ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Potter is back

Like Corey Goode, he provides no actual evidence - so just maybe more interesting "campfire stories'

But nevertheless, I do find his narrative interesting

Ep. 690 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Rob Potter : ET Contact, Valient Thor, Dr. Fred Bell : LIVE

Rob's neck is the size of the average young model's waist. How does that happen?

Was he born with some off-planet DNA?

BIG Questions were being asked early this year

Did Steve Quayle Find What Is In Antarctica? "Giants, Atlantis, UFO?

"Why are the leaders going to Antarctica? I don't think they are going to meet penguins"

After 5-6 months, there are not many firm answers. Just more questions

Lisa Haven says: "The Smithsonian has admitted to 7-foot and taller giants."

((NEW)) ALIENS!! LISA HAVEN WITH TIM ALBERINO

Earlier video - describing the evidence

((MUST SEE)) NEW!! STEVE QUAYLE VISITS LISA HAVEN ((PROOF)) OF GIANTS

Some giants still live among us. They are born and grow to 7-feet, 8-feet, and taller.

But these normal-but-tall humans are not the creatures that Steve Qualye & his colleague are talking about.

3d1019e2f0623815f1b3f03152ab05af--giant-

Igor Vovkovinskiy is America's Tallest Man - at 7 foot 8.33 inches tall

d9f8340711f88307e52f4bff37af7642--tall-p

Robert Wadlow was the tallest person in history for whom there is irrefutable evidence. Wadlow reached 8 ft 11.1 in

============

Sculpture-of-Giant.jpg

Alex Jones / Roger Stone: Trump going into "full War mode"

- as Scaramoche survives, Spicer leaves

Roger Stone Reacts To Sean Spicer Resignation

Excerpted from The Alex Jones Show (7/21/2017)

The Truth will win out - maybe. But we may need a war first

Now that Insane McCain is out of action, the timing may be better

Next up - as Stone says: Fire Rosenstein, Fire Mueller !

Lock 'em up too, maybe... along with Hillary - who should have been locked up long ago

Is this WAR??

"Victory is within sight... Redouble your efforts!"

Stefan Molyneux: It’s Now Or Never, Victory Or Death Against Globalism

If we Lose, they will use every Tool to stop Independent voices

=

Trump's War

On Global

ists : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21603

Time to fire the Sonuva-bitch

Trump Must Back Up His Threat to Mueller, 1719

Mueller has strayed into full witch-hunt mode

He needs to Fire Mueller and the other scum-ocrat lover ((( Rod Rosenstein )))

And We-the-people need to back him up.

Both barrels need action !!!

LOCK HER UP!, LOCK HER UP!

Stefan on the battlements!

tale_of_two_cities_by_phiz.png
Les%2BMis%2BPress%2B1%2Bsmaller.jpg

It's NOW or NEVER! | Alex Jones and Stefan Molyneux

/ 2 /

Milo too

The MILO Interview NPR Refuses To Broadcast

Published on Jul 18, 2017

I spent an hour with NPR talking about my new book, DANGEROUS. Broadcast deadlines have repeatedly come and gone and it has become obvious they have no intention of ever broadcasting it. Any guesses why that might be?

"the market is correcting (the bias)... through Me"

AND by running away from the PC Fake News

Thanks, I always like to see more about Antarctica / but I was moved by this film last night

======

Is Dunkirk "the best War movie ever"? It might be

Christopher Nolan's film shows the horrors of war, civilian heroism...

But breaks the rules: No Americans, No Germans shot... very little dialog

Dunkirk - Trailer 1 [HD]

Trailer 2: extended, 5 minutes

Visual feast, tension builds through out

Nolan: "More a survival film, than a war film"

Opening weekend of $50 Million, very good box office for a war-related film..
The reviews were nearly all positive, A-, 5-stars overall

=====

Weekend Box Office 7/23/17 3-Day Weekend Box Office Estimates

1. Dunkirk $50.5M $50.5M 3,720 1

2. Girls Trip $30.4M $30.4M 2,591 1

3. Spider-Man: Homecoming $22.0M $251.7M 4,130 3

4. War for the Planet of the Apes $20.4M $97.8M 4,100 2

5. Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets $17.0M $17M 3,553 1

==

> http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-dunkirk-conquers-competition-505m-debut-valerian-bombs-1023700

