ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

Police in black riot-gear React to a Peaceful assembly
(Unite The Right) Richard Spencer's arrest at Charlottesville

Spencer: "I'm hear to talk!

"Why don't you react the communists out there who are macing out.

Why would you do this? Do you think the people out there would have YOUR backs?"

the night before the car incident

"YOU will not replace US!"

Unite the Right Rally (USA)

Published on 11 Aug 2017

Footage from the epochal first part of the Unite The Right rally at Charlottesville, Virginia, on Aug, 11, in support of the statute of General Robert E. Lee, which globalist Marxists want to be removed

Comments

When I was a kid I thought that we were going to have flying cars, but instead we have this revival of white nationalism.
Anyone else notice how strong these voices sound as opposed to the "Hey, hey, ho, ho" chanters?
Because it's mostly men.
That's because the left are filled with feminists and faggots.
=== ===
MORE: Car Attack at Rally

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE WE BEING MANIPULATED into being DIVIDED?

Debbie. L, the "sane progressive", is "real scared about where the media might take this"

Establishment Main Stream Media Narratives, Remember Who They Serve / Re: Charlotte

Comments:

Let's face it, the scumbags in the LIE STREAM MEDIA, have made themselves our True enemy.

Meantime, it is fine to "blow hot & cold" on President Trump. Know the enemy:

it is ((( Those who divide us ))) Thanks for the sensible comments, Debbie

/ 2 /

One of the scarier developments has been authoritarian elements of the right and left trying to get the "alt" versions of the other party deemed "terrorist " and forbidden from speaking -- more authoritarianism and oppression is not the answer.
Lets Talk! If you have started to talk to the "other side", then start now

JOKER McAuliffe loves irony

kjtB5tH.jpg

He must be laughing himself silly at the mess - and the hate-filled narratives that he has helped to create

Terry McAuliffe Press Conference on Charlottesville [POWERFUL MESSAGE] 8/12/2017

"You came here today to hurt people, and you did hurt people"

"Stop the hate speech"

McAuliffe & his Hillary-friendly team engineered the violence, and permitted it by moving the police around.

First sending several dozen black rioted stop a peaceful speech by Richard Spencer

and then having the police stand down as Antifa gathered (with their bats and mace) to confront a peaceful

march by Unite-the-Right.

McAuliffe was chairman of Bill Clinton's second Presidential campaign, and chairman of Hillary's failed 2008 campaign

Lie-Stream Media inaccuracy exposed - this is About FREE SPEECH !

Styx on the Mark : "Media response is so intellectually dishonest !"

/

Charlottesville, Trump's Response, Car Plows into Crowd, Helicopter Downed; My Response to Chaos

Published on 13 Aug 2017

Plenty of criticism to go round.

He is so right!

The LIE STREAM MEDIA, with their hate-filled narratives - IS THE PROBLEM

Charlottesville Aftermath. The Truth on What Happened

Real patriots (not lying scumbags like Joker McAuliffe) are defending the constitution & Free Speech

Listen to a participant explain in his own words

CONCERNING the Thoroughly-Biased reporting by the Lie Stream

The TRUTH About Charlottesville

Published on 13 Aug 2017

Citizen-journalist, Tim Pool, makes some good points here

about the widening Divide between the Right and Left

CHARLOTTESVILLE IS THE ESCALATION OF IDENTITY POLITICS

"People have feelings, and say things like this guy from the alt-right:

' I'm just sick an tired of being blamed for everything because I am right.' "

"People are not attacking those they know, they are Attacking symbols for emotional satisfaction."

"I'm sick and tired of this... People just pointing the finger, blaming others..."

Is the actually NYT waking up ?? ... Admitting the reality ?

(maybe all the videos on YT convinced them they had no choice)

POLICE 'STAND DOWN' BLAMED FOR VIRGINIA CHAOS / drudge

Hurt and Angry, Charlottesville Tries to Regroup From Violence

EXCERPT

....if Charlottesville was grieving on Sunday, it was also questioning.

Governor McAuliffe fiercely defended the police in an impromptu sidewalk interview, noting that many of the demonstrators were armed, and saying the officers had done “great work” in a “very delicate situation.” And he said Ms. Heyer’s death, which he called “car terrorism,” could not have been prevented.

“You can’t stop some crazy guy who came here from Ohio and used his car as a weapon,” Governor McAuliffe said. “He is a terrorist.”

But others, including Mr. Kessler and Ms. Caine-Conley, openly wondered if the violence could have been prevented.

