ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

US created 209000 jobs in July, vs 183000 jobs expected
CNBC-11 hours ago
The U.S. economy added 209,000 jobs in July and the unemployment rate dipped to 4.3 percent, according to a government report Friday.

The U.S. economy continued a strong summer, adding 209,000 jobs in July while the unemployment rate fell to 4.3 percent, the lowest since March 2001, according to a government report Friday.

Economists surveyed by Reuters had expected the report to show growth of 183,000; the unemployment rate met expectations. A more encompassing rate that includes discouraged workers and the underemployed was unchanged at 8.6 percent.

The number of employed Americans hit a new high of 153.5 million thanks to a surge of 345,000. The employment-to-population ratio also moved up to 60.2 percent, tied for the highest level since February 2009.

Stock market futures liked the news, rising to indicate a positive open, while government bond yields also moved considerably higher.

==

> https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/04/us-nonfarm-payrolls-july-2017.html

Hey. what's next?

Rising real wages, maybe?

Keep illegals out will also help raise wages

GOOD NEWS for Trump, and Good news for America !

Such a difference - having a president WORKING for Job Growth!

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWITTER IS RUN BY SCUMBAGS to promote propaganda - & should be shutdown!

Their political maneuvering is disgusting1 SELL THE STOCK, if you have any !

You'd have to be a complete twit to own shares in such a stupidly biased company

TWTR / Twitter ,,, all-data :

rjd73g3.gif

Breaking: Twitter Censors Eric Trump’s Drudge Tweet

Showing Great American Job Numbers Tweet praising job numbers marked as ‘potentially sensitive content’

Infowars.com - August 4, 2017 1186 Comments
eric-trump235.jpg

Image Credits: Alex Wong/Getty Images.

Eric Trump on Friday exposed Twitter had censored a news story he shared showing great American job numbers.

In a Friday message to his followers, Trump showed how a tweet he shared from the Drudge Report Twitter account was blocked and labeled “potentially sensitive content.”

“Why are my tweets about jobs and the economy being censored?” Trump asked.

trump-tweet-eric23.jpg

Eric was attempting to share a Drudge Report tweet from CNBC showing July job numbers grew by 209,000 jobs in July, beating the 183,000 expected job growth.

The shadow ban by Twitter underscores how the leftist social media platform actively works to hide tweets which reflect positively on the president.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Twitter also censored positive replies to Trump tweets, in addition to tweets sent out by Trump himself.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has previously expressed support for failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

==

> https://www.infowars.com/breaking-twitter-censors-eric-trumps-drudge-tweet-showing-great-american-job-numbers/

Imagine if Michele Obama has seen her tweets censored, if she had tweeted about good economic news.

The press would have gone crazy

TIME for the MSM to start worrying about their law-breaking??

Jeff Sessions' Attack on the Media Is Worse Than You Think

Equating the free press to spies is dark and dangerous

scumbag.jpg

("Free Press" hahaha - that's a good one - free to report in a one-side way, protecting criminals, would be more like it.).

By KEL MCCLANAHAN

August 05, 2017

Attorney General Jeff Sessions held a press conference to announce how avidly the Department of Justice was going to investigate and prosecute leakers of classified national security information. From now on, he said, “the Department of Justice is open for business.” (An odd statement, to be sure, suggesting that it was previously closed.) Much of what he said was nothing new—really, administrations have been going after leakers for decades—but the way he said it was clever, and not for the reasons one might think.

It is important to remember that this speech is supposed to be about leaks to the media. The title of the official transcript of his remarks is “Attorney General Jeff Sessions Delivers Remarks at Briefing on Leaks of Classified Materials Threatening National Security.” He starts out his remarks by condemning “the staggering number of leaks undermining the ability of our government to protect this country,” and explains that “no one is entitled to fight their battles in the media by revealing sensitive government information.” So, he’s obviously talking about leaks to the media, right? That’s what the briefing’s about: fighting leaks to the media. We’re all on the same page.

==

> http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/05/sessions-leaks-media-attack-worse-thank-you-think-215465

YPjYkzW.jpg

Is Sessions working on a new image ?

MESSAGE to Lie-Stream media scumbags:

The day of being protected when you Lie-for-the-Left may be coming to an abrupt end.

A few law-breaking Reporters going to jail may prove the resolve of the once-weak-seeming Sessions.