Released weeks ago, WW is still in the running:

9. Wonder Woman $4.6M $389M 1,971 8

> Dunkirk thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21605

A Second Camelot interview with RDS - this on the SSP

ROBERT DAVID STEELE INTERVIEWS KERRY CASSIDY RE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

Steele asks any questions of Kerry Cassidy

A WHO DUNNIT

Actually makes great sense

Like the JFK killers - the perps admit their actions at death

(As posted in the Fringe section):

http://yournewswire.com/cia-911-wtc7/

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

Mr. Howard says the World Trade Center 7 operation is unique among his demolitions, as it is the only demolition that “we had to pretend wasn’t a demolition job”. He claims he had no problem going through with the deception at the time, because “when you are a patriot, you don’t question the motivation of the CIA or the White House. You assume the bigger purpose is for a greater good. They pick good, loyal people like me, and it breaks my heart to hear the shit talk.

Explaining how the building was bought down, Mr. Howard says, “It was a classic controlled demolition with explosives. We used super-fine military grade nanothermite composite materials as explosives. The hard part was getting thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms into the building without causing too much concern. But almost every single office in the Building 7 was rented by the CIA, the Secret Service, or the military, which made it easier.

Mr. Howard explains that WTC 7 was “loaded with explosives in strategic places” in the month leading up to the day that changed the course of American history. On September 11th, while the North and South towers burned, fuses were ignited in World Trade Center 7, and nanothermite explosions hollowed out the building, destroying the steel structure, removing the reinforcements, and allowing the office fires to tear through the rest of the building, hollowing it out like a shell.

When the building came down, it was such a rush. Everything went exactly to plan. It was so smooth. Everybody was evacuated. Nobody was hurt in WTC 7. We were celebrating. We kept watching replays of the demolition, we had the whiskey and cigars out, and then all of a sudden the strangest thing happened. We all started to worry that it looked a bit too smooth. We watched the tape again and again and again and we started to get paranoid. It looked like a controlled demolition. We thought shit, people are going to question this. And then we heard that people from the street were reporting that they heard the explosions during the afternoon. When we were told that the BBC botched their report and announced to the world that the building collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did… At that point we really thought the gig was up.”

MAXIMUM DANGER ? Trump & his team need to get Aggressive now

So many warnings coming out now...

Patriots Warn of Coup Against Trump

If Real,

this would be an aggressive move against Globalist power

HISTORIC: President Trump Will Audit The Fed

"A Big Waaa!" - says Joe Biggs

Rolling back the Obama insanity

The Truth About The Military Trans Ban

"No more crap... We need people who can kick @ss."

"We are NOT a social experiment"

"No time for Tom trying to be Tiny"

"Spend money on the VA, not transgender operations"

Maybe if they roll back the insanity and privileges,

it will leave me feeling more compassion for these sad and confused people.

So long as they were trying to use government to steal more privileges,

it felt like we were in a state of war...

Here's the latest on the OPPT and Heather and that other wacko Cindy Kay Currier on SwissIndo. I won't put in other people's comments except one, just Anna's.

Arrests II

No, I have not been arrested. Times being what they are, anyone can be arrested and charged with darn near anything. With 80 million possible "laws" to choose from the perpetrators can criminalize breathing and defecating, which is part of the problem. But, no, I have not been arrested and it is not likely that I ever will be.

Why?

Because I know what I am talking about and have my records straight and don't preach violence or encourage people to do things that are half-baked.

Heather Ann Tucci Jaraf has been arrested. I have not heard the charges. Most likely this is because she is trying to access the HEATHER ANN TUCCI JARAF trust fund, which is a generation skipping trust set up for a young child long ago declared "missing, presumed dead".

In order to legally and lawfully access those funds the matter must be returned to probate and she must prove who she is and prove to be alive and she must also return to the land jurisdiction of her birth. Otherwise the Federales are paid to guard her trust and guard it from her, they will.

Like everyone else, she has been mis-characterized and suffered identity theft.

Until people deal with those facts they won't be able to address the problem in a rational way or bring effective international pressure to bear on the regimes supporting these barbaric and outrageous practices.

I call it commercial feudalism.

