ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

Randy interviews Clif

Clif High: Temporal Awareness, Cryptocurrencies, The Yogi vs.The Bluebirds

It gets really interesting when they get to Blue Avians / "Blue Chickens" after 1:05 hours

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Revelation on CNN lying from James O'Keefe

- has he killed the Russia Narrative AND CNN ?

/ 1 /

American Pravda: CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “bullsh*t"

/ 2 /

CNN IS FAKE NEWS

No sympathy : "I view CNN as race-bating, as gender bating."

"Their bad news is good news for good people everywhere"

/ 3 /

The Trump-Russia Story Just Fell Apart #2: Veritas: CNN Producer Calls Coverage Fake

/ 4 /

"I think the public deserves something better from our news media"

"There are other things the public would like to hear about"

Reporter Explodes On Sarah Sanders Over CNN Fake News Story About Trump Collusion With Russia

Reporter: "the audience has the right to change the channel"

Right - but it you find lying scumbags everywhere on terrestrial TV... and on cable, where do you go?

Answer: Youtube and alternative media podcasts

Mind-blowing! The Nazca Mummy : Is is an ET?

Some evidence suggests that it may be a hominid REPTILE

alien-1.png?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

Ep. 680 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Jay Weidner : The Nazca Mummy : Is is an ET? : LIVE

The being is said to be a female.

The three-finger claws, and four spheres (eggs?) inside the body suggest that it is a Reptile

Is it a hoax?

> see thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21558

Coast To Coast AM - June 23, 2017 Nazca, Peru Gaia Mummy & Secret ET's with David Wilcock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462L8QlzPUo

Published on Jun 26, 2017

Coast To Coast AM - June 23, 2017 Nazca, Peru Gaia Mummy & Secret ET's with David Wilcock

Jay Weidner of Gaia.com appeared in the first half-hour of the program to report on the discovery of a strange mummy in Nazca, Peru

Author, lecturer and researcher of ancient civilizations, David Wilcock, is well known for his insights on consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy. He joined Jimmy Church to discuss contact with a positive higher intelligence behind the UFO phenomenon.
Open Lines Followed

THE FRIAR's discussion regarding Rachel Maddow ("a gracious lady") is amusing many

==========

photo.jpg
Do others agree that (((Rachael Maddcow))) should be either fired, or fed to dragons?

x 111 likes

photo.jpg
Why the fuck are you trying to punish innocent Dragons?
LOL. Some reptilians live on the sour flesh of roasted Liars. (They eat their own.)
Rachel is fool.

"Rachel is fool".... Rachel is fuel (for lies and anti-Trump conspiracies)
Dr. Rachel Maddow is a gracious lady who speaks the truth, unlike Slanthead.
haha. Are you one of (((them))), or just another Useful Idiot, believing Rachel's lies?
That's not good for the dragon's health. Toxic food like that is not easily digestible, probably full of parasites.
Feed to a wood chipper
Arthur,that's just no true.
Dragons will understand what a deliciously decadent delicacy Rachael really is. (For them, like pudding.) A witch with such a reputation is not easy to find - and much younger than Hillary, a dried-out witch to be sure.
Love the dragon idea! good one
So how are all these comments about wishing death on Dr. Maddow any different than Cathy Griffin holding up a fake bloody head?