It is about time that the Laws of the Land were enforced on the Leftwing lawbreakers too !

Being a part of the "elite media" is no excuse for breaking the law!

• In Trump’s World, ‘Very Weak’ Sessions Twists in Wind JUL 25
  • In the annals of cutthroat Washington politics, it would be hard to find a cabinet secretary left abandoned and humiliated in the way President Trump has left Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

After days of questioning Mr. Sessions’s decisions, Mr. Trump all but signed his political death warrant on Tuesday by dismissing the attorney general as “VERY weak,” perhaps the most cutting assessment for a president who prizes strength above all else. He made no effort to dispel the impression that he wants Mr. Sessions out. “We will see what happens,” he told reporters. “Time will tell.”

Maybe, just maybe, we should be saying: What a difference a week makes !

Ron at his worst - promoting utter B.S.

There are NO COLLATERAL Accounts

The amounts are impossible, and there is no evidence they exist

8-6-17 – OPPT BATTLE TO SECURE HUMAN RIGHTS

Published on 5 Aug 2017

OPPT BATTLE TO SECURE HUMAN RIGHTS
Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, to me, is a heroine fighting the most important battle in modern human history. Of course most are unaware of the actual implications due to the fact that humanity has been dumbed-down, cajoled and brainwashed for eons, especially in the past two to three hundred years by the direction of the so-called House of Rothschild and the demonic elite. What she has done is to lay the lawful foundation for humanity to have our natural rights restored along with the wealth created by the Illuminati in our names. The issue is that people have begun having bills paid using their own accounts that have been hidden for decades. These are the accounts that have been financing the fake monetary system and all the wars required to maintain the cabal delusions. The people’s wealth has been plundered; and Heather is standing up for all of us. I suspect this is a major step in our awakening process, without which we will remain slaves forever.

It seems obvious to me that Heather TJ is a scammer, headed towards prison

Is RVD soaking on his Hopium pipe because he wants "free stuff"? This seems clear to me

"The Rothschilds owe us all of the wealth they have"

BREATH-TAKING!

RVD has never created anything. And now he is demand a piece of Rothschild wealth? The irony is thick here.

"We need to love one another" (except the Rothschilds of course)

Ron Van Dyke, the RV, and Free Money

SMART people have figured out some Sound & Essential principles

Growing up to be a Smart & Successful Adult

- A positive vision of Future is essential, especially for men

"90% of the people who watch my Videos are men"

"I talk about responsibilities, not rights. You cannot have one without the other.

Your Rights are my Responsibilities... There's no meaning in Life without responsibility."

Once a viable idea of a future is established, young men are much more motivated to carry more responsibilities which gives meaning to one's life.

Jordan Peterson - Growing Up and Being Useful is The New Counterculture

Published on 25 May 2017

original source: https://youtu.be/T4fjSrVCDvA?t=2h20m3s
Psychology Professor Dr. Jordan B. Peterson explains why the Future Authoring Program works better for men who are doing worse in society.

Once a viable idea of a future is established, young men are much more motivated to carry more responsibilities which gives meaning to one's life.

Comment:

I never had someone had this big of an impact on my mental well-being through the internet before.

x1623 Likes !

/ 2 /

Strategy (1): 12 principles for a 21st century conservatism

Published on 22 Jun 2017

Conservatism has all-too-often found itself unable to articulate a coherent positive doctrine. By this I mean specifically that the laudable conservative tendency to preserve the best of past has too-often manifested itself in a series of "thou shalt not" statements, instead of laying out a manifesto of fundamental values that might serve to unite people around a set of common ambitions. I am attempting to rectify this problem with this statement of principles, some of which I believe might have the additional virtue of being attractive to young people, looking for mature and forthright purpose and responsibility.
I am not making the claim that the statement is perfect, comprehensive or final.
Background to the talk:
I spoke at Carleton Place, a town in Lanark County, Thursday, June 15/17. I was invited by Randy Hillier, who is a Member of Provincial Parliament for Ontario (randyhilliermpp.com).

12 principles for a 21st century conservatism

TENETS of a viable conservatism
=======
1. The fundamental assumptions of Western civilization are valid.

2. Peaceful social being is preferable to isolation and to war. In consequence, it justly and rightly demands some sacrifice of individual impulse and idiosyncrasy.