“There was no police presence,” Ms. Caine-Conley said. “We were watching people punch each other; people were bleeding all the while police were inside of barricades at the park, watching. It was essentially just brawling on the street and community members trying to protect each other.”

. . .

Brian Moran, Virginia’s secretary of public safety and homeland security, was watching the events from a command post on the sixth floor of a Wells Fargo bank on the downtown mall. There were sporadic fights. “I compare it to hockey,” he said. “Often in hockey there are sporadic fights, and then they separate.”

Suddenly, people were throwing water bottles, some filled with urine. Some used pepper spray; from his perch on the sixth floor, Mr. Moran saw smoke bombs being thrown. People started clubbing one another. The clergy retreated to a “safe house” — a restaurant nearby.

But according to many witnesses, the police waited to intervene. Ms. Caine-Conley called it “fascinating and appalling.”

Mr. Kessler, too, complained.

In a statement, he said the authorities had “exacerbated the violence” by failing to separate his followers from counterprotesters. He said his group had “networked with law enforcement officials” months ago on a plan for maintaining safety, which he said was not followed, and he called the police “underequipped for the situation.”

At 11:22 a.m. Mr. Moran called the governor and asked him to declare a state of emergency. Mr. McAuliffe did so. Asked why the police did not do more to control the brawling, Mr. Moran said, “It was a volatile situation and it’s unfortunate people resorted to violence.”

“But,” he said, “from our plan, to ensure the safety of our citizens and property, it went extremely well.”

(Right. Haha.)

==

> https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-protests-white-nationalists.html

Policed stopped the peaceful Alt-Right speakers,& let the Antifa nutcases run amok,

and then the Lie-Stream rushed to blame the violent on "the far right"

A worthy repeat to go with your links above Dr.....thanks for them...Robert David Steele warned this was all going to happen, it's only going to get worse.

CNN CREATING A SOVIET AMERICA

Amber Lyon, the Emmy-award winning news reporter, has joined the ever increasing ranks of journalists and former journalists who claim that they are being put under undue and unethical pressure to distort the truth of the stories they cover to suit the agenda of powerful governmental agencies.

In a sensational interview with Alex Jones of Infowars, Lyon has claimed that a considerable portion of CNN’s budget is derived from the United States government as well as various other governments across the world.

This money, claims Lyon, is exchanged for CNN providing stories for these governments that serve a propaganda purpose. She says that over the years foreign governments have paid the news agency to pull out of reporting stories that could be potentially damaging and construct alternative false narratives that show these governments in a positive light.

Lyon highlighted a particularly egregious example of this kind of journalistic misconduct that she was personally involved with. Lyon traveled with a team to Bahrain at the height of the Arab Spring to cover the growing civil unrest and protest at the time. She found that the protesters were being met with a brutal government response which was systematically violating some international human rights laws. At great personal risk Lyon interviewed activists who described their torture at the hands of the regime’s agents, civilians who spoke of family and friends being mysteriously ‘disappeared’ and government officials justifying these actions. She also managed to capture horrifying footage of soldiers from the regime shooting into a crowd of peaceful protesters.

To her astonishment, CNN refused to broadcast any of the footage she had recorded and refused to give a reason why they had made this decision.

Lyon also says that she came under pressure to insert lies into her reports on the situation in Bahrain which had quite evidently been fed to CNN executives by the Bahraini government.

Lyon’s story, in conjunction with similar stories being put forward by journalists and former journalists, suggests that the problem of propaganda inspired news reports is pervasive in the mainstream media. This means that the general public is being willfully misled about incredibly serious topics for politically unscrupulous reasons. The only hope is that more honest journalists speak up and lead the charge towards press reform. READ MORE ►►

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Emmy_Winning_Former_CNN_Journalist_Amber_Lyon_Blows_The_Whistle/86276

A worthy repeat to go with your links above Dr.....thanks for them...Robert David Steele warned this was all going to happen, it's only going to get worse.

CNN CREATING A SOVIET AMERICA

Amber Lyon, the Emmy-award winning news reporter, has joined the ever increasing ranks of journalists and former journalists who claim that they are being put under undue and unethical pressure to distort the truth of the stories they cover to suit the agenda of powerful governmental agencies.

In a sensational interview with Alex Jones of Infowars, Lyon has claimed that a considerable portion of CNN’s budget is derived from the United States government as well as various other governments across the world.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Emmy_Winning_Former_CNN_Journalist_Amber_Lyon_Blows_The_Whistle/86276

WE NEED TO CONDEMN these Scumbags & their vile agenda(s) in the Strongest possible terms !