gettyimages-490675908.jpg?quality=65&str

" how are all these comments about wishing death on Dr. Maddow any different than Cathy Griffin holding up a fake bloody head?"
Do you really want an answer? Assuming you do here it is:
+ Rachel supports the "forces of darkness" - she lies and lies, and undermines the President with misinformation, while Trump has spent a massive fortune, and taken enormous amount of negative press while working to save the country, This difference is obvious to me, and should be to you too. But I will assume you are a typical Useful Idiot, who may not agree with the obvious moral difference, so I will give you other reasons:
+ Maddow has an obnoxious voice, incredible arrogance, and a circumlocutional way of speaking that I find impossible to listen to, while the President attracts huge and enthusiastic crowds to hear his positive message. I want to spare people the pain of listening to her,
+ While many who detest Maddow would like to see her suffer, as payback for the damage she has done, I don't actually want that
- I simply want her fired. Using the "eaten by dragons" is a rather obvious hyperbole which can not be taken seriously. I make that suggestion instead of showing an image of Rachel being burned at the stake because someone might think I was serious about wanting her dead. The suggestion she be "Eaten by dragons", is unlikely to inspire anyone to cause actual violence upon her. Instead, it may inspire ridicule of "Dr" Maddcow, which is more appropriate than kidnapping her, and tying her to a stake, and then setting her on fire.
The FIRING alone is sufficient, in my view
Friar Newborg .... the difference is a sitting POTUS is the most powerful man in the world. The very thought of his death or even a false assumption he has died & the time before his VP can take over is our most critical & weakest time in our EVERYTHING. We could be attacked from every direction including Mars. Rachel Is a disposable journalist & her position holds no value to our day to day well being safety & security. You can NOT threaten or make any kind of act to incite violence against a sitting POTUS bc if something did happen to him it could be LETHAL for every single person in this country (plus elsewhere) & your political stance or ignorance won't fucking matter we will all be dead. Do they not even teach how important this position is anymore?
Fired since I wouldn't subject that horror to a dragon
. . .
Arthur Currier Because dragons don't exist
" Because dragons don't exist?" Hmm. Perhaps Ms/Mr Maddcow has a theory about the existence of dragons. I found a photo of one

Nightmare - It's Only just begun, probably, for Mr Zucker & CNN

It couldn't happen to a more deserving fake news (((propagandist)))

CNN Month-Long Nightmare...

Zucker Runs From O'Keefe...

"Cowardly"

The last 30 days have been nothing short of a public relations nightmare for CNN.

The network is reeling after a brutal stretch that has seen two hosts taken off-air, one story retracted and another rewritten, accusations of staged protests, the resignations of three key employees and most recently, an ongoing series of undercover videos meant to portray CNN as misleading the public about the Trump-Russia stories that have dominated media coverage of the president so far.

Late on Tuesday, May 30, TMZ published images of CNN’s New Years Eve co-host, Kathy Griffin, taking part in a photoshoot with a mock severed head of President Trump. The story quickly blew up. Influential news aggregator Matt Drudge placed CNN’s ties to Griffin front and center on his site, the Drudge Report.

CNN Begs The Public To Stop Using The Term Fake News

Why Exposing Fake News Matters | James O’Keefe and Stefan Molyneux

DEMOCRATS have deep(er) ties with Russia, it is alleged

PEDO-sta may find reporters a bit tougher in 2017

John Podesta and Maria Bartiromo Epic Fight Over Russia Ties: ‘Get Your Facts Straight!’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9U5zxVyTqA

by Colby Hall | June 29th, 2017

John Podesta is not just the former chairman of the Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, but also a central figure in the ongoing narrative of Russian meddling in the US election of 2016. His hacked emails were at the heart of what some have called a coordinated news campaign led by Wikileaks, and so he met with the House Intelligence panel yesterday behind closed doors.

This morning he appeared on Fox Business to discuss the Russian interference, allegations of collusion with Trump campaign and more with host Maria Bartiromo in what became a testy debate that perfectly exemplifies the divided positions that so many Americans hold right now.

Bartiromo, a long-time New York financial news figure has had something of a close relationship with Donald Trump for years, so it’s not a surprise that she consistently showed skepticism over the Russia claims in a defensive posture. And there may be no other individual (without the Clinton surname) that best embodies the Clinton’s web of influence — for good and bad — than Mr. Podesta.

Bartiromo aggressively attacked Podesta and Democrats for what she said were deeper ties with Russia, specifically asking about Podesta’s investment portfolio.

“Get your facts straight,” the former Clinton campaign chair shot back, before dismissing the FBN hosts claims as coming from a dubious source “like InfoWars.”