3. Hierarchies of competence are desirable and should be promoted.

4. Borders are reasonable. Likewise, limits on immigration are reasonable. Furthermore, it should not be assumed that citizens of societies that have not evolved functional individual-rights predicated polities will hold values in keeping with such polities.

5. People should be paid so that they are able and willing to perform socially useful and desirable duties.

6. Citizens have the inalienable right to benefit from the result of their own honest labor.

7. It is more noble to teach young people about responsibilities than about rights.

8. It is better to do what everyone has always done, unless you have some extraordinarily valid reason to do otherwise.

9. Radical change should be viewed with suspicion, particularly in a time of radical change.

10. The government, local and distal, should leave people to their own devices as much as possible.

11. Intact heterosexual two-parent families constitute the necessary bedrock for a stable polity.

12. We should judge our political system in comparison to other actual political systems and not to hypothetical utopias.

==

Those wanting to be handed Prosperity, and gain from the redistribution of the Wealth of others,

would really do well to THINK about these 12 Principles.

They want to be handed something (meaning, wealth & a respectable livelihood) that simply cannot be handed out,

the respect & meaning MUST be earned !

The RIGHTS that so many are demanding are someone else's RESPONSIBILITY.

(Like double-entry accounting, you need Balance, and cannot have one side without the other.

The "victims" demanding their Rights, are in fact trying to ENSLAVE others into delivering those Rights.

This simply cannot work in the long term!

> thread:

Learning to embrace the Meaning of Life: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21615

it MUST be earned !

In Case you are UNAWARE of that Other Section...

/ Put on your Thinking Caps ! /

thinking-cap.jpg : http://tinyurl.com/Thinking-Caps

It has been a while since I put much focus on thoughtful threads and longer commentary on GEI.

I few people have asked me: What happened to those articles you used to write?

Well, I think they got a bit lost in the General Discussion (GD) section, so I am going to experiment with

something new !

I have renamed the General Discussion forum to : "General News & Commentary", and created a new forum called:

"Thoughtful Discussion". I hope people will visit it at: http://tinyurl.com/Thinking-Caps

I also invite and encourage people to participate in the discussions there.

Right now, this new forum is at the bottom of "Worldview Forums" section, but as participation grows, I will make it more visible.

(Beyond these Big Picture thoughts, there's also a more open-minded Alternative discussion Forum in the Acore section.)

Example follows, a post from:

CRASHING into a Brighter Future: Out with Old, In with New

=

> Thinkiing Caps Section : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showforum=47

For Those who have not done it yet !

HOW TO GET A PASSWORD, and become an Acore Forum Member

STEPS - To become an ACore / GEI member
=====
1 / Click on the (green) "Create Account" button - HERE, or in upper right corner
2 / Fill-in requested information : user name, email, password, etc
3 / REGISTRATION QUESTION, now is:
What is DrBubb's favorite bird? - it has a strange spelling, and here are some clues.
The Answer is : "Ad---al B--- " (which I do not want to fully spell out here. Bots might pick it up)
Not sure what that means? The following photo is a strong clue
XvXKpJN.jpg
For more clues, and the spelling of the four-letter-word...
Just Click here: wiki - I think it will be pretty obvious what the missing characters are.
4 / Then, type in the characters requested for the security check
=====
Welcome to Acore !
I look forward to seeing your posts !

=

NO JUSTICE: Scumocrats & their Donors never pay for Crimes

(What can We-the-people do?)

v9glMSQ.png

The Pattern is clear.

Washington is set up so that Democratic crimes are covered up, while GOP crimes are invented,

and over-exaggerated by the (controlled) Lie-Stream media

DEMS DON'T PAY - Do you care?

Scum-ocrats seem to NEVER PAY for their Crimes & Failures

"NO ONE in the Clinton Crime family has ever gone to prison"

Judge Jeanine’s Open Why Has Hillary Skated?, 1742

Published on 5 Aug 2017

===

SUPPORT, contribute posts, to the new thread:

>

MASTERFUL TROLLING by "the DNC guy", Frank Spencer !!

LOL!

It is incredible that this guy got to speak on this platform - and spoke the (trolling) truth that he did

Fake DNC Guy Sneaks Into Politicon To EMBARRASS Democratic Party

Published on 6 Aug 2017

Frank Spencer is not who the Democrats at Politicon thought he was.