These corporations have done unspeakable things to people in the name of profit. Nobody needs to think that they are just going to grow a soul and share with the victims without being forced to do so.

There are two very compelling reasons for this beyond greed. First, if they do the right thing and share the profit it implies that prior to this they have been doing something wrong. They have been and they know it and now the whole world is learning how the hypocrites enslaved the entire western world--- but that is a different thing from admitting it by paying back the people you've wronged.

There is an entire camp that firmly believes in just stonewalling and trying to brazen it through and keep the status quo.

The other reason is that they have bankrupted the entire world and stockpiled all the stolen gold in China, preparatory to trying to force everyone back onto the gold standard.

This is part of the same plan they hatched on Jekyll Island a hundred years ago.

Issue and devalue the fiat currency, siphon off the profit from that devaluation, meantime take everyone off the gold standard and steal and confiscate and gather all the gold, then bad-mouth the currencies you yourself created, cause a crisis so that everyone runs back to the gold standard --and there you sit, open for business and ready to sell the gold back at a 10,000 percent profit to the grandsons of the people you stole it from.

THAT is what is happening right now.

Right on schedule.

Preparatory to that they have bankrupted the UNITED STATES, which means that CANADA and the UNITED KINGDOM and HEATHER ANN TUCCI JARAF are also bankrupt.

That action has also served to bankrupt the so-called Territorial governments worldwide, because they were all leeching off HEATHER ANN and ANNA MARIA RIEZINGER as the "presumed" beneficiaries of our ESTATE trusts.

Are you all beginning to see how complex and diabolical this is?

You have a global nest of bankers bent on defrauding the world and forcing everyone to use gold which they control as money on one hand, and you have a worldwide bankruptcy of all the Municipal governments causing the secondary bankruptcy of all the Territorial governments.

The ones that have really been controlling the show are the Secondary Creditors of the Territorial governments which are now in Chapter 11 bankruptcy and attempting to reorganize.

This has recently all hit a big speed bump because the actual Paramount Security Interesr Holders in both the Municipal and Territorial government bankruptcies--- the American states and people-- showed up and reclaimed their assets and exercised their controlling interest.

That bumped all the Secondary Crefitors claiming to represent us (or to be more exact-- to represent our ESTATES) right out of the saddle.

Remember the identity theft discussed at the beginning? How they declared the actual Heather dead and created an ESTATE that they own and operate in her name?

This is where it all comes full circle.

We are the actual Creditirs. Not the banks. Not the politicians.

How do we cut our way out of this web?

1. We take back our stolen identity and reconvey all our Trade Names back to the land and soil of our birth state. Now we are on solid ground.

2. We seize the Common Law Copyright to our own name as provided for in the Session Laws of every state. We claim all forms of our name---all the variations we can think of.

3. We expatriate from any municipal or territorial citizenship and permanently domicile our names on the land and soil of our birth states.

4. We record all this on the public record of the land jurisdiction.

Now we go to the court and announce that--- lo and behold! It's a miracle! The "dead" have risen and come home to reclaim their property.

Suddenly, the Secondary Crefitors-- the banks, are not in control. And neither, really, are their selected Trustees, the UN, Corp.

We are.

There is a lot more to it than that when you expand it to include all the states and all the people-- which we did.

So that is also going on, too.

That development means that all the gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals the banks seized as "abandoned funds"--- that also belong to us, have to be returned.

Either that or a lot of bankers are going to jail and a lot of banks are going to close.

But, you say, don't they still have us over a barrel? After all, they have cashiered all the gold in China and who wants to fight a billion Cihinese to get to it?

The Chinese are intelligent and honest people. They see what is going on.

These crooked bankers are causing trouble for them and for the whole world.

They will take action to deal with the problem that has been dragged over their doorstep.

And meanwhile, to the extent that we may need to trade in precious metals, we will trade in silver, not gold.

That neatly cheats the dirty bankers out of their 10,000 % profit and defuses the entire situation while we mop up the loose ends.

Like restoring our lawful government, discharging a lot of odious debt, and getting Heather out of jail.

Cindy Kay Currier has also been arrested according to the local scuttlebutt. If so, that is to be expected. She has a record for bunko and has been pushing the bogus Swissindo "prosperity funds" offer.