It went downhill from there.

Podesta gave as good has he got, successfully pivoting to a specific charge that Trump has appeared to follow the foreign policies of Vladimir Putin in a manner that one doesn’t typically see on a Fox News/Business channel.

It was a fascinating and fiery debate that will likely serve to reaffirm pre-existing political opinions for viewers going in. If you believe Podesta is full of beans, you will see that here. If you believe that Bartiromo is a shill for the Trump administration, there’s that too!

Watch the full segment above, courtesy of FBN.

==

> http://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-podesta-and-maria-bartiromo-fight-over-deep-russia-ties-get-your-facts-straight/

WONDER Woman, Sara Carter, posing as Star reporter

Here's the trailer for the film

WONDER WOMAN – Rise of the Warrior [Official Final Trailer]

"To the War!"

Hannity:

"Technically the war is that way... But we have to go this way first."

Amazingly, she seems to have an alter-identity as a star reporter

Must Watch Super Woman Sara Carter With 3 More Criminal Inquiries For Embattled FBI Director

The Lie stream media: "They do not deserve you!" - but Hannity does

Is Bigfoot ... Neanderthal Man?

10014707_672836336103465_659392546198019

I did an overlay comparison of the face with the famous Neanderthal skull, the Old Man of La Chapelle-Aux-Saints . The fit is unusually close as you can see from the result below. I did only a little retouching around the edges where the outline included some distracting flaws.
Notice the very long and thick head hair and beard which visually merges into the rest of the hair at any view from a distance.

==

> http://frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.hk/2014/04/eastern-bigfoot-neanderthal-skull.html

I AM SPOOKED ! By some charts

"a right shoulder in the bond market" ?

Example: TLT / Bonds : 2-yrs :

TLT-2yr_zpsw1avbazo.gif

(from a viber conversation):

This TLT chart may not look like much...

But it is one of the things that has me spooked - Looks like a right shoulder in the bond market

(MORE)

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21567

Sorry to change thought processes on what you've got going here but I know of no other place to share this nor anyone else who would understand....check this out and then I'll also ask the question of "when" has Winston Shrout ever said he's from another dimension? Am I missing something here? This whole thing believe it or not was extremely interesting, especially since it was the Goldfish Report but huh? Is this a new thing since he was found guilty and he's now part of another dis-info campaign? I'm scratching my head hard on this one. HELP DrBubb...wth is THIS about?

Is Bigfoot ... Neanderthal Man?

10014707_672836336103465_659392546198019

I did an overlay comparison of the face with the famous Neanderthal skull, the Old Man of La Chapelle-Aux-Saints . The fit is unusually close as you can see from the result below. I did only a little retouching around the edges where the outline included some distracting flaws.

Notice the very long and thick head hair and beard which visually merges into the rest of the hair at any view from a distance.

==

> http://frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.hk/2014/04/eastern-bigfoot-neanderthal-skull.html

Cool....my favorite books are the Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East....written by Baird T Spalding from the 1800's ...more a documentary type books and he said the great masters said that the Yeti's (big foot) are the first man on this planet and still here....I wish sometimes you and I could just sit down to a cup o' what ever and talk and talk...you're the only person I know who thinks outside the box (why my last post in here too, no one else understands lol )

Sorry to change thought processes on what you've got going here but I know of no other place to share this nor anyone else who would understand....check this out and then I'll also ask the question of "when" has Winston Shrout ever said he's from another dimension? Am I missing something here? This whole thing believe it or not was extremely interesting, especially since it was the Goldfish Report but huh? Is this a new thing since he was found guilty and he's now part of another dis-info campaign? I'm scratching my head hard on this one. HELP DrBubb...wth is THIS about?

It sounds fascinating/

I will try to get to it a bit later.

Right now, I am trying to cope with the unexpected loss of hundreds of images - thanks to the new terms imposed by Photobucket.

