ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

(I think Robert David Steele may soon need to abandon Trump,, and move to plan B):

Does Trump have Jewish ancestry?

There may or may not be something in the speculation here

> http://www.theeventchronicle.com/intel/benjamin-fulford-donald-trump-khazarian-sleeper-agent/

Ben Fulford also worries about the flipflops - and adds high-octane speculation

Khazarian mafia attempts to start World War 3 stopped in Syria and in North Korea

Posted by benjamin
April 17, 2017

Now that Donald Trump showed his true colours as a Zionist (Khazarian mafia) sleeper agent, he is becoming increasingly isolated and is guilty of provable war crimes, Pentagon, CIA and other sources agree. “Trump is toast,” was how a CIA source described the situation.

Trump has been pushed by his Zionist handlers into trying to start World War 3 because these religious fanatics still think they are somehow going to start a war between “Gog” and “Magog,” kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest. To this end Trump ordered an attack on a Syrian airbase where Russian personnel were stationed. That is also why Trump tried to start a war with nuclear armed North Korea last week.

The situation with North Korea was designed by the Zionists to provoke to ultra-macho antagonists, North Korea’s Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump, into a situation where neither man could back down without losing face. The North Koreans said they had a right to test missiles etc. any time they want, especially on the 105th anniversary of the birth of their country’s founding father Kim Il Sung. Trump said, “if you do that we will attack.”

So, a face saving solution was engineered with a missile that blew up immediately after launching. The North Koreans were able to claim they went ahead and did their test despite Trump’s threats. The Zionists were able to hint they sabotaged the test with unspecified secret weapons. The important point being that Zionist attempts to start World War 3 failed yet again and will continue to fail.

These provocations are just one sign there is something undeniably dysfunctional going on with the Trump presidency. A few weeks ago Trump was invoking President Andrew Jackson and hinting about nationalizing the Federal Reserve Board. Now he is saying FRB chief Janet Yellen can have another term in office. He also turned from provoking the Chinese and accusing them of being “currency manipulators” to brazenly sucking up to them and denying they manipulate their currency.

These flip flops may be connected to the arrival of yet another bankruptcy deadline for the United States Corporate Government, in this case the expected Bankruptcy of the US Corporation’s Puerto Rico subsidiary on May 1st. Despite efforts to paint this as a municipal bond type problem, this could trigger a domino effect that finally takes down Zionist central in Washington D.C.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/puerto-rico-seen-sliding-toward-bankruptcy-deadline-nears-070022952–sector.html

Sources close to the Japanese emperor say the arrival in Tokyo this week of P2 Freemason lodge and Vatican representive US Vice-President Mike Pence, as well as long term Rothschild agent and US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross was for the purpose of

==

> http://benjaminfulford.net/2017/04/17/khazarian-mafia-attempts-to-start-world-war-3-stopped-in-syria-and-in-north-korea/

TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAVID WILCOCK's take on recent events seems rather different than Ben's

The intel I am receiving from various trusted sources, FWIW, is that the Alliance is behind the latest precision military strikes and they do have a positive purpose.

It is important to remember that the majority of this administration is Alliance personnel. The Cabal is not in charge of what is happening. They may throw some curve balls in the mix but by no means are they running the show. Nor could the president start making autonomous decisions when it comes to the military.

The Cabal seems to have been behind the CW attack in Syria, and the Alliance had to swiftly respond to that one. The type of things that we are hearing from one or more of the sources behind this report would be consistent with how the Cabal would then want to spin it against the administration, as well as constantly stoking fears of WWIII.

They know that any exercising of force in the world, and particularly by the US military, makes people very upset and allows for constant rumors of a world war to be spread.

My own sources have emphatically stated the Alliance is taking out the final pockets of the Cabal’s proxy armies and /or funding sources in anticipation of major announcements and prosecutions.

If these things were not done first, ISIS or NK could be used to hurt or kill a lot of people, and throw the world into chaos.