"...That's we we realized we couldn't! Our donors would be mortified."

"IF we were going to have a better deal... we would have to sever our Donor relationships."

Urban Dictionary: spencer
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spencer

Top Definition. spencer. a great guy who cares about alot, usually very easy to talk to but can be shy; just someone who cares and is very sweet. he was being ...

Will Clif get it right this time?

"An intense two months... then, a lull; then five years..."

We Are Crashing Now – Clif High

Published on 5 Aug 2017

When is the crash coming? Internet data mining expert Clif High says, “We are crashing now. That’s the problem. We may not have a big crash down, but we are crashing now in the form of the crack up boom. . . . When your currency is dying, and we saw this with the greenback (after the Civil War), the currency went into this brief burst of hyperinflation and then no one would touch it. So, we are getting into a period right now where we are seeing the hyperinflation of our dollar. Technically, you could see the Dow go up to 30,000, 40,000 or 50,000, and it will be as meaningless as those numbers might suggest. At the same time, we might see Bitcoin in the neighborhood of $13,800 by February of next year, and that is just the start. That’s when we launch the crypto explosion into the USA population and society, and that’s February of next year. Prior to that, it’s like the orchestra tuning up.”

The Real Alex Jones

This was a revealing and interesting interview

Totally different than Megyn's attempt at gotchas

MILO Meets Alex Jones

Above HALF of the interview was the "last question(s)"

I will keep my eye on the 'Put on your thinking cap' link but what I'm sharing here doesn't really belong there

If anyone followed the Bundy Ranch debacle, they know that LTC Roy Potter is one of the good guys...I just stumbled on this link, it's 5 days old and listening to all Roger Stone says about Trump being surrounded I thought I'd share Potter's video here. Pray this is all wrong

Alphabet should change its stock symbol from GOOG to EVIL, or GOPC

The Truth About the Google 'Diversity' Memo

He said "Google lacks political Diversity." They fired him for saying it!

Google Fires James Damore, Confirming His Memo's Point: The Case for a Tech First Amendment

Published on 8 Aug 2017

Fired for "perpetuating gender stereotypes": http://archive.is/WX8VE

Scvmbags attract Scumbags

WHAT? More money, $20 Million from ((( the usual source )))

For "proven" manipulators of Young minds ??

Do they plan to turn Cenk, the figurehead of the TYT brand, into a cumputer-generated animation... available on mobile phones?

YXmXQPo.jpg

Old Cenk, vs. His the new establishment Dem-supporting-self, Jabba-the-Cenk - see post#58

The 45-Group is working to Save the President

ROGER STONE, BREAKING: ALEX JONES INFOWARS 8/8/17 (pt-2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndTF9iKywPw

Roger Stone outlines the step planned and being taken by (traitors in) The Deep State

Stone claims that McMaster is regularly reporting to Soros, and this has been confirmed by "Israeli intelligence" (! oh dear!)

McMaster is also briefing Patreus... who in turn is brieflng the Clintons

( Have not listened yet )

(WILL BE RELEASED) Recorded Call From Inside Jail

- Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf & BZ Riger 8/7/17

/ 2 /

HOAX Heather Ann Tucci.

/ 3 /

Account Name Verified - Need More Proof?

Heather said there cancellation of her trial is true and they are giving us featherless access to our accounts
This proved nothing

/ 4 /

Message From Harvey Dent

Comments:

Researching nonsense online but not researching how to get his bum ass a job. Harvey is a broke loser and anyone who has sent him money is a fool.

Its a scam and you know it. Stop encourage people that are not that educated to believe false information. This guy is really full of it. First off what makes you guys think just because your name is in a file used to store money is free for you to spend! Half of you dumbasses dont even work hard enough to even make $30K a year but trying to still the money thats under your social security card or your birth certificate. Open your eyes people! That shit is in a federal account. Stop fucking around with the government before they ruin your life. Work for your money, hustle for a legit amount of cash based on your work ethics, performance and energy. STOP TRYING TO TAKE SHORT CUTS! Theres no such thing as a free meal unless your on welfare. But even us tax payers are investing some of our hard earned cash into this system the government created to help the less fortunate ones that really need help that are trying to better themselves even though they may not have the mental strength or physical capabilities to make an honest living independently

Enough said! I agree with this!