This happened before, but this may be the biggest loss so far

THE FRIAR's discussion regarding Rachel Maddow ("a gracious lady") is amusing many

==========

photo.jpg
Do others agree that (((Rachael Maddcow))) should be either fired, or fed to dragons?

x 111 likes

photo.jpg
Why the fuck are you trying to punish innocent Dragons?
LOL. Some reptilians live on the sour flesh of roasted Liars. (They eat their own.)
Rachel is fool.

"Rachel is fool".... Rachel is fuel (for lies and anti-Trump conspiracies)
Dr. Rachel Maddow is a gracious lady who speaks the truth, unlike Slanthead.
haha. Are you one of (((them))), or just another Useful Idiot, believing Rachel's lies?
That's not good for the dragon's health. Toxic food like that is not easily digestible, probably full of parasites.
Feed to a wood chipper
Arthur,that's just no true.
Dragons will understand what a deliciously decadent delicacy Rachael really is. (For them, like pudding.) A witch with such a reputation is not easy to find - and much younger than Hillary, a dried-out witch to be sure.
Love the dragon idea! good one
So how are all these comments about wishing death on Dr. Maddow any different than Cathy Griffin holding up a fake bloody head?

gettyimages-490675908.jpg?quality=65&str

" how are all these comments about wishing death on Dr. Maddow any different than Cathy Griffin holding up a fake bloody head?"
Do you really want an answer? Assuming you do here it is:
+ Rachel supports the "forces of darkness" - she lies and lies, and undermines the President with misinformation, while Trump has spent a massive fortune, and taken enormous amount of negative press while working to save the country, This difference is obvious to me, and should be to you too. But I will assume you are a typical Useful Idiot, who may not agree with the obvious moral difference, so I will give you other reasons:
+ Maddow has an obnoxious voice, incredible arrogance, and a circumlocutional way of speaking that I find impossible to listen to, while the President attracts huge and enthusiastic crowds to hear his positive message. I want to spare people the pain of listening to her,
+ While many who detest Maddow would like to see her suffer, as payback for the damage she has done, I don't actually want that
- I simply want her fired. Using the "eaten by dragons" is a rather obvious hyperbole which can not be taken seriously. I make that suggestion instead of showing an image of Rachel being burned at the stake because someone might think I was serious about wanting her dead. The suggestion she be "Eaten by dragons", is unlikely to inspire anyone to cause actual violence upon her. Instead, it may inspire ridicule of "Dr" Maddcow, which is more appropriate than kidnapping her, and tying her to a stake, and then setting her on fire.
The FIRING alone is sufficient, in my view
Friar Newborg .... the difference is a sitting POTUS is the most powerful man in the world. The very thought of his death or even a false assumption he has died & the time before his VP can take over is our most critical & weakest time in our EVERYTHING. We could be attacked from every direction including Mars. Rachel Is a disposable journalist & her position holds no value to our day to day well being safety & security. You can NOT threaten or make any kind of act to incite violence against a sitting POTUS bc if something did happen to him it could be LETHAL for every single person in this country (plus elsewhere) & your political stance or ignorance won't fucking matter we will all be dead. Do they not even teach how important this position is anymore?
Fired since I wouldn't subject that horror to a dragon
. . .
Arthur Currier Because dragons don't exist
" Because dragons don't exist?" Hmm. Perhaps Ms/Mr Maddcow has a theory about the existence of dragons. I found a photo of one

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks DrBubb ....you're the best

Right now, I am trying to cope with the unexpected loss of hundreds of images - thanks to the new terms imposed by Photobucket.

This happened before, but this may be the biggest loss so far

That BITES :(

It IS fascinating....and he speaks about James Gilliland and grandfather....I've spoken about that in here

Dealing with the unexpected....

I LOST, at least temporarily, many hundreds of hours of my image-work - a disaster that will take time & energy to recover from.

: MAKATI PRIME.Com :

SADLY, my image hosting service has changed its terms of service - I am investigating alternatives,

while I work to restore images. Please be patient

(EXCERPT from a private message):

Hi XXX,

. . .

