ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Smiling Cindy Currier

To All "Central Bank Grand-Poobahs": Dragons, Elders, Ambassadors, etc.

Published on 5 Sep 2016

This is a sincere message to all Central Bank associates and their leaders.

"The people who run the Central Banks think they are in control (but the machines are?)

The Committee of 300 and the Queen have signed off on Swissindo's stuff, but it is still not implemented."

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you may soon see that he wants to tie up people's Dong, so he can capture the interest on it on some fashion.

As far as I know, Dave and the other 10,000+ have turned in their currencies, they are now waiting on payment. The new holders of the currency could be collecting interest on the Dong right now. The longer they delay, the more they can collect. I think Dave said the other day it could be two months before the exchange is completed. They could drag this on for a while, but I wonder what their exit play might be? They can't pay out, so they either have to return the currency or disappear.

Really? I did not know that.

Turned in their currencies, and got WHAT back?

I wonder what the documentation looks like?

7.50%/12 = 0.625% per month

That's a nice return for the scammers

Really? I did not know that.

Turned in their currencies, and got WHAT back?

I wonder what the documentation looks like?

7.50%/12 = 0.625% per month

That's a nice return for the scammers

They have nothing to show for it yet. They have been given a form of receipt - SKRs or a Paymaster Report in exchange for their currency. Dave says the funds are moving, they reached Paymasters, then they stalled. Then he tells us about the hacks in the bank resulting in changing the bank codes to stall the funds which is part of the Dragon Family dispute. He also got into the woo, saying that subconscious blocks on the part of the participants will slow down the exchange.

He buys every excuse they come up with, as he really doesn't have any other choice. He has "followed the money" and he feels he is at the top of the food chain, there is nowhere else to go, no one else can fund this exchange, so he has to take what they dish out.

He assures his listeners that Round 1 (the 10,000+ people) will be funded, but instead of being within a week or so, will now take a couple of months.

I think Dave and Jerzy Babkowski of Landa China Global are drinking the same Kool-Aid. Their stories are becoming more and more similar as time goes by, especially the shifting time lines and delays caused by all kinds of things.

On yesterday's radio show, Dave tells us it was last summer when Round 1 started, so whoever has the currency now has had it for 10 months to a year already. If they are collecting interest on the Dong, they could be collecting a nice monthly income. Of course, Dave and co. were expecting the exchange to happen in a short period of time, and here we are one year later and the exchange has not taken place. Dave keeps saying the Dong is safe because you can take it to the bank and get USD back, but that only applies to the folks that are holding Dong, waiting for Round 2. The Round 1 folks are now out of pocket for however long the folks they gave the currency to keep them hanging.

" SKRs or a Paymaster Report in exchange for their currency"

PAYMASTER REPORT ! hahaha - this sounds like a made-up term

EP-120509966.jpg?q=100

I worked in big banks for almost 20 years, and never heard this term.

It sounds.... impressive, and meaningful... but actual means nothing, I think.

"The word may harken back to the Civil war, or earlier - when the US Army may have had Paymasters, rather than cashiers, or tellers

But NO PAYMENTS have been made yet, so how does it have anything to do with an actual paymasters, if there are such people

Maybe it would be more accurate to call it the CONMAN Report

Hi Guys

Been following your recent threads on this !!

Take it from somenone who has been investigating these fraud scenarios for over 20 years.

All the rhetoric of DS and his cronies tick every box of the scams that propogate this arena.

The terms SKR,Paymaster,Bretton Woods,Historic bonds,GCR,RV,roll programmes,Currencies,Dinar and Dong,hidden gold reserves,Chinese families have been bandered about over this period.

NOTHING PROMISED HAS EVER HAPPENED!!!!

What has happened is many victims have fallen for the talk of these liars and conmen and many have parted with huge sums of money in pursuit of the Golden ticket that never comes. How the fraud by DS will pan out we have yet to see!! But something will transpire here.It has all the well used scam waypoints!!The excuses of blocked in the bank are absolute textbook and well used. DO YOU SEE THE PATTERN?

What has DS promised and actually performed on ??? Answer ZERO!!

The reason the mainstream financial markets know nothing about these terms or deals is they are all made up scams!! But the protagonists are very clever at keeping it moving on!! With moving targets and excuses for non performance. Wait for the next one, the bank guy has cancer,the dealer is very ill.Oh I kid you not!! The FED have stolen the money!!! etc etc!! You simply cannot make this up!! But these are excuses I have come across before on many occasions.I notice the Ambassdaor has gone in and out of ill health at critical promise waypoints!! Also he has switched course when the hard questions start exposing the lies!!