In the metaphysical sense we are going through a “dark night of the soul” on a global scale at the moment. Many people, including those giving intel to Ben in this report, have a very bleak sense of what is going on.

Yet, it seems that everyone in the comments thus far is expressing skepticism.

I have worked with the same trusted sources for years now and we are still anticipating major, if not gigantic leaps towards positive events. Contrary to the idea of someone trying to start WWIII, this is much more about PREVENTING it once the really hardcore intel starts being revealed.

The Cabal cannot make strikes directly. They have to use proxy armies to do their bidding. Those armies are on their last legs and an operation just like we are seeing now MUST be done before any of the stuff we’ve been hoping for can happen.

Intuitive data through dreams has been remarkably accurate and consistent for the last 25 years. Bearing that in mind, three mornings ago I had a powerful dream where I was working beside the president and talking with him for at least 20 minutes. We were cleaning up the mess in a fancy, dark house, opening the drapes to let the light in, et cetera.

He confirmed the intel I had already received, as I have shared it here, in this dream.

I am hoping to write this all up very soon.

I have been benevolently distracted by some huge developments for the positive in my own life lately.

==

David Wilcock

Comment by dwilcock on April 17, 2017 @ 10:27 pm

Ringing Cedar's Anastasia...

For those who are interested

anastasia-2-unknown.jpg

BOOK ONE:

http://www.rivendellvillage.org/Book_1_Anastasia.pdf

If she exists, she may look like this today

hqdefault.jpg

Our fascinating star, SOL

Welcome to Alt Reality #5 - Sun, chemies, and You!

Our sun is not Yellow anymore. It is white.

The color depends upon the media it is passing through

It is impossible to argue stocks are fairly valued - especially in the Private market

Uber, and the madness in private equity

Recent valuation: $70 Billion, while making big losses. maybe $2-3 billion in current year

20170325_WBC243.png

Market Values of private equity deals got wildly high - above publicly traded companies.

Will the crash start in private equity?

UBER ISSUES: PREZ QUITS...

Uber is facing the biggest crisis in its short history

The Economist-23 Mar 2017
They include Uber's head of mapping, a former head of self-driving car ...
Yet Uber's enormous valuation also depends on the firm pulling off a ...

What Happens If Uber Fails?

The Atlantic-22 Mar 2017
Then you have a company like Uber, valued at $70 billion despite massive losses, and beleaguered by one scandal after another. In 2017 ...

The dot-com collapse two decades ago erased $5 trillion in investments. Ever since, people in Silicon Valley have tried to guess exactly when the next tech bubble will burst, and whether the latest wave of investment in tech startups will lead to an economic crash. “A lot of people who are smarter than me have come to the conclusion that we’re in a bubble,” said Rita McGrath, a professor of management at Columbia Business School. “What we’re starting to see is the early signals.”

Those signals include businesses closing or being acquired, venture capitalists making fewer investments, fewer companies going public, stocks that appear vastly overpriced, and startup valuations falling.

Scum-o-crats in trouble

Trophies for losers, and more women candidates won't fix it !

Mika : We need to do work !!

DNC Chair Tom Perez: Democrats Will Organize For Jon Ossoff | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Perez: " We see energy everywhere"

They do not GET that they are LOSERS and need to make real changes.

Right now they are giving themselves trophies when they lose

Pereze thinks they need to recruit more FEMALE candidates! Hahaha!

/ 2 /

New DNC chair gets booed during a reception in Maine

Published on Apr 18, 2017

The Fiscal Times columnist Liz Peek on why the new DNC chairman Tom Perez was booed during an event in Portland, Maine.

A frightening "Free ride"

Caught On Video: Truck Drags Car 4 Miles Up Cajon Pass

Broken record? Ron keeps whining that his "intel reports" are wrong

4-22-17 – COPING WITH UNFULFILLED PROMISES

The reports are not "intelligence", they are advertising for people who want to make huge spreads selling worthless currency.

This has been obvious for a long, long time. Why does RVD still not "get" it after all these years??