Unfortunately, I lost many of the images here, and it may be several days before I start recovering them.

. . .

I may not become a paying member on Photobucket, because the very sudden way they changed their Terms of service,

and effectively blackmailed people to pay them, destroys my trust in them. Also. I always found the PB site clunky to use.

Perhaps I will join for one month, to get as many images as possible, and them leave for good. Meantime, I am seeking

a better alternative. (see: IMAGE Thread )

. . .

Best Regards,

Is DISCLOSURE Happening right now?

The MSM seems to have decided it is TIME to get the word out... before Russia or the Alt-Media does it

Robert Bigelow Finally Speaks Truth to Power

9253038a-21af-46a5-8a5b-7c1bae68adfe.jpg

Billionaire Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace finally said publicly what hundreds of millions of people around the world already know to be true. And he said it on CBS 60 Minutes last night. Here is the key excerpt from the interview with Lara Logan:

b42533a6-7837-49f1-9730-3766717ca801.jpg

S.gif

But on this canyon road just outside Las Vegas, Robert Bigelow's story takes a turn that some may find, to put it lightly, improbable. He told us this is where his grandparents had a close encounter with a UFO.

Robert Bigelow: It really sped up and came right into their face and filled up the entire windshield of the car. And it took off at a right angle and shot off into the distance.

The story sparked his obsession, and explains the alien looking out from the side of Bigelow Aerospace. And it made for the kind of conversation you don't ordinarily have with an accomplished CEO.

Lara Logan: Do you believe in aliens?

Robert Bigelow: I'm absolutely convinced. That's all there is to it.

Lara Logan: Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?

Robert Bigelow: There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence.

And I spent millions and millions and millions -- I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.

Lara Logan: Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?

Robert Bigelow: I don't give a damn. I don't care.

Lara Logan: You don't worry that some people will say, "Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he's crazy"?

Robert Bigelow: I don't care.

Lara Logan: Why not?

Robert Bigelow: It's not gonna make a difference. It's not gonna change reality of what I know.

Lara Logan: Do you imagine that in our space travels we will encounter other forms of intelligent life?

Robert Bigelow: You don't have to go anywhere.

Lara Logan: You can find it here? Where exactly?

Robert Bigelow: It's just like right under people's noses. Oh my gosh. Wow.

For decades CBS 60 Minutes has avoided the ET issue with great resolve. It simply would not cover the subject. Better late than never. And PRG tips its hat to Robert Bigelow. Thank you.

So, hello Elon Musk and Richard Branson. Would you care to say what you really think about the extraterrestrial presence? Nothing invigorates like speaking truth to power.

Great to see 60 Minutes finally give the Alien / ET issue some coverage.

Perhaps they know that it will "break open" soon.

If the Lie Stream doesn't break it some powerful Alt-Media sites will (I reckon)

If the Lie Stream doesn't break it some powerful Alt-Media sites will (I reckon)

SEEMS LIKE PURE NONSENSE _ i listened for almost 40 minutes so far

The GoldFish Report No. 107 Winston Shrout Explains Moving Towards a Two-Tiered Money System

NOTES
=====
"We are fixing to flood with currency... so people can experience prosperity"

Utter bullfeathers!
Let me explain how Hyperinflation works
+ If you flood the world with money -then people SPEND IT, and it quickly loses value. Because when prices start rising, at some point people panic and start spending the money quickly, as soon as they get it, because they do not want to hold money that is losing more value. In fact, the energetic effort to BEAT a devaluing currency does not bring prosperity. Just the reverse, it undermines prosperity because people refocus away from productive activity to speculation, and the rush to beat the devaluations. Look at countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe where there has been hyperinflation - you won't find prosperity there !