Too many peole around this drama are playing at being victims, and wanting someone else to subsidize them.

This is not the pathway to happiness or success! Just look at RVD

Someone senior at Google needs to be fired - was my feeling while I was listening

Wow. Professor Peterson & Stefan Molyneux both interviewed James Damore

He was a top performing employee - top 2% - before the Google Thought police got him

2017/08/08: James Damore and his Google Memo on Diversity

Prof Peterson: "I reviewed your memo & your opinions are well-supported by the available science"

J. Damore : "At an unrecorded seminar, they told us about certain practices they are doing to support their diversity hiring."

/ 2 /

Stefan Molyneux too:

Google Memo: Fired Employee Speaks Out! | James Damore and Stefan Molyneux

=

NOT MY KIND OF THING -- But Well Expressed, and worth a listen

And some very interesting comment on "the Heart" of General Kelly, Trump's chief of staff

Currency Reset Much Closer - Trump Revelations Coming True

Published on 7 Aug 2017

The Global Currency Reset is much closer. After 200 Days in Office, Trump & Co have created amazing accomplishments consistent with Revelations, the GCR, and the Military Efforts to Get America Back. Learn what has created this amazing turnaround - - as his first 100 days were not so good.

(Note: Goode's credibility has been questioned)

US Special Forces Arrest Satanic Pedophile Group – the Antarctica Connection

Written by Dr Michael Salla on

August 9, 2017

According to a retired FBI and career military source, US Special Forces acting under the authority of the Department of Defense and with other global military authorities have been arresting members of a Satanic pedophile group that has infiltrated multiple levels of government in the United States, European Union, and other national governments. The numbers of individuals associated with the global pedophile group according to the source, who chooses to remain anonymous, has greatly exceeded what the military had expected.

The retired FBI/military source shared a six page report of what the Special Forces had discovered with secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode. Goode says that he has known the source since 2008 when they met in several courses organized by the Department of Homeland Security.

In a personal skype communication, Goode shared certificates of two courses he says he attended with the source who sat by him, and where they had “a conversation about conspiracies, ET/UFO/SSP.” Goode’s long association with the source and his military/law enforcement background supports the reliability of the information he passed on to Goode.

Corey-Goode-Fema-certificate.png?resize= slide-1-638-1.jpg?resize=300%2C234

Course completed by Corey Goode & FBI/Military Source Course attended by Corey Goode & FBI/Military Source

On August 9, Goode released an update about what his FBI/military source had told him. He begins by describing the history of his relationship with his FBI/Military source:

I have recently had meetings with a highly placed contact. I met him in the FEMA Mass Casualties response course when I was still in the Texas State Guard. He stopped talking to me when I began Cosmic Disclosure. He suddenly contacted me again right after the elections had concluded. He shared a cluster of Intel with me before going dark again… Until now.

Goode’s secret space program disclosures through his Cosmic Disclosure show with David Wilcock beginning in July 2015, led to his FBI/military source backing away from Goode, presumably for him sharing highly sensitive military information about secret space programs.

For those who have followed Goode’s information, he says that in early 2016, he was abducted multiple times by personnel from a US Air Force run secret space program that were trying to find the sources that were leaking him sensitive military information.

Apparently, the USAF run program determined that Goode’s information was accurate and coming from off-planet sources. The senior USAF officer running Goode’s interrogations, “Sigmund” then began sharing sensitive information with Goode about Antarctica, and arranged for him to give briefings to select aerospace officials. In return, the USAF space program wanted to learn what Goode’s off planet sources were telling him.

Shortly after the positive change in his relationship with the USAF Secret Space Program, Goode’s FBI/military source began sharing information again. Goode wrote about what his source had told him immediately after the election of President Donald Trump:

I had reported that there were teams of US Special Forces that were conducting domestic surveillance and investigations of a Satanic group that had infiltrated all aspects of government agencies and the military. These Special Forces teams have been in place since the middle of the election cycle.

Apparently, a week ago, a new level had been reached in these Special Forces arrests whereby what was occurring needed to be publicly shared. Goode had a six page report read to him by his FBI/military source and wrote:

He gave me this report about a week ago and contacted me again stating it was important to get some of it out to the public. I was informed that a secret report on how pervasive these infiltrations are is more shocking than what was expected. Strangely, this report also had notes from several secret grand juries that are active right now in D.C.

