you view your dads videos prior to and after hospitalization, he is one to 100% keep us informed. I see you have your own Youtube channel, could you please log on and make a post here it would be surely appreciated by all your dads online friends.
+merlinhadninelives That was a great post Merlin. I also second that it should be a family member updating us.
+Alithea Kella Thanks... All of us who know Ron would appreciate an update and know him as one who simply does not vanish with no word and being active online is his major motivation, something he would never be silenced about. :)

A blast from the past

05-06-2014: RON SPEAKS TO DRAGON FAMILY & CABAL

Published on Jun 4, 2014

The Ambassador informs me that members of the Dragon Family and even the Cabal watch my videos; and that they are making an impact. I can only hope this is true, though I have no way of knowing for sure. I thought I knew what Mr Sugih wanted to do on behalf of humanity; and I did know what the majority of the SwissIndo delegates hoped to achieve. We wanted to help create a world that would work to benefit all people and heal the damage done to Mother Earth. We looked honestly at the world in which we live; and we saw the things that absolutely needed to change if we were to survive and thrive. I hope you who claim to be in control listen and hear me as I speak from my heart to you and to Prime Creator on behalf of my brothers and sisters, who, I feel, have suffered long enough with the insanity that has gone on far too long.

The Dragon family thought Ron's videos were worthwhile.

Can they not help him get his podcast going again?

• 5 weeks later...

Ron's been back doing videos for some time. Not the same as before since he's still recovering from his health ordeal, and may be for the forseeable future. His videos are of a more personal nature, and it seems he's still finding his groove. It's a challenging time for the man, as it is for many these days. Here's his latest that I am sure is easily accessible on youtube:

Thanks for the update - I have noticed the change too.

When will he record an interview with "Aristo" next?

It would be interesting to hear Aristo's views on what is happening in Greece:

+ Why did they vote No?

+ What's next?

This is Aristo. I was the one who expressed a desire to halt the videos for now. Let's just say it's not convenient for me at this time. It so happened that his own crisis came around the same time (after I had already told him my plans).
Since I'm here, however, let me say a few things about the "Greek situation". First: why the majority (62%) NO vote? That's not so hard to understand. Just consider if someone said:

We will take your pension, increase unemployment to over 80%, raise taxes across the board, devalue currency by replacing the Euro with a second "lesser" Euro or IOU notes. We will buy all utilities, including the water, we will then jack with whatever chemicals we want. We will force GMO cultivation on you. We will buy all your land so you willl have to pay to go anywhere, and then we will take your homes. We have concentration camps (Didn't tell you about operation Zeus did they?), so your families will be put in storage containers with toilets until the chemical toxins do them in.

That's about the just of it. These were the "measures" that they don't seem to be making all too public. All the media seem to talk regarding austerity are vague generalities. This is not about "tightening the belt". That has been already going on for five years, and more than enough I would say. We are talking about survival, and a small scale operation that is planned to expand to the rest of the western world. So look at what was proposed and ask yourself if a NO vote to that was really all that strange.

What is next is uncharted territory (officially). The IMF and Central European Bank is still keeping people's accounts regulated to a 60 euro withdrawal per day. They have cops at every ATM because they think Greeks are just another human statistic that riots whenever their buttons are pushed. They WANT civil war here, but they ain't gonna get it. If they try to stage it, they will be unmasked. Just because people are still holding back doesn't mean they don't have the number of those out to destroy them. And I mean those who had the temerity and courage to vote NO. Some could not because they worked in different cities (and most employers threatened them with being fired if they dared go vote- or take time off) or had no money to travel to the city where they were registered. So really the majority is actually much greater than 60%. More like 80% with 15% scared and stupid, and 5% sold out big time.

What's next seems to be a game of chicken. Does Europe want Greece in or out? Greece is not going to go for those inhuman insane measures designed to kill us here. So either the economy builds with a Euro or there are other options. There are Russians, for example. But then the US comes in with its own project NEMESIS http://www.sott.net/article/298725-Will-Greece-become-Ukraine-2-0-Yes-if-Nulands-hubby-has-his-way.