For the record, I don't think that Heather knew the full scale of the evil she has been trying to deal with, and she may have even been deliberately misinformed and misled. The same might be said for Cindy Kay Currier, but I am not at all sure of that. When someone has an established criminal record and goes on promoting shady deals, that's more likely a matter of knowing choice than blissful ignorance.

Person's name I've left out among many who also commented says :

After I inquired from a friend I trust I understood that I and others following them were not being given full disclosure about the possibility of being arrested. So, with what I'd learned, I tried to warn them on that Facebook page of theirs but their Admin Stacy Flanagan deleted me. Now she has just totally deleted me, and probably blocked me, too, because I would not give her my source for telling that the FBI had been arresting people, approximately 100 per month! She said she's more credible to 6,000 people that I am. I asked her now, with Heather's arrest, is she still going to deny that the FBI is arresting people?. She kept telling me to give my source! What's that have to do with anything? I was only trying to warn people of the risks, once I knew them. She said life is a risk. That's bullshit. Not giving full disclosure, or fully informing people of the potential risks, imo, is not right. I'd go so far to say that Stacy Flanagan should be called to testify on behalf of the defendants, as well as so should all of the other Admins on that Facebook page. That's all. I am very fair, very credible, and don't have to divulge my "sources" when I realized that full disclosure had not been being given. Whether the accounts are ours, or not, doesn't matter. What matters is that the government is arresting people who are accessing them. And any leader who did not give full disclosure from the beginning is responsible for any and all arrests.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · · 4 hrs · Edited
Manage
11012568_926153587433722_109606975551291
Anna von Reitz You are right and honorable not to divulge your sources, both for their protection and your own sake. Your source protected you by telling you the truth.

Anna von Reitz Anyone calling me a "cabal agent" probably is one. That is part of their operating drill--- its a propaganda technique known as "the pot calling the kettle black". It's very popular in England. You simply accuse your innocent adversary of doing precisely what you are doing yourself--- thereby discrediting them and avoiding suspicion yourself. So if you have been around the block enough--- as I have---whenever someone raises such accusations against someone else, I automatically flag it and start looking at the accuser more carefully and wonder if THEY are actually the problem. Just a word to the wise.

Anna von Reitz I wish that people could just easily and simply access these trust accounts, but I know that that is not the intention of the Powers That Be. Heather most likely thinks that because these organizations have been foreclosed upon that they lack fangs--- but even after you hack the head off a snake, it can still bite you. The foreclosure doesn't deal with the other creditors. She obviously forgot about that. It also doesn't magically remove the obstacles involved when you have been declared "missing, presumed dead" and had your identity stolen on top of it.

Anna von Reitz The Powers That Be wanted to roll everything over into a giant trust, just like the Public Charitable Trust they have used to bilk Americans. They wanted exactly the sort of vehicle that the OPPT presented--- a global public trust that they could control and pillage to their heart's delight, just as they used the PCT to control and to pillage the public trusts in this country.

Anna von Reitz Whether she knew it or not, HATJ was giving them something THEY wanted.

Anna von Reitz It would have destroyed private property rights on Earth instead of restoring them and left just a very small elite cadre of "trustees" in control. Maybe HATJ had the best of intentions and thought that she and her friends in the Paradigm Project were pure and that they could hold the thing on course for the benefit of humanity. Maybe so. But the problem with trusts and corporations generally is that they have "lives" of their own and bad people can be trustees just as easily as good. It doesn't take much to destroy a small elite group of good people and put bad people in their places. That's why preserving the principle of private property distributed to 7 billion people is crucial if we are to prevent oppression and all the evils that go with it.

Anna von Reitz Despots may rise and fall. Countries may even be renamed and reorganized. But as long as you have private property, everyone has standing in law. When you lose your right to own your own name, to possess your own scrap of land, and to securely own the benefit of your own labor---- you are a slave, and it hardly matters what you are a slave to. The True God preserves free will and does not enslave us, but evil and greedy men intent on benefiting themselves trespass willingly on the property rights of others.

Interesting report from Bill Still - 'Twas INSIDERS who did the hacking

NSA Cyber Spooks Stop the Coup, 1721

"Seth Rich was shot in the back"

About 100+ people have died around the Clintons.

