ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

Ana SHUD!

You've Heard Of Same-Sex Marriage, How About Same-PERSON Marriage?

Comment

Ana SHUD marry herself. No one is good enuff for her.
Then once she really understands whom she has married, she can get divorced

This ceremony is for self-possessed SJWs

Only one man, has taken his own hand so far.

For those who want to take their own hand in marriage... consider this;

Man Has Hand Sewn Inside Himself

> TYT / Misinformation thread : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20896&page=3

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO MORE FAKE NEWS! / John Rapoport

March podcast - but still relevant

Fake News in the Mainstream Media

Published on Mar 17, 2017

PART ONE – UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS
Richard welcomes a independent investigative reporter who has been the leading voice against Fake News in the Mainstream Media. Corporate takeovers have merged media conglomerates into just six major outlets which serve no other purpose then being propaganda mouthpieces pushing a hidden agenda on an unsuspecting public.
PART TWO – PARANORMAL NEWS ROUNDUP
Richard welcomes back our resident paranormal pundit to the program. They will discuss the latest weird news making the headlines and how it affects you. MSM pushing fake news, cryptozoology encounters, unexplained hauntings and an increase in Djinn activity.

Help...we're trapped in the twilight zone

Might be better than RVD thinking he will enlighten everyone, when in reality he is rather... confused

Trump to NATO...

"We must be tough... we must be vigilant"

"Drive them out... Drive the Terrorists out"

Trump talks terrorism while Europe shouts 'Climate!'

TELLS EUROPE: PAY MORE FOR NATO...

'Look At Their Faces' President Trump Slams NATO Leaders, Declines To Support Collective Defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x51coc7W9Oc

OBAMA LECTURES IN BERLIN...

Says 'we can't hide behind wall' -- from behind wall!

Hill is: Still ill. Still deranged
She takes the words "sore loser" to a whole new level

DAxM9hvWsAEOMq2.jpg

HILLARY STILL COUGHING, BLAMES ALLERGIES...

INVOKES 'IMPEACH'...

Coughmencement used to plug dark money group...

Top aide freaks on reporter 'vitriolic bullsh*t'...

TELLS MAG: I BEAT BERNIE AND TRUMP!

40D4A6FC00000578-0-image-a-1_14958151939

Hillary Clinton struggled to speak shortly after beginning her speech at the Wellesley College commencement ceremony Friday.

She credited her croaky delivery to allergies rather than emotions, which drew cheers and laughs from the crowd.

. . .

Trump will be IMPEACHED: Clinton returns to her university to launch all-out attack on president

• Hillary Clinton returned to Wellesley, where she gave the first student speech to graduating students in 1969
  • She immediately invoked the issue of impeachment and Richard Nixon
  • She mentioned 'obstruction of justice' and referenced the Saturday Night Massacre
  • Brings up 'authoritarian' regimes
  • 'Some were even denying things we see with our own eyes, like the size of crowds'
  • Early in her remarks, she lost her voice, as she did several times on the campaign trail
  • She asked for a lozenge as she tried managed to gain control of her cough
  • She joked about her loss, mentioning 'long walks in the woods. Organizing my closets. I won’t lie, Chardonnay helped a little too'
. . .
(A New criminal organization? has been launched. now that the Clinton foundation is shuttered):

Clinton used the commencement speech to shamelessly plug her new "Resistance" group that's fueled exclusively from dark money.

"I'm going to devote a lot of my future to helping you make your mark in the world," she told the class of 2017. "I've created a new organization called Onward Together to recruit and train future leaders, organize for real and lasting change."

The message was clear to the upper-class crowd gathered on campus. Any fresh-faced graduate looking for a place to start could look to Clinton's organization. And if any of their well-to-do parents have any cash left after paying Wellesley's $48,802 tuition, Clinton could use a donation.

. . .

( The 'vitriolic bullsh*t'... was far too gentle on the Lifetime Loser, with entitlement issues IMHO)

. . .