I read that the end of the Euro is slated for 2018 according to a Rothchild publication from 1988. So I think this crisis is a dry run to see what is necessary on a larger scale. For the record, Greece cannot be ousted from Europe nor from the Euro. They simply need to stop paying an increasing debt that is mostly derivatives and bank bailouts as well as a set-up, and focus on economic development. This is what the powers that be do not want and may resort to a Lybia/Syria option if civil war or banker games don't work. But that means all Europe must be like Lybia. I think folks will see that coming and there may be a much needed local purge of authority structures. Those arrogant fools in think tanks do tend to get cocky and sloppy in their Yes-man ass kissing enthusiasm.

Very interesting comments on Greece, Aristo!

I had no idea that things were that bad!

It must be tough for people to get by on just Eur 60 per day - that's like $70 - not much !

Do credit cards still work?

Are foreign tourists still coming, bringing their own cash?

I am getting that Germany is now the problem, and the rest of Europe may be set to thru Greece a lifeline

fascinating... to see this and ponder where things are headed.

Earlier today, Kathimerini reported that the Greek government, facing an acute cash crunch and staring down the possibility that the country will soon face a shortage of critical imported goods, is making preparations for the introduction of an alternative currency.

“According to reports, the … parallel currency design process has begun. By today's standards, government funds [will] fail to service the obligation to pay wages and pensions at the end of the month,” the Greek daily said.

The report, which was promptly dismissed by the finance ministry as “completely unsubstantiated”, comes on the heels of comments from former FinMin Yanis Varoufakis that the Greeks were considering the so-called “California” IOU option.

Amusingly, Greek businesses do not appear to be waiting for the official word from Athens to fall back on euro alternatives.

The image below was sent in by a tourist who went to a cafe in Greece where the menu prices are now back in Drachma:

drachma%20prices%20in%20greece.jpg

If the Greek govt hands out Drachma at the end of the month -

is that the end of the line for the EUR in Greece?

How many Drachma will they pay for an old EUR pension or salary?

Guy Verhofstadt and Alexis Tsipras plenary speech on Greece (FULL SPEECH) 8 Jul 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB7qi4GLwMo

"End the privileges... and we can support you!"

Some needed Truths spoken here

Alexis Tsipras reply to Guy Verhofstadt plenary speech on Greece

There is a concerted campaign of disinformation by the pro-banker media. The newspaper you quoted regarding greek drachmas is one of those media outlets that lies blatantly. Even the poll companies provided false gallops predicting the day before the referendum either a YES victory or a marginal NO one. They fell off the mark by 20-25%, which is not credible for a poll company (allegedly independent). So be very careful regarding what comes from the outlets. I myself am not aware of any outlets of English or non-Greek content that speak truth. So the world is subject to a disinfo storm. Even interviews with alleged people from the street (let alone "experts") are often set ups. The push is to make things seem worse then they are on the one hand and to make things worse via terrorist stress induction. For example they claim impending civil war when there is no such thing. Even tourists don't see any change, and of course credit cards can be used. That, in fact, supports the cashless society concept so it's not going to be discouraged.

The banks are simply punishing the populous for daring to "vote" against the EU master's wishes. So we shall see where this game of "chicken" goes.

Comments regarding IOU's and parallel currencies have been denounced as "made up". Even Varoufakis (who I consider to be an agent of Soros) claimed he never said such things. If he did and then lied he probably IS an agent. Before the PM (Tsipras) won the elections (which the former PM called) he was called to Lake Cuomo in Italy to meet with undisclosed elites, after a meeting with the Pope. I suspect that a deal was made then, and Varoufakis was one of the conditions. The elites would have a shot at breaking Greek morality. Call it an experiment, or a wager if you will. Elites like those kinds of games, and may even honor them because they play them with each other as well. That's my opinion, however. The media disinfo campaign isn't.

As for Germany, they claim the NO vote is well and good, but 18 countries (the rest of Europe) "disagree". Thing is the leaders of most or all EU countries are on the take. Spain in the Fall may vote for change, and THAT is what is making them sweat. Calling their bluffs is making them sweat. No need for "Global" revolutions in my opinion. Just for local groups to sustain moral solidarity and be on the same page and resist locally at the same time. Nobody needs to fight for anyone else, but their own immediate space. They just need to do it together, and the national arena in Europe is dangerously close in my opinion to doing that.