RUSH is On the Mark here!

1. If you are going to mention White-Nazis, you also need to mention Antifa, and BLM as villains

2. Who benefits: Actual skinhead white supremacists AND Antifa protestors who "show up everywhere"

Rush Limbaugh: What really happened in Charlottesville, Virginia & other topics (08-14-2017)

Compare:

Obama met with, at the WH, ROBERT KRAMER, who was hiring people to disrupt Trump rallies (!!!)

Corporate "Morality"? How do these words go together?

Where are corporations calling out terrorism by Antifa, BLM... Moslems ??

Are these protesting corps all run by ((( NWO types ))) ?

Corporations Becoming New Arbiters Of Public Morality

1:11 AM 08/15/2017

Major corporations are increasingly expected to play a societal role beyond just providing goods or services: more and more often, they’re expected to weigh in on issues of public morality.

In the most instance, the CEOs of Merck and UnderArmor stepped down from the White House manufacturing council following Trump’s initial response to the Charlottesville violence that was widely panned in the media as insufficiently tough on white nationalists. Both CEOs’ decisions to step down received applause from public figures, including in the media. “I’m going out to buy Under Armour,” declared MSNBC host Joe Scarborough.

Domain hosting company GoDaddy.com booted neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer from its servers late Sunday night, citing violations of its terms of service after the website posted an article trashing the 32-year-old woman who died on Saturday. (RELATED: Mother Of Charlottesville Victim Thanks Trump For Condemning Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists)

In one high-profile instance of corporate preening, Starbucks announced — as a direct rebuke to Trump’s travel ban — that it would be hiring 10,000 refugees in 75 countries over the next five years.

==

> http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/15/corporations-increasingly-serve-as-arbiters-of-public-morality/

I think we really need to know how many of these BLM / Antifa protestors are being paid by Soros and others

/ 1 /

So what if protesters are paid? - The Washington Post

Apr 26, 2017 - Thousands of protesters gather on the Mall for the March for Science ... Soros is (allegedly) singlehandedly funding the organizations and ...

/ 2 /

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest ...
abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-protester-speaks-out-i-was-paid-to-protest/
Trump supporters have been claiming that protesters are being paid by the Bernie ..... George Soros is the money behind MoveOn.org, who is backing Bernie.

Best explanation yet

, , ,

Some good points there.

I also like Susan Lindauer's explanation

Lindauer "Virginia Protesters Are Not Nazi's But Feel Like 2nd Class Citizens In Their Own Country."

She wants to keep the statues - "it is part of our history"

While adding tributes to "the many black heroes... like Nat Turner" (I like that idea)

"George Soros is totally behind this"

She says: "The Anti-Fa people are mostly white... the mayor did not want to arrest the Democrats" (in Antifa)

Another eyewitness report ... from a speaker (Dr Duke)

Takes him a while to get started - but this has the ring of truth - more than Lie-Stream media reports

Jeff & David Duke - Exclusive Talk With David Right After Charlottesville

Do people think he is "white supremacist"? based on WHAT please?

I think those who demand all sorts of special favors for their group, are showing more sign of actual supremacy

Racist! Bigot! Anti-semite! ENOUGH OF THAT!

-
The attacks on Whites must end! White privilege is a myth. Complainers on the left have grabbed too many privileges, by claiming to be victims. They have FORCED whites to become aware of their race and group, in order to defend themselves from wrongful attacks, This is nothing to apologize for, It has become necessary to recognize Whites are in a (disadvantaged) class, that must now be defended vigorously.

> new thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21646

More than Eclipse talk

SEAN DAVID MORTON ON THE RUN & LIVE ON MY SHOW RE SOLAR ECLIPSE & MORE

Streamed live on Aug 15, 2017

SEAN DAVID MORTON... in hiding and on the run broadcasting from somewhere in the Universe... Sean talks about his case and the illegal proceedings in the court room. He also talks at length about Trump, the SOLAR ECLIPSE on August 21st and it's lasting effects going forward for the United States.

I regard Morton's ideas about "Bonds" as utter B.S.

THE FORCES of Darkness = "the forces of hypocrisy"

They could not make Russia Russia Russia stick. They could not make Refuge Refuge Refuge stick.

Now they are trying Racist Racist Racist....