The crowd had been enthusiastic, and there was a sense that Clinton had done something that she has long found difficult in public: She had been herself — brassy, frank, funny, and pissed. But on cable news and social media, another reaction was taking shape. The New York Times’ Glenn Thrush, who has reported on Clinton for years, tweeted “mea culpa-not so much,” suggesting that the former candidate “blames everyone but self.” Obama-campaign strategist turned pundit David Axelrod gave an interview claiming that while Clinton “said the words ‘I’m responsible’ … everything else suggested that she really doesn’t feel that way.” Joe Scarborough called her comments “pathetic”; David Gregory suggested she was not “taking real responsibility for the fact that she was not what the country wanted.” And in the Daily News, Gersh Kuntzman delivered a column that began, “Hey, Hillary Clinton, shut the f— up and go away already.”

. . .

this was an election that was, in many ways, about anger. And Trump and Sanders capitalized on that.

“Yes.” Clinton nods. “And I beat both of them.”

She reiterated the message to young women in her concession speech: “You are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world. Our future depends on you believing that,” she said. “Don’t be afraid of your ambition, your dreams, or even your anger. Those are powerful forces..."

(Hillary, you ain't seen nothing yet... Wait until you see how loud people cheer when you are dragged off to prison.)

coughmencement, you crack me up LOL

I found this to be quite interesting, but I won't hold my breath, after all, if Wasserman Schultz's laptop is in the hands of the DC police, their loyalty is to their bosses and the federal city of DC where they have their own set of rules, constitution and flag

The world's truth... will soon be disposed of... because it has grown moldy

5-26-17 – LETTING GO OF MY BOOKS

Published on May 25, 2017

LETTING GO OF MY BOOKS
As I've revealed in previous videos, I have a lot of books. Not only did I have many of my own, I also inherited Dr. Mary's huge library. In my former home, there was a library with bookshelves on all the walls, plus a huge bookshelf on the wall of the meeting room. When, I finally got to move into my own apartment, I did not have room for them all, so I donated the majority to the Unity Church here in Melbourne. Well, they finally got around to unpacking them; and I was notified yesterday that they will either have to throw them out or have me take them back. I guess having them stored in an unconditioned garage for over a year caused them to pick up something that makes them unacceptable to those who are hypersensitive. So, with great sadness, I have to go back today to retrieve what I can, and let the bulk be thrown away. So sad!

Had the church been interested, they would not have keep them in boxes in a garage for 12 months

What has happened to Dave Schmidt?

This video from last Oct called him out

TNTBS RANT on Dave Schmidget NDA Scam

... and since then, he rarely does videos. and rarely runs seminars

May 16th Update, Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection

He looks and sounds defeated and tired

Is THIS what RVD has been waiting for all these years?

Clif High Update – “The Global Financial System Reset is Happening Now ”
Received via email from Mr. Ed…….

by Clif High

As we are all too clearly aware, the financial system of the planet is flawed. The flaw has reached the point of ongoing failure. For years now, the creeping corrosion has led the mass consciousness into anticipation of what has come to be termed ‘the global reset’. Those who considered the idea of a global financial system reset have speculated that we would be seeing a ‘New Brenton Woods’, and likely subsequent announcement by the G7 at some theatrically appropriate setting.

It was not destined to happen that way.

In fact, the global financial system reset is happening now, started in earnest in January of this year, and is picking up pace. There will be no G7 announcement that is meaningful. By the time of any formal proclamation by the global political figureheads, the reset will be nearly global, and an emergent reality. Indeed, by the time that the G7 figureheads are even made aware of the reset, it will be complete.

We are doing it this time.

We the people.

Not the central governments thinking themselves to be authorities.

This global financial reset is occurring during, and as part of the rise of global populism.

As an expression of that populism, control of money has been taken away from those who have proven themselves flawed in their thinking and character.

It’s not Nesara.

It’s not giant hidden caches of gold.

It’s happening right now, as you are reading these words!

No government can stop it.

No government can control it. No CFR can manipulate it. No fake news can spin it.

No Illuminati mind fuck can hide it.

The global financial reset is happening now.

It’s here!

They, TPTB, the ‘ruling elite’ have reason to fear. Their world crumbles beneath their feet as ours rises.

They, TPTB have reason to fear.

Antarctica is next!

Source:

HalfPastHuman.com

Comment by intruth on May 26, 2017 @ 1:40 am

The Deep (and very dark) secrets the Seth Rich case can/will bring out

(the desperation to hide this is similar to what we saw with the Podesta affair)

Rebekah Roth ~ It's Deeper than the Seth Rich Murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eg4Qhr0V_0

+ Comey made trips to Epstein's orgy island- why?