So then, considering that at the same time China's markets plunge and the US has a glitch with its Stock Markets, is the EU crisis a smoke screen for other things going on or are these other crises trying to take attention away from the EU crisis? Or is it a case of dominoes falling? I don't believe in coincidence though. And I am VERY suspicious of all media although still listen critically...always with the thought "who benefits?", when I do.

"The banks are simply punishing the populous for daring to "vote" against the EU master's wishes. So we shall see where this game of "chicken" goes"

Oddly, after winning 61% approval to REJECT the terms of Europe, it looks like the Greek PM (Tsipras) is now ready to sign them.

Is this a failure of nerve?

Some people think he was threatened by Victoria Nuland*, whom he met with recently

* what a name: "Victory in the New Land" (for the cabal?)

Greeks do not want to hand over assets. But they want war even less. Going to the drachma would not have resulted in impoverishment to a degree greater than say what happened during the last German occupation when Greeks fled to their villages and lived close to starvation until they could plant and harvest. That was because the Nazis took all the food. Those that stayed in cities starved. My point is that childred were raised on their grandparent's stories of this and it's not unprecedented. What is truly HORRIBLE is war, civil or otherwise. That is what the Americans threaten. Europe doesn't want that because it's too risky, but even riskier is allowing a precedence of a country with resources and a central geographical position to stand up to them.

So the deal was this (according to my observations and understanding): Mr. Tsipras, we will let you save face so as to not stimulate further upstarts. Instead of raping the country in one go, we will do it slowly. We will even lighten up on the terrorism and austerity. Just give up the land piecemeal so we can begin the raping. Otherwise we'll take it by force.

Russia doesn't seem to care since unlike Ukraine, any kind of unrest that assumes to protect from Russians intervention is actually assuming there is intervention. Russia just has to live up to the paranoid assumptions. All in all the point is to rape the land and destroy the people, without overt violence because that would create unpredictable instabilities. For these the factions seem to THINK they are ready. In truth Greece is actually a far more free country than Britain or Germany since GMO projects have barely begun and people still own their property without morgages. Also no smart meters or crap in the water or accepting everything shoved down the people's throats.

It's just that the hype is promoting that Greece is being beated so the world can learn and be dismayed. It's mostly for show. They did not want a NO vote, but the attitude is that "we don't care". We'll destroy it all if we have to and live in a hole rather than let the world thrive. In my honest opinion, these loonies will NEVER give up. The "weaker" will be gobbled by the more ruthless factions until only the truly insane are left. I think somewhere, the human instinct is aware of this and is very careful about resisting too overtly at this stage. I also think it "they" lose now they will never have another chance. The collective mind of humanity (yes, I believe in the concept) has experienced the full cycle of historic psychopathy enough to instinctively not allow it to grow if there is a 'reset'. Something that drives the psychos seems to know this. If they fail now, they will never have another chance. Humanity is too mature, even if they do their best to make us all look like drooling idiots.

Another thing. I would say all authorities today are part of some cabal or other, either subjugated by one or allied to one, and that all cabals seek power. Some think they are saner, while others just hate life and anything not of their techno making. The NO vote may have been ignored but at some point Greeks will fight back if they see that sitting and playing it safe is worse than that. So will everyone else. Their mind control and poisoning is NOT as effective as the so-called alternative media (working for them or being disinformed by their agents) portrays, in my opinion.

But I do not see easy solutions of simple system changes just because a few good actors put on a show of "humanity" and the same old same old game of the benevolent autocrat (religious, financial or otherwise). I do not think Greece will plunge into chaos any time soon. The cashless society thing is not slated (as far as I know) for at least a few years, and major crises will probably not be pushed until the next decade. The aim now, imho, is to poison people and weaken them so that terrorism (of the media mostly) does the rest and mass extermination can be as efficient as folks just signing up for suicide.

All this does not mean I don't believe that organized benign change cannot happen. I just don't think such organizations, if effective, would be out in the open for us "common folk" to debate about.