But the American people are not stupid

Herman Cain: Media dividing the nation with racist rhetoric

SH : How does Hillary get away with it?

HC : The Mainstream media are an accomplice ..."

=== ===

The media & Useful Idiots ignore reality & the actual Terrorists, in their efforts to label Alt-right as "terrorists"

EXAMPLE - Comments:

I hear more outrage about the media than the Terrorist that ran over ppl and these hate groups from Sean.
Response:
The terrorists are IN THE MEDIA - they are pushing a Big fat lie, and trying to encourage violence on We the People and our President. Anyone who financed the Left wing violent protesters (Soros?) should be jailed ASAP
Susan Joy Worker So the guy that killed someone by running her over isn't a terrorist ? Why are ppl that protested against the hate groups labeled " Ppl on the left" ? Are ppl on the right not against racism too ? See thats why so called conservatives and right wingers are often called racist,anytime white ppl stand against racism the white ppl that dont stand against it label them leftists.
Response:
Excuse me, are you brain dead? Have you bothered to OBSERVE what happened, or do you simply listen to the Media, whom we should all know by now is lying? I saw a guy in a car attacked by Antifa people swinging baseball bats, who broke the back window of his vehicle. Then, when he backed up, a woman who was part of the attacking mob was dragged by the car, and crushed against another car. Was this the woman who died? I am not certain. But when I saw the video, it became obvious the Lie-stream Media is not reporting things accurately. I think we all need to be very careful about accepting anything the left-leaning media may tell us. BTW, you should know many of the Leftisrs were paid to be there. I heard the women who died was paid US$500 to be there and part of the protest. This does not mean her death was not tragic. But if she was there and being paid to attack those on the right, and the car was under actual attack, I think you need to understand this event differently than the LSM narrative which is being pushed at you.
The Left is more Fascist and Nazi-like than the Nationalists from what I have seen. Too many people are being duped !

DOLAN on Wild & extravagent claims - The need for evidence

/ 1 / The Panel

2017 Secret Space Program Discussion Basiago, Salla, Tompkins, Goode, Dolan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSIWbXEYh0A

/ 2 / Dolan's rant - "we have to change the fascistic culture somehow"

Part 2: Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan: the MUFON Symposium, the Panel, the ‘New Age’, and more

"I am astonished by the credulity in the Southern California community"

"The New Age mentality is a problem!"

Some good points there.

I also like Susan Lindauer's explanation

Lindauer "Virginia Protesters Are Not Nazi's But Feel Like 2nd Class Citizens In Their Own Country."

She wants to keep the statues - "it is part of our history"

While adding tributes to "the many black heroes... like Nat Turner" (I like that idea)

"George Soros is totally behind this"

She says: "The Anti-Fa people are mostly white... the mayor did not want to arrest the Democrats" (in Antifa)

I agree....reading the rest of the sites on here ( I haven't listened yet ) I don't know how any sane "adult" can see it any differently, it is children being paid to do all the protesting, funded by Soros.

It doesn't seem to be getting the reaction though that Soros and his minions are wanting so now they're encouraged to tear *anything* down to usher in martial law.

Protesters vandalized and attempted to take down the Peace Monument in Piedmont Park in Atlanta on Sunday, mistaking it for a pro-Confederate statue. ↓ There is no mistake here, they're just following orders via their training and pay check .

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/16/protesters-atlanta-tear-peace-monument-mistaking-confederate-symbol/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Here's Anna's latest on the trusts:

Full Court Press for the Historic Trusts

"The assets of the world are largely owned by Historic Trusts--- vast holdings of actual assets including gold, silver, platinum, rhodium, gems, art, land, government bonds, corporate stock and much, much more.

There are several different kinds of Historic Trusts.

Most of them are private family trusts and in the Western World, many of them are Spanish, resulting from the days of the Conquistadors and the New World Gold. In the Far East, you also find Spanish gold that migrated there, especially in the Philippines, and you find traditional Chinese family gold hordes, too.

Other Historic Trusts are family trusts resulting from mining or industrial operations and investments, still others are Treaty Trusts that accrue to specific nations as "national trusts" or for specific purposes such as war reparations or infrastructure investments. Still others result from court settlements and land trust investments. Some of the largest trusts are old Commonwealth Trusts created in the 1600's by wealthy trading companies; the oldest of these Historic Trusts dates to 435 A.D.

And there are, of course, a dizzying array of Church Trusts, which are "historic" but which are not traditionally included as Historic Trusts in the sense discussed here.