"I forgot to start the timer," says Ron.

No, I don't think THAT is true. Ron has been stuck in a timewarp for years... (even as he ages)

Oddly, Ron sees the reality of FET:

4-15-17 – FLAT EARTH BS IS A MEANINGLESS DIVERSION

But he cannot see that his "intel reports" are also a MEANINGLESS DIVERSION

You will find very little actual intelligence here:

April 19th Update, Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection

"this is an international issue... there are contracts involved... and over 100 countries."

"they are asking me to remain quiet"

I estimate that listening to a FULL sedona report can lower your IQ by at least 3-4 points.

Laughing hard may spare you from the reduction

The remarkable failure of Hillary Clinton

HillaryDrinking_zpsagbbii2a.jpg

Hillary at a fundraising event, enjoying her wine and dreaming about her future in the White House

Remarkable, because she managed to raise such incredible sums, without ever having a compelling reason for running, or a unique and compelling agenda.

- Other than "It's my turn"

Jim Fetzer explains:

MP3 : http://renseradioarchives.com/archives/rawdeal/041817.mp3

"Mr President, I'm Sorry"

"Shattered" tells behind-the-scenes story of Hillary Clinton's election loss

Analyst Who Predicted Trump’s Ascendancy Bets on Le Pen Win

by Sid Verma

April 21, 2017
  • Undecided voters bad news for Macron, says GaveKal’s founder
  • Recommends overweight sterling, large-caps; bond shorts

How Will Markets React to Elections in France?

Don’t bank on a relief rally in the euro area anytime soon.

Markets are underpricing the prospect of Marine Le Pen emerging victorious in the French election as a sea of undecided voters throws into sharp relief pronounced apathy for center-leftist Emmanuel Macron -- the front-runner by a whisker -- and the backlash against the European Union project.

800x-1.png

That’s the conclusion drawn by Charles Gave, founder of Hong-Kong based asset-allocation consultancy GaveKal Research, who predicted the triumph of Donald Trump in the U.S. election, and is now betting on a win for the anti-euro National Front candidate.

“Le Pen’s momentum is a slow-moving reaction against the men of Davos -- as we have seen with Brexit and Trump -- but markets don’t want to believe it,” he said by phone before the first round of the French poll on April 23.

Given the prospect of a Le Pen victory, Gave, who has been researching tactical asset allocation for more than 40 years, is advising clients to adopt long positioning in the pound as the U.K. would benefit from haven bids, and shorts on inflation-linked German bonds amid the risk of deflation in the euro area.

==

> more: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-21/analyst-who-predicted-trump-ascendancy-is-betting-on-le-pen-win

Broken record? Ron keeps whining that his "intel reports" are wrong

4-22-17 COPING WITH UNFULFILLED PROMISES

The reports are not "intelligence", they are advertising for people who want to make huge spreads selling worthless currency.

This has been obvious for a long, long time. Why does RVD still not "get" it after all these years??

"I forgot to start the timer," says Ron.

No, I don't think THAT is true. Ron has been stuck in a timewarp for years... (even as he ages)

Oddly, Ron sees the reality of FET:

But he cannot see that his "intel reports" are also a MEANINGLESS DIVERSION

I have completely written RVD off. I no longer listen to him. I do not like feeling annoyed, and I can't even look at his face without feeling annoyed!

Haha.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I keep hoping to see a glimmer of genuine self-reflection and change from Old Ron.

Sometimes I imagine it is there. But it soon winks out.

He doesn't need a timer, the video he did without it, was exactly 10 minutes long.

He does the same thing over and over, always repeating old habits, old mistakes.

I think he will soon have another go at finding a scamming "savior". Let's see if he can still manage that

Here's Ron's old youtube friend, KP, kauilapele

170316 Kp Notes about yesterday's Conference

KP is very into Corey Goode's material, and so am I (so far).

KP wanted to "hold the space" at the conference.