Please, what is the most painful LEGAL way to execute a Criminal?

When the investigations catch up with her - in full public view - we should reserve that method for her.

IF she is proven guilty of capital crimes.

She should be dispatched this way, earn a place in history, as the first woman to...

ohio-execution.jpg

Queen Hillary's "throne" awaits her - from there, she can be dispatched to meet her God: Satan or Mollock

For those with strong psychic powers...

Try "narrow-casting" images of Nooses & Electric Chairs into Hillary's brain,

so she can start preparing for her historic future

"Heather Ann Tucci Jaraf has been arrested"

AT LAST ! that should have happened long ago, when her fame was highest

=======

Anna von Reitz

The Powers That Be wanted to roll everything over into a giant trust, just like the Public Charitable Trust they have used to bilk Americans. They wanted exactly the sort of vehicle that the OPPT presented--- a global public trust that they could control and pillage to their heart's delight, just as they used the PCT to control and to pillage the public trusts in this country.

She must be talking about the "imaginary" wealth residing in the imaginary Collateral Accounts

If the vast wealth they have claimed si in them exists, then it must be Off Planet, because it isn't here !

What goo are Earthly Laws in chasing off-planet wealth???

THE MADNESS of maddcow & friends

Something is Wrong with MSNBC

:D:lol:

"Heather Ann Tucci Jaraf has been arrested"

AT LAST ! that should have happened long ago, when her fame was highest ~ DrBubb

lol....now let's see if this daughter of ( I can't remember daughter of what...lol...earth?) Cindy Kay Currier uploads any videos or really was arrested like rumors say...this was her last one on the 25th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUY3F_Bx01o

If she was arrested...it means they got her with whoever made a large deposit....this was 4 days before her last video where she's on whatever island saying all she needs is one large deposit to get the ball rolling

THE REAL CRIMES, the real obstructions, are on the Democratic side

Ben Shapiro: Debbie Wasserman Schultz is hiding something; Trump’s transgender policy & other tiopcs

Given the severity of the criminality (10X - 100X) what anyone has done on the GOP side,

if fair-is-fair, the payback and punishment should be 10X-100X what Trump & the Republicans have suffered

I reckon that would reduce Wasserman-Schultz and Hillary to a heap of toxic ashes

The Clinton Crime cabal

(The scottish accents are back with Susan)

WOW! The Shocking Truth About Hilary Clinton, Missing Trillions & Assassinations

Published on Jul 26, 2017

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

"The US govt confiscated billions, and Hillary stole $28 Million for her campaign,"

"I am willing to testify..."

This could put Ms Clinton away for a long time, if Susan L is believed

===

(It hard to get empassioned about Cindy, when a true criminal like Hillary is walking around free.)

The Clinton Crime cabal

(The scottish accents are back with Susan)

WOW! The Shocking Truth About Hilary Clinton, Missing Trillions & Assassinations

Published on Jul 26, 2017

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

"The US govt confiscated billions, and Hillary stole $28 Million for her campaign,"

"I am willing to testify..."

This could put Ms Clinton away for a long time, if Susan L is believed

===

(It hard to get empassioned about Cindy, when a true criminal like Hillary is walking around free.)

Agree, if you remember, I said she's a fruit cake but in the discernment thread, we've discussed the SwissIndo fraud. Supposedly Cindy was suing SwissIndo and then became their queen? WTH? Anyway, I only brought her up because of the rumor she also was arrested and her connection to SwissIndo. She says Heirship Bank was removed but she doesn't know by whom. Hopefully those who've followed this nut job will wake to the fact that the authorities wouldn't remove it because they need it to take her down and if she was on the up and up, she wouldn't have taken it down either. She did it to save her skin.

I don't know about Susan and her Scottish accent and I haven't even listened to this video yet, that's next, but I have to say it took me years to rid myself of my southern accent and it only takes a minute to be around friends and family before I have mine back LOL

I pray every day that Clinton and her cronies will be arrested. I think about Wasserman Schultz telling the D.C. police chief there will be *consequences* if she doesn't get her laptop back and have to remind myself that anything associated with D.C. answers to a different law than the rest of America. D.C. is separate from America with it's own laws, own flag and own rules and not even a city, state or country of America. Will we the little people ever see justice? We can pray!!!