Do Greeks feel betrayed by Syriza?
20150715_greeec_0.jpg

Thanks for leaving your comments Aristo. I am sorry about what Greece is going through. Am also sorry to see that not much change is possible at the moment. Some commentary on Syriza would be appreciated. It seems they are acting against the people's mandate.

Technically, I'm only pro Syriza in the sense that everyone else is more or less a traitor or looking for chaos (like people who hope the apocalypse arrives). The referendum said NO to austerity. But it also pushed a YES to remaining in the Euro. Tsipras tried to work with both mandates. The bankers and politicians of Europe, however, were simply giving the ultimatum of cutting off everything NOW. So IF we remain in the Euro we remain as vassals of the banks. The compensation prize is that wages and pensions are not touched (for now). But public auctions are still not in process (yet). The previous memoranda from the banks placed Greece in British Maritime Law, meaning all assets in banks can be siezed, even if the land remains the people's. So people would have nothing in terms of currency but whatever they managed to put in their mattresses.

Then we have the American factions ready to start a coup or a war or unleash the Muslims or whatever. So who in their right mind would rush to that? Buying time, even if things are constantly getting worse seemed the only option.The Syriza party, however, is not all on the same page about this. Some wanted a return to the drachma. Well and good, but nobody seems to have a detailed plan. Just vague rhetoric. So I would surmise there is constant spying to make sure nobody comes up with a plan (at least from the political spectrum). The psychos want chaos. They want it either in terms of raping the land and destroying the people quietly, or impoverishing and starving out the people first, or via blood shed.

So really, the people have shown now indication they are ready to be REAL Spartans and go out in a blaze of glory, or sacrifice a portion for the rest. They are, however, not giving up. Because if the face gets even uglier the people have less and less to lose. And even though the beaurocrats do go on and on about causing chaos (informally at least via alternative media outlets), but also as neo-con types from the US, they still prefer effeciency in my opinion. The world would do well to pay attention because this is the path for the west at least. This all sounds bleak, but one thing I don't underestimate is that people that are doing something in a grass roots fashion would probably be avoiding the public eye or any kind of overt surveillance.

Again, the media likes to project stark and simple conclusions and "done deals". The reality is more dynamic I would say. It's ain't over yet. Doom has been heralded on and on for Greece since 2009 when we joined the IMF. Things are not good, but much of that is the psychological media terror factor. People are dumster diving, but so long as they still have some source of income in the family, they can make due. That is probably the real reason why the deal focused on public assets. Once they control those they can do anything (like spike the water supply or hike electric bills to the "impossible" level). But if they cut wages and pensions, there would have been a revolution. So I cannot say if it is ALL a grand theatrical conspiracy and everything we see and hear is orchestrated. Somehow, however, that seems strange with all the trouble of such theatrics. IF it's all planned then simple taking over is not enough. Take over has to be in a certain way....

But that's too convoluted. Even if it is theater, it is theater with a purpose, and we may as well treat all the drama as real because the result is the same: we either capitulate or resist. If we resist we had better do it smart or we will fall in to one of a number of pre-calculated think tank scenarios. Not just Greece, but everyone. Any event can be interpreted as being "planned" by the "powers". Anyone can be bought, martyred or implanted into the system to rise through the ranks until they are called to play their part in the conspiracy, as it were. But even if that is so, there are also uncertainties and wild cards. In this case the bankers and royals (or whoever plans all the crap) are playing chicken, with a lot of them wanting a crash and burn because they think they have all the bases covered.

In the case of Greece, what's one more little country being trashed? It won't even cause a collapse as they say, but it may move other countries to defy the NWO out of fear that they will be next. So in closing the Greeks I think are driven by one consideration at this point beyond others: They (we) will not be the next Lybia or Syria or "expendable" little country that gets trashed and forgotten. Even if the tightrope is unravelling, the end result of falling into the abyss is the same. So may as well keep walking over the coals, since alot can happen if one buys time (however high the price of that time might be).

". It ain't over yet...."

It's not done until it is done, eh.

With "Bigfoot" against it, is it truly over?

Some creative financial engineering has ensured that short-term funding from the EFSM will get final approval tomorrow. And then attention will turn to negotiations on the three-year bailout programme that Greece has applied for.