These Historic and Church Trusts are the true repositories of wealth and actual assets in the world, but via an insidious process akin to the identity theft that Americans have suffered, many of these Historic Trusts have been effectively stolen by banks entrusted with their safe-keeping.

A variety of specious methods have been used by the guilty commercial banks to attach assets which they very well know are not abandoned and not from questionable sources--two of their favorite excuses for confiscating and holding private property for bank profits are "claims of abandonment" and claims of money laundering or criminal provenance.

You are wealthy and you come from California? You MUST be a pot grower.... You are Hispanic and wealthy? You MUST be involved somehow in South American drug trafficking.... You are wealthy and live in Chicago and you are an Italian Jew? You MUST be involved in mafia activities, money laundering, and racketeering.... You made a deposit of two hundred million dollars worth of gold and silver and you come from a Eastern European country? You MUST be in the Russian or former Eastern Block "Mafia".....and so on.

All the bank has to do is make the specious, self-interested claim, and their collusion partners in the corporate government (who also stand to benefit from the confiscation of private assets) jump on the bandwagon.

You are from the Philippines and you make a large deposit in an American bank and simply leave it there on deposit for thirty years? Well, you can't possibly be the same person thirty years later when you walk back through their door and innocently ask to withdraw a little of your money on deposit---- can you? It's "suspicious" that you haven't been back in all those years.....

But if you have a couple trillion dollars in assets, more than you could ever use or need as a housewife in the Philippines, and this is what you consider a rather minor account----- why wouldn't you trust an American bank to keep your deposit?

Perhaps the only answer to that is that other banks are historically even worse and less trustworthy.

In 1928 the Nationalist Chinese government made a very large gold deposit with the New York Federal Reserve Bank. The New York Fed was supposed to make regular interest payments, but the war didn't go well for the Nationalist Chinese and the New York Fed just conveniently "forgot" about its obligations for 83 years and when the Chinese government of today asked about all the interest owed on that deposit, the New York Fed refused to pay anything at all and refused to return the gold to the Chinese.

That led to Neil Keenan filing suit against the New York Federal Reserve Bank in 2011 in behalf of the Chinese to recover their assets.

Now, the gold belonged to the Chinese people. Everyone knows that. The Nationalist Chinese Government did not survive to reclaim the assets they left with the New York Federal Reserve Bank in 1928. So the NY Fed used the obvious specious self-interested excuse that the depositors were dead and the assets "abandoned" and tried to cheat the Chinese people out of their assets.

Any honest man hearing all this about how the banks have cheated and defrauded depositors---- very large depositors especially --- should feel both offended and distrustful of such banks, but it gets even worse.

When the United States of America, Inc. went bankrupt in 1933, FDR used the occasion to outright steal from average Americans and confiscated privately held gold throughout the country. This gold was held as "surety" for the bankruptcy proceedings and after the bankruptcy settled in 1999, it was released. The Secondary Creditors, the World Bank and IBRD pretended not to know who the gold belonged to, that it was "abandoned", and so, they came in and made away with $387 billion in gold that belonged to our grandparents and parents and to us via the convenient old "claim on abandonment" schtick.

Of course, they knew who the gold actually belonged to, and just as conveniently, nobody notified any of us, did they? There was no offer to return the gold to the actual unincorporated government of the American states and people, the actual owners--- some of whom, like my Mother, were still living at the time.

These vicious criminals have done things like this to millions of innocent people and to whole nations, and we have sat here and funded their wars and protected their rumps and chewed our cuds and unwittingly allowed them to make false claims against us, our labor, our names, our copyrights, our land, and everything else in sight.

"You want to claim that you own my time on Earth and the value of my labor and I have to give you half of everything I earn......oh, okay, I guess you're the government and I have to pay my share....."

"You want to claim that you own my house and make me pay for living in it? .... Well, I guess it must be okay, you're the government. I trust my government....."

When does all this end, America? When do you wake up and sound the alarm bells? You are brave, honest and generous people--- how can you tolerate dishonest banks and corrupt politicians ruining your lives? Stealing you blind? Even making you live in fear in your own country?

Right now, the same rotten politicians in Congress are attempting to claim that your ESTATE is "abandoned" and their Secondary Creditors, international banks, are attempting to seize your assets---- your copyrights, your labor, your land, your homes, your bodies, even your souls.

Yes, they create bonds off your Baptismal Certificates, too.

Anything that is a "certificate" is a receipt in a commercial transaction of some kind.