+ Comey's brother was the accountant for the Clinton Foundation

+ Anthony Weiner is believed to be a Mossad agent

+ Epstein set up the Clinton Foundation paperwork

+ Child trafficking (allegedly) makes more money that drugs and weapons

Brainwashing: Fake News & fake robots - Open your eyes!

Too many people do not "get" that they are being brainwashed

(do you agree with these posts from Youtube?)

hillary-for-prison-1-e1469057927827.jpg

RESPONSE to the Hillary apologists,

,,,who say things like: "She has been investigated ad naseum"
Let's take a look at their claim, shall we?

=============
1. Illegal server/ Comey: Comey made a case to indict Hillary and then bizarrely and inappropriately let her off - that's Not his call, Tell me this: what's the difference between gross negligence and massive carelessness? None. And intention is not part of the law. Check it yourself. Why did the FBI not record their interview with her, and not search her home? Why did they give out immunities right and left to her staff and get nothing back? Everything about the FBI investigation reeks of cover-up, and no wonder Comey's brother worked for the Clinton Foundation and he has a history with Loretta Lynch too, going back to his time at HSBC. (just try and refute all these points, before we turn to the possible crimes that were never investigated.

2. Clinton Foundation looks like a huge slush fund: Never filed proper documents and was operating illegally why beyond its legal remit. People involved in running it, like Eric Braverman have disappeared. Millions were stolen by the Clintons and friends. Just ask the Haitians, who never got the money raised for them, and check out the amazing work of Charles Ortel, and Jerome Corsi.

3. Clinton body count : dozens of people have died "mysteriously" around the Clintons - the body count is now over 100, and includes cases that have not been properly investigated, like Seth Rich and of course, Vince Foster, Hillary's (alleged) former lover who supposedly wrote a suicide note in two different forms of handwriting, at a time when he looked set to resign from protecting Clinton secrets.

4. Clinton related drug operations - stories have been around for decades and are being investigate again right now, by George Webb - do a search on the Clinton ratline

5. Stealing the nomination from Bernie Sanders and other election-related irregularities - do you think Hillary was unaware of this, and not involved in the planning of the theft? That would be beyond belief, Would you really assert this? Do you think Mrs Clinton does not know she was give debate questions ahead of time? Really?

How can you overlook all this evidence.

Your willingness to look the other way when confronted with Clinton criminality is a part of the problem. This is why our country is now run by criminals, and we have a media that is incapable of telling the truth. Do you think your blindness to criminality serves you, your family, or the future? You are another Useful Idiot ruining our future. Look at yourself in the mirror some morning and try an wake up to what you are your ilk are enabling.

The only thing nauseating about investigating her is the way people cover up for her before the investigations get into the real meat of her criminality. Why? Maybe Robert David Steele is right, that she and Bill are key CIA assets, protected to the end by her friends and controllers within the Deep State.

(reaction):

Compare the alleged crimes you've detailed to our current situation. A sitting president has allegedly coordinated an attempt to influence our election with a hostile foreign power. He may also be compromised as an agent of the Kremlin. Now, look at yourself in the mirror as an American.

(response):

". A sitting president has allegedly coordinated an attempt to influence our election with a hostile foreign power." I think you need to examine this. You mean Russia?? In what way is it a "horrible hostile power". The horrible hostile power I see is the Deep State, and its controlled media. How is Russia acting against us? The notion that Russia influenced our election is ridiculous. What evidence please? Where and how do you think that happened? A genuine question - please explain? I think there is greater evidence that the Media is brainwashing you, and your friends. Please try and refute the points I made about Hillary's crimes. I don't think you can. There is power in the truth. Once you see that Truth, that CNN, MSNBC, the NYT and Wash Post are controlled by the same people who want to brainwash you, the reptilian scales will fall from your eyes, and you will begin to think for youself. Praise God for giving us the power of thought and discernment!

(reaction)

There is no getting through to you. You will see the truth once the ramifications of trump's actions hit home.

(response)

LOL! There is no getting through to ME! I have used facts and evidence, which you have IGNORED! Where is YOUR argument? Like most people on the left, you haven't got an argument. All you have is your brainwashing. It is tragic what has happened to SJW's in our post Truth society of politically correct useful idiots.