DS is a master at bait and switch too when yet again his promises and timelines fail miserably and he has promised so much to so many!!

You can bash my comments as cynical, they are based on factual instances I have come across in 20 years of fraud prevention and recovery!!

If its too good to be true then it probably is!!

Caveat Emptor.

Be careful out there!!

NBC News had a poll on it's Twitter feed asking who came out better after last nights forum. After nearly 70,000 votes Trump has 62% and Clinton 38% so he's miles ahead in that

- G

She's spending so much now on ads, and they seem to be falling flat.

Hilary is like the Fed now.

Nothing she does seems to work

Bring back the Patriarchy?

There seem to be multiple FAILS by women now everywhere

Rousseff in Brazil, Merkel in Germany, Hillary in the election?, Yellen at the Fed?

Mike Cernovich/Jesse Lee Peterson: Manhood, Trump & America

Mark Passio - Unholy Feminine & Satanic Epi-Eugenics Pt2 - Free Your Mind 4 2016

A pity that we do not have a better female candidate this time.

Since if Hillary is truly "the best chance", then women may have to wait a long time for another shot.

Having said that, Trump came from nowhere, so maybe a woman may do the same in 4 years....

Cynthia McKinney?

Cynthia McKinney On Why She's Voting "ABC" In Novembers US Election. Anyone But Clinton!

Despite being black and female, Cynthia does not endulge in brainless Trump-bashing her.

Her sensible refrain is: Anybody But Clinton.

A fine and noble woman!

The Paradoxman Brand name - will it have any value after RVD gets done with it?

While asking this, I see: He seems to be stuck in the Same old, same old

9-9-16 – MONEY WILL NOT BRING PEACE – WAR MEANS PROFIT

If Ron was to stop doing Paradoxman videos, what would happen to the Paradoxman brandname?

This guy provided an answer

Paradox Man [6.21/mykemyday]

Commenting on the post before this one....here's what doesn't make a lick of sense to me. Sander's was a shoe-in for TPTB....why didn't they stick with him? With all the scandal of Clinton concerning Benghazi and the emails, long before the wikileaks came out WHY did they stick with her? They could have rigged the votes for Sanders and no one would have been the wiser....it just doesn't make sense to me. They knew long before we did that Hillary's health is bad and Sanders would be loyal to them so why did they continue with Clinton???

Commenting on the post before this one....here's what doesn't make a lick of sense to me. Sander's was a shoe-in for TPTB....why didn't they stick with him? With all the scandal of Clinton concerning Benghazi and the emails, long before the wikileaks came out WHY did they stick with her? They could have rigged the votes for Sanders and no one would have been the wiser....it just doesn't make sense to me. They knew long before we did that Hillary's health is bad and Sanders would be loyal to them so why did they continue with Clinton???

Why Hillary?

She is their (proven) Puppet-of-choice - look at Corp CEO's supporting her with donations

Sanders was/is an unknown

Sander's had/has a major following, isn't slated to die within a year, no corruption to unearth and just as loyal to the shadow masters...makes NO sense..
Clinton is the shadow masters puppet of choice, meaning she could have told (been ordered by the masters ) the CEO's to donate to Sanders is a donation for her....

By whom is Clinton slated to die within a year? There is a lot of sound and fury on the Internet, little of which comes to anything. I'm no fan of Clinton's, but I suspect that if her total medical history, from birth to today, was released and it showed she was perfectly healthy, folks would simply say it was all fake. She might be ill. But there is really no way for her, even with a complete release of medical records, to convince those who hate her to believe other than they do. So, really, what's the point?

Haters gonna' hate. Believers gonna' believe.

On a larger point, we now live in a "post truth" world. We decide on our own "truth," and then Internet filters take over to reinforce our "truth" and shield us from exposure to other people's "truth." Objective truth still controls or lives, but we pretend otherwise, showing once again that Paul Simon was right:

"All lies and jest, till a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

By whom is Clinton slated to die within a year? There is a lot of sound and fury on the Internet, little of which comes to anything. I'm no fan of Clinton's, but I suspect that if her total medical history, from birth to today, was released and it showed she was perfectly healthy, folks would simply say it was all fake. She might be ill. But there is really no way for her, even with a complete release of medical records, to convince those who hate her to believe other than they do. So, really, what's the point?

It is not only Conspiracy researchers who see that Hillary may have a serious health problem:

Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

TUCSON, Ariz., Sept. 8, 2016

-- Concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.," say nearly 71% of 250 physicians responding to an informal internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). ..

More than 78% said the health concerns had received "not enough emphasis" in the media, and only 2.7% that there had been "too much emphasis."