Go back to the Church where you were baptized and ask to see the record of it.

They will show you a "registry"----a big book where the details are noted, but the actual paperwork was sent away in every case. You or your parents received a "baptismal certificate" for your soul, just like you got a "birth certificate" for your body.

Even your soul was sold, "monetized", and traded upon by these unholy verminous unspeakable cads.

What does it take before you get mad enough to do something about all this, America? When do you start button-holing unfaithful or ignorant clergymen? When do you start walking into "legislative" offices and confronting those responsible for this?

Most of the money in the Historic Trusts---quadrillions of dollars of actual assets--- have been set aside by the owners for humanitarian aid. Homes, schools, hospitals, hospices, libraries, public gardens, transportation systems, trails and trains, and new bridges and medical and patient care services, help for veterans, mental health and addiction services, dental and veterinary clinics and programs, art, music, and science back in public schools, new technology---- you name it. The Historic Trusts are ready and able to provide a better world and they will do it voluntarily for everyone.

There's just one little problem. The crooked, rotten, self-interested, greedy banks and the equally crooked, rotten, self-interested, greedy politicians, who think they have some god-given right to ride on your backs and tell lies about you from here to next New Year, a right to steal your bank deposits and retirement pensions, a right to monetize your very souls, and a right to tell you when to sit down and when to get up, too.

Get up off your duffs, America.

One little old granny in Big Lake, Alaska, can't cut it alone. You've been defrauded out of trillions of dollars and if you don't grab hold and stand up for yourselves and object to this corruption like a pack of wolves on the hunt, your children will pay the price of this scandalous criminality for many, many generations to come.

We've formed a Historic Trust Association to gather together all of the Trustees and Beneficiaries who have been defrauded by these dishonest bankers. When enough people reclaim their proper political status and reclaim their ESTATES and stand behind the cause of the Historic Trusts, you will start to see an end to the Bad Old Days we've been living through.

So what are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?"

More than Eclipse talk

SEAN DAVID MORTON ON THE RUN & LIVE ON MY SHOW RE SOLAR ECLIPSE & MORE

Streamed live on Aug 15, 2017

SEAN DAVID MORTON... in hiding and on the run broadcasting from somewhere in the Universe... Sean talks about his case and the illegal proceedings in the court room. He also talks at length about Trump, the SOLAR ECLIPSE on August 21st and it's lasting effects going forward for the United States.

I regard Morton's ideas about "Bonds" as utter B.S.

This is really interesting...still listening but had to stop and comment...we had a total eclipse in 1777...the reason I bring this up is Pluto was in Capricorn during the American Revolution.....November 8,1762 to December 1, 1778 and it hasn't happened again until November 26, 2008 to remain until sometime around January of 2024

interesting indeed. I don't see the doom at all, I see a new beginning.

Here's Anna's latest on the trusts:

Full Court Press for the Historic Trusts

"The assets of the world are largely owned by Historic Trusts--- vast holdings of actual assets including gold, silver, platinum, rhodium, gems, art, land, government bonds, corporate stock and much, much more.

There are several different kinds of Historic Trusts.

====

I don't believe any of it - she provides ZERO evidence proving the existence of these Trusts - only conjecture.about how they might have come about

Even Andy Basiago, and Bill Tompkins is more believable than this.

I don't believe that there is enough Gold on the planet to cover even 10% of what they claim is in Trust accounts.

He's a guy that even "bleeping" Dolan calls a genuine whistleblower

"I was facing 70 YEARS IN PRISON"

Gary McKinnon MUFON Symposium 2017

"Communist" Antifa must be called out, and its funding sources exposed

Sargon shows Antifa's violence at the beginning of this video

Weimar America

The l;eft-wingers (Antifa, BLM, etc) are dangerous ... and the Lie-Stream media covers for them

There are some bad people on the Right also, but the coverage of "the real villains" is NOT balanced

How to stop the Alt-Left (& the bad aspects on the Alt-Right)?

Trace their funding sources.

PEDO Arrests... "Something big is about to happen"

We've heard this sort of report from David before, and I still half-believe him - but when?

Ep. 707 FADE TO BLACK Live Stream with David Wilcock : LIVE

Streamed live on 16 Aug 2017

Tonight is a special Live Stream broadcast..in addition to our normal radio syndication...with David Wilcock...a full 3-hour event. David has been on a 'life break' for the last few months...and tonight he returns...only on FADE to BLACK.