The report states that the conspiracy involves the majority of powerful people in within the UN, EU, US, State and local (City) power structures. These government organization are completely complicit in what is going on. All the way down to local Post Offices and Police Offices. I have to tell you, this was a very creepy report.

These military investigators have expressed their shock and anger to their superiors as well as their desire to take them down. They report that it is so systemic that they are at a loss of how to counter and defeat these people without a military coup, which would involve US Special Forces and trusted “Military Contractors” that come from Alliance countries (And are already in place in the US).

Goode goes on to reveal ...

==

> http://exopolitics.org/author/dr-michael-salla/

OFFICIAL LIES - is there no limit?

Released documents still lie about the JFK assassination

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 8 2017

Streamed live 9 hours ago

Today, in an unusual procedure, Joseph reaches back to an April 2017 article from Russia's Sputnik online magazine about the release of more JFK assassination documents, and there's method in his madness:

Will the Rudolf Hess documents (to be released by the UK) also contain "official lies"?

JPF's new book will be called:

Hess and the Penguins:

Book-Cover.png

HESS AND THE PENGUINS
10% discount on orders of 3 or more books

Pursuing his investigations of WWII machinations, secret international agreements, breakaway civilizations and hidden wars in Antarctica, author and researcher Joseph P. Farrell examines the continuing mystery of Rudolf Hess, his sudden flight to Scotland, his supposed imprisonment at Spandau Prison in Berlin and how his flight affected affairs in Europe, Israel, Antarctica and elsewhere. Farrell looks at Hess’ mission to make peace with Britain and get rid of Hitler—even a plot to fly Hitler to Britain for capture!

How much did Göring and Hitler know of Rudolf Hess’ subversive plot, and what happened to Hess? Why was a doppleganger put in Spandau Prison and then “suicided”? Did the British use an early form of mind control on Hess’ double? John Foster Dulles of the OSS and CIA suspected as much. Farrell also uncovers the strange death of Admiral Richard Byrd’s son in 1988, about the same time of the death of Hess. What was Hess’ connection to Antarctica? It is Farrell at his best—uncovering the special operations and still-secret activities of WWII and the breakaway civilization. September 6 Publication Date.

Pre-Order Now! Farrell's latest book!

Topics include:

A Death in Spandau; The Autopsies; Anomalies Noted by Hess’s Son, Wolf Rüdiger Hess; Hess, the Haushofers, “Geopolitics,” and the Thulegesellschaft; The Stellvertreter: Hess’s Power within the Nazi Regime (1933-41); Nonsense at Nuremberg and Difficulties of Doubles; Foretastes of MK-Ultra: Allen Dulles and Hess at Nuremberg; “Hess’s” Strange, Buffoonish Behavior at Nuremberg: “Brain Poison” and Hess’s “Jewish-Bolshevik Mind-Control Conspiracy”; The Real Hess Parachuted into Scotland;, Hess, and the Grand Dame of Conspiracy Theory; The Israelis and Hess; Hess, Halifax, Chamberlain, Churchill, the Reichs-kristallnacht, The Balfour Declaration, and the “Jewish Question”; Lord Victor Rothschild, Heinz Schön and Operation Highjump; A Brief Review of Antarctic Strangeness; Disturbing Questions about Highjump; The German Antarctic Expedition and State Councilor Wohlthat; The Post-war American Expedition of Admiral Richard Byrd in 1946-47; The Operational Plan of Highjump; The Strange Death of Admiral Richard Byrd’s Son; What About Norway?; tons more.

HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell. 288 Pages. 6x9 Paperback. Illustrated. Bibliography.

==

> https://www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com/proddetail.php?prod=HAPG

Mystery of Antarctica & Riddle of Hess' capture (Levenda, Farrell & Dolan) PROMO

Paul Joseph Watson Quits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjwNFN37B-s

Published on 10 Aug 2017

PAUL JOSEPH WATSON: I WON'T BE AROUND MUCH LONGER

If you don't detest Facebook, you aren't awake

Want to get rich in Kim's North Korea?

43269E3700000578-0-image-a-14_1502433803

Make Hats for the military

4326990000000578-0-image-a-20_1502433811

Just copy whatever Petain used to wear

portrait-of-henri-philippe-petain-1856-1

Search Petain, and you will find many ideas