Nearly two-thirds said that a physician who had a concern about a candidate's fitness to serve for health reasons should "make the concerns known to the public." Only 11% said a physician should "keep silent unless he had personally examined the patient," and 10% that the candidate's health was "off limits for public discussion."

Eighty-eight respondents submitted comments. One said that "the public interest will ALWAYS override either privacy rights or rights of self-determination in the case of a presidential candidate." Another mentioned Clinton's "so called loss of memory claimed during her FBI questioning about her email server." Beyond the specific questions, one remarked that "I think that the candidate should be honest with the public about his/her health!" The history of the concussion was concerning: "The public must watch the movie Concussion to realize that such an injury does affect thought process."

==

> http://www.prnewswir...-300325065.html

However, anyone in the MSM who reports on it honestly seems to get hit with an instant career setback

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20965

If it was not super-serious (& a possible disqualifying matter), would the consequences be so harsh?

Insane, Arrogant-even-when-drugged-up, and a Control freak - Hillary shows her true colors

Listen to her little aside at the end of her so-called Press Conference, where only women were allowed to ask questions

.... jump in at 22 minutes+ ....

"the Arrogant Zombie" Speech

The Five 9/9/16 - Hillary Clinton's National Security Briefing, Donald Trump at Values Voter Summit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bru-0IkQ_Fg

"this becomes more and more of a reality television show. it is not a serious campaign..."

Right - everything from Hillary is pure theater... Rehearsed and Controlled

Comment:

ONLY WOMEN are allowed to ask questions? And these were clearly plants. I am tired of the theater surrounding her. Her comment at the end, shows how she dreams of controlling everything. We cannot allow this termination of free speech to happen

COMPARE with Trump's speech the same day:

Donald Trump Addresses 'Values Voters' - Donald Trump Courts Evangelicals (9/9/16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hD2lzMHfk

Honestly, which one do you want as President? Is there really a choice?

For the 911 Anniversary - this ends with Optimism

A Twilight for the Old Gods - Earth Renewed, a 911 Poem

Published on Sep 6, 2016

This poem has a curious history. It was published on the bulletin board of an MSN poetry community several days BEFORE the 911 event. The writer says that he had a vision of the World Trade center, or at least a tall building, in flames when he was writing it. The poem does seem to include a prophetic of the event, and also the way that it disrupted Peace on our planet. The good news is the happy ending, with Life being renewed, and "the will of wise gods" brought back to life, and evil destroyed.

(Another Poem - Here's the Future we might have, if Hillary wins)

A Soldier's Winter : John Titor's Time Travel Poem v.2

Published on Mar 24, 2016

AFTER READING the poem, I talk about where it came from... John Titor, a Time Traveler?
======
John Titor, a possible Time Traveler was asked in 2001, if he could recall the lines of any poems from the future, beyond 2001. He remembered three of the lines from the following poem:

A SOLDIER'S WINTER
Yesterday it did not snow.
The sun hung out as naked as a hollow ball on a Christmas tree,
seeming dead and motionless, a mere symbol, not a living being.
Where had all the joy gone, when so sorely needed?
I reached out thinking if only I could touch and feel the familiar,
then all would be right again, and my memories restored.
The color was all wrong. The once-yellow was now white-blue.
The skies themselves were like a cold vampire, sucking.
The trees are Strangers, leering, disapproving in the ash of winter
...My world, my life, my wandering path, has lost its way.
I felt so all alone, knowing what I knew, and seeing so clearly.
No one wants to share this vision; they all dance on,
Chanting a child's song, even as the music died.
When the joy was gone, they could still move on.
But now as robots, with zombie arms, and zombie legs,
And a zombie's dead heart, seeking heat, not love.
I could watch, but no longer join in, severed from their dreams.
I pray God's eyes may once again gaze upon me
and remind me that I am still His child.

Huffpost inspired an articulate new Voice against the NWO - by firing him

Hillary Clinton EXPOSED: Elites Struck Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyAcJ2IYYpw

He's got the tone right here, I think. Easy to listen to, and his argument is well-stated

By medical doctors that know what they're talking about. Actually, you might not believe this but after listening to the stages of Parkinson's, I feel sorry for Hillary and have to give her kudo's for the brave front she's giving. With what she's suffering and obviously for at least 10 years and the stages of Parkinson's with the best medical care, I doubt she'll live for another year.

There's plenty of doctor's who.ve spoken out Thunter.....this one I found very informative explaining what's going on with her right now and why now, as evil as she's been following her masters orders, I now feel sorry for her

I will save any sympathy for her until AFTER she drops out or loses the election.

Right now, her lack of honesty is putting the future of the country at risk. This is shameful

Archived