20120228_Cafe-Weimar-Kleiner-Brauner-%25
+ Weimar example: price of a cup of coffee:

There's a famous tale about Weimar Germany where a customer checked the price of a coffee, felt it was fair, and then sat down to drink it. By the time he had finished his coffee, the price had doubled. Do you think price changes like this encourage people to work hard to get their pay? Or do they even enjoy their leisure time by drinking coffee? No, they race around looking for way to spend their money before it loses value,

+ He talks about Gold-backed notes. You cannot flood the globe with currency, and have it be gold backed - unless you suddenly have a massive increase in Gold supply. And if that happened suddenly, then the gold would lose spending power too.

"RELATIVE VALUE of currencies has been set," says Shroud.

Really? Then why not SHARE those values with us? He cannot. Because this is more BS

St Germain told the Royal families to put all their wealth in one place (sure. these selfish families would do that? No way!)
And then they should interbreed until, they came down to one individual ("the M1") who would control it all/
Uttter nonsense. There is zero evidence for this, other than strange repeated narratives of strange people

The grandfather... three grandmothers, "the princesses"
No evidence
This is all part of an extended narrative... like a tall tale, getting constantly embellished.
BTW, What happened to Neil Keenan? he seems to have disappeared. Perhaps he was swallowed up by his own BS.

Seems that will happen eventually to all the storytellers pushing this nonsense. When their scams implode, they disappear.
==========

(the following comments from under the Video are worth repeating here): in edit: they seem to have been deleted!
Comment-1:
TWO TIER MONEY? Is he kidding?
"Fed Reserve Notes became defunct as of August 2016" Really? NO! That is simply untrue. I live outside the USA, and am happily spending US currency everywhere. This is B.S.!

Comment-2:
Think about all the time and effort people have invested in this BS narrativ
e, hoping and praying for a currency reset. Meantime, had they just bought Bitcoins at $1, $4, or $100, their dreams would have been realized. These @ars3holes are nothing but bullshit merchants - they should admit this, and admit that there have been far better places to invest one's time and money than in trying to understand their BS narrative. (BTW, I am NOT suggesting investing in Bitcoins now. That ship has sailed. But if these people had special and secret knowledge, they would have got you into that investment, rather than putting money in Dinars, Dong, and other non-solid investments.)
====

Are we being used to LANCE THE BOIL ?

The War with the Powers-that-Be may NOT be OVER !

They are just allowing three levels of (useless) management to be eliminated.

Alex Collier Interview Statement update May 2017 - but recorded (years?) earlier

=
TPTB are still planning on implementing their New World Order.
If we are to win, we will need to be responsible for our own fate, & the clean-up.
When we meet ET's WE CANNOT WORSHIP THEM... "baby-sitting never works"
The lesson: We are creators - we create the world with our thooughts & emotions.
The bad ET's have been manipulating us, to create a place to hide,
Our Vibration and awareness rising ... The true structure is being revealed very quickly

AC Recommends (Three) interviews:
+ Steve Quayle's interview(s) with Tom Horn - Feb.22 2012 (3.5-4 hours)
"Petrus Romanus--the Final Pope is Here"
The Prophecy of the Popes and the emergence of Petrus Romanus--the subject of Horn's new book, co-authored with Cris Putnam / February 22, 2012
"Petrus Romanus Tom Horn Parts 1,2,3 w/Steve Quayle : 5-years ago: May 16, 2012
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKsMP59l2fc : 57,285 views
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpJ5D_M_zTM : 16,260 views
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR3fsgf3lYI : 9,867 views

==
"They are not only coming in & out of our physical world; they are also possessing human beings"
They are going to introduce us to the demi-gods: half Gods, and half us... they were left here.
Many of them look like us. But THEY ARE NOT US... they are not our (legitimate) rulers.
"We have the same potentialities, they same capabilities as they do... But we do not believe it."
The NWO will be around for at least 8 months...
"There may be White hats, but they are not running the show yet."
"The idea is to flush out the Good Guys... They are feigning weakness, but are still in control."

Very interesting - but recorded before 2016, and so how real, how up-to-date is it now??

NYT is downsizing !

Dinosaurian media is dying, right?