=====

(Stefan Molyneux may agree):

FAKE NEWS

==

> new thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21510

Please post there (also?) if you have a reaction to this

"Leader of the Gang" - Hillary's America

"They are all about power, and they are all about money"

"If you want to investigate, follow the money."

Interview with the filmmaker

Dinesh D'Souza - The DNC, Hillary & The Clinton Foundation on the Best of The Hagmann Report

"We've never had someone as a top leader who has been corrupt at this level"

Suddenly... look who is "on the case" in Antarctica!

This was a headline from the Drudge Report today:

Scientists Lured to Frozen Antarctica Desert...

30OBS1-master768.jpg

EXCERPT:

A Pond and Lake That Hint at Life on Other Planets Photo

30OBS5-master675.jpg

Don Juan Pond Credit Jonathan Corum/The New York Times

Nestled in the Wright Valley is a pond of ankle-deep water, still liquid despite the freezing temperatures. Don Juan Pond is thought to be the saltiest body of water in the world, many times saltier than the Dead Sea.

Scientists have found microbes around the pond, but the water itself may not support life. The last pools of liquid water on a dying Mars might have once looked something like this.

Photo

30OBS3-master675.jpg

Lake Vanda Credit Jonathan Corum/The New York Times

Lake Vanda is an ice-covered lake fed by the Onyx River, the longest surface river in Antarctica, which only flows in summer. The lake holds an isolated ecosystem of microbial mats and spires. Rovers on Mars are searching for traces of similar microbial structures in ancient Martian lake beds.

> thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21185&page=5

Boom!

Great use of social media to keep this important story alive!

RT are the good guys. The Lie-Stream media are the bad guys

CrossTalk: 'Seth Rich'

Comments:

Why Do DNC Shills always look like they are melting?
Why? Because they ARE melting. Someone poured a bucket over cold water over Hillary and the scum-ocrats,
and they are all melting like the evil witch in the Wozard of Id.

Wow!
More Clinton vote rigging?

If this is true, the H3llary needs to go to prison, even be strung up as a traitor to America !

Why Seth Rich Had to Die – Girlfriend?, 1652

Published on May 30, 2017

Shaking off the Rothschildren...

(Ben F.):

"Merkel... is circling the wagons for Khazarian bloodline rule in Europe even as the US shakes it off"

US and Russia to put the squeeze on Rothschild controlled France and Germany

Posted by benjamin
May 30, 2017

The split in the Western power structure between the meritocratic gnostic illuminati and the Khazarian bloodline families was put out for all to see during last weekend’s G7 meeting. For those who follow normal diplomatic protocol, the war of words at and after the meeting, between the Germans and the French on the one side and the British and the Americans on the other, was unprecedented in the post war era. US President Donald Trump, for example, called the Germans “very, very bad,” and threatened to stop importing German cars to the US.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/the-germans-are-bad-very-bad-trump-pledges-to-stop-german-car-sales-to-us/

He also failed to mention Article 5, the collective defense clause, in his speech to NATO, implying basically that Russia could just go ahead and march into France and Germany without worrying about the US. Without US help, Germany and France would fall to Russia in a matter of weeks.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel, for her part, said “Europe must take its fate into its own hands,” after the summit and noted that Britain, with Brexit and the US, with Trump, were no longer reliable partners. The German slave, French President Emmanuel Macron, followed his masters’ orders by deliberately snubbing Trump and trying to hurt his hand during a handshake.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-27/macron-erupts-onto-world-stage-with-trump-snub-and-a-bromance

These sorts of shenanigans, as well as the civil war raging in Washington DC, prompted Chinese official media to comment that Western democracy “is crumbling.”

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1047737.shtml

The overall tone of the article also lends support to NSA allegations that Chinese President Xi Jinping works for the Rothschilds because it adheres closely to the US corporate media lies about Trump and seems to predict Trump will be impeached over “Russia.” The Chinese, of course, are bitter about Trump because they invested heavily in Hillary Clinton and were promised Japan as a reward if she won.