RVD "holds the space" for liars and scam-artists... on the Paradoxman channel

The important thing now is that MLP made it into the runoff

Step one

France faces its own EU referendum as far-right Europhobe Marine Le Pen and independent centrist Emmanuel Macron beat two main parties to go head to head in presidential elections after tight vote

• France could face 'Frexit' after far-right leader Marine Le Pen came second place ahead of election
  • Le Pen and independent centrist Emmanuel Macron beat two main parties to go head-to-head on May 7
  • Republican candidate Francois Fillon conceded after he and far-left leader Jean-Luc Melenchon got 19.5%
  • A polling station in Eastern France was forced to close as bomb squad was deployed to deal with a vehicle
  • The worrying incident comes after a deadly ISIS gun attack on the Champs-Elysees in Paris on Thursday

Step two

I had a Dream - the globalists will soon learn they are not as powerful as they think - their protections are eroding

DEEP STATE : I found this interview to be very revealing

Everyone should know by now (or soon) that Mark Gilbert is talking about the Reality of the control structure in the USA and Globally

"The United States is an Empire, and there is Huge money" (to be gained by controlling it)

Coast To Coast AM - April 23, 2017 The Deep State & More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kigPzJAcGw

Profile of Presidents

=====

JFK : Fought the Deep state and was killed to make way for LBJ, whom the Deep state worked with
Nixon : As President, he started to become independent, and tried to reform the CIA. Watergate was a coup
Ford : Secret to him becoming President was his involvement in the JFK coverup. Half-hearted attempts to replace him
Carter : An honest guy, fighting corruption, but with backing of the Rockefellers; he had a lot of pushback
Reagan : A puppet of GHWB and the deep state; so old, he did not have the level of focus to check them
Bush : Pivotal character; a senior planner of JFK's assassination; behind watergate, drug trafficking; 9/11?
Clinton : Brilliant & charismatic, but protected drug transhipment in AK, to gain money & power

Obama : A tool of the Deep State, with some powerful forces helping him. Sexually compromised?
Trump : An outsider who may have upset the plans of some parts of the Deep state, operates w/ Deep state's themes

This helps to complete and Update the history here

America After the Coup: Leader of the Decaying World

Published on Oct 9, 2014

American After the Coup d'état / Part One: The Leader of the Decaying World -
The soul of America has been lost in a "silent coup d'état." The key virtues of: a Free Economy, competitive markets, a Free press, and the moral basis for society are no longer respected. The country's DECAY began with the assassination of JFK - Lee Oswald did not do it. The real crime was covered up by the FBI and LBJ. The worst thing was, getting away with the horrific crime, made BOLD the perpetrators of this crime, and they have pushed America further and further from the vision of the Free Country, envisioned by the Founders.

Posted by benjamin
April 24, 2017

Although hard experience has taught me not to fixate on particular dates, multiple independent sources are all saying something huge might happen on May 1st. In the corporate propaganda media this is the day when a US government shut down will happen unless the debt ceiling is raised.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-21/trump-administration-begins-quiet-preparations-government-shutdown

It is also the day when Puerto Rico, a wholly owned subsidiary of the US corporate government, is expected to go bankrupt.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-puertorico-debt-bankruptcy-analysis-idUSKBN17E0GN

Sources in the CIA, the gnostic Illuminati, Japanese military intelligence and the Pentagon say this is the day when the world has a fighting chance to permanently shut down the US corporate government and re-establish the Republic of the United States of America known popularly as “the gold ole USA.”

The White Dragon Society is lobbying the US corporate government’s main creditors, Japan and China, to not grant the corporate government any more extensions as long as they remain under Khazarian mafia control. They are being told the controlled demolition of the US corporate government would end financing for endless wars, Daesh, false flag terrorism, the spread of bio-weapons etc. etc.

The Khazarian mafia has become what can only be described as institutionally insane in recent days as the bankruptcy deadline looms. Recent attempts to start World War 3 in Syria and North Korea are being followed up with repeated threats of nuclear and bio-terror and such insanity will no doubt continue until they are permanently put out of business.