And Styx gives (at least) three reasons to be happy about this

Now the New York Times Is Failing Too: Walk-out as Mass Firing Begins

Bizarrely, the stock price is rising strongly (since management is tackling the "overhead" problem, I suppose)

NYT ... update : $17.70, up from year's low of $11

here's the latest with DJ....I hope you finish the GOLDFISH REPORT...the fact WS said he was from another dimension blew me away and why I asked you if he is now part of the disinfo campaign...he's done a 180

I never believed his claims - never found him fully credible

He overstepped the line of logic sometime ago

I don't know why RVD calls this sort of misleading junk "intel"

7-3-17 – INTEL! PROMISE OF RV THIS WEEKEND

It is un-intel, since it is un-intelligent and never right

Body Slams - who is next?

To kick this series off, the US President tweeted a video of him body slamming CNN

Washington (AFP) - US President Donald Trump launched a fresh attack on the news media Sunday by tweeting a video -- bizarre even by his standards -- showing him knocking down and beating a professional wrestling "villain" whose face had been replaced by a CNN logo.

The 10-year-old video, hailing back to Trump's days as a guest celebrity at pro-wrestling events, came after a week in which his unrestrained Twitter attacks on two MSNBC talk show hosts drew widespread condemnation from members of both political parties.

The latest tweet was immediately condemned by journalists, who said Trump seemed to be promoting physical violence against the media, while a Republican lawmaker said the president was trying to "weaponize distrust" through his postings.

But administration officials insisted Trump has a right to respond to critical coverage.

In the 28-second video, Trump, in a suit and tie, is seen knocking down another man in a suit who is standing next to a wrestling ring. Trump repeatedly pummels the fallen man, whose face is covered by a superimposed CNN logo. A fake CNN logo then appears on the screen reading "FNN: Fraud News Network."

A longer version of the video online shows that the man being beaten was World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) owner-promoter Vince McMahon, a friend of Trump's. In that version, Trump also gets in the ring to shave McMahon's head as part of the "The Battle of the Billionaires" at the WrestleMania 23 event.

(then Maureen Dowd penned a hit piece in the NYT, body-slamming the President):

Cruella de Trump

EXCERPT

It’s cruelty on a Grand Guignol scale, both in Trump’s heartless tweets and in his mindless salesmanship of the Republicans’ heartless budget. When Trump called the House health care bill mean, he knows whereof he speaks. He’s the King of Mean. Pathetically, Trump mistakes cruelty for strength.

The 71-year-old president’s pathological inability to let go of slights; his strongman reflex to be the aggressor and bite back like a cornered animal, without regard for societal norms; his lack of self-awareness about the power he commands and the proportionality of his responses; his grotesque hunger for flattery and taste for Tony Soprano tactics; his Pravda partnership with David Pecker, the head honcho at The National Enquirer, which has been giving Trump the Il Duce treatment while sliming his political opponents, the “Morning Joe” anchors and Megyn Kelly — these are all matters that should alarm men and women equally.

Trump has moved his shallow kiddie wading pool of gossip and ridicule from Trump Tower to the White House, where it is so outlandishly out of place that it often feels like we have a Page Six reporter as our president.

Trump is isolated in the White House, out of his milieu, unable to shape the story, forced to interact with people he doesn’t own. Even the staffers folding his clothes aren’t on his payroll.

Before he got to D.C., Trump was used to media that could be bought, sold and bartered with. He is not built for this hostile environment and it shows in his deteriorating psychological state. Even though he’s in the safest space of all, he’s not in a safe space.
(Correction : Dowd's piece may have come out first. )
They, are not necessarily connected.
But I have put the two together because they show the atmosphere that exists between the President and the Press at this time
Personally, I would have preferred to see Trump suspend CNN's WH press pass for a month, to seeing him body slam the CNN logo.
If someone commits violence against a reporter now, Trump will be blamed... That would be unfair, but it would happen anyway.
Those criticizing Trump for "encouraging violence against reporters", should examine their own tweets and reports,
to see what they might be "encouraging"