What is really going on here in fact, is a split between countries still under Khazarian bloodline mafia rule and those who are moving towards meritocracy. In other words Merkel, who as Hitler’s daughter is a member of the Saxe-Gotha-Rothschild family, is circling the wagons for Khazarian bloodline rule in Europe even as the US shakes it off. The UK and Canada, of course, retain symbolic bloodline rule but it is publicly supported there plus it is in the open for all to see; not hidden behind lies and murders as is the case in Germany, France, Italy and elsewhere.

Inside the US, meanwhile, the battle against the Khazarian rear-guard still holding out in Washingtion DC is nearing its final stages, Pentagon and agency sources agree. Zbigniew “it’s easier to kill a million than convince a million” Brzezinski “was sent to meet his master rocky [David Rockefeller],” the sources note. Brzezinski’s death means that...

==

> http://benjaminfulford.net/2017/05/30/us-and-russia-to-put-the-squeeze-on-rothschild-controlled-france-and-germany/

Bogus Polling places used to generate Hillary vote > replacing Bernie vote

VoteReplacement_zpseovngt0e.png

Jim Stone

There are a few typos on this page, but I can’t fix them now.

The answer to why Seth Rich was killed, and why he gave to Wikileaks is now out.

Seth Rich was responsible for an internet application that helped voters find their polling stations.

He discovered that Hillary had set up bogus polling places that were not on the official record. Hillary then had DNC staffers merge the results from both sets of polling places, keeping the actual number of voters officially recorded at the legitimate polling station the same while the actual ballots that went to Bernie and represented those numbers were swapped out for her.
Seth Rich was appalled by the corruption, and as a result, dumped to Wikileaks.

This answer has been out there since July 21 of 2016 and it rotted until it was recently discovered in a private E-mail.

This was written by Claudia Kash, the girlfriend of Seth Rich. She wrote this shortly after he was killed. The answer has been out there since the beginning.

“There were two sets of polling places this primary season – one set for most of the voters, who went on state web sites to find their polling locations, and a second set for Hillary Clinton supporters who looked on Hillary clinton’s website to find their polling location. The secretary of state for each state had one set of locations on the record, the other set of locations, the ones listed on Hillary’s website were not on the state record. I know this because I looked on her website to find where a friend should vote, then double checked the state website, which showed a different address. I thought there must be a mistake – I kept checking right up to election day. But until they killed Seth Rich, I couldn’t figure out why there would be two different polling places. This is how I think the scam worked: While most voters look up their location on their state website, voters who were signed up as Hillary Clinton supporters would be directed to her site to find their polling place. It was set up the same as any other DNC polling place – with DNC volunteers, regular voting machines etc – and a duplicate voter roster, the same as the roster at the other polling place. Voters would be checked off on the roster, same as at the other polling place, and after the polls colsed, the DNC supervisor would pick up the roster and the ballots.

The supervisor would then pick up the roster at the legitimate polling place and the ballots there. He (or she) would then replace a number of Bernie Sanders ballots with an equal number of the ballots from the Hillary Clinton voting location. Then the duplicate roster from the HRC would be shredded and thrown away, along with all the Bernie Sanders ballots that had been replaced. That way the number of people who voted on the remaining roster still matches the number of ballots. This is why so many states reported a “lower than expected voter turnout”. Seth Rich, who was responsible for the app that helped voters find their polling places did not realize there were two sets of polling places until he himself wet to vote. he lived in Washington DC, which voted at the end of the primary season, a week after Clinton had already been declared the winner. I believe he discovered it then and had started asking questions about why the polling places on Hillary’s web site did’nt match the ones on the DC web site.

But even if he didn’t say a word to anybody, it would have been dangerous to let him live. He would have figured it out sooner or later, and he would have reported it when he did.”

My comment: Let me then, fill in the blanks: Seth rich DID figure out Hillary did this, and said nothing. Instead, he did the DNC leaks to Wikileaks, hopefully to bring the whole house of cards down. The timing is so close on all of this that it can’t really be known if Seth was killed because he knew Hillary’s plot, or if he was killed because someone figured out it was him who did the leaks.

To sum this up in a short statement: Hillary set up duplicate polling stations, collected a second set of votes that never showed up at the legitimate polling place, and then flipped the voter ID information at the legitimate polling stations and swapped it out with votes from her polling stations exclusively on legitimate ballots where people voted for Bernie Sanders. She’d have to be mega corrupt and powerful to do this, and the DNC would have to be rotten to the core, but that is probably so when the Clinton death machine is never forced to give answers. That means there is serious deeply rooted corruption and dark power. Seth Rich found out, was having none of it, and then died.