It is no coincidence that a new head of the Knights of Malta will be selected on April 29th, just before the US Corporation’s bankruptcy deadline. The Grand Master of the Order, Mathew Festing, was fired recently by the pope ostensibly in a dispute over condoms.

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.jp/2017/02/in-knights-of-malta-land.html

However, sources in Japanese military intelligence, the Italian P2 Freemason Lodge and MI6 all confirm the fascist faction of the Knights of Malta, headed by Festing, was deeply involved in the March 11, 2011 tsunami and nuclear terror attack against Japan. The self-described Satanist Leo Zagami, who sent this writer e-mails threatening to sink Japan into the sea immediately after Fukushima, also claimed to be a leader of the Knights of Malta.

As a side note, a friend recently visited Fukushima with a Geiger counter and was unable to detect anything other than normal background radiation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMomGiER3OE&feature=youtu.be

In any case, The Knights of Malta, ostensibly a charitable organization, are the oldest military order in the Catholic Church and the fascist faction of that order has been secretly responsible for controlling world leaders through a combination of bribery, threats and murder. In other words, they have been one of the main the enforcement arms of the secret world government. They have also exercised strong influence over the US military as many top brass are Knights of Malta.

So, an election involving 60 knights will in fact have a decisive influence over the future of the planet, especially the USA.
In a related development, international fugitive Henry Kissinger contacted the WDS las week to say that

==

> source: http://benjaminfulford.net/2017/04/24/we-must-all-push-to-make-sure-the-criminal-us-corporate-government-is-shut-down-on-may-1st/

Tucker to advocate: Do illegals have a right to be here?

Published on Apr 25, 2017

California judge on blocks President Trump's executive order seeking to withhold federal funds from sanctuary cities. Tucker asks one sanctuary advocate whether illegals have a constitutional right to be here #Tucker

Comment:

"What we stand for..." Some Leftist judge ignores the Constitution and tells us what HE thinks that should be. Time to sweep these traitors away! Legally, of course. If the Law allows, Federal troops can be sent in and put an end to this illegality. If a few judges get locked up, for breaking the law, so be it.

The Deep State (& its Black Budget) seem to be behind the manipulation of Trump

"It seems like Keystone Cops are doing WW3... Nothing makes any sense"

Jeff Rense & Catherine Austin Fitts - Is Blazing Nuclear War Imminent?

"This smacks of Cheney and the yellow cake ploy bring the US to war with Iraq"

JR : What are they keeping below the table... I'm not seeing it

CAF : There are trillions missing (and they want more)

Major revelations, concerning the control structure

Top 5 Points - a nice (short) summary

8,500 People control the world... and "you need a mind like a freezer"

5 things an elite banking Dutch Whistleblower tells us #NWO

3 : The Terrorists and intelligence agencies are working together to control world events

2 : The Luciferians at the top, really do believe in Lucifer as a deity

1 : The breaking point for him was when he was asked to participate in Abuse of Children

Then, he could no longer perform his job effectively, and he started to refuse assignments.

These acts "put everyone in their pocket.. they are susceptible to blackmail."

==

> CMJ's thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21422

GBP : 8 Year Cycle - the end of the drop?GBP_zpsg7wnnzhe.gif

It is at the top of a downchannel, so maybe we will know soon

Dominic Frisby spoke of it, right near last year's low

Comedian & Author Dominic Frisby On Why Brexit Is Great For Business and For UK Independence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIIVlyM1oV

200 Million views ... with multiple messages "in plain sight"

Katy Perry - Chained To The Rhythm (Official) ft. Skip Marley

"Taking over from Madonna as the new Queen of the Illuminati"

As she transports people to Oblivia

Jeff Rense & Tim Rifat - Hidden Meanings And Messages In Katy Perry's 'Chained To The Rhythm'

Published on Apr 26, 2017

Link To Download PDF (16.5 megs)http://www.rense.com/KatyPerryChained...

(A glimpse of Hillary Hell in a parallel universe?)