Those negotiations are likely to last for weeks, and plenty of things can still go wrong.

There's scepticism in Greece that the deal is too tough; scepticism elsewhere that it isn't tough enough.

Even today, the German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble has repeated his suggestion that maybe a "time-out" from the eurozone would be the best thing for Greece.

It is pretty unprecedented language. And it suggests that the battle to keep Greece in the eurozone is far from over.

. . .

It paves the way for eurozone finance ministers to open detailed talks on the bailout, worth up to €86bn, and on Thursday they said they agreed "in principle" to start negotiations.

Finland's parliament on Thursday approved the bailout talks - one of a number of eurozone states which require a mandate from their own parliament for Greece to secure new funds.

Germany's parliament is due to vote on the deal on Friday.

Passionate opposition came from within Mr Tsipras's own Syriza party, with parliamentary speaker Zoe Constantopoulou calling the measures "social genocide".

_84300634_84299861.jpg

Speaker Zoe Constantopoulou was among the Syriza MPs who rebelled

Former Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis was another vocal opponent.

In his address to parliament Mr Tsipras said: "I acknowledge the fiscal measures are harsh, that they won't benefit the Greek economy, but I'm forced to accept them."

konstantopoulou_zoe.jpg

Someone's going to pay... but it need not be Greece. Is this the next PM?

She was elected to the post on 6 February 2015 with the record number of 235 out of 300 votes. Apart from SYRIZA, her candidacy was also supported by the Independent Greeks, The River, PASOK and New Democracy parties

> wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoi_Konstantopoulou

Really, I don't know if it's all planned by all parties or if the "powers" are just threatening and buying out everyone. Interesting the above woman was constantly harassed by the mainstream media because of being vocal against austerity. Essentially, this is nothing short of a war masked as economic bla bla. Either everyone sold out and it is pre-planned implosion or any honest voice is being snuffed along the way. I think it's the latter. It may be there are exit plans that can work, but if so nobody would want to say it. That might make them a target. In any case, the Speaker of Parliament is intelligent and seems idealistic. She was approved for speaker, given she was an unknown before, by pro and anti austerity parties.

At this time, the Greek people do not like what happened. They feel betrayed, but they also cannot just blame Tsipras. When the powers say: "we will destroy you", will you risk everything (country, people, land) going down in flames? Will you be like the Jews who stood up to Rome only to be dispersed all over the world for 2000 years? Where is the rest of the world? I am sure Europe knows they are "next". You can be the most honest, hardworking and impeccable person or group and they will still attack. In fact, the more impeccable you are, the harder the hammer will fall. Right now Greece is not really part of the EU. It isn't a former Eastern Block country either. It is balancing on a razor's edge, and what Greeks need to do is realize that we are right where we were at the onset of WWII, only without any superpowers countering. Knowing this, THEN we can chart our course, being ready for anything and still moving to build an economy before water, air, food, land and underground are possessed and turned against the people, who will then be considered expendible tenants on land owned by the bankers and their bosses.

At the same time, they are ushuring their cashless society. Nobody can take more than 60Eur per day, but credit cards work fine. Now that Greece is under maritime law the banks can do whatever they damn well please (according to rules that most who are not sold out or in on it seem afraid to defy in any effective manner). I think the idea is that no war is needed (unless the fighting spirit goes beyond certain limits), and no outward appearance of slavery. With water and food poisoned and weather manipulated and electromagnetic and nuclear toxins abounding, it's just a matter of efficient extermination. At least that seems to be the plan. Then again the best laid plans collapse with applied....

As for Greece. We shall see....People are still swimming at my local beach. Still having parties, still dancing and singing. That is not the way a defeated people acts....

At the same time, they are ushuring their cashless society. Nobody can take more than 60Eur per day, but credit cards work fine.

Now that Greece is under maritime law the banks can do whatever they damn well please....

This is curious.

Banks allow their customers to use credit cards, but there is little cash in people's hands. (??)

Won't the lack of cash implode the economy, and make the creditworthiness of those who have big credit card debts,

a real nightmare for the banks?

Does everything think the problem is JUST TEMPORARY, and will soon be fixed?

Archived