HEADS UP THEN: ANY TIME THERE WAS “UNEXPECTED LOW TURNOUT”, THIS TYPE OF THING IS GOING ON, THIS ALSO HAPPENED IN FRANCE AND IN AMERICA’S GENERAL ELECTION.

Hillary no doubt did this to Trump also, via people planted at key, fully compromised polling stations. That would explain perfectly why there was a “low turnout” even though this was probably the most heated election in American history, and it also explains why Hillary won in such a small number of places, yet almost took the election.

http://82.221.129.208/baaasepageu3.html

Off with HER head? Time to make an example of the hate-filled Kathy Griffin?

"Free speech is not free of consequences"

griffinbeheaded_zps5h0zrbsg.jpg

She has beheaded her own career

BARRON THOUGHT IT WAS HIS DAD!
MELANIA GOES AFTER KATHY GRIFFIN

Gutfeld: Griffin's latest outburst isn't shocking, it's sad

Kathy Griffin Stages Mock Assassination of President Trump, CNN Shrugs

Sean Hannity is super p/ssed off and ready to fight back

Time to behead Maddcow's career? And Media Matters too?

"This is the first time conservatives have fought back. Conservatives have a Right to be heard"

Mark Levin Show: Mark Levin interviews Sean Hannity about Media Matters boycott of his advertisers

Don't buy Apple, BP, Cisco systems ...GE products!

Sean Hannity and Media Equality are p/ssed off and Fighting back

STOP THE SCALPINGS !

Sean Hannity Fox News 5/31/17 Hillary Clinton, Jared Kushner, Russia, President Trump News Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBSQkpV7mqM

HAHA Who next?

With the Russia narrative falling off the table, who is Hillary going to blame for her epic loss?

/ 1 /

Hillary Clinton Blames Infowars For Election Loss

/ 2 /

Now Clinton is Blaming the DNC for Her Loss

Anyone but the real culprit - Herself !

Nuns in NJ: Among 299m Americans Hillary has not yet blamed

ToniGreaves_NunsPortrait2013_300.jpeg

Cloistered Nuns in Summit, N.J.

perpetual_praying-2.jpg?&w=600

Some nuns were said to have prayed for Trump in the recent election

Hillary is looking for someone to blame other than herself for her loss

As Mike River spoke about in Thursday's podcast

MP3- WRH-Th1 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/p/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2017-06-01_145947.mp3

She keeps finding NEW people to blame for her loss.

With the Russia narrative falling off the table, who is Hillary going to blame for her epic loss?

Hiilary's-Who-is to blame LIST
=====

Here's a full list of all the people, organizations, government entities, and abstract concepts Hillary Clinton has blamed for her loss thus far:

1. Former FBI Director James Comey​

2. Sexism

3. The electoral system

4. WikiLeaks

5. "Minions"

6. Right-wing media

7. Mainstream media

8. Democratic National Committee

9. Democrat Party

10. 1,000 Russian agents

11. Vladimir Putin

12. Donald Trump

13. Republican-enabled voter suppression

14. Citizens United

15. Facebook

16. "Millions" of Twitter bots

17. Steve Bannon

18. Netflix

19. "Alt-right" media like Infowars

20. Bernie Sanders

21. Suburban women

22. Rural women

23. "Anti-American forces"

24. Bad polling

25. Low-information voters

26. "Content farms in Macedonia"

27. Fake news

28. Colluding Trump campaign officials

29. Stupid Americans who can't tell the difference between real and "fake news"

30. The "broad assumption I was going to win"

31. Goosefer

32. DCLeaks

33. Data from the Republican National Committee

34. Technology

35. The FBI

Hey, look! I found the actual reason Hillary lost:

Screenshot: Twitter

v v the best (and only) person to blame vv

untitled.jpg?itok=ao59BtYT

H/T Fox News

DrBubb, you're a cross between George Carlin, Mark Dice and Joe Rogan...you should do your own video's and tell the news in your witty way you have, you're funny and serious and make people see the idiocy of ever listening to anything the left says...you'd probably reach a few of them too